The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Mm11

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Mm11

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Regist10

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Empty Re: Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a

Post by Guest 06.08.12 21:20

This one.

Heriberto Janosch‏@JanoschGonzalez

@GasparStatement #McCann abducted by stranger, who may not have entered 5A, explained in report search Espacio Exterior Abduction Madeleine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Empty ?

Post by aniandr 06.08.12 21:49

So the abducter would go to the window going "hello - any girls between 3-4 years old in here? Dont get scared just becoz a stranger puts his head through a window when you asleeo. Kindly get over here please". What a lot of bullshit. A girl almost 4 years old would scream her head of. If it happened he would then take her out awake and then without her making a noice carry her right past her dad? Year - deffo...
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Empty Re: Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a

Post by Cristobell 06.08.12 22:53

I thought I had done a reply, but perhaps not. I have not heard this theory before, and it is indeed bizarre. It could be plausible if the child were being called to the window by someone she knew and a child that was awake enough to go to the window would have to be silenced/knocked out, before the sighting by JT.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.08.12 22:59

aniandr wrote:So the abducter would go to the window going "hello - any girls between 3-4 years old in here? Dont get scared just becoz a stranger puts his head through a window when you asleeo. Kindly get over here please". What a lot of bullshit. A girl almost 4 years old would scream her head of. If it happened he would then take her out awake and then without her making a noice carry her right past her dad? Year - deffo...

She was a bright, articulate little girl, she understood the concept of 'monster' albeit from a game, and I doubt she would have approached a stranger sticking his head through a window. I doubt many adults would.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Empty And even if it did happened

Post by aniandr 08.08.12 22:57

Listen.jesus! Your Child 3yrs old gone missing on holiday. And you dont go searching. Thats so insane that it makes no sence? I would have searched....endlessly. Screaming her name hoping she left by herself and Got lost. Instead of making a timeline? I mean...wtf?! Ok...so lets imagine she was abducted. The step after making a timeline...is calling the media? My god! Thats wrong on so Many different levels! When police question you you refuse to anwser?! Ok - so maybe they are totally weered nutcases and very different from anyone else Regarding normal reactions . Ok - lets play with that thought. Being a nutcase doesnt make you guilte of a crime. And basically whatever they say doesnt matter becoz they have no idear how to anwser anything. Even the worlds Best spindocter would be lost. So she was abducted - from her bed - without any traces and bringing with her All of her dna. You know. Thats just not possible.its just simply not possible. No matter what happened.
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Empty Abductor

Post by Woburn_exile 30.06.13 13:22

There was an abductor, he had a key to the apartment.

IMO -His name was Gerald McCann, as seen by another couple from Ireland. I suppose he could have been confused with "Egg Man" or Robert Murat, but imo Gerald McCann it was nonetheless.shark
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 30.06.13 13:52

Going back to the first post, I have come across this headcase on twitter.  I challenged his theory that involved changing the timing of Jane Tanner's sighting of the century.  He didn't come back to me.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Empty why there was no DNA

Post by marconi 30.06.13 23:40

Who can answer me?

Are the disappearance of a child, plus a little more than 15 DNA alleles in the boot of the car, plus cadaver scent, plus Smiths sightings, plus inconsistences, plus refusing answering police questions, plus Freudian slips, plus refusing doing the reconstruction,
plus sedation,  plus neglect, enough elements to prosecute a person in England?

Please answer me.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Revealed....why there was no abductor DNA in apt.5a - Page 2 Empty DNA

Post by marconi 01.07.13 3:17

"The new evidence the British police have is meaningless"   said Carlos Anjos, see Mcannfiles.

It is not goed (enough) for Portugal.

Could he mean the 15 alleles and the dogs?

What is seen as an indication in a country, is seen as evidence in the other one.

The Met poiice are not using the word evidence, if what they have is not seen as such in the UK.

And I am happy with that word and I believe that England will take action.

And I hope that Maddie's body will be found.thumbsup       clapping1
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 01.07.13 16:45

Cristobell wrote:
aniandr wrote:So the abducter would go to the window going "hello - any girls between 3-4 years old in here? Dont get scared just becoz a stranger puts his head through a window when you asleeo. Kindly get over here please". What a lot of bullshit. A girl almost 4 years old would scream her head of. If it happened he would then take her out awake and then without her making a noice carry her right past her dad? Year - deffo...

She was a bright, articulate little girl, she understood the concept of 'monster' albeit from a game, and I doubt she would have approached a stranger sticking his head through a window.  I doubt many adults would.  
I doubt they would either Cristobell! This adult when a younger-by-15 years adult lived in a hostel for 16-25 year olds. My room (v nice they were too - en-suite!), had a fire escape under one of the windows. One night I don't recall what I was doing, bopping around most likely, when a male head appeared at the window. He said "Hi, what's your name?" Well this adult just ran to her friend Ben's room 'HELP! There's a frikkin man in my window'. Police were called by staff but he was never caught - all I could say was he had black hair, black donkey jacket and red and black 'Denis the Menace' jumper on. 15 years on I remember him perfectly (not better - I'm not Jane Tanner! winkwink)
Nowadays though, this adult upon finding a man's head through her window may approach - with frying pan in hand!!!   sarcastic

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.07.13 17:09

Well, I'll never...

..and I thought my theory about the stranger entering through the wall was unbeatable! big grin 

But I guess this one has Elastigirl Mrs Incredible Parr with her elastic mile-long arm stretching into the room drugging the twins and passing Maddie to the Mr Parr beats mine hands down!

Any more mad theory? We are told the dogs are incredibly unreliable.......lol! 

I bet the next twit-of-day will be one about alien hoovering over Apt 5 on the night Maddie went missing!wave 
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 01.07.13 17:40

aiyoyo wrote:Well, I'll never...

..and I thought my theory about the stranger entering through the wall was unbeatable! big grin 

But I guess this one has Elastigirl Mrs Incredible Parr with her elastic mile-long arm stretching into the room drugging the twins and passing Maddie to the Mr Parr beats mine hands down!

Any more mad theory?  We are told the dogs are incredibly unreliable.......lol! 

I bet the next twit-of-day will be one about alien hoovering over Apt 5 on the night Maddie went missing!wave 

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum