The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Abduction theories (McCann's version) - Page 2 Mm11

Abduction theories (McCann's version) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Abduction theories (McCann's version) - Page 2 Mm11

Abduction theories (McCann's version) - Page 2 Regist10

Abduction theories (McCann's version)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abduction theories (McCann's version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abduction theories (McCann's version)

Post by sonic72 18.06.13 20:28

Kate was more likely horrified that someone had highlighted they had left their kids alone all week.

If she was that bothered about their safety she would not have left them home alone, with the door unlocked!

At the very least they should be prosecuted for abandoning their kids, and leaving them at home on their own, putting them in possible danger.

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Abduction theories (McCann's version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abduction theories (McCann's version)

Post by PeterMac 18.06.13 23:03

sonic72 wrote:Kate was more likely horrified that someone had highlighted they had left their kids alone all week.

If she was that bothered about their safety she would not have left them home alone, with the door unlocked!

At the very least they should be prosecuted for abandoning their kids, and leaving them at home on their own, putting them in possible danger.
The Portuguese considered this.  
But it is clear that under their penal code there has to be some intent, and therefore they were not prosecuted.
From the Archiving report
8.15. It seems evident to us and because the files contain enough elements for such, that the crime of exposure or abandonment according to article 138 of the Penal Code can be eliminated from that range: '1 - Whoever places another person's life in danger,  a) By exposing her in a location where she is subject to a situation from which she, on her own, cannot defend herself against; or  b) Abandoning her without defence, whenever the agent had the duty to guard her, to watch over her or to assist her;"

8.16. This legal type of crime is only fulfilled with intent, and this intent has to cover the creation of danger to the victim's life, as well as the absence of a capacity to defend herself, on the victim's behalf. In the case of the files and facing the elements that were collected it is evident that none of the arguidos Gerald or Kate acted with intent. The parents could not foresee that in the resort that they chose to spend a brief holiday, they could place the life of any of their children in danger, nor was that demanded from them: it was located in a peaceful area, where most of the residents are foreign citizens of the same nationality and without any known history of this type of criminality.

8.17. The parents didn't even represent the realisation of the fact, they trusted that everything would go well, as it had gone on the previous evenings, {but we now know this is not correct !} thus not equating, nor was it demanded from them, the possibility of the occurrence of an abduction of any of the children that were in their respective apartments. 

8.18. Reinforcing what was said is also the fact that despite leaving their daughter alone with her siblings in the apartment during more or less dilated moments, it is certain that in any case they checked on them. Without any pretension or compensatory effect, we must also recognise that the parents already expiate a heavy penalty - the disappearance of Madeleine - due to their lack of caution in the surveillance and protection of their children.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres 19.06.13 0:03

Rufus T wrote:I have been reading this forum for a few months now but this is my first post. I have watched the video several times and IMO " she came through" is just a reference to her going into the room where her parents were; I can understand why it could be taken to mean something else, but as a Glaswegian myself I believe that is what he is saying. Just felt I had to post as although there do seem to be plenty of remarks made by those involved which bare further examination I do not think that this is one of them.

Agreed Rufus, I too am one of your townsfolk originally.
Peneda Geres
Peneda Geres

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres 19.06.13 0:34

sonic72 wrote:Kate was more likely horrified that someone had highlighted they had left their kids alone all week.

sonic72, some time ago I read somewhere that under Portuguese law it was okay to leave children unattended provided there was no intent for the child/ren to come to any harm, that being the case then, Portugal was the perfect destination for the McCann's to "execute" their cunning plan, sacrifice their eldest to the Pagan Gods for financial gain, set up the McFund, claiming the child had been abducted, knowing full well there would be no repercussions regarding neglect.
Peneda Geres
Peneda Geres

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 23.06.13 20:53

Peneda Geres wrote:

sonic72, some time ago I read somewhere that under Portuguese law it was okay to leave children unattended provided there was no intent for the child/ren to come to any harm, that being the case then, Portugal was the perfect destination for the McCann's to "execute" their cunning plan, sacrifice their eldest to the Pagan Gods for financial gain, set up the McFund, claiming the child had been abducted, knowing full well there would be no repercussions regarding neglect.
Sorry to be giving importance to the writings of a more or less banned member of this forum but... Peneda first you're having a problem mixing this with probably Jon Benet Ramsey case (and yes I'm being sarcastic). Second, this type of post help nothing to the good people of this forum who are only trying to get Justice for Madeleine and third the Pagan Gods comment is of really bad taste and any comment about any God or religion is of bad taste and nothing helpful at all. Again I'm sorry everyone for the OT but I had to say this. mad

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.06.13 21:01

Ayniia wrote:
Peneda Geres wrote:

Sorry to be giving importance to the writings of a more or less banned member of this forum but... Peneda first you're having a problem mixing this with probably Jon Benet Ramsey case (and yes I'm being sarcastic). Second, this type of post help nothing to the good people of this forum who are only trying to get Justice for Madeleine and third the Pagan Gods comment is of really bad taste and any comment about any God or religion is of bad taste and nothing helpful at all. Again I'm sorry everyone for the OT but I had to say this. mad

Hadn't noticed this comment, it just goes to show how far these people will stoop to try and undermine this forum. For that reason I am leaving it, to show the underhand ways in which they work. People looking in will see what these trolls resort to. This person was banned earlier anyway, showing their true colours in their dislike of this forum and Tony. Oh well, we will wait for PG mark 4 to arrive shortly:biggrin:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.06.13 23:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.06.13 23:42

You'll see from the Hi All! topic that arrangements are now being made to cook the trolls.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum