The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Anyone for scraps?

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

timeline

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:40

I have been wondering whether the timelines written on the sticker book covers had been done sometime prior to the evening of the 3rd. And they had been written as a script for all involved to act out.
Or at least the first one before, and the second one after the event. Given the differences between them.

Is there a thread on this? I can't see one
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Okeydokey on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:45

@lj wrote:Who asked for the falling off the boat :

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/mccann-case-rachael-mariamma-jean_3752.html

Rachel Oldfields 2nd rogatory:
00.50.33
1578
“Following day”.
Reply
“Erm so I think we probably talked about that a bit and otherwise you know, just general, probably that the weather had been a bit better that day and (inaudible) remember when the rest of us were there, we talked about Matt falling off the boat and Russell rescuing him and you know, it was actually quite a dramatic story and we were like well you know, that will be the talk of the holiday, the story of the holiday, erm so yeah that was kind of discussed at length cos Russell felt quite a hero and er, er I think he done quite well actually to get back and rescue Matt, erm and I don’t know what else we talked about, just, no I mean nothing specific really just general chit chat”.
Thanks Ij. Has anyone started a thread on this?

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Clairelo on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:47

Three things,, These are not the most important things, but they are things which niggle at me.      

Jane Tanner:  expressed that she neither knew Gerry well or even particularly liked him.   This has always made me wonder if she was attempting to provide a cover for her own partner Russell, rather than for Gerry.    This in turn made me wonder why she felt she needed to try to provide a cover for Russell.     

The Group:   three couples took their children off to the beach for the afternoon.   They chose to not even mention this outing to the McCann's nor to invite them along.    This appears to have been either a deliberate and rude snub, or an attempt to provide the McCann's with space for some reason.    I remain very curious about the rational for the exclusion of the McCann's.
    

David Payne:   David's comment that they 'expected something to happen, but not this,'  continues to bother me.   I do not expect that David was referring to mundane daily events.    It sounds as if he and the others had been expecting something major to occur.   So what was that?   Did they expect a major blow up between Gerry and Kate or did they have knowledge of some other covert, or sinister event.   I would be curious to hear what they had all been speculating would happen.                  
 
IMO

Clairelo

Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:51

@Clairelo wrote:Three things,, These are not the most important things, but they are things which niggle at me.      

Jane Tanner:  expressed that she neither knew Gerry well or even particularly liked him.   This has always made me wonder if she was attempting to provide a cover for her own partner Russell, rather than for Gerry.    This in turn made me wonder why she felt she needed to try to provide a cover for Russell.     

The Group:   three couples took their children off to the beach for the afternoon.   They chose to not even mention this outing to the McCann's nor to invite them along.    This appears to have been either a deliberate and rude snub, or an attempt to provide the McCann's with space for some reason.    I remain very curious about the rational for the exclusion of the McCann's.
    

David Payne: David's comment that they 'expected something to happen, but not this,' continues to bother me. I do not expect that David was referring to mundane daily events.    It sounds as if he and the others had been expecting something major to occur.   So what was that?   Did they expect a major blow up between Gerry and Kate or did they have knowledge of some other covert, or sinister event.   I would be curious to hear what they had all been speculating would happen.                  
 
IMO
Welcome Clairelo, what DP was referring to was them (the McCanns) being made Arguidos.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:51

I can answer the last part, Clairelo.
 
David Payne was referring to the McCanns being made arguidos in September 2007.
 
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:53

@Okeydokey wrote:
@lj wrote:Who asked for the falling off the boat :

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/mccann-case-rachael-mariamma-jean_3752.html

Rachel Oldfields 2nd rogatory:
00.50.33
1578
“Following day”.
Reply
“Erm so I think we probably talked about that a bit and otherwise you know, just general, probably that the weather had been a bit better that day and (inaudible) remember when the rest of us were there, we talked about Matt falling off the boat and Russell rescuing him and you know, it was actually quite a dramatic story and we were like well you know, that will be the talk of the holiday, the story of the holiday, erm so yeah that was kind of discussed at length cos Russell felt quite a hero and er, er I think he done quite well actually to get back and rescue Matt, erm and I don’t know what else we talked about, just, no I mean nothing specific really just general chit chat”.
Thanks Ij. Has anyone started a thread on this?
Okeydokey, if you put Rachel Oldfield in the search bar at the top right of this forum, you will find many threads on this.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:55

dantezebu wrote:I have been wondering whether the timelines written on the sticker book covers had been done sometime prior to the evening of the 3rd. And they had been written as a script for all involved to act out.
Or at least the first one before, and the second one after the event. Given the differences between them.

Is there a thread on this? I can't see one
Hi, just type in sticker in search bar right hand side of forum, you will find 4 topics on the subject. If you wish to post then one of those may be useful.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by lj on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 19:31

@juliet wrote:It does seem unusual to have four sets of parents so uncaring of their children. Also unusual for all four sets of parents to want to dine at the Tapas night after night. Same old menu, same old faces...they were all fairly sophisticated people and I would have thought they'd be bored silly after two nights.
sophisticated????

It seems their education has not had any effect on their character other than giving them a sense of entitlement and infallibility (quote it's not as if we did something wrong unquote).

Well I guess everyone knows by now in which corner I place the pathetic parents and at least Rachel O.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3314
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Anyone for scraps

Post by RIPM on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 19:35

It is my opinion very little if any checking ever took place and if it did what use was it?

Kate herself many times has said and wrote in her book that if the infamous bedroom door had not been further ajar than it was left, she would have turned around and left without entering the bedroom, so as a person of such regular habits, this would have been the same on the previous nights.

As the door did not move on previous nights, she would never have gone into the room and seen her children, so why bother going?

It would strongly suggest checking never happened.  They never even looked in after putting them down at 7.30 that night.  Just cleared off to the Tapas as usual at 8.30.

The Oldfields and Tanner/O brien had sick puking very young children and left then to look after themselves, as the parents priority was "fine dining"  Would any reasonable person really think this was responsible parenting?

RIPM

Posts : 106
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-17

Back to top Go down

Another scrap

Post by Jauna Loca on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 19:45

Something that was a real moment for me was Mrs Webster's statement (not sure if it was to PJ or in England) where she said she hadn't left
the table when KM came screaming down the path that Maddie had been taken because she thought it was "just another of their games" or words to
that effect.
Makes you wonder what they'd gotten up to for the rest of the week if she saw this as nothing out of the ordinary!
avatar
Jauna Loca

Posts : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:05

@RIPM wrote: [...]  Would any reasonable person really think this was responsible parenting?
***
The word "responsible" parenting was very important and used by GM straight from the beginning [whereas one would think he'd have other things to think about].
I've been looking up some law and the definition "responsible" is indeed extremely important in a case of negligence ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Kate inside church

Post by aniandr on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:16

The video inside the church in pdl where she seems to totally fall apart. That video just seemed the only time where i see her loose it so to speak. She always seems very controlled, but not in that video. I just dont get why there? She seems less controlled than when she appeal for her lost child. I just dont get it. What makes that moment more special than any other.

aniandr

Posts : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:25

@aniandr wrote:The video inside the church in pdl where she seems to totally fall apart. That video just seemed the only time where i see her loose it so to speak. She always seems very controlled, but not in that video. I just dont get why there? She seems less controlled than when she appeal for her lost child. I just dont get it. What makes that moment more special than any other.
***
Iniandr, I still reading behind ... Is there a link to this video?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Here

Post by aniandr on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:35

Under the topic
 Prayers for Madeleine at Mother's Day service, 06 May 2007


http://www.mccannfiles.com/id329.html

aniandr

Posts : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by soundworks on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:37

@aniandr wrote:The video inside the church in pdl where she seems to totally fall apart. That video just seemed the only time where i see her loose it so to speak. She always seems very controlled, but not in that video. I just dont get why there? She seems less controlled than when she appeal for her lost child. I just dont get it. What makes that moment more special than any other.
maybe the body was hidden here?

soundworks

Posts : 81
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17

Back to top Go down

.

Post by aniandr on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:59

I have no idear of madeleines whereabouts :-)

But i just dont get the video. No doubt kate is truly upset. But the day befor ore so she is out running. The day after in church. Its the overall picture. I dont get it. I often wonder about that video

aniandr

Posts : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

.

Post by aniandr on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 21:09

The video befor that outside the church "shes lovely" is that an english thing saying like that. Of all words in the world...."shes lovely". It just sounds like something a mother in law would say about her daughter in law ore something. "Shes lovely"....she could just as well have said "shes a darling" ore "shes handsome" which would be realy odd to ore is it just me?

aniandr

Posts : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by lj on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 22:59

Strange isn't it? Kate knows she has to say something that makes clear she loves her. This is the word she comes up with. My guess it's in line with the "almost perfect" and the "perfect g**"

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3314
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Okeydokey on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 23:07

@Jauna Loca wrote:Something that was a real moment for me was Mrs Webster's statement (not sure if it was to PJ or in England) where she said she hadn't left
the table when KM came screaming down the path that Maddie had been taken because she thought it was "just another of their games" or words to
that effect.
Makes you wonder what they'd gotten up to for the rest of the week if she saw this as nothing out of the ordinary!
Yep, that was an odd one!

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Okeydokey on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 23:14

@Clairelo wrote:Three things,, These are not the most important things, but they are things which niggle at me.      

Jane Tanner:  expressed that she neither knew Gerry well or even particularly liked him.   This has always made me wonder if she was attempting to provide a cover for her own partner Russell, rather than for Gerry.    This in turn made me wonder why she felt she needed to try to provide a cover for Russell.     

The Group:   three couples took their children off to the beach for the afternoon.   They chose to not even mention this outing to the McCann's nor to invite them along.    This appears to have been either a deliberate and rude snub, or an attempt to provide the McCann's with space for some reason.    I remain very curious about the rational for the exclusion of the McCann's.
    

David Payne:   David's comment that they 'expected something to happen, but not this,'  continues to bother me.   I do not expect that David was referring to mundane daily events.    It sounds as if he and the others had been expecting something major to occur.   So what was that?   Did they expect a major blow up between Gerry and Kate or did they have knowledge of some other covert, or sinister event.   I would be curious to hear what they had all been speculating would happen.                  
 
IMO
Wasn;t the Payne comment about the media storm that came once the disappearance hit the news?

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 23:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can answer the last part, Clairelo.
 
David Payne was referring to the McCanns being made arguidos in September 2007.
 
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html
Okeydokey: for your attention.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Nereid on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 23:22

Didn't two of the tapas men do an internet search on paedophiles in Europe in the days before the disappearance?

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by View-from-Ireland on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 23:45

@aniandr wrote:Under the topic
 Prayers for Madeleine at Mother's Day service, 06 May 2007


http://www.mccannfiles.com/id329.html
Has the video been removed? It isn't displaying for me.

____________________


View-from-Ireland

Posts : 145
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 23:48

It's okay for me.
 
Try it via YouTube.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdodhZJ4GR0
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone for scraps?

Post by Five Star on Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 0:17

Maybe sucking a finger was raising awareness, if you know what I mean?  scratchhead
avatar
Five Star

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-21
Location : erf

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum