The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mrs Fenn's statement - Page 2 Mm11

Mrs Fenn's statement - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mrs Fenn's statement - Page 2 Mm11

Mrs Fenn's statement - Page 2 Regist10

Mrs Fenn's statement

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mrs Fenn's statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs Fenn's statement

Post by kaz 10.02.17 15:58

I think the McCann children were all together of an evening  in the Paynes’ apartment at the start of the holiday. That  arrangement with the state of the art baby monitor as sole alert wouldn’t have been sufficient though surely? Maybe they tried it out on the first couple of nights but tragedy ensued. Of course they couldn’t admit to this arrangement because how then could Madeleine be abducted ? Is it possible that there was some breach of safety regulations present in the apartment for which Warners was liable that resulted in some sort of tragedy for Madeleine?  There has to be more to it of course , some reason why Madeleine’s body had to be ‘disappeared.’ I’m hoping RDH will shed more light on all this.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.02.17 17:35

kaz wrote:I think the McCann children were all together of an evening  in the Paynes’ apartment at the start of the holiday. That  arrangement with the state of the art baby monitor as sole alert wouldn’t have been sufficient though surely? Maybe they tried it out on the first couple of nights but tragedy ensued. Of course they couldn’t admit to this arrangement because how then could Madeleine be abducted ? Is it possible that there was some breach of safety regulations present in the apartment for which Warners was liable that resulted in some sort of tragedy for Madeleine?  There has to be more to it of course , some reason why Madeleine’s body had to be ‘disappeared.’ I’m hoping RDH will shed more light on all this.
@ kaz     We have moved bit away from Mrs Fenn's statement but, no matter, we are trying to tease out what really happened thar week so we are still (IMO) broadly on-topic.

I wonder if you would kindly look at the topic I created last year: 'The complete mystery of the booking of the Tapas restaurant on Sunday 29 April:   
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13064-the-complete-mystery-of-the-booking-of-the-tapas-restaurant-on-sunday-29-april

There you will see a number of contradictions brought to light about who booked the Tapas restaurant and when. It seems shrouded in a great deal of mystery.

Taking everything I've read into consideration, here is a possible scenario as to what the child care arrangements were that week:

Saturday 28 April

As described in Kate's book: the children of each parent slept with their Mum & Dad

Sunday 29 April

Something serious happened to Madeleine later in the day, so serious that it required emergency meaures. The Tapas restaurant was therefore booked for the rest of the week.  

One of the following may have happened:

(a) McCann twins looked after in Paynes' apartment that night; other children with their own parents

(b) All children looked after in Paynes' apartment that night.

Monday 30 April, Tuesday 1 May, Wednesday 2 May

Children all looked after in one apartment (probably Paynes) - each night one parent is delegated to mind the children for the evening - the cover story put out is that, in turn, one of them was ill each night. There was no checking regime on these three nights, as it wasn't necessary. Possibly plans for Thursday night were discussed on these evenings, and arrangements made for Nuno Lourenco to frame Wojcheiech Krokowski  

Thursday 3 May      

All children in one apartment again for the evening. A few minutes before the alarm is raised McCanns' twins carried, sleeping, (possibly with the help of Jane Tanner) into the McCanns' apartment, which had probably been empty most of the evening. The 'checking reigme' was a charade, maybe to cover for last-minute arrangements to the children's room in G5A

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 10.02.17 19:21

If I were to believe that they took it in turns to mind the children in one apartment, then why did one parent from each of the 4 couples not take their turn?  (Both parents out of 2 couples took their turn – Matt, Rachael, Russell and Jane- not a very fair arrangement.)
I think that if those 4 (as named) really did take it in turns to stay in, then they would have looked after their own 3 children, in one or other of their apartments.  I think the Payne’s were sitting smug the whole time with their high-tech baby monitor.  The McCann’s children may have been carried up to the Payne’s apartment  Sunday night only. (I believe that something happened Madeleine Monday afternoon, something bad enough for the women not to make it to the Ladies tennis that evening.)
In this scenario, the fact that not one of them stayed in on Thursday night speaks volumes.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by crispbee2000 17.01.19 13:29

In the PJ phone analysis there's mention of Kate being in 5A at the time of the crying. As though the phone records proved that she'd left the Tapas Bar. But I had also read that there was no triangulation of phones done, just antenna pings. Does anyone know what the evidence was that Kate was in 5A when Maddie cried and called for her father????
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.01.19 13:54

Does this help @crispbee2000 ?
https://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-on-deleted-call-records.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by crispbee2000 17.01.19 14:41

Thanks Jill, but no. The document makes statements that Kate was in 5A but does NOT explain how that is determined or by what means. In fact it clearly states:

"* None of the telecom records show triangulation co-ordinates but are limited to identifying the single primary antenna on which calls were registered"

So how can the assertions be made about precisely where they were?? Something in not right here...…...
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningInLuz 18.01.19 15:09

There was no 'hi-tech digital monitor' used by the Paynes.  Do the research.  Monitors with this capability were cheap, and easy to buy in 2007.  There was a shop just down from Baptista supermarket which probably flogged them in 2007.

Telecomms records.  No, despite media reports, there was no triangulation.  Basically, you got west Luz or you got east Luz.  If I could just get a quick squizz at the phone records, it would progress the case by years.  But those phone records are for police forces only.
ShiningInLuz

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.01.19 16:11

Dear God, someone who does tours in PdL and writes a blog about cooking and calls his dog Goncalo....dear God.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningInLuz 21.01.19 11:50

Dear God, Dear God, Dear God.

I don't have a blog about cooking.

My dog is called Gonçalo.  C with a cedilla. That's important.

He has found his first cadaver.  And he lies all the time.
ShiningInLuz

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.01.19 12:02

ShinningInLuz wrote:There was no 'hi-tech digital monitor' used by the Paynes.  Do the research.

It's got nothing to do with Pamela Fenn's witness statement but for the sake of clarity..

David Payne's rogatory interview - April 2008

1485 "What's the circumstances regarding your listening arrangements''

Reply "Err we, yeah, had err got a digital monitor which you know we obviously we used back, back home. Err yeah it was very good, it was very foolproof, we were very happy with the monitor. Err it's quite a high tech monitor, you could play tunes at the other end of the monitor and so you know when err Scarlet was very little we had that option to use that.

With no further information to work with, I'm afraid we have to take his word for it.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.08.19 5:51

Regarding the crying episode in her statement she did not bother to walk down to apartment 5a to knock on the door she never said she did this.
She also didn't call the police during the 75 minute time period 
 After at least 30-40 minutes of constant crying I would of gone down to investigate this and if no one opened the door I would of called the Police so I do not believe that she heard a child crying for 75 minutes
I think Mrs Fenn was used in an effort to create this false story to show that Madeleine was alive that night ( I can't remember which night )

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top