The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Mm11

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Mm11

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Regist10

Anyone for scraps?

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty timeline

Post by Guest 22.10.13 18:40

I have been wondering whether the timelines written on the sticker book covers had been done sometime prior to the evening of the 3rd. And they had been written as a script for all involved to act out.
Or at least the first one before, and the second one after the event. Given the differences between them.

Is there a thread on this? I can't see one
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Okeydokey 22.10.13 18:45

lj wrote:Who asked for the falling off the boat :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rachel Oldfields 2nd rogatory:
“Following day”.
“Erm so I think we probably talked about that a bit and otherwise you know, just general, probably that the weather had been a bit better that day and (inaudible) remember when the rest of us were there, we talked about Matt falling off the boat and Russell rescuing him and you know, it was actually quite a dramatic story and we were like well you know, that will be the talk of the holiday, the story of the holiday, erm so yeah that was kind of discussed at length cos Russell felt quite a hero and er, er I think he done quite well actually to get back and rescue Matt, erm and I don’t know what else we talked about, just, no I mean nothing specific really just general chit chat”.
Thanks Ij. Has anyone started a thread on this?
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairelo 22.10.13 18:47

Three things,, These are not the most important things, but they are things which niggle at me.      

Jane Tanner:  expressed that she neither knew Gerry well or even particularly liked him.   This has always made me wonder if she was attempting to provide a cover for her own partner Russell, rather than for Gerry.    This in turn made me wonder why she felt she needed to try to provide a cover for Russell.     

The Group:   three couples took their children off to the beach for the afternoon.   They chose to not even mention this outing to the McCann's nor to invite them along.    This appears to have been either a deliberate and rude snub, or an attempt to provide the McCann's with space for some reason.    I remain very curious about the rational for the exclusion of the McCann's.

David Payne:   David's comment that they 'expected something to happen, but not this,'  continues to bother me.   I do not expect that David was referring to mundane daily events.    It sounds as if he and the others had been expecting something major to occur.   So what was that?   Did they expect a major blow up between Gerry and Kate or did they have knowledge of some other covert, or sinister event.   I would be curious to hear what they had all been speculating would happen.                  

IMO
Clairelo

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 18:51

Clairelo wrote:Three things,, These are not the most important things, but they are things which niggle at me.      

Jane Tanner:  expressed that she neither knew Gerry well or even particularly liked him.   This has always made me wonder if she was attempting to provide a cover for her own partner Russell, rather than for Gerry.    This in turn made me wonder why she felt she needed to try to provide a cover for Russell.     

The Group:   three couples took their children off to the beach for the afternoon.   They chose to not even mention this outing to the McCann's nor to invite them along.    This appears to have been either a deliberate and rude snub, or an attempt to provide the McCann's with space for some reason.    I remain very curious about the rational for the exclusion of the McCann's.

David Payne: David's comment that they 'expected something to happen, but not this,' continues to bother me. I do not expect that David was referring to mundane daily events.    It sounds as if he and the others had been expecting something major to occur.   So what was that?   Did they expect a major blow up between Gerry and Kate or did they have knowledge of some other covert, or sinister event.   I would be curious to hear what they had all been speculating would happen.                  

IMO
Welcome Clairelo, what DP was referring to was them (the McCanns) being made Arguidos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 18:51

I can answer the last part, Clairelo.

David Payne was referring to the McCanns being made arguidos in September 2007.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 18:53

Okeydokey wrote:
lj wrote:Who asked for the falling off the boat :

Rachel Oldfields 2nd rogatory:
“Following day”.
“Erm so I think we probably talked about that a bit and otherwise you know, just general, probably that the weather had been a bit better that day and (inaudible) remember when the rest of us were there, we talked about Matt falling off the boat and Russell rescuing him and you know, it was actually quite a dramatic story and we were like well you know, that will be the talk of the holiday, the story of the holiday, erm so yeah that was kind of discussed at length cos Russell felt quite a hero and er, er I think he done quite well actually to get back and rescue Matt, erm and I don’t know what else we talked about, just, no I mean nothing specific really just general chit chat”.
Thanks Ij. Has anyone started a thread on this?
Okeydokey, if you put Rachel Oldfield in the search bar at the top right of this forum, you will find many threads on this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 18:55

dantezebu wrote:I have been wondering whether the timelines written on the sticker book covers had been done sometime prior to the evening of the 3rd. And they had been written as a script for all involved to act out.
Or at least the first one before, and the second one after the event. Given the differences between them.

Is there a thread on this? I can't see one
Hi, just type in sticker in search bar right hand side of forum, you will find 4 topics on the subject. If you wish to post then one of those may be useful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.10.13 19:31

juliet wrote:It does seem unusual to have four sets of parents so uncaring of their children. Also unusual for all four sets of parents to want to dine at the Tapas night after night. Same old menu, same old faces...they were all fairly sophisticated people and I would have thought they'd be bored silly after two nights.
sophisticated????

It seems their education has not had any effect on their character other than giving them a sense of entitlement and infallibility (quote it's not as if we did something wrong unquote).

Well I guess everyone knows by now in which corner I place the pathetic parents and at least Rachel O.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty Anyone for scraps

Post by RIPM 22.10.13 19:35

It is my opinion very little if any checking ever took place and if it did what use was it?

Kate herself many times has said and wrote in her book that if the infamous bedroom door had not been further ajar than it was left, she would have turned around and left without entering the bedroom, so as a person of such regular habits, this would have been the same on the previous nights.

As the door did not move on previous nights, she would never have gone into the room and seen her children, so why bother going?

It would strongly suggest checking never happened.  They never even looked in after putting them down at 7.30 that night.  Just cleared off to the Tapas as usual at 8.30.

The Oldfields and Tanner/O brien had sick puking very young children and left then to look after themselves, as the parents priority was "fine dining"  Would any reasonable person really think this was responsible parenting?
RIPM

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty Another scrap

Post by Jauna Loca 22.10.13 19:45

Something that was a real [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]moment for me was Mrs Webster's statement (not sure if it was to PJ or in England) where she said she hadn't left
the table when KM came screaming down the path that Maddie had been taken because she thought it was "just another of their games" or words to
that effect.
Makes you wonder what they'd gotten up to for the rest of the week if she saw this as nothing out of the ordinary!
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 20:05

RIPM wrote: [...]  Would any reasonable person really think this was responsible parenting?
The word "responsible" parenting was very important and used by GM straight from the beginning [whereas one would think he'd have other things to think about].
I've been looking up some law and the definition "responsible" is indeed extremely important in a case of negligence ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty Kate inside church

Post by aniandr 22.10.13 20:16

The video inside the church in pdl where she seems to totally fall apart. That video just seemed the only time where i see her loose it so to speak. She always seems very controlled, but not in that video. I just dont get why there? She seems less controlled than when she appeal for her lost child. I just dont get it. What makes that moment more special than any other.
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 20:25

aniandr wrote:The video inside the church in pdl where she seems to totally fall apart. That video just seemed the only time where i see her loose it so to speak. She always seems very controlled, but not in that video. I just dont get why there? She seems less controlled than when she appeal for her lost child. I just dont get it. What makes that moment more special than any other.
Iniandr, I still reading behind ... Is there a link to this video?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty Here

Post by aniandr 22.10.13 20:35

Under the topic
 Prayers for Madeleine at Mother's Day service, 06 May 2007

aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by soundworks 22.10.13 20:37

aniandr wrote:The video inside the church in pdl where she seems to totally fall apart. That video just seemed the only time where i see her loose it so to speak. She always seems very controlled, but not in that video. I just dont get why there? She seems less controlled than when she appeal for her lost child. I just dont get it. What makes that moment more special than any other.
maybe the body was hidden here?
soundworks

Activity : 96

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty .

Post by aniandr 22.10.13 20:59

I have no idear of madeleines whereabouts :-)

But i just dont get the video. No doubt kate is truly upset. But the day befor ore so she is out running. The day after in church. Its the overall picture. I dont get it. I often wonder about that video
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps?  - Page 6 Empty .

Post by aniandr 22.10.13 21:09

The video befor that outside the church "shes lovely" is that an english thing saying like that. Of all words in the world...."shes lovely". It just sounds like something a mother in law would say about her daughter in law ore something. "Shes lovely"....she could just as well have said "shes a darling" ore "shes handsome" which would be realy odd to ore is it just me?
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.10.13 22:59

Strange isn't it? Kate knows she has to say something that makes clear she loves her. This is the word she comes up with. My guess it's in line with the "almost perfect" and the "perfect g**"

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 22.10.13 23:07

Jauna Loca wrote:Something that was a real [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]moment for me was Mrs Webster's statement (not sure if it was to PJ or in England) where she said she hadn't left
the table when KM came screaming down the path that Maddie had been taken because she thought it was "just another of their games" or words to
that effect.
Makes you wonder what they'd gotten up to for the rest of the week if she saw this as nothing out of the ordinary!
Yep, that was an odd one!
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 22.10.13 23:14

Clairelo wrote:Three things,, These are not the most important things, but they are things which niggle at me.      

David Payne:   David's comment that they 'expected something to happen, but not this,'  continues to bother me.   I do not expect that David was referring to mundane daily events.    It sounds as if he and the others had been expecting something major to occur.   So what was that?   Did they expect a major blow up between Gerry and Kate or did they have knowledge of some other covert, or sinister event.   I would be curious to hear what they had all been speculating would happen.                  

IMO
Wasn;t the Payne comment about the media storm that came once the disappearance hit the news?
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 23:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can answer the last part, Clairelo.

David Payne was referring to the McCanns being made arguidos in September 2007.

Okeydokey: for your attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 22.10.13 23:22

Didn't two of the tapas men do an internet search on paedophiles in Europe in the days before the disappearance?
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland 22.10.13 23:45

aniandr wrote:Under the topic
 Prayers for Madeleine at Mother's Day service, 06 May 2007

Has the video been removed? It isn't displaying for me.

View-from-Ireland

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 23:48

It's okay for me.

Try it via YouTube.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 23.10.13 0:17

Maybe sucking a finger was raising awareness, if you know what I mean?  scratchhead
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum