The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Mm11

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Mm11

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Regist10

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty Interview / Documentary - Two years of Anguish - 2009

Post by Guest 06.12.12 21:12

it is in 7 parts, and the voiceteller is in portugish I think. But it is not dubbed when K and G speaks and the interviewer speaks english, just undertext of some language I dont understand :)
( to view the other parts just follow the link underneath the video from youtube)

1 part is an interview with K and G the rest is their own mocumentary.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty Re: All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length

Post by Guest 07.12.12 9:05

Moa wrote:(seems like may 1 2008 where a buisy day)

PART 1

PART 2

The first link here on Part 1 is wrong , could an admin be so kindly and change it to this correct one? roses

(correct part 1 )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty Re: All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length

Post by tigger 08.12.12 6:05

Thanks Moa, so I expect that this was to replace the book they said they'd write together called 'Our year of Hell' - as was announced in April 2008.

'Our year of Hell' 'Two years of Anguish' - it's all one. Look what a bad time I'm having - and what about 'the situation Madeleine finds herself in?'

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty Jenny Murray Womans Hour -Radio interview Kate Mccann 12.05.2011

Post by Guest 10.12.12 8:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty The sun interview 02.05.2012

Post by Guest 10.12.12 8:39

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty Pierse Morgan Interview - 12.05.2012

Post by Guest 10.12.12 8:50

Seems impossible to find the full interview for some reason..

all I got was this three clips , maybe it was Kate words about how they never did much about the fleck in her eye that made the whole interview woosh away from the internett..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - On the moment Madeleine disappeared

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] discuss beein accused of murder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Help us find our daughter

In the end og the page there are more than 60 comments on the interview..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty BBC Radio interview by Mike Williams 01.05.2010

Post by Guest 10.12.12 8:54

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 08.01.13 23:14

Moa wrote:Seems impossible to find the full interview for some reason..

all I got was this three clips , maybe it was Kate words about how they never did much about the fleck in her eye that made the whole interview woosh away from the internett..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - On the moment Madeleine disappeared

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] discuss beein accused of murder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Help us find our daughter

In the end og the page there are more than 60 comments on the interview..

CNN most of the time dont keep full interviews on video,here is the transcript

Some right corkers in it too.
titter

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.01.13 13:25

Moa wrote:I thought it would be great to have one topic where we can link to video interviews Done over the years.. ? That means Full interviews, not only bits and clips from them.

I couldnt find that it was a topic for this already, plz remove if so Admin.

We could write in the post title section the name and date for the interview to make it easier to find and look through.And only one interview pr post.

In the first part around 6.10 -6.13 the interviewer says MADDIE and K and G dont complaine about it. ! I thought she and them hated if someone called her that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty May 2008 BBC interview with Huh Edwards

Post by Inspectorfrost 13.01.13 19:12

(Sorry, I dont know how to embed videos)

That video starts off abruptly, so it may be its not been fully recorded. the original bbc one is here

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

All Mccann Video Interviews - Full length - Page 2 Empty been looking for this for ages

Post by Inspectorfrost 26.01.13 23:18

IIRC was taped in 2011

It stops and starts for me, hopefully you can view it. Its the video where the mccanns say they want to know who all the internet posters are.

beware

rotfl
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top