The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 2 Mm11

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 2 Mm11

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 2 Regist10

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group

Post by HiDeHo 27.06.13 13:22

Lostfridge wrote:Sorry, I don't think for a minute is was the Mccanns themselves making the complaint to Facebook.

So it was their FRIENDS...

"Friends of the McCanns called on Facebook to remove the offensive messages and shut down the group." (Daily Star June 22nd 2013)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group

Post by ShuBob 27.06.13 15:32

Could it be that it's SY/CPS who have asked that the account be closed as their investigation has entered another phase thinking
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 27.06.13 16:21

no its not about hate, that is horrible, was hoping they would find soothing couple and then maddy home soon even. We know its awful to be missing child but she wouldent want them missing there sense of humour to find they had lost that to when  back.
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.06.13 16:31

lynsi001 wrote:
bobbin wrote:I enclose this thread which I started the other day. Is there an implication here, that no one is permitted to demand the removal of information already in situ.
The McCs have ‘claimed’ Abduction.
They have not proven this, nor has a Court proven it.
It is as much an ‘un-proven’ theory as any other ‘purported theory.’
Until they go to court for their claim to be ‘verified’ they have no more grounds than any other moving creature on this earth to control what may or may not be seen. AIMO.
The following article is the “legal decision to be considered” for relevance to the ‘right or wrong’ of the removal of HiDiHo’s work.
New EU ruling on Internet sensitive information
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7299-new-eu-ruling-on-internet-sensitive-information?highlight=EU+ruling :: Welcome :: McCann Case: latest news
New EU ruling on Internet sensitive information
bobbin on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 pm
The following article might have important and interesting implications regarding reporting of the Madeleine McCann case, or indeed on any information held on cached pages, even after removal by 'owners'. On the face of it, it looks as if 'post dated censorship' will not be enforceable.
bobbin

just because YOU have no evidence that an abuction happened does not mean that madeleine wasnt abducted you have no idea what evidence SY or the McCanns have, nor do any of us let them finish there investigation, them hate groups do no good and can you imagine how Madeleine would feel if she happened to come across one of them or any or even seen some of the comments on any of these forums.

Madeleine was not abducted,not by any paedo or gypsy ,and according to eddie and keela Madeleine is dead.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 27.06.13 18:44

Gosh that Facebook page is lively and they do state bluntly things that we would be more measured about on here, so will be interesting to see what happens.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 2 Empty JT FB page

Post by Praiaaa 27.06.13 18:47

By the way, has anyone taken a peek at Jane Tanner's FB page? Lovely photo of- presumably her two DDs and ROB running carefree and happy on a beach. And photo of an idyllic holiday stay last (?) year... She certainly appears to be getting on with her life...
It was visible a few minutes ago - will be interested to see if it still is later.
Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 27.06.13 18:56

Sorry the idyllic hol was on Fiona P's.
Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.13 21:20

Praiaaa wrote:Sorry the idyllic hol was on Fiona P's.
Praiaaa, I don't "do" facebook, but if you give me a link I can read there. TA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 28.06.13 8:46

I have deleted the link.
Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 28.06.13 8:55

No offense but I don't think it's a good idea linking to individual facebook accounts.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.06.13 8:57

Praiaaa wrote:This is the link. But don't know if it works unless you are logged in.
Link deleted
It's very clear from the photos that Jane and her family have made the 50-mile trip from Exeter to the lovely Woolacombe Bay on the North Devon coast:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 28.06.13 9:11

bristow wrote:No offense but I don't think it's a good idea linking to individual facebook accounts.

I agree,.This is the kind of crap you get from both sides on Twitter and FB pages, no good for the forum at all.
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 9:15

I don't see how there can be a problem with giving a link to a page on a public site which the person concerned has actually posted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.06.13 9:16

I havent looked at the photos but they do seem to be getting on with their lives by the sound of the posts.

Poor Maddie, I really hope that this SY investigation gets to the truth of what happened to this beautiful little girl.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 28.06.13 9:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I don't see how there can be a problem with giving a link to a page on a public site which the person concerned has actually posted.

and if someone found your real identity and posted a link to your Facebook page on here?
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 9:18

I wouldn't be on Facebook if I had concerns as to who might see the page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlock 28.06.13 9:19

Lostfridge wrote:
bristow wrote:No offense but I don't think it's a good idea linking to individual facebook accounts.

I agree,.This is the kind of crap you get from both sides on Twitter and FB pages, no good for the forum at all.

Spot on, whatever you may think of this person in relation to the Madeleine McCann case these sort of actions do this forum no good whatsoever.  Unacceptable.....
sherlock

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.06.13 9:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wouldn't be on Facebook if I had concerns as to who might see the page.

I agree NFWTD. Why put it on facebook if there is a possibility that it will be linked to ANY forum. Why is there is an issue because it has been posted here? Isn't this site about what happened to Maddie, and weren't they on holiday when Maddie disappeared - I would think that they might have thought that people interested in Maddie's disappeance might also want to know how they are conducting their lives whilst Maddie still remains missing.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.06.13 9:31

plebgate wrote: Why put it on facebook if there is a possibility that it will be linked to ANY forum.  Why is there is an issue because it has been posted here? Isn't this site about what happened to Maddie, and weren't they on holiday when Maddie disappeared - I would think that they might have thought that people interested in Maddie's disappeance might also want to know how they are conducting their lives whilst Maddie still remains missing.
People who put themselves in the public domain, as in Facebook, also put in the public domain their "friends", and others who look at what is in the public domain can make the necessary links.
That might be worth a quick scan !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 9:33

Some people have very unsavoury friends as we know!

sarcastic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 9:34

plebgate wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wouldn't be on Facebook if I had concerns as to who might see the page.

I agree NFWTD.   Why put it on facebook if there is a possibility that it will be linked to ANY forum.  Why is there is an issue because it has been posted here? Isn't this site about what happened to Maddie, and weren't they on holiday when Maddie disappeared - I would think that they might have thought that people interested in Maddie's disappeance might also want to know how they are conducting their lives whilst Maddie still remains missing.
If it open and accessible to the public then there is no problem I would think.  As NFWTD says, if someone didn't want those pics seen etc., then I don't know how facebook works, but can you have a closed account for only people you want to view?  I see twitter has protected accounts and surely facebook must be the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 28.06.13 9:37

Okay only posted because someone asked me to. I have now deleted the link in my own post, but obviously cannot do in ones that have quoted my post. Admin- please can you delete those?
Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 9:54

Praiaaa wrote:Okay only posted because someone asked me to. I have now deleted the link in my own post, but obviously cannot do in ones that have quoted my post. Admin- please can you delete those?
Okay, have done that for you, only one quoted, but as I said if it is open to public view then I don't think it should be a problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 9:55

It is indeed possible to have an account where either no information is available to non-accepted friends or just a limited amount.

There is nothing on Jane's account that I can see that could cause her any problem. She does not, for example, post any photos of her daughters which would identify them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 28.06.13 10:03

Facebook in notoriously tricky to keep private and often some users have no idea that all the world can see everything they put up. Linking to her FB is not something I would expect on this forum. I do not see how here personal FB is relevant to anything, she is not putting herself out there for comment like the Mccanns have, and she has never been made a suspect in this case.
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top