The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 12 Mm11

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 12 Mm11

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 12 Regist10

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 12 Empty Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Rasputin 13.11.13 14:34

New here I've lurked for a long time and truly admire the work being carried here, if the 30 or so SY detectives were putting in as much effort as the core of this forum this mystery would be solved a long long time ago , just an observation from the post by Veritas , the pool appears to be anything but busy, there are no towels or belongings on any of the sunbeds in the background and the basket weave patern of the the pool surround appears to be dry , at this time of day surely it would be soaked by wet feet and splashing ? ..

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 12 Empty Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.13 14:37

Rasputin wrote:New here I've lurked for a long time and truly admire the work being carried here, if the 30 or so SY detectives were putting in as much effort as the core of this forum this mystery would be solved a long long time ago , just an observation from the post by Veritas , the pool appears to be anything but busy, there are no towels or belongings on any of the sunbeds in the background and the basket weave patern of the the pool surround appears to be dry , at this time of day surely it would be soaked by wet feet and splashing ? ..
I disagree.

On 3 May at 12noon it was only 63 deg F (17 deg C).

Even on the sunny day, Sunday 29 April, it was only 64 deg F (18 deg C) at that time.

Not really warm enough to be in the pool

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 15:24

As Kate herself has testified,
The weather was pleasant enough, although there was a cool breeze. It was still April, after all. As I am one of those people who really feel the cold (‘Get a bit of meat on yerself!’ my hardy Scottish in-laws are always telling me), when Madeleine immediately wanted me to go swimming with her, I was not exactly keen. But she was so excited about the pool. I took one look at her eager little face and went off to put on my costume. The water was absolutely freezing, but Madeleine was straight in there, even if her voice disappeared for a second or two with the shock of it. ‘Come on, Mummy!’ she called when she’d got her breath back. I tentatively inched my way in. ‘The things you do for your kids!’ I remember commenting to a dad lying on a sun-lounger with his two sons nearby, watching us. I told Madeleine to count to three and steeled myself. It was worth it – it will always be worth it – just to see her delight. Even if it did take us both the best part of three hours to warm up afterwards.
THREE HOURS for a 3 year old child to recover ?   This is surely bordering on clinical hypothermia.
Are we supposed to believe it. And what are the consequences if we do ?

Interestingly if you scan the book there is no other reference to swimming in the outdoor pools. A few references to sitting round the pool, or chatting, but no more swimming.
So the absolutely freezing water clearly did not warm up in the next five days.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 13.11.13 15:41

There was little available time for swimming.  Straight to crèche in the morning, home for lunch - you can't swim on a full tummy - then back to crèche.  Released at around 5, tea time, then it's cool in the evening.  Anyway, night time routine kicked in around six to leave enough time for adult activities.

Kids will jump in the water in any weather in my experience, best fun of all is when it's raining, for some unknown reason.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 15:46

sami wrote:
Kids will jump in the water in any weather in my experience, best fun of all is when it's raining, for some unknown reason.
Because the water feels warmer when it's raining. Seriously. I think the rain is so much colder, but since the drops are so small, and we try to avoid them, we normally don't register the temperature.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 13.11.13 15:50

Agreed Sami , I lived in Spain for 8 years visitors would swim anytime which meant not winterising the pool, kids especially ..its like taking them to a sweetshop and denying them sweets .

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 13.11.13 16:01

PeterMac wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are correct about the positioning PeterMac and the photographer was about where your arrow HEAD starts. 

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 16:07

ProfessorPPlum wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

You are correct about the positioning PeterMac and the photographer was about where your arrow HEAD starts. 
It is not accurate enough for calculations, but I can't see where else it could have been taken from.
The line of sight passes between the palm tree and the pole for the grass umbrella, and continues to the loungers on the grass by the big pool, and then hits the wall by the bougainvillea and the apartments behind.
Problem is that at that size, even the thickness of the line would be at least a metre or so, and the start of the arrow could be another metre either side.
It wold also make sense that Kate would be fairly close, since Amelie must also have been around, even though she is not in shot.
Is that who Madeleine is looking at ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 17:01

Small thing, Peter. Amelie is in the picture. Sean is missing. Maybe he's fooling around and Madeleine's looking at him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 17:06

Sorry, wrong twin. Mistook her for Margaret probably !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 17:15

Peter ... naughty winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 12 Empty Camera position in pool photo

Post by ProfessorPPlum 13.11.13 18:11

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 18:33

I think you have it. Finer lines.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 13.11.13 19:18

PeterMac wrote:As Kate herself has testified,
The weather was pleasant enough, although there was a cool breeze. It was still April, after all. As I am one of those people who really feel the cold (‘Get a bit of meat on yerself!’ my hardy Scottish in-laws are always telling me), when Madeleine immediately wanted me to go swimming with her, I was not exactly keen. But she was so excited about the pool. I took one look at her eager little face and went off to put on my costume. The water was absolutely freezing, but Madeleine was straight in there, even if her voice disappeared for a second or two with the shock of it. ‘Come on, Mummy!’ she called when she’d got her breath back. I tentatively inched my way in. ‘The things you do for your kids!’ I remember commenting to a dad lying on a sun-lounger with his two sons nearby, watching us. I told Madeleine to count to three and steeled myself. It was worth it – it will always be worth it – just to see her delight. Even if it did take us both the best part of three hours to warm up afterwards.
THREE HOURS for a 3 year old child to recover ?   This is surely bordering on clinical hypothermia.
Are we supposed to believe it. And what are the consequences if we do ?

Interestingly if you scan the book there is no other reference to swimming in the outdoor pools. A few references to sitting round the pool, or chatting, but no more swimming.
So the absolutely freezing water clearly did not warm up in the next five days.
Madeleine must have been a brave little soul, she was swimming in the Atlantic 3 weeks before PDL

Patricia Cameron: "... And Patricia remembers vividly a holiday in Ireland with 46 extended family and friends, and playing rounders on the beach.

Patricia said: "Madeleine was a little daredevil. She was the only one who would go in the water. It was the Atlantic and it was freezing. She was a determined little thing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 19:21

And she's been with her maternal grandparents on a boat previously. [looking for the picture, if it still exists, of course], so why would she have freaked out on a boat trip in PdL????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 13.11.13 19:39

"Madeleine was a little daredevil. She was the only one who would go in the water. It was
the Atlantic and it was freezing. She was a determined little thing."
Kirsty Young pointed out the pool on the start of Crimewatch , wasn't Madeleine cold and pale ?...and it would appear from this statement above she may have been in the sea un-accompanied ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 19:41

ProfessorPPlum wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just beware, those umbrella bases are generally movable with a bit of effort.

I'm surprised by how much shadow Gerald's head makes on his body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 20:11

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

That's his ego casting a shadow on all around him.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 13.11.13 20:19

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I think the parasols are cemented in, so unmoveable.

Here's a pic from another angle, together with the last photo. I've marked corresponding points. I think PPP is pretty spot on.

Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 13.11.13 20:25

Clay the umbrellas probably are movable, but you'll see they're spaced equally all round and are likely to be replaced in this way each day. They would also have heavy bases, so no reason to start from the assumption that they've been moved much. Generally speaking though, I think we can say that if North is the top of this picture, then GM's body is facing pretty much due south west (around 225 degrees). That said, he's twisted slightly to look at the photographer and his gaze is about 205 degrees, more like south south west (?). 

This version is a bit closer I think. 

One last thing (although it'll probably get me banned), the little water droplets are clearly from Amelie. She is looking intently at the water and not at the photographer. Why? Because - as any parent will recognise, she is doing something FAR more interesting: splashing the water with her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 20:37

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Clay the umbrellas probably are movable, but you'll see they're spaced equally all round and are likely to be replaced in this way each day.
They're not. They are concreted into the pool surround, hence the regularity. They don't fly away in the wind.
Only the top can be removed during the winter. The tops are made of welded metal bars, with the cane thatching stitched in. That bit can be replaced every few years.
Very common in the Med and needed for the Atlantic gales.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 13.11.13 20:42

Just had a freaky moment looking at that picture of the pool, the overhead view bigshock 
I will tell you what it looks like to me, but it is in no way a derailment....I just had a wave through me when I spotted it.....Its nothing, just peculiar
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 13.11.13 20:49

ChillyHeat wrote:Just had a freaky moment looking at that picture of the pool, the overhead view bigshock 
I will tell you what it looks like to me, but it is in no way a derailment....I just had a wave through me when I spotted it.....Its nothing, just peculiar
Ok I will say it.....If you turn the picture around so that Gerry is at the bottom of your screen....Look at the path...It immediately hit me as Madeleines Coloboma. Freaked me out a bit.....Thats all, sorry.
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.11.13 20:51

ChillyHeat wrote:Just had a freaky moment looking at that picture of the pool, the overhead view bigshock 
Care to share, or is it answers on a postcard? :laugh at:

ETA: posted at the same time, just seen what you put

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 20:56

ChillyHeat wrote:
Ok I will say it.....If you turn the picture around so that Gerry is at the bottom of your screen....Look at the path...It immediately hit me as Madeleines Coloboma. Freaked me out a bit.....Thats all, sorry.
I swear this case is a pathway to some kind of parallel dimension.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top