The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 3 Mm11

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 3 Mm11

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 3 Regist10

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 3 Empty Re: McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group

Post by PeterMac 28.06.13 10:15

Lostfridge wrote:Facebook in notoriously tricky to keep private and often some users have no idea that all the world can see everything they put up. Linking to her FB is not something I would expect on this forum. I do not see how here personal FB is relevant to anything, she is not putting herself out there for comment like the Mccanns have, and she has never been made a suspect in this case.
But who are her friends ?   FB might reveal all sorts of links. Has anyone looked at the Tapas group FB pages ?
I am fairly sure Grange will have done so, and Anacapa and HOLMES II will have brought all sorts of things to the surface.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Page 3 Empty Re: McCann's attempt to shut down CONTROVERSY Facebook Group

Post by bobbin 28.06.13 10:19

sherlock wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:
bristow wrote:No offense but I don't think it's a good idea linking to individual facebook accounts.

I agree,.This is the kind of crap you get from both sides on Twitter and FB pages, no good for the forum at all.

Spot on, whatever you may think of this person in relation to the Madeleine McCann case these sort of actions do this forum no good whatsoever.  Unacceptable.....
If someone publishes in the public domain, they are not seeking to keep things private, are they.
I feel your reaction, suggesting that this forum or some of its members are behaving in an 'unacceptable' way is in itself a form of censure which defeats the 'open-ness' with which we should be free to discuss whatever is necessary to get to the bottom of a seriously 'occulted' loss of a little girl.

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 10:21

I don't have a Facebook account and couldn't access at the page, meaning there is some protection. I can, however, easily read & follow comments on some other people's pages. I just cannot comment myself.

It's obviously a choice, how to use the internet. For example, this forum has chosen to be entirely available for guests to read, apart from the members lounge, whereas e.g. TMCF has only files and references sections available, whilst any and all debate is for registered members only.

Anyway, I think the subject has been well exhausted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 28.06.13 14:40

agree best avoid twitter/facebook, its nice here and handy:dance: . I just use facebook to see childerens photos,they don't want parents hanging around there with their friends etc. or to have to deal with mothers sluthing or people talking of nutters on web.have even worried could get in trouble etc. which was laughed off. they need to be free of us parents and links bit of distraction I think anyway.
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.06.13 15:53

Re this group this video has been posted. I have never seen it before, maybe you have but just in case not......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxUdEnQ_r9M

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.06.13 16:34

ShuBob wrote:Could it be that it's SY/CPS who have asked that the account be closed as their investigation has entered another phase thinking

If Facebook had deactivated it on Police instruction because of the ongoing investigation I am sure H-D-H would have been told of it.

Have no doubt some seedy characters with something to hide is behind it, even if they didn't use their own names.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 29.06.13 1:12

HiDeHo wrote:Here is a post from today in the (Open) CONTROVERSY group, referencing what has been happening.

Immediately after posting, we started having members posting claiming that facebook had a complaint and required them to take down all pictures of Madeleine or the McCanns!

Sunday night my Admin ID HiDeHo and a reserve account were DEACTIVATED, meaning that all my graphics and posts had disappeared off the group.

We have been receiving more than 100 member applications a week...today we had 80+ new members join. We are nearly 1700 members.

We focus on giving the opportunity for everyone to view the files and form their own opinions...It appears we may be a threat....

Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will they succeed or is this a last effort to try to gain control?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lizzy Hideho Taylor

THE McCANNS WANT CONTROVERSY SHUT DOWN!

"Friends of the McCanns called on Facebook to remove the offensive messages and shut down the group." (Daily Star June 22nd 2013)

They want YOUR freedom of discussion REMOVED. WHY?

Will they succeed?

Will you click on this page one day and it will be GONE?

WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?

My HiDeHo Facebook account was DEACTIVATED in an effort to PREVENT what?

There are efforts to DISCREDIT me personally. My personal details INCLUDING MY BUSINESS WEBSITE are being sent via TWITTER. WHY?

Am I THAT important? NO!.....but CONTROVERSY IS!

We HAVE made a difference reaching untold amounts of people that until now, have not had the opportunity of viewing the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE FILES so they can form their OWN opinions on what happened to little Madeleine.

The UK press are PREVENTED from publishing the TRUTH from the files that were released to the PUBLIC in 2008! WHY?

Do they think that by discrediting me that no-one will read CONTROVERSY?

I can live with being called all the names under the sun. I can live with being called an 'old hag', in fact I sometimes look in the mirror and think the same! I can live with my business website being broadcast to the world, in fact maybe I can consider it a form of advertising that may bring new leads! 

I know for SURE that if anyone DOES read it, my credibility will benefit!

One thing they CAN'T do, is take away my PASSION for the TRUTH.....THAT IS WHY I AM HERE!

All I want is the ONE THING that Kate fears the most.......for the UK to learn the TRUTH.

According to the files, Madeleine DIED in the apartment.

If that is the case, dear little Madeleine has not had the dignity of a proper burial. I want to see her laid to rest in PEACE.

I want her family to have the opportunity to grieve the little girl they loved so much

I want the WORLD to have the opportunity to grieve the little girl that STILL means so much to us all.

THAT is why CONTROVERSY is so IMPORTANT!

THAT is why we MUST NOT be SILENCED...We need EVERYONE's SUPPORT!

They HAVE managed to silence ONE MAN....Tony Bennett faces a PRISON SENTENCE if he discusses the case...He is the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD who cannot EVER speak on Maddie's behalf....BUT WE CAN!

DON'T LET THE McCANNS SILENCE YOU!

CONTROVERSY MUST STAY!

Its interesting how the Mccann's think they can get information and photos in the public domain banned!
How do they think that they have ownership of those materials? that is beyond me.

You could always play them at their own game.
If they want to claim 'ownership', treat them the way Thatcher did another famous Gerry (Adams) in the 1980's early 1990's where she made herself look ridiculous by banning his voice from television! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You could do big 'censored' black stripes across everyone's faces, or pixelate them!
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 29.06.13 1:15

Poe wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:Sorry, I don't think for a minute is was the Mccanns themselves making the complaint to Facebook.

Kate & Gerry never said the shutters had been jemmied.

Kate never said she'd been in contact with 6 corpses.

I agree that Kate & Gerry did not themselves complain to facebook - they have minions for that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I diagree.

Their 'minion's have been missing in action for quite a while.

It is known that Kate responded once via their 'official' website also!
I wonder who pam gurney really is!!
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 29.06.13 4:00

I have not, as yet, had time to contact Facebook to get an idea as to whom initiated the account to be deactivated, though I do suspect one 'person'.

However, whatever is being taken from our group and published in the media would be OK'd by Clarence/McCanns according to David Pilditch, EVERYTHING is run past them before publication.

Someone alerted the media about the 'gun' post back in March.  It was regurgitated a few weeks later AFTER Kate had been advised by Scotland Yard that there was no threat. They did not stop the article that claimed Kate was in fear of a 'gun nut'.

It served their purpose

HOWEVER, on a good note....the Daily Star wrote: 'It appeared on a Facebook page devoted to the youngster, who vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.'

No 'hate group' etc etc..but DEVOTED to the youngster....Good news as far as I am concerned Wink
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.13 11:47

It will be interesting if HiDeHo finds out who tried to get the account deactivated. Personally I think it's unlikely to be direct intervention from either of the saintly pair but rather one of their self-proclaimed devotees, maybe Pam Gurney or Graham Perry.

thanks to the Daily Star for not describing the site as festering with vile trolls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 03.09.13 6:30

Seems we are not allowed to see what TAX PAYERS MONEY is being spent on.
More money being spent on THIS particular case. They're also allowed to receive money from the public.
Millions spent, but we can't find out why? 

Obviously VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 03.09.13 9:28

That group got hijacked by other admins who threw out Hideho as admin.. Very foul play !

The new group leaded by hideho is https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/?fref=ts

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top