The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 Mm11

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 Mm11

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 Regist10

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.13 20:30

auntiefi wrote:This is probably covered somewhere but can't see - but if (hopefully when) Tony wins this case, will be be compensated for all he has been put through - hours of work and I'm sure many financial and emotional sacrifices? It seems so unjust that this couple can cause havoc in someone's life and walk away unscathed and potential bankrupting someone, sending them to jail and putting them through complete hell because THEY made at best an error of judgement abandoning their babies?
That's a complex question which I'll try and answer after Wednesday - if circumstances allow

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by auntiefi 02.02.13 20:34

If there is any justice then I truly hope so, I absolutely understand that you are not in it for the money (unlike other parties who shall rename nameless), but years of your life consumed by this, there must be some fairness to come. Wishing you every ounce of luck..
auntiefi

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 02.02.13 21:17

all the very best Tony

looking in here everyday but not posting much as this is the only site I have not banned from FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 110921
Clouseau
Clouseau

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 21:24

Clouseau wrote:all the very best Tony

looking in here everyday but not posting much as this is the only site I have not banned from FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 110921

big grin It can be arranged.....!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 21:59

admin wrote:
Clouseau wrote:all the very best Tony

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 110921 It can be arranged.....!!

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.13 22:47

auntiefi wrote:...years of your life consumed by this...
Not exactly. I've been doing quite a few other things too. My father's motto (not always followed) "Work first, play later". One of mine: "A change is as good as a rest"

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 02.02.13 23:08

I believe that this trial is for a reason. Perhaps it is the beginning-of-the-end for the lies and deceit with the McCann couple.

Tony, we wish you well. Read the Psalms 121. Stay strong.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.13 23:40

Shibboleth wrote:I believe that this trial is for a reason. Perhaps it is the beginning-of-the-end for the lies and deceit with the McCann couple.

Thank you Shibboleth, long time, no see.

I have followed your instruction and just re-read Psalm 121. I see that it is an optimistic Psalm written for those beset by evil around them.

I have done nearly all I can by way of preparation by now.

Hopefully I will be able to think straight and stay calm on the day

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.02.13 23:53

Tony Bennett wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:I believe that this trial is for a reason. Perhaps it is the beginning-of-the-end for the lies and deceit with the McCann couple.

Thank you Shibboleth, long time, no see.

I have followed your instruction and just re-read Psalm 121. I see that it is an optimistic Psalm written for those beset by evil around them.

I have done nearly all I can by way of preparation by now.

Hopefully I will be able to think straight and stay calm on the day

You will. If I've ever got total confidence in anyone then its you. I have no doubts

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 03.02.13 0:03

Tony, You are a man of courage hold on to what you believe and all will be well with you. Some words of encouragement to assure you - you are not alone.

"The world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him."

"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'" Matthew 19:26.
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 0:12

Tony you have truth and honesty on your side.

Let's hope justice is done and common sense prevails.

Good luck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 03.02.13 0:40

Hi Shib, I too believe that there is a reason for this trial. The reason is that the McCanns are running very scared. They know that Tony Bennet has them sussed. They have momentarily silenced GA and are now trying to bully Tony Bennett into submission, which WILL NOT HAPPEN. Why is TB such a thorn in their side that they need to threaten him with the worst thing that can happen to any law-abiding citizen - jail? Why do they not write him off as a crank/eccentric? He bothers them. Why? Because he's telling the truth about them. They have lied and he will prove it. Next week.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffyhfifi 03.02.13 1:40

Just joined this forum to offer TB support. You have truth and justice on your side.
Saffyhfifi

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnower 03.02.13 1:44

I too just joined to wish Tony well. I'm sure this is a difficult and extremely stressful time.

We don't always see eye to eye on various things but all of us are sincerely hoping that nothing but the truth is told some day and those who have been wronged will be vindicated when that day comes.

Good luck.
Winnower
Winnower

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by mt 03.02.13 3:28

I too am a long time lurker who has signed up to be able to wish Tony Bennett all the luck in the world. He's a very brave man. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way.
mt

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.02.13 9:19

Shibboleth wrote:I believe that this trial is for a reason. Perhaps
it is the beginning-of-the-end for the lies and deceit with the McCann
couple.

Can I add to Psalm 121, the words of 'To be a Pilgrim'.
This hymn has always helped me when the road ahead has seemed almost too hard to tread.
To Be A Pilgrim Hymn

He who would valiant be ’gainst all disaster,
Let him in constancy follow the Master.
There’s no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent to be a pilgrim.

Who so beset him round with dismal stories
Do but themselves confound - his strength the more is.
No foes shall stay his might; though he with giants fight,
He will make good his right to be a pilgrim.

Since, Lord, Thou dost defend us with Thy Spirit,
We know we at the end, shall life inherit.
Then fancies flee away! I’ll fear not what men say,
I’ll labor night and day to be a pilgrim.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 9:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHJMPw8RHU

We used to sing this at school with the words more or less as in the link above.

I think that the mention of "hobgoblin and foul fiend" can be interpreted as the modern definition of a troll!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 Empty Thank you.

Post by Tomslass 03.02.13 10:31

I'm a long time lurker of this forum. I have joined to thank him for having the courage to stand up to these bullies. So thank you Mr Bennett and may the force be with you on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tomslass

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 11:13

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 4239481642

Sallyhfifi

Winnower

mt

Thanks to you all for joining
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.02.13 11:35

Winnower wrote:I too just joined to wish Tony well. I'm sure this is a difficult and extremely stressful time.

We don't always see eye to eye on various things but all of us are sincerely hoping that nothing but the truth is told some day and those who have been wronged will be vindicated when that day comes.

Good luck.
Thank you very much, Winnower, as I expect you know, I have often made use of the excellent analyses on your blog (and acknowledged them in my articles) - I would commend Winnower's blog to all here, by the way.

IIRC you had a lot of information on why the McCanns kept plugging the Raymond Hewlewtt angle, which still seems to resurface from time to time for some reason

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jooles 03.02.13 11:43

Hi Tony

I registered here a while ago but haven't posted til now because, like other's have said, there are so many excellent researchers here that I cannot possibly add anything. I do read here every day though and am continually shocked by Team McCann.

Good luck on Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be thinking of you and reading this forum for updates.

Jooles x
jooles

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 03.02.13 11:51

jooles wrote:Hi Tony

I registered here a while ago but haven't posted til now because, like other's have said, there are so many excellent researchers here that I cannot possibly add anything. I do read here every day though and am continually shocked by Team McCann.

Good luck on Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be thinking of you and reading this forum for updates.

Jooles x

Same from me! FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 636506
annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by petesdog 03.02.13 12:14

Another lurker, I have posted a couple of times but don't post often although do read the forum regularly and follow the mccann hashtag on twitter.

It was a seeing a video of a McCanns interview BBC East Midlands that first alerted me to the discrepancies in this case, and since seeing that video on YouTube a number of years ago I've been on a journey of 'enlightenment', not just about this case but many others too.

There has been a veil of darkness and duality operating in this world for a long time. However those times are ending. It is being replaced by light, love and truth. All the ancient philosophy knew of, and predicted these changes during these times. Everyone will be affected by this. This is why we are seeing cracks in the old veils of secrecy. These cracks are rapidly turning into a tsnumai of truth which cannot be stopped.

We are very lucky to be living in these times - the changes we will see in our lifetimes will be phenomenal.

I personally believe in re-incarnation and that we have incarnated many many times in order to get to this point in time. And this is no accident. The truth seekers in this world have worked very hard to get here and demonstrate exceptional strength of character. Living in this world it is very easy to be distracted by ego, forget the lessons we have chosen to learn and stray off the path which we originally choose.

I shall not be wishing Tony 'luck' as I don't believe he will need it. Instead I will be sending light and love to Tony during the trial. In the battle of darkness vs light, light, love and truth always win. Always.

My quote is from Einstein : "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing"
petesdog

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.02.13 12:25

And let us all remember that even if Tony loses, he will be the only person in the entire world who is not allowed to express those views.
Doesn't it sound stupid, when you actually write it down !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 03.02.13 12:35

PeterMac wrote:And let us all remember that even if Tony loses, he will be the only person in the entire world who is not allowed to express those views.
Doesn't it sound stupid, when you actually write it down !

It will sound even funnier when sung from multiple rooftops!FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 6 50899
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top