The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment Empty ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Guest 05.02.13 8:00

I will start this thread for any news received. Will be unlocked at 10.30 am ish
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Guest 05.02.13 9:25

Please post any trial news and upadates here on this thread. Please can we keep this thread for just updates and trial discussion, and not for anything else. It needs to be mainly news about trial, so all members reading and guests can keep up to date without going through loads of posts. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Guest 05.02.13 16:18

Sorry, but as I pointed out earlier this is not a general discussion, at least not until we get some updates and news from the court. I want to keep it to mainly updates, at least at the beginning so anyone reading can see instantly what has happened and not trawl through loads of posts.
I will therefore try and move posts to another thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.02.13 17:08

I have just had a phone call from friends who are with Tony. They have all just left the court and will be in touch. Tony sounds well, his supporters one who had driven from Cornwall today to be there number about a dozen. i spoke to 4 or 5 but there wasn't much credit on the mobile. Anyway they all sounded in very good spirits. There will be an official update later.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 17:09

Nina wrote:I have just had a phone call from friends who are with Tony. They have all just left the court and will be in touch. Tony sounds well, his supporters one who had driven from Cornwall today to be there number about a dozen. i spoke to 4 or 5 but there wasn't much credit on the mobile. Anyway they all sounded in very good spirits. There will be an official update later.
thank you***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment 609562
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.02.13 17:11

I asked Tony if I could report all was well and he said he thought that he was going to be punished but the day had gone well.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandyboy 05.02.13 17:13

Thank you.
brandyboy

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.02.13 17:14

Thanks Nina ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment 847771
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 05.02.13 17:17

Thank you. Glad to hear Tony is OK. What a hero!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 05.02.13 17:18

Thank you Nina!
thumbsup
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.02.13 17:19

Thanks for the info Nina. Saddened to hear that he thinks he will be punished but if he thinks the day went well maybe the punishment will not be as severe as they have asked for.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.02.13 17:21

He sounded tired but well. The strain he is under must be enormous, his band of supporters sounded in very good fettle, how I wish that I could have been there. I asked about reporting restrictions but they didn't know of any so I suppose we shall hear more as the evening draws on.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.13 17:24

Nina wrote:He sounded tired but well. The strain he is under must be enormous, his band of supporters sounded in very good fettle, how I wish that I could have been there. I asked about reporting restrictions but they didn't know of any so I suppose we shall hear more as the evening draws on.

Tony will be drained of energy after going through today. It sounds very positive if his supporters there are in very good spirits

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by sardinehater 05.02.13 17:24

plebgate wrote:Thanks for the info Nina. Saddened to hear that he thinks he will be punished but if he thinks the day went well maybe the punishment will not be as severe as they have asked for.

But any minor punishment even will be a travesty. What is this world coming to when people cannot say what they like especially when everything they say is based on truth and even police documents? Its the craziest system going our British libel laws where you have no rights at all.
sardinehater

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 05.02.13 17:25

thank you nina xx
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.02.13 17:26

Couldn't agree more sardinehater. A travesty indeed.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.13 17:38

sardinehater wrote:
plebgate wrote:Thanks for the info Nina. Saddened to hear that he thinks he will be punished but if he thinks the day went well maybe the punishment will not be as severe as they have asked for.

But any minor punishment even will be a travesty. What is this world coming to when people cannot say what they like especially when everything they say is based on truth and even police documents? Its the craziest system going our British libel laws where you have no rights at all.

Who knows, this case could set a precedent. I hate to think that all Mr. Bennetts efforts have been for nothing both in terms of freedom of speech and being a voice for Madeleine Mccann. One thing I feel certain of is that the Mccann's vindictive actions are only proof of their guilt, why else would they be relentlessly pursuing one man, obviously Mr. Bennett is a threat to them, a threat that so far they have been unable to stop so they play dirty.

I'm sure this is only a temporary blip so onwards and upwards and may justice prevail even under adversity. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sardinehater 05.02.13 18:53

I hope that when Tony reports later he doesn't sound as pessimistic as Nina made him sound earlier. It is so frustrating not having news to read when you think someone is in trouble.

I am sure he will be more upbeat. I hope he can tell us how the CR lawyer failed to answer him properly when he questioned her. And I hope that he exposed that journalist who set a trap that was probably illegal to get a book. And I hope he will be able to tell us what else happened and make us believe that there really will be a precedent set here and that people cannot get away with attacking those who seek the truth without being held to account.
sardinehater

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.02.13 19:04

sardinehater wrote:I hope that when Tony reports later he doesn't sound as pessimistic as Nina made him sound earlier. It is so frustrating not having news to read when you think someone is in trouble.

I am sure he will be more upbeat. I hope he can tell us how the CR lawyer failed to answer him properly when he questioned her. And I hope that he exposed that journalist who set a trap that was probably illegal to get a book. And I hope he will be able to tell us what else happened and make us believe that there really will be a precedent set here and that people cannot get away with attacking those who seek the truth without being held to account.

Excuse me sardinehater but I didn't make Tony sound pessimistic I said he sounded tired but well, my opinion from his tone of voice. He said he thought he would be punished but didn't say it with a pessimistic voice he had a tired but matter of fact voice, so please don't attribute pessimism to me if you don't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.02.13 19:06

I could have said more and am relieved that I have not done so for it to be twisted.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 05.02.13 19:09

Thanks Nina, good to hear he is well and has gotten through day one.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by brandyboy 05.02.13 19:12

The least said the better Nina.. winkwink
brandyboy

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.02.13 19:15

I was there today and I feel optimistic!

The Judge seemed very nice and fair imo and I really believe he listened to Tony.

Tony came across as eloquent and gracious and I personally think his questioning was bloody marvellous!

When I saw him albeit briefly after the court rose he seemed in fine fettle for a man who without doubt had a very unfair armoury.

There were about 30 supporters there, someone had even taken a taxi from CORNWALL!

I will say no more, it was Tonys day.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 05.02.13 19:17

Thanks to Nina and Bristow.

It is good that Tony is ok. Poor man , i really feel for him.
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 19:17

bristow wrote:I was there today and I feel optimistic!

The Judge seemed very nice and fair imo and I really believe he listened to Tony.

Tony came across as eloquent and gracious and I personally think his questioning was bloody marvellous!

When I saw him albeit briefly after the court rose he seemed in fine fettle for a man who without doubt had a very unfair armoury.

There were about 30 supporters there, someone had even taken a taxi from CORNWALL!

I will say no more, it was Tonys day.
Thank you bristow,is good to hear he had quite a few supporters,just glad he wasnt taken ill.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top