The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

There is a Little Girl Missing - Page 3 Mm11

There is a Little Girl Missing - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

There is a Little Girl Missing - Page 3 Mm11

There is a Little Girl Missing - Page 3 Regist10

There is a Little Girl Missing

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There is a Little Girl Missing - Page 3 Empty Re: There is a Little Girl Missing

Post by Cath 13.02.10 17:55

"It should be added that other key witnesses were not invited to attend. "
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

There is a Little Girl Missing - Page 3 Empty Re: There is a Little Girl Missing

Post by jmbd 13.02.10 17:59

I wonder why?
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 13.02.10 18:24

Why indeed?
Perhaps this is why :

We believe that the main damage was caused to the McCann arguidos, who lost the possibility to prove what they have protested since they were constituted arguidos: their innocence towards the fateful event; the investigation was also disturbed, because said facts remain unclarified.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 13.02.10 23:08

Inyx wrote:Why indeed?
Perhaps this is why :

We believe that the main damage was caused to the McCann arguidos, who lost the possibility to prove what they have protested since they were constituted arguidos: their innocence towards the fateful event; the investigation was also disturbed, because said facts remain unclarified.

'Their innocence towards the fateful event' thinking :lol:
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenal666 15.02.10 14:28

jack wrote:How can the Portuguese police be any help at all when they are convinced that maddie is dead and the MCCanns have hidden her body?

There is no evidence to prove GM "Thesis".The police know she is dead and the that G+K are complicit in her demise.Thats what the report from the investigation says.And if i were a Portuguese police man i would not want to help these child killers!! Would you?
thumbsup :
arsenal666

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 15.02.10 14:35

arsenal666 wrote:
jack wrote:How can the Portuguese police be any help at all when they are convinced that maddie is dead and the MCCanns have hidden her body?

There is no evidence to prove GM "Thesis".The police know she is dead and the that G+K are complicit in her demise.Thats what the report from the investigation says.And if i were a Portuguese police man i would not want to help these child killers!! Would you?
thumbsup :

Would you not want to help a child? Even if the child is dead?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 15.02.10 15:14

arsenal666 wrote:

thumbsup :

What report are you referring to? That's not in the final PJ report, nor the AG's statement, nor what mr Menesez said in Court a couple of weeks ago.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenal666 15.02.10 15:22

Yes of coarse i would,but the MCCs only have to reopen the case and then they can get all the help the so badly seem NOT to want.the police have done a good job IMHO.Some 20-30000 pages in the files and statements,biggest ever missing child case in the world,untold hours of police time and resources used up.This does not take in to account,media support and lawyers and PR spokes people,etc etc.they have more help than you or would get,and they are lying all the time.They dont need help.....They need lynching.

Protect the child not the abusers!!!
arsenal666

Back to top Go down

Post by jack 15.02.10 15:29

arsenal666 wrote:

thumbsup :

This is why The McCanns have gone to court. you have listened Amaral and the PJ who do not understand the forensic evidence. On thursday the judge will rule that Amaral and his supporters are wro0ng to say that Maddie is dead. The best dogs in the world did not find one piece of forensic evidence to show that Maddie is dead.
jack

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 15.02.10 15:30

arsenal666 wrote:Yes of coarse i would,but the MCCs only have to reopen the case and then they can get all the help the so badly seem NOT to want.the police have done a good job IMHO.Some 20-30000 pages in the files and statements,biggest ever missing child case in the world,untold hours of police time and resources used up.This does not take in to account,media support and lawyers and PR spokes people,etc etc.they have more help than you or would get,and they are lying all the time.They dont need help.....They need lynching.

wow lynching.....

It's the Portuguese authorities who decide if and when they re-open the case.
Nobody else.
Cath

Back to top Go down

There is a Little Girl Missing - Page 3 Empty Gerry and Kate Killed MBM!!! PROOF HERE!!!!!

Post by arsenal666 15.02.10 15:57

jack wrote:
arsenal666 wrote:

thumbsup :

This is why The McCanns have gone to court. you have listened Amaral and the PJ who do not understand the forensic evidence. On thursday the judge will rule that Amaral and his supporters are wro0ng to say that Maddie is dead. The best dogs in the world did not find one piece of forensic evidence to show that Maddie is dead.

So the PJ and Amaral do not understand the forensics?.Well blow me down.So 2 police men who have over 50yrs experience have just made it up to frame a pair of poor innocent,much maligned doctors.And K-G have been fully co operational and forthcoming with the truth.!!.And Mr Amaral "Sardine Muncher"has said that madeleine is dead so he could make a few Euros because they pissed him off.FFS get real.

PJ Final report

From everything that is exposed, the process files result in the following:

A) the minor Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of the 3rd of May 2007;

B) a simulation of an abduction took place;

C) in order to render the child’s death impossible before 22H00, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was made up;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

E) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications that the child’s death was not the result of a tragic accident, yet;

F) from what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, doesn’t want to deliver the cadaver immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility that it was moved from the initial place of deposition. This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place.

Therefore, we suggest that the case files are sent to the Republic’s Prosecutor, in the Lagos legal district, for:

G) a possible new questioning of the arguidos Kate and Gerald McCann;

Lynch um!!! Hang Um High. Protect the child not the abusers!!!!

wtf wtf wtf wtf big grin
arsenal666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 15.02.10 16:28

Well, well, well, that's interesting.

arsenal666 would you please tell on what page of the PJ FINAL REPORT you've found this.
Are you sure what you've posted isn't part of Tavares' report?
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by jack 15.02.10 16:39

Arsenal,

Why were the dogs brought from the UK, because Amaral hadn's seen one before.
Policemen should stick to collcecting evidence and leaving the rest to the court not acting as judge and jury themselves . Nevermind, they will soon be totally humiliated by the judge. Roll on thursday.
jack

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 15.02.10 18:49

Err Arsenal......go and double check that report as Inyx has suggested Wink
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 15.02.10 20:03

This is why i have said that posting wrong bits of information, chopping info to suit needs, does not do any sie any favours. Put the full reports up and maybe both sides.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 15.02.10 20:34

arsenal666 wrote:Yes of coarse i would,but the MCCs only have to reopen the case and then they can get all the help the so badly seem NOT to want.the police have done a good job IMHO.Some 20-30000 pages in the files and statements,biggest ever missing child case in the world,untold hours of police time and resources used up.This does not take in to account,media support and lawyers and PR spokes people,etc etc.they have more help than you or would get,and they are lying all the time.They dont need help.....They need lynching.

whoa, rewind. Who are the child abusers? Which child was abused?

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 15.02.10 22:00

Isn't it Interesting the Path this Post has Taken?
Needless bashing of the Parents, Made Up Observation in the Posters' Head, Leading as Usual to Completely Unsubstantiated Allegations of Pedophila and Abuse.
One Cannot Feed, Exist, without the Other.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 15.02.10 22:04

It would be refreshing to see a thread that actually sticks to facts Aliberte2. I agree.

It just seems, as you say to be poorly thought out baseless allegations.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 15.02.10 22:17

Perhaps they Cannot Say Her Name without Crying.
Perhaps they Do Not Want to Cry Because they Do Not want this to Become about Them, Again.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 15.02.10 22:22

I would have thought it was about them needing to appeal but still wanting to keep some part of Madeleine for themselves. Madeleine is their child, not ours, not the publics......she is theirs!

They had to make her public property to help with the search but Im pretty damn certain that they hate having to do it. necessary evil.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 15.02.10 22:27

bunny wrote:I would have thought it was about them needing to appeal but still wanting to keep some part of Madeleine for themselves. Madeleine is their child, not ours, not the publics......she is theirs!

They had to make her public property to help with the search but Im pretty damn certain that they hate having to do it. necessary evil.

They made her into a marketable commodity - if they are crying it is probably all the way to their bank. Poor Madeleine.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 15.02.10 22:34

Autumn wrote:
bunny wrote:I would have thought it was about them needing to appeal but still wanting to keep some part of Madeleine for themselves. Madeleine is their child, not ours, not the publics......she is theirs!

They made her into a marketable commodity - if they are crying it is probably all the way to their bank. Poor Madeleine.

A lot of people have made Madeleine in to a marketable commodity; newspapers, books, leaflets, more books - none of that money goes towards finding her though. At least the fund has a purpose that includes Madeleine, even if it's failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 15.02.10 22:36

vaguely1 wrote:
Autumn wrote:

A lot of people have made Madeleine in to a marketable commodity; newspapers, books, leaflets, more books - none of that money goes towards finding her though. At least the fund has a purpose that includes Madeleine, even if it's failing.

Autumn, What Would you Have Done?
ETA: In the Early days, When the Fund was First Set up, When the PJ Wasn't Releasing Her Photo to be Searched For, etc.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 15.02.10 22:45

I would have told the truth.

The so-called 'last photo' was not released to the public until 3 wks after her disappearance, following Gerry's return from the UK. How is that the PJ's fault?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 15.02.10 22:50

Autumn wrote:I would have told the truth.

The so-called 'last photo' was not released to the public until 3 wks after her disappearance, following Gerry's return from the UK. How is that the PJ's fault?

The Police Force normally released a photo of the child and a description immediately.
Amber Alerts happens within hours of the disappearance.
The Police did not do this.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top