The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE! - Page 4 Mm11

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE! - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE! - Page 4 Mm11

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE! - Page 4 Regist10

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Mirage 28.01.14 4:54

NickE wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 thumbup

Brilliant.  big grin 

This is right up there as a new last photo contender. You want to copyright that or K and G will be claiming they took it.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Jayneykul 28.01.14 15:54

I dont understand his comments in relation to Charlotte Pennington but Im new here so I am not as au fait with everything as everyone else . He says she looked after David & Fiona Payne children and she is mistaken thinking she saw the McCanns at the airport as they were on differnet flights to them but as I understood it the Youtube video of Gerry on the bus was taken by DP? Also, if the Tapas bar had to be block booked at a special request why were they all always arriving well after the booking time of 8.30pm and in dribs and drabs
Jayneykul

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.01.14 16:04

Jayneykul wrote:I dont understand his comments in relation to Charlotte Pennington but Im new here so I am not as au fait with everything as everyone else . He says she looked after David & Fiona Payne children and she is mistaken thinking she saw the McCanns at the airport as they were on differnet flights to them but as I understood it the Youtube video of Gerry on the bus was taken by DP? Also, if the Tapas bar had to be block booked at a special request why were they all always arriving well after the booking time of 8.30pm and in dribs and drabs

The McCanns and Paynes were on same flight from EMA

R O'B JT and Oldfields different flight from London.

Strangely' our friend Jez Wilkins was on the London flight and got 'chatting' to Oldfields and R O'B on the way to Portugal.

Then 'strangely' it is JW (film producer) that turns out to have a 'pivitol' part (inclusion in the 'story') on the night of Madeleines 'disappearance'.

JW ROG:
They flew to the resort on Saturday 28 april 2007. Whilst on the plane they came into conversation with Russell O’Brien and Mathew Oldfield due to their children being of the same age range and the fact that they were playing together on the plane.
They were also aware of the presence of their partners, Jane Tanner and Rachel Mamphilly.

'Small' world innit?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 28.01.14 16:20

jeanmonroe wrote:
Jayneykul wrote:I dont understand his comments in relation to Charlotte Pennington but Im new here so I am not as au fait with everything as everyone else . He says she looked after David & Fiona Payne children and she is mistaken thinking she saw the McCanns at the airport as they were on differnet flights to them but as I understood it the Youtube video of Gerry on the bus was taken by DP? Also, if the Tapas bar had to be block booked at a special request why were they all always arriving well after the booking time of 8.30pm and in dribs and drabs

The McCanns and Paynes were on same flight from EMA

R O'B JT and Oldfields different flight from London.

Strangely' our friend Jez Wilkins was on the London flight and got 'chatting' to Oldfields and R O'B on the way to Portugal.

Then 'strangely' it is JW (film producer) that turns out to have a 'pivitol' part (inclusion in the 'story') on the night of Madeleines 'disappearance'.

JW ROG:
They flew to the resort on Saturday 28 april 2007. Whilst on the plane they came into conversation with Russell O’Brien and Mathew Oldfield due to their children being of the same age range and the fact that they were playing together on the plane.
They were also aware of the presence of their partners, Jane Tanner and Rachel Mamphilly.

'Small' world innit?
The (global) Village People??
Altogether now: PdL Hey! (Dance moves to be done holding aloft giant red flags.)
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayneykul 28.01.14 16:52

This is what Im referring to

“Erm, the first three paragraphs are fine. I think, I suppose, the only comment is, when I’m talking about Charlotte PENNINGTON in the fifth paragraph, erm, I said that she, ‘I believe she looked after Dave and Fiona’s kids’, then, then there’s a separate, a sort of a separate sentence there. Erm, and it might be worth clarifying that, at least in popular Press, she erm, she, there was a report that she said she saw Kate and Gerry at the Airport, but I think she’s, and I don’t think that would have been possible, because we had left the Airport on the coach with her, so I think she’s probably confusing that with, with one of us. So that’s, that’s only a report from the popular Press rather than anything that she said”.
Jayneykul

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.01.14 17:00

Charlotte Pennington the nanny who was a star witness - was on the same flight as ROB and JT.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 17:25

Jayneykul wrote:This is what Im referring to

“Erm, the first three paragraphs are fine. I think, I suppose, the only comment is, when I’m talking about Charlotte PENNINGTON in the fifth paragraph, erm, I said that she, ‘I believe she looked after Dave and Fiona’s kids’, then, then there’s a separate, a sort of a separate sentence there. Erm, and it might be worth clarifying that, at least in popular Press, she erm, she, there was a report that she said she saw Kate and Gerry at the Airport, but I think she’s, and I don’t think that would have been possible, because we had left the Airport on the coach with her, so I think she’s probably confusing that with, with one of us. So that’s, that’s only a report from the popular Press rather than anything that she said”.

How would she have known what they looked like anyway?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 17:26

tigger wrote:Charlotte Pennington the nanny who was a star witness -  was on the same flight as ROB and JT.

Coincidentally arriving the same day the Mecs arrived in PdL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 17:37

Coincidentally being from New Zealand ... ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 20:01

Has anyone checked if she was the paynes live in nanny prior to the trip?
I remember reading somewhere that her cv had her working in UK as a live in nanny at one point. Am sure its been.thoroughly researched already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 20:26

Bellisa wrote:Has anyone checked if she was the paynes live in nanny prior to the trip?
I remember reading somewhere that her cv had her working in UK as a live in nanny at one point. Am sure its been.thoroughly researched already.

Indeed it is. Just look at the special thread bearing her name

Curious, to say the least
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 20:28

Châtelaine wrote:Coincidentally being from New Zealand ... ?

More coincidental: from the NZ town where Kate practiced neo-natology for a while, it seems, sticking tubes into premature babies, or so she will have us believe in her Magnum Opus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 28.01.14 20:31

McCannfiles saying Charlotte Pennington is an Irish citizen .
Makes me wonder now if Charlotte did recognise Gerry and Kate at the airport , but in Ireland not east midlands , did they do one week in Donegal and another in PDL ? and is someone telling porkies about Charlotte being mistaken recognising them ?

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 28.01.14 20:58

Rasputin wrote:McCannfiles saying Charlotte Pennington is an Irish citizen .
Makes me wonder now if Charlotte did recognise Gerry and Kate at the airport , but in Ireland not east midlands , did they do one week in Donegal and another in PDL ? and is someone telling porkies about Charlotte being mistaken  recognising them ?
It's true her passport says Irish citizen, but I suspect she has dual nationality. You only need a parent or grandparent to be born in Ireland to claim Irish citizenship. Her CV says she was born in England then moved to NZ at 18mths old.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 22:05

Rasputin wrote:
Makes me wonder now if Charlotte did recognise Gerry and Kate at the airport

But they'd never met? How would she recognise them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 22:10

thanks Portia will have a look again,daisy yeah charlotte p's mother is from the midlands in Ireland,I have tried looking for more info but couldn't find it..It is very interesting that she was in the same NZ town as Kate. I noticed that Diane Websters daughter is living over there too..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 28.01.14 22:17

Bellisa wrote:thanks Portia will have a look again,daisy yeah charlotte p's mother is from the midlands in Ireland,I have tried looking for more info but couldn't find it..It is very interesting that she was in the same NZ town as Kate. I noticed that Diane Websters daughter is living over there too..

So the sister of Fiona Payne lives in NZ where Charlotte Pennington hails from, who is thought by Jez Wilkins to have been looking after the Paynes children....is this right ?

And was it not David Payne's brother in law of Sandtoft tiles near Doncaster, who got the friend to deliver "pay as you go' phones to David in Faro, police station.....
Dianne Webster, the quiet one, certainly seems to have spawned some right ones.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 28.01.14 22:20

Bellisa wrote:thanks Portia will have a look again,daisy yeah charlotte p's mother is from the midlands in Ireland,I have tried looking for more info but couldn't find it..It is very interesting that she was in the same NZ town as Kate. I noticed that Diane Websters daughter is living over there too..
Yes, and she's also a Dr.

Edit: It's a bit confusing having 2 threads concentrating on CP. Can't we transfer these posts to the dedicated CP thread please mods? Otherwise this info just gets lost. Not to mention we're taking this thread way off topic.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 28.01.14 22:31

Daisy wrote:....

Not of medicine, though, iirc. Something like biochemistry, or along those lines. From memory.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 28.01.14 22:43

Lance De Boils wrote:
Daisy wrote:....

Not of medicine, though, iirc. Something like biochemistry, or along those lines. From memory.
You're right Lance. Sure her mother DW says something to do with science in her RI

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 23:15

Sorry not sure how to transfer over there and sorry for OT.
In reply though I looked her company up the other day, the ideas accelerator,she's doing very well by looks of it.
The guy that works for Sandtoft(Simon Oldridge) no longer works there,left in 2010 after a very long career there,as did his brother Nick afaik.
Its a huge company,not a small little place as Diane Webster implied.
The company seems to be based mainly around the north east and iirc Skipton also has a branch...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 23:21

To add both brothers live very near Exeter,yet another connection?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 28.01.14 23:40

Bellisa wrote:Sorry not sure how to transfer over there and sorry for OT.
In reply though I looked her company up the other day, the ideas accelerator,she's doing very well by looks of it.
The guy that works for Sandtoft(Simon Oldridge) no longer works there,left in 2010 after a very long career there,as did his brother Nick afaik.
Its a huge company,not a small little place as Diane Webster implied.
The company seems to be based mainly around the north east and iirc Skipton also has a branch...
Thanks for the info Belissa, interesting. Sandtoft is very very close to me.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.14 23:50

No probs Daisy. Might be relevant though I can't be sure..its another coincidence though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 17.02.14 1:35

Someone may have covered this already - I havent been able to read all of this thread yet - but would anyone know if the McCanns were questioned about trips to the Triangle, and if there is a record titter ?
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum