The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Most pictures taken on the same - Most pictures taken on same day - Page 2 Mm11

Most pictures taken on the same - Most pictures taken on same day - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Most pictures taken on the same - Most pictures taken on same day - Page 2 Mm11

Most pictures taken on the same - Most pictures taken on same day - Page 2 Regist10

Most pictures taken on same day

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most pictures taken on the same - Most pictures taken on same day - Page 2 Empty Re: Most pictures taken on same day

Post by juliet 01.04.12 21:08

It is very interesting to see Amelie wearing the same top, with short hair before Madeleine disappeared, and then with long hair clearly months and months afterwards.

It reminds me that the "Christmas 2006" photos and films didn't seem to match the reality. Madeleine had a short bob, and the twins looked really young with bowed legs, nappies etc. Yet a few weeks or months later, Madeleine had long hair (the Everton shirt and birthday cake photos) and the twins look well out of babyhood.

The Christmas video seems oddly false anyway...no feel of warmth and love, the presents not even wrapped properly - the kitchen Madeleine supposedly received just draped in a bit of tinsel.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Most pictures taken on the same - Most pictures taken on same day - Page 2 Empty Re: Most pictures taken on same day

Post by Hummingbird 13.06.12 17:47

jay2001 wrote:The pic on the pony was supposedly taken on 13 April 2007, according to local newspapers and the pic was released in November 2007. Kate and Madeleine were at Hatton Country World and I don't know if they issue wrist bands.

Yes they do at Hatton C W and looking closely at the photos it looks to be just where they say they are, although quite a jaunt from where they live!

I do not see the hair piece thing no matter how hard I look (sorry Tigger! I'll keep at it!) BUT what does strike me the more I look at photos and videos of MM the more she looks uneasy. Can't explain it really but she looks like you are looking after her for a friend for the day and she doesn't seem fully relaxed almost like thinking ' well this isn't too bad but I really want my Mummy & Daddy back!' If you look at the video where she is on the bus going from the plane to the terminal she looks as stiff as a board like she is afraid to move like she is not comfortable with the people she is with.

Also when you hear GM talk to her when videoing it is not natural it is like the way I would talk to a child who isn't mine!

Those of you with children may understand what I am getting at, I have seen this many times when you have your childrens little friends over for a play and tea after school and some of them are terribly uneasy at first, even now some of the teenagers are not always 100% comfortable first few times -(blimey I sound like a terrible host!! LOL)

Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 14.04.13 8:57

Hi all ,thinking about size of clothes the kids wore,it struck me that i think it possable that KM bought clothes that would be usable for a long time ,often looked like hand me downs ,or at least a size too big ? mey acount for the times photos taken ,trying to work out how the 3 had grown by the fit of clothes . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.04.13 9:21

joyce1938 wrote:Hi all ,thinking about size of clothes the kids wore,it struck me that i think it possable that KM bought clothes that would be usable for a long time ,often looked like hand me downs ,or at least a size too big ? mey acount for the times photos taken ,trying to work out how the 3 had grown by the fit of clothes . joyce1938

Definitely, e.g. the red dress in the kitchen photo is way too big for her. Seems to me that buying clothes and shoes was a chore, also the pink Gap top and Monsoon shorts fitted perfectly and I'd expect the firstborn of a pair of doctors to wear such pretty clothes a lot of the time. (I don't believe it's Maddie's body btw).
But working out the clothes size v children's size - quite a lot seem to fit exactly the same over a period of many months.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 15.04.13 6:15

joyce1938 wrote:Hi all ,thinking about size of clothes the kids wore,it struck me that i think it possable that KM bought clothes that would be usable for a long time ,often looked like hand me downs ,or at least a size too big ? mey acount for the times photos taken ,trying to work out how the 3 had grown by the fit of clothes . joyce1938

I agree with you the clothes that Madeleine is shown wearing in the pictures in the park etc seem to be ill- fitting and well, worn and possibly bought for her to grow into. Totally opposite to the description Kate gave about the Gap and Monsoon outfit in the pool picture. I know Doctors can be a bit frugal and not given to spend money on luxuries at times they tend to have a "necessities only" frame of mind.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.04.13 9:11

Angelique wrote:

I agree with you the clothes that Madeleine is shown wearing in the pictures in the park etc seem to be ill- fitting and well, worn and possibly bought for her to grow into. Totally opposite to the description Kate gave about the Gap and Monsoon outfit in the pool picture. I know Doctors can be a bit frugal and not given to spend money on luxuries at times they tend to have a "necessities only" frame of mind.

Perhaps the question we should ask is whether the pictures work time wise and size wise if Maddie is removed from them. In most pictures she seems to be an 'extra' - on the sidelines so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 06.02.14 21:05

Portia wrote:
Look4Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

I believe, that alot of pictures are actually taken on the same day, seeing her clothes, wristband, and background.

I made some collages, with pictures I am sure that are taken on the same day, or in the same couple of days. Yet i believe the 3 collages are all taken on around the same day, or on exactually the same day, only some are taken INSIDE, OUTSIDE or inside the playground!

I placed the ones with the same clothes all together, but you can aswell see she's wearing the same shoes, we can't see the jeans she's wearing in the rest of the pictures, so yes. I do believe that each collab was atleast taken on the same day! but i think they were all taken on the same day!

What do you think?

1. Where are the twins in this clearly pre-planned happy family outing? Pre-planned: someone thought fit to bring a camera.
2. Why did GM and KM so purposefully picture each other with Maddie?
3. Why, barely a month before the trip to PDL, did they feel it was necessary to showcase each other with Maddie, and her with them?
4. Could this have been some sort of farewell?
5. We see Maddie here (2 and 3) in the same set of clothes as the girl on the staircase to the airplane, which we see only from the back.
6. Do we have any pictures of the 'real' Maddie taken after april 7th? With real I mean: with the very visible walls beneath her eyes.

Where can I find the originals of the 2 photos which are shown at the bottom of the collage? Anyone know?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 07.02.14 7:37

You might find them here, Lance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 07.02.14 8:56

I just want to add that to me, also, it looks like M is wearing a wig in at least one of the photos, where you can see tufts of very thin hair where there should be thick strands. I also agree about the highlights - unless Kate is one of those mothers (IMO) who hauls her daughter off to the hairdresser (at age 3!) to have highlighted streaks put in. Can't think why unless she reckoned M had a burgeoning career in showbusiness, or for the sake of vanity (M as a "mini-me" of Kate).
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.14 9:57

Take a look at this photo of MBM.  Notice the colour of her hair.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.02.14 10:24

Ladyinred wrote:Take a look at this photo of MBM.  Notice the colour of her hair.

Madeleine looks a delicate little soul in that picture - that photo always brings a tear to my eye.

I don't usually comment on the photo threads as I have no knowledge of photography. However, there are so many versions of Madeleine's hair in photographs that it is something to be questioned.

This photograph shows Madeleine's hair as reddish/strawberry blonde/gingerish but children's hair colour does alter, lighting plays a big part in photos too. I have a school photo of my son who has titian hair that makes him look carrot-top ginger - nothing like his real colour.

For me it's the length and texture of Madeleine's hair that is predominantly baffling. Madeleine has fine hair and yet in some photographs it appears thick and there is almost a 'bouffant' style at the back of her head on one photograph (which is why I think wigs come into people's minds). Then there is a photographs of a quite thick, chunky hairstyle and of course there is the differing hair length - something very hard to explain without the precise timings of the photographs.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.14 10:25

Children's hair colour can change over time. Amelie looks like a redhead in this photo but now she's very blonde.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.14 11:03

I feel horrible commenting on Madeleine's appearance but looking at the playground photos, her head is not proportionately correct.

To draw a face, you draw an oval then draw a horizontal line halfway down the oval:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An adult's eyes would be on this halfway line whereas a baby's eyes are slightly lower so their eyebrows would be on the line. This photo is proportionally correct with her eyebrows halfway down the oval of her head:

In the playground pictures, Madeleine's eyes & eyebrows are much further than halfway down.

I think she was wearing a hairpiece that has artificially added height to her head and/or her head is swollen. Looking at the photos on gerrymccannsblogs, a large proportion of the photos of Madeleine have her looking up, or the top of her head is cut off the picture or she is wearing a hat.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.02.14 12:46

Poe wrote:I feel horrible commenting on Madeleine's appearance but looking at the playground photos, her head is not proportionately correct.

To draw a face, you draw an oval then draw a horizontal line halfway down the oval:

An adult's eyes would be on this halfway line whereas a baby's eyes are slightly lower so their eyebrows would be on the line. This photo is proportionally correct with her eyebrows halfway down the oval of her head:

In the playground pictures, Madeleine's eyes & eyebrows are much further than halfway down.

I think she was wearing a hairpiece that has artificially added height to her head and/or her head is swollen. Looking at the photos on gerrymccannsblogs, a large proportion of the photos of Madeleine have her looking up, or the top of her head is cut off the picture or she is wearing a hat.

I too have kept quiet about this.
It is very sad but I do think it is obvious in rather a lot of photos that Madeleine was developing something akin to megalo-encephaly.
I have placed her photos in developmental order and inspected them closely.
She does show patent signs of skull development rather higher, and elongated further back than the norm.

This site explains to some extent how the signs become apparent with development, the difficulty of managing the development, the prognosis and the medical research and drug company development of trials and drugs to respond to this faulty development.

In the photos at the top of this page, (page 4),
in the one playground photo, to the left of, and alongside the ones where Madeleine is wearing candy-striped trousers, if one imagines the hair shaven off, then the shape of the skull underneath will appear unusually enlarged.

No one knows, ever, when setting out to have a child, how it may turn out.
I do feel very troubled for what I think Madeleine may have experienced.
To the little girl who deserves more than anything, justice and an understanding of what her life meant.  roses roses roses

ETA the above site also refers to polydactyly, generally meaning an abnormal number of fingers development. Possibly part of the same inheritance, malfunction in the genetic code, ? etc. and might go towards explaining why perhaps Maddie's third finger (joints) appear to be longer than normal as observed by posters in past discussions, along with observations of her toes in other photos.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.14 13:21

Very sadly I agree with you Bobbin.

I previously posted about fragile x syndrome which also could be a possibility:-

Sorry if de-railing thread admin but this is of interest with regard to the photos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.14 16:08

Look4Maddy, the picture you posted showing Madeleine at a playground area shows green and pink ground. Reminded me of the green/pink split ground on the Tennis Court pic, and also the article about the different types of ground surface. I don't seem to be able to post the Tennis Court pic or copy and paste your playground pics on here - have tried several times but get message that my message is too long. Sorry, perhaps someone else can post them up. Here is the ground surface article anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 07.02.14 18:03

suep wrote:You might find them here, Lance

Not that I can see.

It's the two full length pics of her in a playground that I can't find anywhere. The ones that show the stripey trousers. I can only find cropped photos, not the whole thing.

I've only ever seen the full length one of her standing in the stripey trousers on this collage, nowhere else.

Where did the original come from, anyone got any clue?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.14 19:45

Lance this isn't exactly the pic you wanted but it's one of the same type.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.02.14 20:31

MILLIE wrote:Lance this isn't exactly the pic you wanted but it's one of the same type.

If you click on look4maddie you'll get her details and quite a few more pictures she posted. She only made about 20 posts.

Please note: Do not copy the posts on Amelie's face here please.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 08.02.14 1:48

Beginning with the playground photos, the particularly ill-fitting stripey trousers and long-sleeved mock vest/t-shirt top look as if they've been borrowed/handed down from an older child, or taken from the clean but unironed laundry basket of an institution where clothes are pooled and little care is taken in dressing children in age-appropriate clothing.      

The child looks to be wearing a nappy and also eye make up.  I would estimate the age of this child to be c3 years old and, judging from the clothing of the adults in the background, the photos weren't taken on an overly warm day.

The woman in the background looks to be wearing culottes which are not overly popular Britain.  It's been some considerable time since I've been in a children's playground but, although it isn't fully visible, I find it hard to believe that slide would get past UK health and safety.

In the photo where she is standing, even though the clothing is too big for her and there is nothing to compare her size with, the child looks to be small for age.  I seem to recall that Madeleine's height at the time of her disappearance was stated as being 90cm which is worryingly small for a virtually 4 year old.  

With regard to the child's hair, it's not dissimilar to how my own was at that age: pale blonde as an infant and over time it became a dark blonde which becomes streaked with golden and ash blonde tones in the summer sun.  I don't see any evidence of a hairpiece and wonder whether the 'bouffant' effect of the rear of Madeleine's hair was due to her having a double crown.  

The child on the horse looks to be older by some months and her fringe is noticeably longer.  The fullness of her face and rounded appearance of her arms makes me wonder whether she's on steroids. 

While I can see a marked resemblance between the child in the playground and the one on the horse, the group of 3 photos of a wide-eyed child next to the 'horse' shot could be seen as being those of another child.   Fwiw, on my monitor that child's hair looks to be more ginger than blonde - as does the hair of the child who tripped while climbing up the airplane steps on what was allegedly 28th April.  

Given the rate of facial progression, I would estimate that the iconic wide-eyed with immediately visible colomba photo was taken cChristmas 2005 when Madeleine or her substitute/doppelganger* was 2 years and 8 months old, the 'last photo' by the pool was taken during early summer 2006 shortly after she'd turned 3, with the above photos being taken on a later date or dates.  

*The more of these photos I look at, the more I begin to think 'will the real Madeleine McCann please stand up'.  If only she could, poor child.   😢
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.02.14 10:49

In the photograph wearing the striped trousers she is wearing the pink sandals and they look new and unscuffed.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.14 12:50

One thing I have noticed in many photographs of Madeleine is how "scruffy" her clothing is, and Ultimathule has mentioned this too.   Kate though has talked about MBM's new holiday clothing from Monsoon (not cheap) and Gap and, as usual with any of Kate's utterances, I wonder what the significance of this could be, if any.

Like other posters, I don't like commenting on Madeleine's appearance.  To me she looks a beautiful little girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.14 15:48

Nina wrote:In the photograph wearing the striped trousers she is wearing the pink sandals and they look new and unscuffed.

hello Nina,

Are you sure? IMO the 'tennis sandals' have open toes; the pink shoes in these pics don't.

See how both the trousers and the T-shirt-cum-sweater are oversized?

As I've remarked before: where were the Twins during this Gerry/Kate- Maddy excursion?

What was so special that they brought a camera, to picture one another with Maddy in the playground?

Remember, these pictures are dated April 7th 2007, barely three weeks before the holidays; why single out Maddy then for one-on-one pictures with each parent, and without her siblings?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 08.02.14 15:56

Ladyinred wrote:One thing I have noticed in many photographs of Madeleine is how "scruffy" her clothing is, and Ultimathule has mentioned this too.   Kate though has talked about MBM's new holiday clothing from Monsoon (not cheap) and Gap and, as usual with any of Kate's utterances, I wonder what the significance of this could be, if any.

Like other posters, I don't like commenting on Madeleine's appearance.  To me she looks a beautiful little girl.
Monsoon and Gap is name dropping. Same as NZ wine in Pdl. Snob value IMO. Trivial info within the context of the main subject matter.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 08.02.14 17:31

The pink sandals are the ones Maddie seemed so proud of when she and the twins were filmed in the hall. The twins then seemed very young btw. The tennis sandals were those old fashioned ugly things. I agree that Madeleine seemed badly dressed most of the time, with unbrushed hair.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top