The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Mm11

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Regist10

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by PeterMac on 29.07.13 7:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A controversial best-selling account of the hunt for Madeleine McCann by the Portuguese detective who led the investigation is expected to be published in the UK soon, according to its author.

Speaking exclusively to The Independent on Sunday, Goncalo Amaral denied cashing in on the tragic disappearance of the three-year-old but said he was determined to restore his reputation, which "had been torn to shreds" by unfair and inaccurate media reports.

The book, Maddie: The Truth about the Lie, has already sold an estimated 180,000 copies in Europe, and Mr Amaral's representatives are trying find a British publisher. The McCanns said last night that they would scrutinise any British publication with a view to possible legal action.

Madeleine went missing on 3 May 2007, days before her fourth birthday, from a holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz as her parents dined at a nearby restaurant. In the Portuguese edition of his book, Mr Amaral says he believes she died in a "tragic accident" in the Mark Warner holiday flat where she was left to sleep the night she disappeared.

Mr Amaral was removed from the investigation in October 2007 after criticising British police officers. Nine months later the Portuguese authorities closed the investigation and lifted the arguido [suspect] label from Madeleine's parents.

The book's publisher, Mario Sena Lopes, said there was now an English version of Mr Amaral's book and he was negotiating a UK deal. He said several publishers were interested and he was confident the British public would soon be able to read the book.

Mr Amaral said: "I received numerous messages of support and solidarity since being taken off the case, including from the UK – messages that also motivated me to tell people what I knew about the Maddie case. I am positive that there's also a section of the public eager to know the truth.

"People can form their opinion without the manipulation that we have seen before."

He said his only regret was failing to carry out a reconstruction of the events soon after Madeleine vanished but claims he was put under "serious pressure" not to. He insisted this was the only failure in a "perfect" text-book investigation.

Asked whether he thought Madeleine was dead, he said: "It is not just my opinion. A whole team of Portuguese and British investigators came to that conclusion last year, and this is part of the files. I have never said the couple killed their daughter and this is not my belief. Deaths may happen for natural reasons, accident or intervention by a third party."

He said he was unperturbed by the threat of any legal action from the McCann family. "There is no reason for that. The details exposed in the book are facts, happenings and objective data which figure in the process and not lies, as they have been described in the press."

He denied he was profiting from the tragic case. "The biggest thing I achieved with this book was to defend my honour and that of those who worked with me. The way I see it, you cannot put a price on dignity. The other objective of the book is to contribute to the search for the truth."

Mr Amaral added that he is now considering legal action against a number of British media outlets. The "excessive" publicity the case attracted was a "double-edged sword: on one hand it makes the disappearance known, but on the other hand it puts the life of the missing person in jeopardy," he insisted. "I demanded from my superiors, they stand up for the investigators faced with attacks by the media, but that never happened. This was one of the reasons that led me later on to hand in my resignation so I could regain my freedom of speech and write the book."

Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the McCanns, said last night: "Lawyers for Kate and Gerry have been aware of what Mr Amaral has been alleging for some time. What he has said and written before now is grossly defamatory of them.

"If he chooses to publish them in Britain those words will be studied intensely carefully and they will not hesitate to act if they are defamatory."
Oh dear !
Still, there is always a bright side. Carter-Ruck's coffers will benefit.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10436
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by tiny on 29.07.13 7:37

Mr Amaral:youaretheman: just hope some publisher has the balls to take this on.
tiny
tiny

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by plebgate on 29.07.13 7:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A controversial best-selling account of the hunt for Madeleine McCann by the Portuguese detective who led the investigation is expected to be published in the UK soon, according to its author.

Speaking exclusively to The Independent on Sunday, Goncalo Amaral denied cashing in on the tragic disappearance of the three-year-old but said he was determined to restore his reputation, which "had been torn to shreds" by unfair and inaccurate media reports.

The book, Maddie: The Truth about the Lie, has already sold an estimated 180,000 copies in Europe, and Mr Amaral's representatives are trying find a British publisher. The McCanns said last night that they would scrutinise any British publication with a view to possible legal action.

Madeleine went missing on 3 May 2007, days before her fourth birthday, from a holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz as her parents dined at a nearby restaurant. In the Portuguese edition of his book, Mr Amaral says he believes she died in a "tragic accident" in the Mark Warner holiday flat where she was left to sleep the night she disappeared.

Mr Amaral was removed from the investigation in October 2007 after criticising British police officers. Nine months later the Portuguese authorities closed the investigation and lifted the arguido [suspect] label from Madeleine's parents.

The book's publisher, Mario Sena Lopes, said there was now an English version of Mr Amaral's book and he was negotiating a UK deal. He said several publishers were interested and he was confident the British public would soon be able to read the book.

