The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by NickE on 25.01.14 15:34

McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!
New interesting video from "HiDeHo"

"Why were there so many suspicious trips to the 'Triangle' - Why did the McCann's leave their trunk open DAY and NIGHT in July?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ea8TLvuWE
NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by tigger on 25.01.14 16:12

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 25.01.14 16:18

The triangle shows up in the phone records on page 57:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm

"From 19th, the McCanns began to move with greater frequency to the triangular area of Sagres- Raposeira-Budens.  "

as well as

"Meanwhile the parents of Madeleine had travelled to various places in the Algarve, namely: Burgau, Sagres, Budens, Portimao, among others, having their "base" at Luz."

Just been looking at HiDeHo videos on you tube and on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-LS9MwD74

There are a couple of numbers at time 2:39 shown but I don't recognize those from the files. 

Its a shame the phone/mast activation records and actual call records raw data isn't available. The one thing that puzzles me is that its obvious from the PJ phone records that all of the phones available were active, however didn't DP have a couple of phones delivered to the police station on 4th and the excuse being given was that they didn't have chargers for their own phone? Its fairly obvious that they must have as their own phones were active throughout = what was the reason for getting those phones then. One for DP and one for GM?

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 25.01.14 17:00

Thanks for these links tigger. The mccannfundfraud is an interesting read. Not seen it before. John McCann is on audio there interviewed by Sky. He lets slip that the McCanns hired the car 5 weeks after Madeleine disappeared which takes you to the events of the weekend of the Fri 8th to Sun 10th June 2007. The 10th is when they went to Rabat. The article author emphasises the heat of N Africa mentioning that the couple turned up in dark suits more befitting a funeral. As there was no picture supplied, I found this one.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.01.14 17:54

If I had a daughter missing and all those little children were holding up posters of her (especially so soon after she had disappeared) - there is no way on earth I would be standing holding hands with my husband and a cuddle cat in the other hand with a smile on  my face.   After 7 years I would not be smiling, let alone then.  He is also smiling -WHAT'S TO SMILE ABOUT????????

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 25.01.14 18:25

@Mirage wrote:

Thanks for these links tigger. The mccannfundfraud is an interesting read. Not seen it before. John McCann is on audio there interviewed by Sky. He lets slip that the McCanns hired the car 5 weeks after Madeleine disappeared which takes you to the events of the weekend of the Fri 8th to Sun 10th June 2007. The 10th is when they went to Rabat. The article author emphasises the heat of N Africa mentioning that the couple turned up in dark suits more befitting a funeral. As there was no picture supplied, I found this one.

This is child exploitation imo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 25.01.14 18:45

I think there was a family meeting in Sagres for which several family members and friends flew in. Yet on the 10th there was a call which is connected with the items found in a disused barn some 20 or so km from PdL.

On their return they made a somewhat curious statement to the effect they needed to grieve and also what direction they should be taking. ( not litt. quote) Might be in a separate topic iirc.
Imo they had the 40 days reunion/memorial meeting in Sagres as they could hardly have a memorial service.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.01.14 19:01

http://mccannfundfraud.info/2008/12/the-car-hired-5-weeks-after-madeleines-disappearance/

The whole 'gang' were there in Sagres!

Including, surprise, surprise, Michael Wrong, the internet 'monitor'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 25.01.14 19:33

@Nina wrote:
@Mirage wrote:

Something went wrong with the editing process and double posting ensued! See below!

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 25.01.14 19:38

@Nina wrote:
@Mirage wrote:

This is part of a report of the event in the Telegraph, Nina:

Smiles as Children Greet McCanns in Morocco
by Fiona Govan in Rabat

"It was a greeting they had not expected and it brought broad smiles to the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann as they visited Morocco in the last of a series of trips to publicise their daughter's disappearance.

More than 100 children lined up to meet the parents of Madeleine, who has been missing for 40 days, and held up pictures of the four-year-old as they chanted her name.

For the first time since their daughter was taken from her bed in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, the McCanns appeared relaxed and happy and said that the encounter had brought them renewed hope that their child would be returned.

"It is the best welcome we could have had to Morocco," said Mrs McCann, smiling and laughing as she thanked some of the boys and girls who had turned out to meet them in the capital, Rabat.

"I think if Moroccan children are anything to go by we have a very good chance of getting Madeleine back."
-----------------
Ref: my bolding - Who rounded up over 100 children to order? Was it in school time?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 25.01.14 20:15

Why does Gerry's right foot look photoshopped?

Anyway as already mentioned, both dressed in black is very significant imo. Okay you can excuse a man happening to wear a black suit, but has anybody seen a picture of K dressed in black since?
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom on 25.01.14 21:00

Disused "barn": I feel strongly there is a relationship between the name chosen by SY, Operation "Grange",  and the disused "barn" where items were found with what most likely is Madeleine's DNA.  It may just be ironic that there is a connection but I'd bet there is a significant connection. I hope the parents are not involved in covering up the disappearance, time will tell, the truth will be known. Of that, i am fairly certain...
@tigger wrote:I think there was a family meeting in Sagres for which several family members and friends flew in. Yet on the 10th there was a call which is connected with the items found in a disused barn some 20 or so km from PdL.

On their return they made a somewhat curious statement to the effect they needed to grieve and also what direction they should be taking. ( not litt. quote) Might be in a separate topic iirc.
Imo they had the 40 days reunion/memorial meeting in Sagres as they could hardly have a memorial service.

Loving Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 25.01.14 21:17

"I think if Moroccan children are anything to go by we have a very good chance of getting Madeleine back."

What the royal holy crap is that supposed to mean? And the smiles being confronted by dozens of pictures of your little girl who suffered (or was still suffering) because YOU left her alone, because YOU 'let her down'? How were they not sick to their stomachs?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 25.01.14 21:19

Haha PP, was just going to post the same comment!   big grin
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom on 25.01.14 21:42

@NickE wrote:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!
New interesting video from "HiDeHo"

"Why were there so many suspicious trips to the 'Triangle' - Why did the McCann's leave their trunk open DAY and NIGHT in July?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ea8TLvuWE
Who would actually remove carpeting of a rental car to clean it?  Ridiculous, I don't believe anyone would go to such effort, I believe someone might clean it up as best they could but NOT remove the carpet. I believe someone might take a few minutes to clean it up and then exchange the rental car for a different rental car (if 
blood spilled from a package of meat ). This is another example of why so many logical people do not believe the Mc's...

Loving Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.01.14 21:51

Re the phones:

Every man and his dog knows that mobile phone movements can be traced. The McCanns would have known.

If you didn't want your movements known, yet didn't want people to realise you were being canny, what would you do?

I'd probably get hold of a PAYG mobile and give my regular mobile to someone else to keep hold of every now and then.  My hope being that nobody would trace the PAYG number to me, that the police would see pings for my normal number often in the 'right' place [ie with me] and sometimes in the 'wrong' place [not with me]. That'd confuse the beggars. And hopefully get people suspicious about the wrong areas. If I had something very private to attend to in the East, I'd probably send my phone West for a while. 

But that makes for a hell of a lot more confusion!  confused   Maybe we should ignore that idea...
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 26.01.14 8:45

@Lance De Boils wrote:Re the phones:

Every man and his dog knows that mobile phone movements can be traced. The McCanns would have known.

If you didn't want your movements known, yet didn't want people to realise you were being canny, what would you do?

I'd probably get hold of a PAYG mobile and give my regular mobile to someone else to keep hold of every now and then.  My hope being that nobody would trace the PAYG number to me, that the police would see pings for my normal number often in the 'right' place [ie with me] and sometimes in the 'wrong' place [not with me]. That'd confuse the beggars. And hopefully get people suspicious about the wrong areas. If I had something very private to attend to in the East, I'd probably send my phone West for a while. 

But that makes for a hell of a lot more confusion!  confused   Maybe we should ignore that idea...

They must have known that their calls weren't tapped. The judge had turned the request down. It's entirely in keeping with their short-lived invincibility that they usedtheir own phones - payg might have been easy enough to trace when linked to the locations and the few outlets who sell them.

The call on the 10th June was with ROB's mobile - iirc Gerry said he was about 3km away. However the mast located the call some 23 km from PdL and it was later connected with the barn.
Now they flew out in the afternoon, the Renault could have been at that location - all the press were in Marocco that weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 26.01.14 9:14

@MRNOODLES wrote:Why does Gerry's right foot look photoshopped?

Anyway as already mentioned, both dressed in black is very significant imo.  Okay you can excuse a man happening to wear a black suit, but has anybody seen a picture of K dressed in black since?

it is the beaming smiles which are my wtf moment. Yes, lovely and heartening to see a large group of children gathered in support, very touching. These are children, not much older than the little face in the dozens of photos in front of you, photos of your abducted child, who knows where and receiving who knows what treatment.

I do not understand how there could be anything more than a barely perceptible smile on their faces , acknowledging those children, given the dreadful circumstances.

They are not like most people, but that does not mean that they harmed or know what happened to their child. The police certainly won't be taking any of that strange behaviour into account, it being merely evidence of being very unusual when compared to the norm.

Nerves of steel , that is all I can say. Whether as a result of their upbringing or medical training who knows, but nerves of steel.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 26.01.14 9:22

from BBC news re naming police investigations :

Anodyne
The aim is to choose names that are completely neutral so they will hopefully be totally unrelated to the case. This system dates back to the 1980s.
"They brought it in after the unfortunately named Operation Swamp in 1981," says John Twomey of the Crime Reporters' Association.

OPERATION NAMES
Operation Arundel - child sex abuse inquiry which led to conviction of TV personality Jonathan King
Operation Crypton - investigation into corruption in horse racing, which led to acquittal of jockey Kieren Fallon
Operation Magician - surveillance and arrest of Millennium Dome robbers
Operation Nigeria - ongoing investigation into the unsolved murder of private detective Daniel Morgan in 1987
Operation Sumac - inquiry into the Ipswich prostitute murders. A sumac is a north American plant
"It involved swamping the inner cities with police to deal with street robberies among a small number of poor, black kids. They have been dealing with the backlash ever since."
"Usually the anodyne names chosen masks the horror. But sometimes they can be quite inappropriate. I remember a few years ago there was a particularly horrible murder which was called Operation Poodle."
Occasionally the senior investigating officer in a case will veto a name which he thinks is inappropriate, he adds.
"Obviously it's a million-to-one coincidence but if you are running an investigation into paedophiles you don't want a name which would sound sick so they can veto it."
Meaningful
It is a UK-wide list and shared between all police forces to prevent operations in different parts of the country being given the same name. But that does not mean there is not occasional confusion with global police operations.
In March 2005 two computer software pirates were convicted at the Old Bailey at the end of Operation Blossom, which was launched by Britain's National Hi-Tech Crime Unit.

Confusingly Operation Blossom was the UK offspring of Operation Buccaneer, which was launched by the United States Customs Service in 2000.
Unlike hurricanes, which use people's names, police operations are rarely given ordinary names.
One of the few exceptions was Operation Julie, given to one of the largest drugs busts in British history, when six million tabs of LSD were recovered by police in North Wales in March 1977.
The system is only for operations which are launched in reaction to specific crimes. Pro-active police operations are often given specific names which are designed to be meaningful.
For example, the Metropolitan Police currently has an anti-knife crime initiative called Operation Blunt and it also has Operation Payback, which involves seizing the assets of organised criminals

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 26.01.14 9:25

@Lance De Boils wrote:Re the phones:

Such as the two phones delivered to DP while he was at the police station on 4th by a mysterious benefactor? One for him and one for G because their phones were getting low and they had no chargers.....despite the fact that G seemed to be making a fair old amount of calls before and after the event. If I'd forgotten to take a charger with me I'd be a bit more careful with how much it was used. Not seen any further reports on those phones or any idea of numbers..... at some point later didn't the police ask for them to analyse but DP said that the one he used was back in England and he would try and dig it out for them. No more on that and I'd assume from that statement that they weren't analysed or numbers given to be included in the mast analysis - probably wrong on that and hope someone that has looked at the records in more detail can point me in the right direction.

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 26.01.14 9:28

@russiandoll wrote:from BBC news re naming police investigations :

Anodyne
The aim is to choose names that are completely neutral so they will hopefully be totally unrelated to the case. This system dates back to the 1980s.
"They brought it in after the unfortunately named Operation Swamp in 1981," says John Twomey of the Crime Reporters' Association.

OPERATION NAMES
Operation Arundel - child sex abuse inquiry which led to conviction of TV personality Jonathan King
Operation Crypton - investigation into corruption in horse racing, which led to acquittal of jockey Kieren Fallon
Operation Magician - surveillance and arrest of Millennium Dome robbers
Operation Nigeria - ongoing investigation into the unsolved murder of private detective Daniel Morgan in 1987
Operation Sumac - inquiry into the Ipswich prostitute murders. A sumac is a north American plant
"It involved swamping the inner cities with police to deal with street robberies among a small number of poor, black kids. They have been dealing with the backlash ever since."
"Usually the anodyne names chosen masks the horror. But sometimes they can be quite inappropriate. I remember a few years ago there was a particularly horrible murder which was called Operation Poodle."
Occasionally the senior investigating officer in a case will veto a name which he thinks is inappropriate, he adds.
"Obviously it's a million-to-one coincidence but if you are running an investigation into paedophiles you don't want a name which would sound sick so they can veto it."
Meaningful
It is a UK-wide list and shared between all police forces to prevent operations in different parts of the country being given the same name. But that does not mean there is not occasional confusion with global police operations.
In March 2005 two computer software pirates were convicted at the Old Bailey at the end of Operation Blossom, which was launched by Britain's National Hi-Tech Crime Unit.

Confusingly Operation Blossom was the UK offspring of Operation Buccaneer, which was launched by the United States Customs Service in 2000.
Unlike hurricanes, which use people's names, police operations are rarely given ordinary names.
One of the few exceptions was Operation Julie, given to one of the largest drugs busts in British history, when six million tabs of LSD were recovered by police in North Wales in March 1977.
The system is only for operations which are launched in reaction to specific crimes. Pro-active police operations are often given specific names which are designed to be meaningful.
For example, the Metropolitan Police currently has an anti-knife crime initiative called Operation Blunt and it also has Operation Payback, which involves seizing the assets of organised criminals

I'd have thought that 'Operation Barnum' was possibly a good one.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time"

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.01.14 10:07

@Loving Mom wrote:Disused "barn": I feel strongly there is a relationship between the name chosen by SY, Operation "Grange",  and the disused "barn" where items were found with what most likely is Madeleine's DNA.  It may just be ironic that there is a connection but I'd bet there is a significant connection. I hope the parents are not involved in covering up the disappearance, time will tell, the truth will be known. Of that, i am fairly certain...
@tigger wrote:I think there was a family meeting in Sagres for which several family members and friends flew in. Yet on the 10th there was a call which is connected with the items found in a disused barn some 20 or so km from PdL.

It does make you wonder why it was named "Operation Grange", I agree there may be more than a grain of truth in a possible connection.

Origin of Grange
Middle English (in the sense 'granary, barn'): from Old French, from medieval Latin granica (villa) 'grain house or farm', based on Latin granum 'grain'

I had forgotton about this but well worth another read

'Mccann's Expess News: "Now Hunt Centres on Disused Barn"

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/mccanns-expess-news.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.01.14 10:35

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Definitely worth a re-read.

The 'towel', if the picture shown shows the original, is hellishly big and bulky for a towel. More like a carpet or a rug.

What came of the re-interviews of the Tapas 9 - did they go ahead?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 26.01.14 12:19

Dee Coy wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

Definitely worth a re-read.

The 'towel', if the picture shown shows the original, is hellishly big and bulky for a towel. More like a carpet or a rug.

What came of the re-interviews of the Tapas 9 - did they go ahead?

There's every indication that this was a disappearance in progress, taking place under the very noses of the PJ and assorted rescue troops from the UK.
It's quite possible that a body resided in say location A between the 1st May and the 3rd. Location A may have been too close to 5a so:
Location B was organised some time during 3/5 which would fit with the unusual phone traffic. However, location B was not to be permanent and finally
Location C was found in the interval between the 3rd of May and around the 8th June.
By that time Murat was an arguido and the removal from B to C might have been delayed for that reason?
Just my wild imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 26.01.14 15:34

@Mirage wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Mirage wrote:

This is part of a report of the event in the Telegraph, Nina:

Smiles as Children Greet McCanns in Morocco
by Fiona Govan in Rabat

"It was a greeting they had not expected and it brought broad smiles to the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann as they visited Morocco in the last of a series of trips to publicise their daughter's disappearance.

More than 100 children lined up to meet the parents of Madeleine, who has been missing for 40 days, and held up pictures of the four-year-old as they chanted her name.

For the first time since their daughter was taken from her bed in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, the McCanns appeared relaxed and happy and said that the encounter had brought them renewed hope that their child would be returned.

"It is the best welcome we could have had to Morocco," said Mrs McCann, smiling and laughing as she thanked some of the boys and girls who had turned out to meet them in the capital, Rabat.

-----------------
Ref: my bolding - Who rounded up over 100 children to order? Was it in school time?

In orthodox Christianity, The 40th day is very significant in that it is the day the soul departs the earth. 

40 days after His Resurrection and that the reposed one, when he is resurrected, may be taken up in the clouds to meet the Judge, our Savior and Master, and thus be with Him forever (1 Thess. 4:17).

It might explain the black.

I just read that its similar for Catholics

In the Catholic tradition, a nine-day novena (prayer) is held every evening after the Holy Mass and a celebration is held on the deceased’s 40th day as this is believed to be the day he/she ascends into heaven

However.... I would be interested in seeing if they wore black a couple of days before as well... 
(because the true first day would be the night Mrs Fenn heard crying, although it depends when the final breath occured / or when the Mccan's arrived home as Mrs Fenn was still worried about the crying at 11pm. What were the Mccann's doing the night of the first?

That night she contacted a friend called XXXX XXXX, who also lives in Praia da Luz, after 23H00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at the childs crying. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

It would give the whole of the 2nd as prep for what to do before the big night.
loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum