The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 Regist10

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!

Post by uppatoffee 31.08.12 19:03

I get it on safari as well.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!

Post by PeterMac 31.08.12 19:12

Spooky !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.08.12 21:00

PeterMac wrote:Spooky !

1045 views in just one day....... splat perhaps that's how they're feeling at the OP.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.08.12 21:01

PeterMac wrote:Olive press seem to have locked me out ! Anyone else having the same problem ?
www.theolivepress.es

Yes they've put a restricted area using a password to the whole site now. They like to be the big boys and brave enough to print false stories, but when caught out and brought to task they run away! Shows how pathetic, weak and irresponsible they are...just like all the others & the trolls supporting the mccanns scam

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 31.08.12 21:36

Here's the link to the article in teh German "Bild-Zeitung"(equivalent to the Sun):
http://www.bild.de/news/ausland/maddie-mccann/maddie-angeblich-im-flugzeug-gesehen-25966624.bild.html

"I saw Maddie on a plane"
"Scotland Yard has been alarmed!"(not informed...alarmed)

Cheers

Jule
Julchen

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.09.12 18:23

"June:" has just posted in the Olive Press to the following effect. I expand -
The very fact of this reported sighting, and indeed of all the other ones, and the fact of their being reported in the Olive Press and the Sun and elsewhere proves conclusively that the publishing of the book by Dr Amaral has had no effect whatsoever on the search for Madeleine.
So whoever has been feeding these sightings to the NI and OP for the last few years, has been acting directly against the McCann's financial interests.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.09.12 18:42

Indeed. For the latest sighting 'story' on the airport/airplane from Mr Bode...99% of comments are against the mccanns. This story alone proves conclusively that the publishing of this has been detrimental to the search, in this case highly damaging....And not a single word of Amaral or Tony amongst them......its detrimental what the NI and OP (via the mccanns) are publishing themselves!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.09.12 19:09

jd wrote:Indeed. For the latest sighting 'story' on the airport/airplane from Mr Bode...99% of comments are against the mccanns. This story alone proves conclusively that the publishing of this has been detrimental to the search, in this case highly damaging....And not a single word of Amaral or Tony amongst them......its detrimental what the NI and OP (via the mccanns) are publishing themselves!!

Well the first page doesn't seem to be, this is one of the comments on there, scary skull

If I saw what I thought was Maddie anywhere, I would stop the family, take hold of the little girl and say I'm sorry but you aint leaving here with her until the police arrive as I believe it may be Madelaine Mcann so you can either cause a fuss and everyone will here or you can just wait with me until its sorted. Getting fed up of people saying I'm sure it was Maddie but doing absolutely nothing about it until later.. grow a pair and do something about it.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html#ixzz25F6fJvW1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 01.09.12 19:31

candyfloss wrote:
jd wrote:Indeed. For the latest sighting 'story' on the airport/airplane from Mr Bode...99% of comments are against the mccanns. This story alone proves conclusively that the publishing of this has been detrimental to the search, in this case highly damaging....And not a single word of Amaral or Tony amongst them......its detrimental what the NI and OP (via the mccanns) are publishing themselves!!

Well the first page doesn't seem to be, this is one of the comments on there, scary Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 968430

If I saw what I thought was Maddie anywhere, I would stop the family, take hold of the little girl and say I'm sorry but you aint leaving here with her until the police arrive as I believe it may be Madelaine Mcann so you can either cause a fuss and everyone will here or you can just wait with me until its sorted. Getting fed up of people saying I'm sure it was Maddie but doing absolutely nothing about it until later.. grow a pair and do something about it.

Read more: [url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html#ixzz25F6fJvW1
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html#ixzz25F6fJvW1[/quote[/url]]

The more McCann supporters like that, the better I say Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 110921
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.09.12 19:34

Hope all blonde girls between 9 and 11 are all wearing their "I'm NOT Maddie - checked & verified" badges...gonna need them thanks to the Sun, Olive Press and the mccann machine. Fantastic example of responsibility that they are!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.09.12 19:47

School starts back shortly though so no foreign holidays. have you noticed she is never seen on a council estate in the UK or a UK seaside resort, it is always abroad. Maybe not enough swarthy men in the UK.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! - Page 2 Empty So

Post by aniandr 01.09.12 20:55

So hé took a blurry image of the girl speaking english after 5 years with a german speaking family? Ye - must deffo be her. Image doesnt look like Madeleine at all. Many sightings lately though?
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 01.09.12 21:11

[quote="jd"]Hope all blonde girls between 9 and 11 are all wearing their "I'm NOT Maddie - checked & verified" badges...gonna need them thanks to the Sun, Olive Press and the mccann machine. Fantastic example of responsibility that they are![/quote

well sh*t, I have 2 blonde girls, 13 and 11, my youngest is small for her age, blonde hair,short haircut, swept back around her ears, damn it, her eyes are blue, does anyone think I should call the hot-line?, she speaks german and is learning english as it is her father´s language, sh*t her mother is german, anybody want to report me to TM?

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.09.12 23:23

Please report to OP headquarters immediately !
There you vill be eliminated
von our enquiries, of course !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 01.09.12 23:48

PeterMac wrote:
The very fact of this reported sighting, and indeed of all the other ones, and the fact of their being reported in the Olive Press and the Sun and elsewhere proves conclusively that the publishing of the book by Dr Amaral has had no effect whatsoever on the search for Madeleine.

Spot on P.Mac

British media reports of "sightings of Madeleine" = hundreds

British media reports on Dr. Amaral's Book = a fraction of the above.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 01.09.12 23:59

If the Olive Press reported the sighting of an olive I would be deeply sceptical.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum