The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat? - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat? - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat? - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat?

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.12.13 18:51

Lori Campbell wrote the Mirror article, there was none named for the DM so they may have copied it.

Chatelaine, it all went wonky copying and pasting and still having problems with the quoting (Candyfloss' instructions were fine, but I don't get the "quote" in boxy brackets to click after), but sure it'll all straighten itself out one day  big grin

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine's bed? Which one was it? Why was it so neat?

Post by Guest 12.12.13 18:58

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Lori Campbell wrote the Mirror article, there was none named for the DM so they may have copied it.

Chatelaine, it all went wonky copying and pasting and still having problems with the quoting (Candyfloss' instructions were fine, but I don't get the "quote" in boxy brackets to click after), but sure it'll all straighten itself out one day  big grin

If you click on the right hand button at the top of the post reply box you will see this >> [/quote] at the very end of the post you are quoting, just type your post after it.   Have a play  and a go on the thread in Technical Thread I started IF THE QUOTE BUTTON IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU here......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 19:11

Am I one of the few, who don't have problems quoting ...  ?
Come one, brother and sisters. It's not THAT difficult  big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.13 9:58

As a theory for why Maddie could not have walked out of the apartment by herself.
And for why there was one cot in the MCs bedroom on the Wednesday morning.
And for why KM said "I went to close it to about here and then as I got to here, it suddenly slammed and then as I opened it, it was then that I just thought I’ll just look at the children, and I could see Sean and Amelie in THE COT"
Is it possible that Maddie was put to bed in one cot and the twins in another.
That would stop her getting up and wandering around while her parens were out on the p***.
It could also account for an accident if she had attempted to climb out. More likely to cause a head injury than falling behind the sofa. Although if this was the case would I believe it to have happened on the previous night ie the 2nd.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard 16.12.13 10:08

Dantezebu, considering that the sharing of toothbrushes, clothes, shoes, hats and whatnot seem a normal part of their routine, your idea cannot be viewed as absurd.
Briohazard
Briohazard

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.13 12:18

dantezebu wrote:As a theory for why Maddie could not have walked out of the apartment by herself.
And for why there was one cot in the MCs bedroom on the Wednesday morning.
And for why KM said  "I went to close it to about here and then as I got to here, it suddenly slammed and then as I opened it, it was then that I just thought I’ll just look at the children, and I could see Sean and Amelie in THE COT"
Is it possible that Maddie was put to bed in one cot and the twins in another.
That would stop her getting up and wandering around while her parens were out on the p***.
It could also account for an accident if she had attempted to climb out. More likely to cause a head injury than falling behind the sofa. Although if this was the case would I believe it to have happened on the previous night ie the 2nd.

If that had been our apartment, and we had put our daughter down in the bed by the door, there is a 50/50 chance that next morning we would find her asleep in the bed under the window. The only way to guarantee that she would remain in the same bed would be to somehow render her unconscious. We found her asleep in her wardrobe once. Now that was a scary few minutes, I can assure you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 16.12.13 12:27

Interesting theory about Madeleine being put in the second cot.... It seems odd that the parents immediately thought door angle change was suspect and never mentioned possibility that Madeleine had taken herself to the bathroom... and that being a reason to leave the door ajar with some light coming in for her to see her way.  After all she was small for her age and a cot might have been just right. 

Also puts a different light on 'why did you not come when we/Sean were crying?'   I would have thought that Madeleine would have gong to look about the place for the parents if no one had come so would have asked 'where were you when Sean was crying...?

Explains also why a glance from the open doorway was sufficient to see children if in both of the cots  with light coming thru but Madeleine's bed would have been in darkness.
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top