The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Regist10

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by Guest 07.06.13 11:00

Friday, 4 July 2008

Gonçalo Amaral: "The day I was taken off the case, I was preparing the process to bring to Portugal a key witness”

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Goncalo_AmaralThe former Criminal Coordinator of PJ, Gonçalo Amaral, now retired, told the weekly "Expresso" that the decision to take him out of the case was "unfair and dangerous". Gonçalo Amaral said that "he and other persons" believe Madeleine is dead and he was preparing to bring to Portugal a "key witness", on the day the head of PJ decided to replace him with Paulo Rebelo, in the investigation of Madeleine's disappearance. "That key witness never came to Portugal and (PJ) never took her statement", Amaral told the "Expresso".

He also revealed that "colleagues involved in the investigation asked the head of PJ for an internal inquiry, to find out if their work wasn't properly done." Questioned if he had committed any mistake, Mr. Gonçalo Amaral answered: "I made one mistake. The first hour mistake. There are things I cant't yet talk about. We are aware that some things could have been done in a different way. Nobody should be shocked if we had started the investigation evaluating if the parents were or were not related with the case." Asked if he had anything to tell to Gerry and Kate McCann, Gonçalo Amaral said: “I have nothing to tell them. My main concern is about the child, not the parents.”

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2008/07/gonalo-amaral-day-i-was-taken-off-case.html

Who is the key witness?

Was this witness someone who had been there at the time, then left to go home?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by aiyoyo 07.06.13 11:35

Smith?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.13 12:08

aiyoyo wrote:Smith?

Ah yes, so we need to know out of all who were there at the time, who wasn't interviewed? must be somebody close to the McCann's or a sightseer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.06.13 12:32

Cherry Blossom wrote:Friday, 4 July 2008

Gonçalo Amaral: "The day I was taken off the case, I was preparing the process to bring to Portugal a key witness”

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 5 Goncalo_AmaralThe former Criminal Coordinator of PJ, Gonçalo Amaral, now retired, told the weekly "Expresso" that the decision to take him out of the case was "unfair and dangerous". Gonçalo Amaral said that "he and other persons" believe Madeleine is dead and he was preparing to bring to Portugal a "key witness", on the day the head of PJ decided to replace him with Paulo Rebelo, in the investigation of Madeleine's disappearance. "That key witness never came to Portugal and (PJ) never took her statement", Amaral told the "Expresso".

He also revealed that "colleagues involved in the investigation asked the head of PJ for an internal inquiry, to find out if their work wasn't properly done." Questioned if he had committed any mistake, Mr. Gonçalo Amaral answered: "I made one mistake. The first hour mistake. There are things I cant't yet talk about. We are aware that some things could have been done in a different way. Nobody should be shocked if we had started the investigation evaluating if the parents were or were not related with the case." Asked if he had anything to tell to Gerry and Kate McCann, Gonçalo Amaral said: “I have nothing to tell them. My main concern is about the child, not the parents.”

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2008/07/gonalo-amaral-day-i-was-taken-off-case.html

Who is the key witness?

And never took HER statement. Is this relevant or does the Portuguese translate as "HER" because the Portuguese for 'statement' is feminine, or does it mean the statement was from a woman.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.13 12:55

Good question. That's one of the tricky things with Latin languages. Same thing here in France.
Il monte dans sa voiture [he gets into HER care, if literally translated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.13 13:03

A reminder of an earlier topic about the strangeness of punctuation and grammatical rules.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5968-eats-shoots-and-leaves-the-importance-of-punctuation?highlight=eats+shoots
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.13 8:40

bobbin wrote:

Who is the key witness?

And never took HER statement. Is this relevant or does the Portuguese translate as "HER" because the Portuguese for 'statement' is feminine, or does it mean the statement was from a woman.

Was Bridget O'Donnell ever interviewed by the PJ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.13 8:44

[quote="bobbin"]

Who is the key witness?

And never took HER statement. Is this relevant or does the Portuguese translate as "HER" because the Portuguese for 'statement' is feminine, or does it mean the statement was from a woman.[/quote

Was Bridget O'Donnell ever interviewed by the PJ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top