Mr Amaral said: "I received numerous messages of support and solidarity since being taken off the case, including from the UK – messages that also motivated me to tell people what I knew about the Maddie case. I am positive that there's also a section of the public eager to know the truth.

"People can form their opinion without the manipulation that we have seen before."

He said his only regret was failing to carry out a reconstruction of the events soon after Madeleine vanished but claims he was put under "serious pressure" not to. He insisted this was the only failure in a "perfect" text-book investigation.

Asked whether he thought Madeleine was dead, he said: "It is not just my opinion. A whole team of Portuguese and British investigators came to that conclusion last year, and this is part of the files. I have never said the couple killed their daughter and this is not my belief. Deaths may happen for natural reasons, accident or intervention by a third party."

He said he was unperturbed by the threat of any legal action from the McCann family. "There is no reason for that. The details exposed in the book are facts, happenings and objective data which figure in the process and not lies, as they have been described in the press."

He denied he was profiting from the tragic case. "The biggest thing I achieved with this book was to defend my honour and that of those who worked with me. The way I see it, you cannot put a price on dignity. The other objective of the book is to contribute to the search for the truth."

Mr Amaral added that he is now considering legal action against a number of British media outlets. The "excessive" publicity the case attracted was a "double-edged sword: on one hand it makes the disappearance known, but on the other hand it puts the life of the missing person in jeopardy," he insisted. "I demanded from my superiors, they stand up for the investigators faced with attacks by the media, but that never happened. This was one of the reasons that led me later on to hand in my resignation so I could regain my freedom of speech and write the book."

Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the McCanns, said last night: "Lawyers for Kate and Gerry have been aware of what Mr Amaral has been alleging for some time. What he has said and written before now is grossly defamatory of them.

"If he chooses to publish them in Britain those words will be studied intensely carefully and they will not hesitate to act if they are defamatory."

Oh dear !
Still, there is always a bright side. Carter-Ruck's coffers will benefit.


So if they don't act, will it be seen that the book is not defamatory?

Shut up Mitchell, Mr. A. is clealry not bothered about you or your clients. blah blah blah.

I wonder if a deal has been reached re. the trial in Portugal in view of this news?

Or maybe to try and ensure no whitewash in new investigation?

Whatever, things do not appear to be getting easier for them by the look of things and Mr. A. does not appear to be feeling fear either.




____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6455
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Angelique on 29.07.13 7:49

PeterMac

Is this an old article ?

snip:

" "It is not just my opinion. A whole team of Portuguese and British investigators came to that conclusion last year,"


____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
Angelique
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by plebgate on 29.07.13 7:51

Mr.. A. is now considering legal action against some British media outlets.

Money in the bank possibly to defend any potential libel action brought against him in UK.

He is far from afraid.Mr Mrs 


____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6455
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Juulcy on 29.07.13 8:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PeterMac

Is this an old article ?

snip:

" "It is not just my opinion. A whole team of Portuguese and British investigators came to that conclusion last year,"


 It says from nov 2008. Still good to read though.
Juulcy
Juulcy

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Woofer on 29.07.13 8:22

Yes, the article is nearly 3 years old - I doubt GA would consider publishing in UK at the moment, but lets hope he does eventually when the UK `sheeple` finally open their eyes and see the truth.
Woofer
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Lostfridge on 29.07.13 8:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A controversial best-selling account of the hunt for Madeleine McCann by the Portuguese detective who led the investigation is expected to be published in the UK soon, according to its author.

Speaking exclusively to The Independent on Sunday, Goncalo Amaral denied cashing in on the tragic disappearance of the three-year-old but said he was determined to restore his reputation, which "had been torn to shreds" by unfair and inaccurate media reports.

The book, Maddie: The Truth about the Lie, has already sold an estimated 180,000 copies in Europe, and Mr Amaral's representatives are trying find a British publisher. The McCanns said last night that they would scrutinise any British publication with a view to possible legal action.

Madeleine went missing on 3 May 2007, days before her fourth birthday, from a holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz as her parents dined at a nearby restaurant. In the Portuguese edition of his book, Mr Amaral says he believes she died in a "tragic accident" in the Mark Warner holiday flat where she was left to sleep the night she disappeared.

Mr Amaral was removed from the investigation in October 2007 after criticising British police officers. Nine months later the Portuguese authorities closed the investigation and lifted the arguido [suspect] label from Madeleine's parents.

The book's publisher, Mario Sena Lopes, said there was now an English version of Mr Amaral's book and he was negotiating a UK deal. He said several publishers were interested and he was confident the British public would soon be able to read the book.

Mr Amaral said: "I received numerous messages of support and solidarity since being taken off the case, including from the UK – messages that also motivated me to tell people what I knew about the Maddie case. I am positive that there's also a section of the public eager to know the truth.

"People can form their opinion without the manipulation that we have seen before."

He said his only regret was failing to carry out a reconstruction of the events soon after Madeleine vanished but claims he was put under "serious pressure" not to. He insisted this was the only failure in a "perfect" text-book investigation.

Asked whether he thought Madeleine was dead, he said: "It is not just my opinion. A whole team of Portuguese and British investigators came to that conclusion last year, and this is part of the files. I have never said the couple killed their daughter and this is not my belief. Deaths may happen for natural reasons, accident or intervention by a third party."

He said he was unperturbed by the threat of any legal action from the McCann family. "There is no reason for that. The details exposed in the book are facts, happenings and objective data which figure in the process and not lies, as they have been described in the press."

He denied he was profiting from the tragic case. "The biggest thing I achieved with this book was to defend my honour and that of those who worked with me. The way I see it, you cannot put a price on dignity. The other objective of the book is to contribute to the search for the truth."

Mr Amaral added that he is now considering legal action against a number of British media outlets. The "excessive" publicity the case attracted was a "double-edged sword: on one hand it makes the disappearance known, but on the other hand it puts the life of the missing person in jeopardy," he insisted. "I demanded from my superiors, they stand up for the investigators faced with attacks by the media, but that never happened. This was one of the reasons that led me later on to hand in my resignation so I could regain my freedom of speech and write the book."

Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the McCanns, said last night: "Lawyers for Kate and Gerry have been aware of what Mr Amaral has been alleging for some time. What he has said and written before now is grossly defamatory of them.

"If he chooses to publish them in Britain those words will be studied intensely carefully and they will not hesitate to act if they are defamatory."
Oh dear !
Still, there is always a bright side. Carter-Ruck's coffers will benefit.

Peter, did you realise this was a very old article?, I am just wondering why you posted it? you will get everyone all overexcited Wink
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Guest on 29.07.13 8:58

Nearly 5 years old in fact and presumably before the McCanns took action to have the book banned.

Can't have people hearing a few home truths......
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by PeterMac on 29.07.13 9:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Peter, did you realise this was a very old article?, Posted before morning coffee kicked in. Sorry ! flag 
I am just wondering why you posted it? See above
you will get everyone all overexcited Wink Not sure if this is a bad thing !!

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10436
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by MRNOODLES on 29.07.13 16:03

I can't see anything happening while the case is under investigation.

The irony is, if it does prove game over for the McCs and the book was already published in English, they could have argued for an unfair trial as it were.  So in theory, by blocking the UK publication as they've already done, could work against them in the long run.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty “Nice mannered kid, just a little on the dumb side”

Post by The Rooster on 29.07.13 16:28

I like this picture of McCann. I think it represents how he will be viewed in prison.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
The Rooster
The Rooster

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 72
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Who?What?Where? on 30.07.13 0:51

I think that if any of the Tapas 9 ever go to prison, they will be very well protected. This is a very high profile case, (for some reason that i do not understand), and they appear to be very well connected and very well protected.

The question, from the above statement, has to be....... why? What is so special about them?

If they have recieved so much high level support from the start, they will still recieve it in prison. It is obvious, that some people do not want the real truth, about what happened to Madeleine, to be tested in a Court of Law, other than a libel court..

The question, again, has to be..... why?
avatar
Who?What?Where?

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Who?What?Where? on 30.07.13 2:35

In a Court of Law, people have to turn up and promise to tell the Truth.

In a libel court, it seem's that they don't.

What a surprise, then, where the Tapas 9's effort's have been focussed.
avatar
Who?What?Where?

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.07.13 10:58

The McCanns themselves, under OATH for the first time and only time so far, at Leveson, did not utter the words 'abduction or abducted' in all their evidence in relation to their missing daughter.

Little bit odd i thought at the time because with the madia (sic) 'spotlight' on them at Leveson that would have been the ideal opportunity to drop in the 'abducted or abduction' words all the time!

The McCanns didn't say 'abducted or abduction' at all!

BUT Lord Justice Leveson DID!

How weird is THAT?
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Woburn_exile on 06.08.13 15:53

Why does it have to be a British Publisher?  Who remembers Spycatcher by Peter Wright? That hit the international Airports almost overnight.Mr ooops
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by aiyoyo on 06.08.13 16:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why does it have to be a British Publisher?  Who remembers Spycatcher by Peter Wright? That hit the international Airports almost overnight.Mr ooops

I do. I got a copy of that, still do, though I cant remember how I acquired it.

I also have Satanic Versus which is also a banned book. This one I got a friend to purchase for me from the United States.

Ditto Da Vinci Code - another banned book. I got a copy of this too, no problem. Think this was given to me by my niece.

That would be it. Once the trial is over, done and dusted, what's betting Amaral already has a publisher lined up ready to print the English version.
The thing is even if this hits international airports I wonder how much public interest remains in the case.
There has to be a fresh or surprise element to attract buyers. MBM case has been done to death by the international media and newspapers, and by and large the public are sick to their back teeth just on the mention of mccanns' name.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by sallypelt on 06.08.13 16:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why does it have to be a British Publisher?  Who remembers Spycatcher by Peter Wright? That hit the international Airports almost overnight.Mr ooops

I do. I got a copy of that, still do, though I cant remember how I acquired it.

I also have Satanic Versus which is also a banned book.  This one I got a friend to purchase for me from the United States.

Ditto Da Vinci Code - another banned book.  I got a copy of this too, no problem.  Think this was given to me by my niece.

That would be it.   Once the trial is over, done and dusted, what's betting Amaral already has a publisher lined up ready to print the English version.
  The thing is even if this hits international airports I wonder how much public interest remains  in the case.
There has to be a fresh or surprise element to attract buyers.  MBM case has been done to death by the international media and newspapers, and by and large the public are sick to their back teeth just on the mention of mccanns' name.

aiyoyo, I don't know what country you are in, but the Da Vinci Code nor Satanic Versus are banned in the UK
avatar
sallypelt

Posts : 3846
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Guest on 06.08.13 22:58

Nor in any other country I know of [apart from Muslim countries re Satanic verses ... ]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Who?What?Where? on 07.08.13 2:17

Now, I am confused.

I thought the leveson inquiry was just an enquiry, just like asking a question. I did not realise that the people who gave the evidence, could be prosecuted for not telling the truth, about the questions' that they were being asked. Is that correct?    

I assumed the "Lord Justice" part of the inquiry was just being promoted as an illusion, to give the impression that this was a real Court of Law. So many governments enquiries have been a total whitewash. Government's seem to announce an enquiry, whenever they want to hide the Truth.  Is this one any different?
avatar
Who?What?Where?

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Guest on 07.08.13 9:37

Everyone being questioned at the Leveson inquiry had to swear or solemnly promise to tell the truth. Under such circumstances a lie would be considered perjury.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by jozi on 07.08.13 10:18

Châtelaine wrote:Everyone being questioned at the Leveson inquiry had to swear or solemnly promise to tell the truth. Under such circumstances a lie would be considered perjury.

Then I think they perjured themselves,didn't the Mcs say at the Leveson inquiry that no body fluids/dna were found in apartment or car and it was all lies that the newspaper printed.

I may be wrong here,( does anybody else know ) ?
jozi
jozi

Posts : 710
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Guest on 08.08.13 9:44

@jozi wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Everyone being questioned at the Leveson inquiry had to swear or solemnly promise to tell the truth. Under such circumstances a lie would be considered perjury.

Then I think they perjured themselves,didn't the Mcs say at the Leveson inquiry that no body fluids/dna were found in apartment or car and it was all lies that the newspaper printed.

I may be wrong here,( does anybody else know ) ?

McCanns witness statements:


THE LEVESON INQUIRY

INTO THE CULTURE PRACTICES AND ETHICS OF THE PRESS

Part I : Module I


WITNESS STATEMENT OF GERALD PATRICK McCANN

I, GERALD PATRICK McCANN, c/o Collyer Bristow LLP, 4 Bedford Row, London, WCIR

4DF, WILL SAY AS FOLLOWS:

Read http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Witness-Statement-of-Gerald-Patrick-McCann.pdf

KM Witness statement:

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Witness-Statement-of-Kate-McCann.pdf

If it isn't in statements it could be in the transcripts.

 http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Transcript-of-Afternoon-Hearing-23-November-2011.pdf
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008 Empty Re: Truth of the Lie to be published in England - UPDATE article from 2008

Post by Hobs on 08.08.13 18:20

from the transcripts day 6 pm

9 MRS McCANN: These were desperate times. You know, we were
10 having to try and find our daughter ourselves. We
11 needed all the help we could get, and we were faced
12 with -- I know we'll come on to headlines, but "Corpse
13 in the car"; I don't know how many times I read "Body
14 fluids in the car". And it gets repeated that often, it
15 becomes fact. There were no body fluids. We
16 desperately wanted to shout out "It's not true, it's not
17 true", but when it's your voice against the powerful
18 media, it just doesn't have a weight. We were
19 desperately shouting out internally "Please stop, what
20 are you doing? We're trying to find our daughter and
21 you're stopping our chances of finding her".
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 995
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 55
Location : uk

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum