The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences Mm11

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences Mm11

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences Regist10

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences Empty Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences

Post by russiandoll 10.05.13 11:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences Empty Re: Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences

Post by Guest 10.05.13 12:13

For once, a Textusa blog that I can understand!

Yes Team McCann - TO SILENCE HIM (TONY B) IS TO RECOGNIZE, PUBLICLY, THAT WHAT HE HAD TO SAY SOMEONE FOUND THE NEED TO CENSOR. HISTORY HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT CENSORSHIP IS ONLY A TEMPORARY PANACEA TO STOP TRUTH FROM COMING OUT WHICH INEVITABLY IT DOES.

Apologies for shouting!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences Empty Re: Textusa; Bloody Hands, Silver Coins and Loud Silences

Post by Guest 10.05.13 12:18

russiandoll wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Excellant article by texusa. There is another kind of blood, BLOOD MONEY, which imo is what the McCann's have traded their daughter for.

NFWTD SHOUTING WITH YOU!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.05.13 14:31

Those of you who twitter will you please tweet this roses . It is a must read.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.05.13 14:33

will tweet. gave link as it would not copy over.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.05.13 16:43

To silence him is to recognise, publicly, that what he had to say someone had to censor.
[..]
And that is what happened with mr. Bennett. From now on his silence will speak much, much more than ever his words did.

roses dance dance

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.05.13 16:43

Some day soon Amaral and TB will be vindicated; and the Mccanns and those who protect them will emerge as very evil, more evil than the crime of covering up the truth of a missing child. They compound that crime by gagging an innocent men.
Their breach of Amaral and TB freedom of expression would be seen as going too far when the lid is off.

The sky will come down like blanket on them when the time comes.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.05.13 16:52

aiyoyo wrote:Some day soon Amaral and TB will be vindicated; and the Mccanns and those who protect them will emerge as very evil, more evil than the crime of covering up the truth of a missing child. They compound that crime by gagging an innocent men.
Their breach of Amaral and TB freedom of expression would be seen as going too far when the lid is off.

Or to use a phrase from the New Testament, (Luke I think) - that day will close upon them like a trap...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.05.13 18:44

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Some day soon Amaral and TB will be vindicated; and the Mccanns and those who protect them will emerge as very evil, more evil than the crime of covering up the truth of a missing child. They compound that crime by gagging an innocent men.

Or to use a phrase from the New Testament, (Luke I think) - that day will close upon them like a trap...

In a sense by trading for TB's silence, the Mccanns lost their case against TB, because they know their libel case has no leg to stand on if it were to go to Court. Their lawyers know that too - that TB had to be censored, and that Mccanns cannot go near a witness box, or their game is over.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.13 7:49

Now what if a film were to be made about the silencing of TB, a man who stood to lose everything if he persisted in asking questions that very many other people also want answers to.

TB wouldn't be able to tell his story but his wife or children might be able to, equally they could write a book and if it became a best seller a film could follow. I do not believe I have read anywhere that Tony's family have to refrain from speaking about the case.

Mrs. Murat has written a book, why not Tony's family?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.05.13 7:53

plebgate wrote:Now what if a film were to be made about the silencing of TB, a man who stood to lose everything if he persisted in asking questions that very many other people also want answers to.

TB wouldn't be able to tell his story but his wife or children might be able to, equally they could write a book and if it became a best seller a film could follow. I do not believe I have read anywhere that Tony's family have to refrain from speaking about the case.

Mrs. Murat has written a book, why not Tony's family?

Now theres a thought[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but who would publish it though
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.05.13 7:57

I suspect there are many books in many computers in many offices up and down the land, waiting for the moment to hit the button marked "PRINT".
Or e-books, on servers in foreign lands.

But why was TB's silence worth a third of a million pounds to them ?
What bit of what he said was so dangerous ?
Simply repeating Dr Amaral's conclusions, or saying things which have been in the public domain for the last five years cannot be the whole story.
The 48 questions are out there on the BBC and Mail websites
The 60 Reasons is easily discoverable.
There seems to be nothing that he said or wrote that has not been said or written by others either before or since.
Which makes sense of course, since we can all of us only go by what evidence we have heard or read or seen.

So what was so valuable. What was so dangerous that they would forgo a third of a million not to have it said.
If someone offered me a third of a million for the right to call me names, I might take it !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.13 8:01

The Americans love a good story of one person's fight for justice.

I wonder if Pat Brown has any contacts? Maybe Oprah could pay to have Tony's family fly out and tell their side.

Wouldn't that be great.

Mickey Rourke? has done or is making a film about a gay rugby player (UK) who has come out - can't think of the rugby players name but Rourke must think there's money to be made.

I certainly think money could be made from Tony's story book and film.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.13 8:03

PeterMac wrote:I suspect there are many books in many computers in many offices up and down the land, waiting for the moment to hit the button marked "PRINT".
Or e-books, on servers in foreign lands.

But why was TB's silence worth a third of a million pounds to them ?
What bit of what he said was so dangerous ?

Simply repeating Dr Amaral's conclusions, or saying things which have been in the public domain for the last five years cannot be the whole story.
The 48 questions are out there on the BBC and Mail websites
The 60 Reasons is easily discoverable.
There seems to be nothing that he said or wrote that has not been said or written by others either before or since.
Which makes sense of course, since we can all of us only go by what evidence we have heard or read or seen.

So what was so valuable. What was so dangerous that they would forgo a third of a million not to have it said.
If someone offered me a third of a million for the right to call me names, I might take it !

There you have it, the reader or film goer has to work out why? Guaranteed winner imo.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum