The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13 - Page 9 Mm11

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13 - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13 - Page 9 Mm11

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13 - Page 9 Regist10

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13 - Page 9 Empty Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by aiyoyo 09.06.13 11:36

aquila wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Wear a Madeleine wristband or T-shirt: Again this will increase awareness and contribute towards Madeleine's Fund, as well as being a show of solidarity.

The more pertinent questions would be:
Why do they need people to contribute to the Fund when they'd suspended the search; what do they want to do with the Fund?

It all very well asking people to show solidarity, but solidarity to what exactly?
Why do they expect outsiders to continually be in solidarity with them?

What about parents of other missing children? They too deserve public support but I dont see them begging for money contribution let alone in the guise of solidarity.

This shameless pair is beyond belief - they don't know where to draw the line.

The McCanns have suspended their search for Madeleine as the SY review continues. The McCanns are 'happy' with the SY review and hope it will lead to the re-opening of the investigation in Portugal....and yet they STILL ask for money from people. They can't deny it. There are new donate buttons on their website since the SY review took place. Those donate buttons are above all the products incidentally. They are asking for money but money for what?

Not for fighting the monster who took Maddie. But for paying lawyers to fight those who dont believe their bull manure story that Maddie was snatched by a monster.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13 - Page 9 Empty Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Ayniia 09.06.13 11:41

"It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious..."

Well surely they don't ask people to donate so they can buy a stamp to put on the letter to ask for the case to be reopened. They DON'T want the case to be reopened . I don't think know who they think they can fool by saying they want it to, when they can do it in a second,but they don't.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.06.13 21:55

Cristobell wrote:
aquila wrote:
Ayniia wrote:
aquila wrote:Here is ways to help the McCanns search for their daughter - taken from their website findmadeleine.

'Ways you can help'

No.1 in the list - first word.....wait for it....DONATE

http://www.findmadeleine.com/support/ways-you-can-help.html
Oh lord I just opened the list and read... affraid

Ayniia, I edited my post to include the introduction paragraph - it's...well just read it and make up your own mind.

Why Lordy, Lordy, we must spread the word. Speak to 5 people today about Madeleine, whilst holding a bible presumably?
Oh I spread the 'McCann gospel' to as many people as possible - but somehow I don't think Mrs McCann would sanction my version winkwink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.06.13 6:28

Shame on you - there's the Authorised Version of the Truth and there is the truth. Which is simple.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.06.13 11:12

tigger wrote:Shame on you - there's the Authorised Version of the Truth and there is the truth. Which is simple.
Sorrrrrrryyyyy smilie I preach the only possible truth (ie nothing the gruesome twosome or the Pink parrot have spouted winkwink

As an aside. I am wearing a green and yellow wristband. It is not a Maddie one! Its in memory of a local boy who died of meningitis. It cost 99p! yes
Think I may take it off in case at a glance people think I'm a numpty 'showing solidarity' laughat

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top