The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's friend 'Amanda' - Page 4 Mm11

Kate McCann's friend 'Amanda' - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's friend 'Amanda' - Page 4 Mm11

Kate McCann's friend 'Amanda' - Page 4 Regist10

Kate McCann's friend 'Amanda'

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann's friend 'Amanda' - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate McCann's friend 'Amanda'

Post by worriedmum 11.02.14 15:33

spit coffee
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.02.14 15:38

UltimaThule, that's more like the truth big grin
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.05.14 18:01

Bumping this in view of the rogs statements of the four women who testified to Maddie's perfection and Kate's serenity.

So I gather that Ms Coxon is married or partner to Dr, Whitaker?
That makes yet another of the women involved hanging on to her own surname, for some reason it's important.
Healy, Coxon, Mampilly, Booth?  Who was very keen on her career and name. Also Liverpool connection, phoned Kate quite early on - big buddies with Lady Meyer from PACT...

Dr. Healy became good friends with her cleaner though, now that's really democratic - but it is really more easily understood if Ms Coxon wasn't a cleaner but a nanny. but then the nanny bit wouldn't look so good what with the whole team of childminders already in evidence.
Would perchance AC have been the nanny who was to come with them?  
Makes a lot more sense to me.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.14 18:24

ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Praia wrote:She describes Kate as "calm and serene", really Amanda??
Bridget O'Donnell thought so too: "Kate was calm, still, quietly beautiful; Gerry was confident, proud, silly, strong. She watched his boyish demonstration with great seriousness and patience."
"Calm and serene?"  As I don't know many women who can achieve that state without the aid of a large G&T or a constant diet of Prozac, it seems to me a rewrite is called for:

"Kate was completely indifferent to the sight of her husband showing off in front of strangers.  She'd watched Gerry making a prat of himself countless times and knew she'd best not roll her eyes and tell him to stop being such a tit otherwise he'd have a headache every night for the next week and she'd be sleeping with the children again".

A calm and serene woman with three children under five?   Shocked

Now to be me this is the biggest lie/red flag of them all - I would say an absolute impossibility.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.05.14 19:07

Bridget has read way too many Barbara cartland stories big grin , also she makes it as if the mccanns are about 14 years old
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.05.14 19:59

I think Amanda Coxon was definitely Maddie's nanny but was asked to pretend to be a cleaner as yet another Maddie minder added to the platoon would look as if Kate never bothered with her.

When all these songsheets were handed out and these close friends instructed as to how they became such good friends TM probably did not know that the whole lot would end up here - for us to pull apart.

What I'm trying to say is that so many statements are evidently not substantiated by the facts. But that did not matter at the time because this was all for the files of the PJ who were being obstructed at every step by the Home Office.

The press was silenced by the time the rogs took place. No, it must have looked as they were home and dry.

I just like to remember that from time to time.... spin 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum