The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 Mm11

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 Mm11

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 Regist10

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Post by Guest 02.02.13 11:24

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 4239481642

crashing bore and Pinktulips, thank you so much for joining us to show support. I hope you will stay and contribute to the discussions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 02.02.13 11:36

mydadsanastronaut wrote: Also, if financial means more of less mean that you can attempt to crush your opponent legally outside the courtroom, what will be the point of the judicial system in future.Will there be a time when the wealthy who transgress are never legally tested because no-one can afford to oppose them? In what way is that right? Tony is an 'Everyman' for the ordinary person who fears having their legal rights trampled.

That, anyway, is my reason for putting finger to keyboard again this weekend.

You`ve made a very good point there MDAA - I think this case will stand out and be remembered, not just for the reason for the proceedings, but more for the imbalance of representation and how big bucks has the upper hand. This is a biggy in terms of exposing how unfair our justice system actually is.

It should be reported by the press in that way.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by carla1888 02.02.13 11:37

Another long time lurker just want to wish Tony good luck:

Dear Tony
In your fight for justice
For Madeline
be strong, don't fold.
Hold your nerve
through the swerve,
Retain your verve,
and all will be well,

That's my wish for you,
as you do what you do,
today and forever....

Good luck my thoughts are with you
Carla1888
carla1888
carla1888

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by morse 02.02.13 11:45

Hi, I am a very long time Lurker and have come forward to wish Tony ALL THE VERY BEST. This really is so unfair- 4 big guns on one side and one small gun on the other side.

But certainly NOT small when it comes to defending peoples rights. I admire you enormously Tony and wish there were more people like you. I hope you have the same Judge as last time- he seems fair.

GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY JUSTICE FOR YOU PREVAIL.

ALSO JUSTICE FOR AMARAL AND A SWEET LITTLE GIRL WHO NEVER SAW HER 4th BIRTHDAY.

There- I have said my piece and can now go back to lurking on this excellent site.
morse
morse

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondGal 02.02.13 11:49

Very best wishes Mr Bennett roses
DiamondGal

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 02.02.13 11:49

Another lurker who is a daily reader but fails to post.

I would also like to add my very best wishes to Tony and his wife for a possitive outcome, in what appears to me to be an extremely unjust case. Good luck Tony.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.02.13 11:56

Pinktulips wrote:Hello everybody! Another un-lurker here! I've been following this case since 7am on 4 May when I was watching breakfast telly and heard the phone call live from Portugal. Isn't it strange how you can suddenly get a gut feeling about something? Right there and then I knew that people were lying.

I was on the Mirror site and 3A's and read this site and MM everyday.

The reason I don't post much is that I'm in awe as to the quality of the postings on here, the VAST knowledge some posters have, and the sheer hard work & time they put in to trying to find justice for Maddie. My contributions would be pathetic in contrast...mostly "I agree" or "I'm flabbergasted AGAIN!" My one real contribution to this mystery was a bit of the puzzle I put in place for Tony - to do with somebody who was in PDL at the time.

Anyway, I'm re-registered with a new name, and some time on my hands (recuperating from an op) so I'll try to be more supportive.

My very best wishes to Tony. I am in admiration of all you have done for Maddie. You DO NOT DESERVE all this bullying by CR.

Welcome Pinktulips, every contribution counts.
You've actually contributed another remarkable thing.
You've reminded me of the original impression I had too.
Several people have voiced their feelings recently, similar to yours above and I was almost wondering this morning if we should be asking people what made them first think that this was not a straightforward case of honest representation.
For me, I always was keeping up with the news so when I saw hoards of journalists and an apparently already 'established' act of drama which seemed to come out of no-where I immediately thought, 'have I been missing something ?'
It all seemed too organised, too up and running, so very quickly.
The event had scarcely happened and yet it was already being treated as a fully fledged, full-on celebrity event.
Normal disappearances start with an announcement, stunned quiet, then over the days hope and optimism slowly giving way to fear, then fear for the worst.
This one was full-on fait accompli within minutes.
As you say, a gut feeling. One that I would describe as a 'presented' version, already burgeoning with PR and spin and not a genuine reaction at all.
How the current Goliath sledgehammer is proving my very first instincts. How the fear one would expect for a lost child has turned into 'FEAR of BEING DISCOVERED' for the parents.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 12:17

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 4239481642

Carla1888

morse

DiamondGal

Beanie

Thank you all for joiningFAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adventurer 02.02.13 12:41

Hi, I too had to sign up today to show my support for Mr Bennett. I will be rooting for you next week, and hope for a good outcome. My best wishes to you.
adventurer

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 12:52

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 4239481642 adventurer, thank you for joining us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joelle T 02.02.13 12:55

First post for me. I would like to add my support for Mr Bennett. He speaks for all of us who do not have his courage.

I doubted the McCanns very early on and it was nothing to do with Mr Bennett's opinion, it just so happened I found someone who collated facts that explained those doubts.

My first reaction was 'those parents are behaving in a strange way', I couldn't understand why weren't they panicking and getting anyone and everyone combing the streets and asking for people to come forward if they knew anyone who was acting suspiciously. The big give away for me was the dry eyes, no tears. Then being able to calmly read a statement for the press outside their apartment. If my daughter was missing my face would have been a bloated red mess and I would be wearing the same clothes as the time of the disappearance. I certainly wouldn't have brushed my hair and tied it up. I would be incoherent and begging for help in between searches however pointless they were over time. I would have needed someone to speak the words for me as I would have been tranquilised to the point of non functioning.
Joelle T

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 02.02.13 13:07

Absolutely Joelie T ! and you wouldn't have gone to bed on the very night she went missing and complained that you didn't get much sleep either !!

From one newbie to another - wecolme to the forum

jowie xx
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 13:14

Welcome Joelle T FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 4239481642

You did post a year ago just one post, you probably forgot about it, but it is good to see you backFAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 02.02.13 15:37

Fab to see all the newbies, a big warm welcome!!!

Keep coming! thumbsup
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.02.13 15:57

Great support for Tony Bennett, and in that Madeleine Beth McCann. Can we all join together on here whilst the case is underway, so we can collectively send positive vibes to Tony.
Welcome all of you roses

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by auntiefi 02.02.13 16:19

I lurk and read most days. Wishing Tony all the best, courageous man, I hope this marks the beginning of the end of the McCanns control.

I have never believed the McCanns, not because of hearsay etc but because their stories are blatantly rubbish, nothing adds up, their timelines, reactions, emotions, priorities etc . I really hope the truth about what happened to that wee girl is revealed soon - it must be pretty horrendous to cover up on such a scale. When she went 'missing' I had two kids of 2 and 1 and could never understand the leaving them alone story, they were either completely mentally depleted or liars and I know which side I sway towards! It annoys me the number of people who still don'y bother with the facts and play the poor family haven't they been through enough.. well frankly no, at best they mislaid a 3 year old whilst out boozing, at worst they covered up her death/murder/? that wee girl paid the ultimate price and the UK have done way too much to protect them and thrown way too much public money into finding just one child when there are far more deserving cases out there which are genuine and haven't had public donations which are being misused to sue people who ask genuine questions about her 'disappearance'. My sympathies lie with Tony, Amaral and Maddie and hope the coming months bring some peace for them all. I hope to god the judge sees sense (if it gets that far), it doesn't take a genius to spot the stupidity in it all
auntiefi

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 02.02.13 16:55

I suppose I'm a lurker as I am on this site several times a day catching up on things whilst not contributing much, but much of what I think and feel has been said before by others. I am 100% behind Tony and Dr Amaral in their quest for justice for an innocent little 3year old girl whose circumstances of disappearance have long been forgotten by her parents, family and her parents friends. At least WE are still interested in Madeleine.

It's great to see the membership here climbing day by day and I would like to ask members to tell as many people as possible about this website, and what Tony is up against re the McCanns, such as your family members, friends in the pub/gym/work and your email contacts, fellow Tweeters, Facebook 'friends'. This Court action can, should and will go viral regardless what the Press report (or should I say don't report) about it.

My sincere wishes to you Tony - may Truth and Honesty triumph. FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 725573
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 17:52

I am packing my suitcase right now.
Flying to the UK tomorrow. I'll be there.
At the royal high court next Tuesday.

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.13 18:09

Just popping in to say one thing.

The contributions from all the lurkers here (on this thread and elsewhere) have made a very big impression on me the past few days. I think I've read every one of them, and there have lots!

Often, you have spoken very concisely, very directly and I would also say very powerfully about all the issues that surround this whole case.

Many many times I have thought 'I must be wrong', maybe after seeing yet another polished performance from the McCanns in a TV interview where their story has come out, just as they want it to, and, superficially at least, very persuasivlye.

Many many times when I've discussed the case with people who have never looked behind the headlines they are shocked, even outraged by my views. "Surely they have been through enough already?", "How could you doubt them, no-one could keep up a lie like that for years and years", "Why don't you let it rest and leave them alone?", and so on. I can see why it looks like that.

Thank you, each and every one of you, old friends and new, for articulating that degree of support that I kind of felt was always out there... but now I know much more about it, so many many thanks - especially if you've gone to the trouble of registering in order to wish me well

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 18:26

I can understand why people might get angry with you if they know only what's printed in the media.

Goodness knows what motivates those who have access to the Internet and are aware of all the downright lies and inconsistencies, yet pour venom and spite on those who doubt the McCanns.

I hope to be at the court on Tuesday to see justice (not McCann style) being done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinktulips 02.02.13 18:44

Tony, you are not wrong. This case stinks to high heaven and and the worst part about it all is that those who are trying to find justice for Maddie are vilified for challenging the extremely dodgey official line. I just wish there was just ONE brave journo out there! Surely they would become famous in minutes if they took on the story in their own words...
Pinktulips

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by themystery 02.02.13 18:49

Hello every one, been around a long time posted on the Mirror and 3a's but had enough of the forum war's, but I have read all, MM, Joana Moris,Twitter, Blacksmith. Any way I could not sit by and not register my support for Tony Bennet, I wish with all my heart that thing's go your way.

Good Luck Mr.Bennet. x
themystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 19:07

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 4239481642 themystery, not too many forum wars here, only occasionallyFAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 110921 Hope you will join in our discussions. Thanks for joining us.FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 5 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 02.02.13 20:07

mydadsanastronaut wrote:

I think many of us have been lured out of Lurkerland by our sense of the staggering unfairness of it all. Also, if financial means more of less mean that you can attempt to crush your opponent legally outside the courtroom, what will be the point of the judicial system in future.Will there be a time when the wealthy who transgress are never legally tested because no-one can afford to oppose them? In what way is that right? Tony is an 'Everyman' for the ordinary person who fears having their legal rights trampled.

That, anyway, is my reason for putting finger to keyboard again this weekend.

Hello mydadsanastronaut

I too have been lured out of ‘Lakeland’ for the same reasons as you. Over the last few days I’ve discussed the latest developments with other people, most of whom only read what’s in the media and they’re surprised at what’s going on. One commented, ‘Why hasn’t the media reported any of this?’. I think because there is a blanket ban on reporting anything about this court hearing, or the libel trial in Portugal. By not reporting the forthcoming hearing, the media are denying the public the opportunity to discuss it and make an informed opinion. They can’t read and digest the facts, understand the machinations involved, the entrapment, the dirty tricks, the sheer weight of the McCanns legal team to shut up one man, and the mind boggling injustice of it all. If the McCanns win next week it’ll no doubt be splashed across the front pages and the public will simply be informed that the poor parents have won against the nasty blogger.

The McCanns have crushed quite a few people over the years and they’ve never had to go to court to do it. A high powered lawyer is all they've needed. The exception was Portugal in 2010, and that was an unmitigated disaster for them even though they didn’t have to give evidence. Unfortunately the ‘time when the wealthy who transgress are never legally tested because no-one can afford to oppose them’ has already arrived and has been here for some time. Money and powerful connections have driven this case from the beginning - if you have these at your disposal you can circumvent the law. The country is divided into two classes; the rich & powerful and the general population.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by auntiefi 02.02.13 20:25

This is probably covered somewhere but can't see - but if (hopefully when) Tony wins this case, will be be compensated for all he has been put through - hours of work and I'm sure many financial and emotional sacrifices? It seems so unjust that this couple can cause havoc in someone's life and walk away unscathed and potential bankrupting someone, sending them to jail and putting them through complete hell because THEY made at best an error of judgement abandoning their babies?
auntiefi

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum