The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared

Post by sheila.edwards 16.07.13 9:59

its seems ridiculous to me.ill check, but sure it stays and in same position. you can see it on photos as an iris coloboma at seven oclock point. how frustrating it feels like "do they want to find this child or not" at minute. :spin:logic , sadly telling me likely,possibly not in any hospital,school or home since 2007 and im being delusional when I sometimes hope soothing couple are going to be found
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared

Post by Liz Eagles 16.07.13 10:09

I think it's fair to say we don't know much about Madeleine other than the scant information given to us by her parents. Although she wasn't of school age she did attend nursery and the McCanns also had a nanny. Has anyone who knew Madeleine independently ever spoken of her coloboma?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.13 10:17

Perhaps Maddie had a condition that required regular medication to keep her alive.

You wouldn't want your beloved cashcow daughter to be written off as dead and the hunt for a live and findable money magnet little girl called off for something as basic as a lack of medical treatment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.13 10:21

aquila wrote:I think it's fair to say we don't know much about Madeleine other than the scant information given to us by her parents. Although she wasn't of school age she did attend nursery and the McCanns also had a nanny. Has anyone who knew Madeleine independently ever spoken of her coloboma?

Poor little soul. Relatives, nanny, nursery & creche. She spent her entire life shoved from pillar to post didn't she? sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 16.07.13 10:26

aquila
sorry not that I know of, hopefully her Dr, Nanny, parents will have done,well by now to all the private investigators,SY so aware of causes etc, and leaflets targeted to opticians eye dept. schools etc.spin spinpray2 roses
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.13 10:30

Poe, I must admit that, the more I hear about what Kate thinks being a parent involves - inappropriate photos and comments (in her novel, together with letting Madeleine sing Pussycat Dolls songs) - I think that the less time she spends with any child, the better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.07.13 11:02

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Poe, I must admit that, the more I hear about what Kate thinks being a parent involves - inappropriate photos and comments (in her novel, together with letting Madeleine sing Pussycat Dolls songs) - I think that the less time she spends with any child, the better.

Really???
I couldn`t bring myself to read the book - is this really true about the songs?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's health at the time she disappeared - Page 2 Empty pussycatsongs

Post by marconi 16.07.13 11:29

Woofer wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Poe, I must admit that, the more I hear about what Kate thinks being a parent involves - inappropriate photos and comments (in her novel, together with letting Madeleine sing Pussycat Dolls songs) - I think that the less time she spends with any child, the better.

Really???
I couldn`t bring myself to read the book - is this really true about the songs?
what is wrong with pussycat Dolls song?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 16.07.13 11:31

sheila.edwards wrote:When asking for Public to continue searching recently SY did not show even a picture. 

Actually Sheila, I think that's a very good point. You would think they would have wouldn't you?

NFWTD, Woofer, It's no big deal about the PussyCat Doll songs, I work with this age group and they sing songs of this type all the time. From tv, the radio, social events, older children.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.07.13 11:55

suzyjohnson wrote:
sheila.edwards wrote:When asking for Public to continue searching recently SY did not show even a picture. 

Actually Sheila, I think that's a very good point. You would think they would have wouldn't you?

NFWTD, Woofer, It's no big deal about the PussyCat Doll songs, I work with this age group and they sing songs of this type all the time. From tv, the radio, social events, older children.

ok thanks - I had a look at some of the lyrics and they were quite adult and sexually suggestive but I realise the trend these days is for young girls to be sexually aware at a young age, so sad.

Some Lyrics :-
I know you like me
I know you do
Thats why whenever I come around
She's all over you
I know you want it
It's easy to see
And in the back of your mind
I know you should be fuckin' with me baby

And :-
Looking for your hot stuff
Baby, I need it
Baby, tonight
I want your hot stuff
I got to feel it
Got to have your hot stuff
Got to have your love tonight
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.07.13 12:13

Woofer wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:

ok thanks - I had a look at some of the lyrics and they were quite adult and sexually suggestive but I realise the trend these days is for young girls to be sexually aware at a young age, so sad.

Some Lyrics :-
I know you like me
I know you do
Thats why whenever I come around
She's all over you
I know you want it
It's easy to see
And in the back of your mind
I know you should be fuckin' with me baby

And :-
Baby, I need it
Baby, tonight
I want your hot stuff
I got to feel it
Got to have your hot stuff
Got to have your love tonight

It's a long way from nursery rhymes that most good parents sing to children of 3 years old. I know I'm a bit of an old duffer now but I didn't know that a three year old child could choose (or would even be bothered with) the colour of their bedroom (Madeleine did apparently - favourite colour was hot pink).

It's just not ringing true for me. You can't be middle class/professional and a chav at the same time. Just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.13 12:38

I accept that some people think that there is nothing wrong with a child singing Pussycat Dolls songs but I still maintain that this, in conjunction with the inappropriate photos and comments mentioned before, makes me very concerned as to the message which Kate is giving out.

Hiding in plain sight like Jimmy Savile, in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 16.07.13 14:02

I didn't mean that it's ok necessarily for young children to know the words to pop / chart songs, just that it isn't that unusual to hear them singing them. Any swearing, as in the PussyCat Doll lyrics above must have been taken out for it to have been played on the radio / tv, which they were a lot at the time. Many pop songs have  suggestive lyrics, the children have no idea what they mean

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 17.07.13 0:31

so true

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.13 10:41

lj wrote:

so true

Yep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum