The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Mm11

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Mm11

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Regist10

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Empty Michael Barrymore sues Essex Police over damaged career

Post by rustyjames 07.07.15 19:15

I guess this is the most relevant place for this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-33430373

Former TV presenter Michael Barrymore is suing Essex Police over his arrest after a man was found dead floating in his swimming pool.

Stuart Lubbock, 31, was found in the pool at Mr Barrymore's former home near Roydon in March 2001.
The pair had earlier met at a nightclub in Harlow.
Essex Police, which questioned Mr Barrymore before releasing him without charge, said it would be inappropriate to comment as proceedings were active.
  Stuart Lubbock had severe internal injuries indicating sexual assault
The arrest has prompted the ex-Strike It Lucky host to take action against the force for damages to his reputation and career.

The Barrymore/Lubbock case

• March 2001: Stuart Lubbock died at Michael Barrymore's former home in Roydon, Essex. Post-mortem tests found he had suffered severe internal injuries indicating sexual assault and his bloodstream contained ecstasy, cocaine and alcohol
  • October 2001: Following the police inquiry into Stuart Lubbock's death, Michael Barrymore is given a caution for drugs offences and allowing his home to be used for smoking cannabis. No further charges are brought
  • February 2006: Mr Lubbock's family are "blocked" from launching a private prosecution against the entertainer after a district judge rules there is insufficient evidence
  • June 2007: Mr Barrymore is arrested along with two other men on suspicion of serious sexual assault and murder, but in September the Crown Prosecution Service announces that Mr Barrymore will not face charges over the death of Mr Lubbock
  • February 2009: The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) inquiry upholds six of 36 complaints and allegations made by Stuart's father, Terry Lubbock. The IPCC finds two pieces of evidence - a pool thermometer and a door handle - went missing after Stuart's death
  • March 2011: Ten years after Mr Lubbock's death, police make a new appeal for information on the case

Post-mortem tests found Mr Lubbock had suffered severe internal injuries indicating sexual assault and his bloodstream contained ecstasy, cocaine and alcohol.
Essex Police said at the time they were committed to establishing how Mr Lubbock died and how he received his injuries.
No-one has been charged over his death.
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Empty Re: The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened

Post by Tony Bennett 07.07.15 20:05

rustyjames wrote:I guess this is the most relevant place for this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-33430373

Former TV presenter Michael Barrymore is suing Essex Police over his arrest after a man was found dead floating in his swimming pool.

Stuart Lubbock, 31, was found in the pool at Mr Barrymore's former home...
Thank you for posting.

The phrase above in red makes me fume every time I read it.

As I fully explain in my book on the case, Stuart Lubbock was NOT found dead in Barrymore's swimming pool.

It was from this case that I learnt how an elaborate hoax is perpetrated - and has the power to remain as fact long into the future.

As in: "Lee Balkwell was trapped at 1.00am in the early hours of the morning by a revolving drum whilst suddenly started revolving without explanation". 

What is known for CERTAIN is that Michael Barrymore's local friend Justin Merritt called Essex Ambulance Service at 5.46am on Saturday 1 April, reporting that they had just fished Stuart Lubbock out of Barrymore's swimming pool. He was already dead, and the death was formally certified at Harlow Hospital at 8.23am. It is also the case that when the Ambulance Service arrived, Stuart Lubbock was found, wet, in his boxer shorts, at the side of Barrymore's pool.

Piecing together what REALLY happened, let me summarise:

1. Lubbock was savaged at about 4.00am in a vicious sexual attack, probably perpetrated by three men, who used an implement to do so, either a bottle or, more probably, the swimming pool thermometer. After the attack, his anus was described by one police observer as 'a hole as big as an orange'

2. He died immediately as a result of asphyxiation and a heart attack. The medical evidence, mainly the presence of petechiae (tiny blood spots) in his face and neck, proved he died from asphyxiation and NOT drowning

3. Barrymore's manager was hastily summoned from his Brentwood home to arrange a cover-up, illegal drugs were flushed down the toilet and the place cleaned up  

4. I suggest - with evidence - that following Stuart's death, the outside pool (which had been covered at the start of the evening) was opened up, using an electrical switch to pull back the cover, Stuart was cleaned up, boxer shorts put on him, and he was then laid out by the pool. Almost certainly the murderers shoved put quantities of water down his throat to try and fake a drowning. Water was certainly found in his lungs, but, as I said, the medical evidence is clear; he did not drown, but was asphyxiated.

My only other comment is that Barrymore, or Michael Parker to give him his real name, has a flaming cheek to try to pull this stunt.

A few copies of my book are still available, by the way - now selling them at £5

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Empty Re: The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened

Post by Mo 07.07.15 20:16

Tony are you selling your book on Amazon?  I wouldn't mind having a read.
Mo

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.07.15 20:25

Mo wrote:Tony are you selling your book on Amazon?  I wouldn't mind having a read.
No, it's never been on Amazon.

I have what copies are left here at home.

Send me a 'pm' with an address and I'll mail you a copy, or email me at ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.15 20:43

I wasn't aware of the details of the case.  What a shocking end to a life.

IMO, MB should just go away.  Yes, he probably needs £££ as he won't work again, but the police were doing their job. This latest news must be upsetting for Mr. Lubbock's family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall 07.07.15 21:53

Richard D. Hall
Richard D. Hall
Investigator

Activity : 274

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall 07.07.15 22:09

Richard D. Hall
Richard D. Hall
Investigator

Activity : 274

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.07.15 22:49

Thanks very much @ Richard D Hall for posting up your interviews with me re the killings of Stuart Lubbock and Lee Balkwell, two of many Essex Police cases where the murderers have never been brought to justice. And for your real interest in both cases.

May justice prevail soon in both cases.

Here's tomorrow's Daily Mirror headline: 

The killing of Stuart Lubbock at Michael Barrymore's home on 1 April 2001 - Discussion on what really happened - Page 2 Aaabar10

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 08.07.15 6:42

@Richard D Hall  Many thanks for posting up these interviews with Tony Bennett, very interesting indeed.

I don't know how Tony finds the time to investigate all these cases aswell as the Maddie case. thumbup
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 08.07.15 13:25

"Barrymore sues Police for Murder arrest"

Really, is this true?

If the Police arrest someone in the course of their duty investigating crime, they can be sued for "wrongful arrest"?

I think I must have been asleep when this came into force.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 08.07.15 16:56

Madness! The only person Michael Barrymore should be blaming for his downfall is himself.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top