The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why did things change on 2nd may - Wednesday 2nd May why did things change? - Page 3 Mm11

why did things change on 2nd may - Wednesday 2nd May why did things change? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why did things change on 2nd may - Wednesday 2nd May why did things change? - Page 3 Mm11

why did things change on 2nd may - Wednesday 2nd May why did things change? - Page 3 Regist10

Wednesday 2nd May why did things change?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why did things change on 2nd may - Wednesday 2nd May why did things change? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wednesday 2nd May why did things change?

Post by suzyjohnson 26.09.13 23:31

suzyjohnson wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Anyone know why KM used her name K HEALY in their latest charity 'hi-jack'?

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

A woman often reverts to her maiden name when her marriage breaks up - not suggesting anything here of course!
It would be very interesting to know why, because Kate signed one of the creche records K Healy. 
Lobster's creche records 2/5/07 (Wed)  -
Madeleine McCann 5A - 14.45 signed K McCann 17.30 signed K. Healy
And then the Wednesday night KM slept in the children's room because she had fallen out with GM.
So, all really wasn't well on the holiday then. I think we need to take another look at Wednesday. What happened between them between 14.45 and 17.30 for a start.
 have just checked the Doctors UK Register, KM is registered under the name Kate Healy, so understandable that she could sometimes sign Healy instead of McCann I suppose. There are also 4 doctors named Kate (or variations of Kate) McCann, none of whom appear to be Kate Healy.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

why did things change on 2nd may - Wednesday 2nd May why did things change? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wednesday 2nd May why did things change?

Post by Praiaaa 27.09.13 9:08

Yes, normally quite plausible to have two signatures, maiden name for work, married name for outside work ( children's schools etc), I do it myself, but is usual to stick to one signature for the purposes of eg a holiday and crèche records! Unless, say she had just receive d a work call, and so was still in 'work' mode when she signed the child out. Does suggest a falling-out that afternoon. Also the marathon entry is significant - she isn't working anymore afaik, and if its all to raise profile of search for MM etc, surely better to have the name the public know her by. IMO all suggests marriage in trouble if not over.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.07.14 15:46

suzyjohnson wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Anyone know why KM used her name K HEALY in their latest charity 'hi-jack'?

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

A woman often reverts to her maiden name when her marriage breaks up - not suggesting anything here of course!
It would be very interesting to know why, because Kate signed one of the creche records K Healy. 
Lobster's creche records 2/5/07 (Wed)  -
Madeleine McCann 5A - 14.45 signed K McCann 17.30 signed K. Healy
And then the Wednesday night KM slept in the children's room because she had fallen out with GM.
So, all really wasn't well on the holiday then. I think we need to take another look at Wednesday. What happened between them between 14.45 and 17.30 for a start.

If the sustained crying period as heard by neighbour Mrs Fenn on Tuesday 1st May (I think it was supposed to be this evening) is relevant  in any way to Madeleine's disappearance, then you would expect Wednesday 2nd  to be a significant day. Apart from anything, if Madeleine had been crying in distress for an hour an a quarter - crying that escalated over time and then stopped abruptly - she would likely be tired, fractious and puffy-eyed the next day. Probably 'out of sorts'.

Or worse, if there was an especially sinister reason for the crying.

I think the face that Mrs Fenn overheard the crying episode is the reason for that the McCann's emphasise the alleged comment by Madeleine on Thursday morning: 'Why didn't you come when Sean and I cried?.' Both parents attempt to drastically play this down. Minimizing the trivializing the event and suggesting that Madeleine was unconcerned about it and 'just moved on'.  This suggests to me that the crying incident that Mrs Fenn heard was anything but trivial.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.14 16:00

I don't believe MBM uttered those words, j.rob, but I agree it was the parents way of "acknowledging" the crying heard by Mrs. F on Tuesday 1st May. I tend to think Mr & Mrs wanted the police to believe that she was alive on the morning of Thursday 3rd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

why did things change on 2nd may - Wednesday 2nd May why did things change? - Page 3 Empty Who was crying?

Post by Doug D 21.07.14 22:19

KM witness statement 4th May 2007

‘She reports only one episode where, on the morning of Thursday the 3rd, Madeleine asked the witness why she had not come to look in the bedroom when the twins were crying.’

KM Witness statement 6th September 2007

‘Regarding this night she said that none of the children cried, which she would have noticed as she was in the room. Regarding the fact that on the next morning, Thursday, during breakfast, Madeleine said to both of them that she had been crying and that nobody had come to her room, she presumes that this crying must have been before she and Gerry returned to the apartment. When she asked Madeleine about this however, the child gave no importance to the matter.’

‘madeleine’ by KM. Published 12th May 2011

p.62
‘At breakfast time, Madeleine had a question for us. ‘Why didn’t you come when Sean and I cried last night?’

GM statement 4th May 2007

No mention

GM statement 10th May 2007

‘MADELEINE addressed her mother and asked her "why didn't you come last night when SEAN and I were crying?’

I don't believe a nearly 4 year old would come out with the grammatically correct 'Sean & I'.

I suspect that NFWTD is probably nearer the mark with her suggestion of 'Sean & Me' (Me being what MM called Amelie), although quite which crying episode and when it occurred is still a matter for debate & conjecture.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.07.14 18:45

NFWTD.

Have you any idea in which thread you suggested that 'Sean & Me' could well have been 'Sean & Amelie'?

I've had a search but can't find it.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.07.14 21:59

I remember saying it but I'm afraid that I've no idea where.

Not that I believe that Madeleine ever made any such comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum