The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 Mm11

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 Mm11

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 Regist10

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate's new book- to debut in Spring!

Post by Daisy 15.02.12 11:27

uppatoffee wrote:I must say what a coincidence it was to find that the "reporter" who wrote this article lives in Rothley. What are the odds on that eh?! Perhaps she and Kate are writing it together, hence her exclusive!

What was it Kate said about coincidences??? Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 609562

Nice find Uppatoffee! Yet another amazing coincidence.

I have a feeling that when Tracey Kandohia refers to a (unnamed) friend of Kate's in these articles, she's actually talking about herself.

She's a neighbour of the McCann's pfft!

Three versions of "Hell and Back" May 7, 2011

http://newsoutlines.blogspot.com/2011/05/three-versions-of-hell-and-back-may-7.html

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate's new book- to debut in Spring!

Post by Daisy 17.02.12 14:00

uppatoffee wrote:Just realised didn't actually answer! Did a google and 192 search Jean.

Uppatoffee, unless I'm doing something wrong - the information you found seems to have disappeared in the last few days. Put "Tracey Kandohi" into the above searches now & barely anything comes up. I can't find her at all on 192 now and I know this info was there the other day (along with her address in Rothley) I saw it for myself.

I guess we weren't meant to find out that one of the journalists peddling the most blatant pro McCann propaganda is a close neighbour & no doubt good friend of the couple.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.02.12 14:04

Daisy her name is Tracey Kandohla. Here is a an article from Jo Morais about her......

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/10/tracey-kandohla-when-will-you-learnohla.html

ETA in the comments section No.13, someone mentions she lives in Rothley
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.02.12 14:11

Ah thank you Candyfloss, my mistake for being lazy & just copying & pasting the name from Uppatoffee's earlier post.

Interesting link cheers. Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 636506

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.02.12 14:20

TRACEY KANDOHLA ROTHLEY, LEICESTERSHIRE, LE7 7NY

K & G MCCANN ROTHLEY, LEICESTERSHIRE, LE7 7RW

Edit: Correction to Mccann postcode, thanks Jean

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.02.12 14:47

I think that the one for the McCanns should be LE7 7RW.

According to the Royal Mail site, LE7 7NR is an industrial estate called Lazarus Court.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate's new book- to debut in Spring! - Page 3 Empty beans means.....????

Post by russiandoll 03.03.12 10:31

well I wonder if this little snippet will be edited out of the paperback version. I doubt it......and I find it most interesting.

I am trying to be logical at all times when reading about this case and logic tells me that if I have been reading on and off for a few years but only decided to come to a forum to debate issues after reading Kate Mccann's book, then it must thave had quite an effect on me.
It was not a particularly well written book, and it was remarkably manipulative and self-serving, despite some genuine harrowing accounts of loss and distress.
I think Kate McCann tells us what happened in this book, but in a cryptic way. I am convinced she is mentally very unwell and has created an alternative reality , one which she needs to live life from day to day. The truth is somewhere in that book I am sure.

This should be moved to forensic linguistics, will try to copy there, as the statements of the tapas bunch and especially the couple do show how the truth will do its best to leak out despite attempts to control what comes out of your mouth.
This is probably true of the book and no truer than in the following in my opinion.

I decided to re read Pamela Fenn's statement about her hearing crying for a long time one evening. I then thought of the mean- mouthed way she was treated in Kate's book.......I can only assume it was Mrs Fenn Kate referred to as she was not named, but is the only female I read about anywhere responding to the commotion from a balcony after 10pm 3rd May.
I then read a newpaper article about the book, and a reference to this woman's reaction which angered Kate.....as if a can of beans had gone missing.
No, no. I recalled this was not what Kate wrote at all....and I have the paragraph here, which imo is well worth examining :

Kate’s account (page 75):

"Then a lady appeared on a balcony – I’m fairly certain this was about 11pm, before the police arrived – and, in a plummy voice, inquired, ‘Can someone tell me what all the noise is about?’ I explained as clearly as I was able, given the state I was in, that my little girl had been stolen from her bed, to which she casually responded, ‘Oh, I see,’ almost as if she’d just been told that a can of beans had fallen off a kitchen shelf. I remember feeling both shocked and angry at this woefully inadequate and apparently unconcerned reaction. I recollect that in our outrage, Fiona and I shouted back something rather short and to the point."

Now, this is bizarre, very bizarre. You are making a point about what you perceive to be an inadequate response to something significant. This relates to a verb...to steal. Someone has been stolen, and not just any old someone, a beloved child.
The analogy I and most logical people would expect here would include the same verb. And as the book is being written well after the event, there is time to reflect and edit and change the wording of this paragraph. Even if this had been taken from her diary which she started to write shortly after May 3, for her book, would a different more appropriate analogy not have sprung immediately to mind.....and if not straight away, after a read -through of the draft.

Why not keep the same verb and write for example......" almost as if she'd just been told my watch/passport/money had been stolen, and not my precious daughter ".
Why a can of beans? why falling? why falling off anything? The analogy I 'm making from her bringing in the verb to fall... is that she is speaking about a trivial falling incident as opposed to a significant one. The change of verb in this particular paragraph centred on THE EVENT, and reactions to it in the immediate aftermath, is of extreme significance imho.
She has clearly, when writing this paragraph, the image of falling in her mind and makes a very strange but telling analogy imo.......
Maybe Madeleine McCann fell sometime during that holiday, fell off something she had climbed or tried to climb onto, maybe a kitchen worktop using a chair, maybe the balcony. And if this did not lead directly to her death then she sustained a catastrophic head injury which over hours or days killed her.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.12 10:47

Good post russiandoll. Had never really noticed, but yes, very strange wording, using a can of beans falling from as shelf. thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 03.03.12 12:03

Goncarlo once said this :- "They are being left to sleep alone, while the parents get drunk at social gatherings, falling from windows and balconies like ripe fruit, or drying inside vehicles without the according penal sanction occurring"

Windows and balconies? How can you fall from both? Two separate occasions perhaps? Or could Madeleine have fallen from the window then climbed up and fallen over the balcony? Wasn't cadavour odour found in the flower bed?

But, anyway, Mr Amaral seems to think she fell from a window like ripe fruit whereas Kate says from a kitchen shelf like baked beans.

And if she fell over a balcony then why the need for the McCanns to clean the apartment and wash the curtains?
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.03.12 15:25

It just does not make sense to me, even allowing for a mind under stress, to make such an analogy.........if you were speaking indignantly about something precious to you that had been stolen...........say something that had been given to you by a deceased parent........and when describing the theft to someone who just shrugged their shoulders as if to say no big deal....then told this to a third party just like Kate has done in her book..........
would you more likely say to this person

" you would think from her reaction I had told her that old watch of mine had been stolen [ thinking, it was my late mum's gold chain for gods sake, she could have shown a bit more sympathy!]

or this
" you would think from her reaction I had told her a box of eggs had fallen on the floor."

No correlation whatsoever..........still, the same applies.........the last one is comparing a fall, not a theft.

Kate might have told Mrs Fenn about a stolen child.
Not what she was thinking about when assessing Mrs Fenns reaction, however...
The verb, very interestingly, is FALL.

again, I ask.....why did Kate, when deciding not to stay with' stolen' for a simple analogy........choose this particular verb?
She could have said lots of things unrelated to taking, stealing...describing a sudden but trivial incident , to make a point about how angry she was at Mrs Fenns lack of appreciation of the gravity of the situation:

and the verb moves from active to passive as well as changing....

my daughter had been stolen [ something happened to Maddie, there was an agent [ abductor] doing something.
a can of beans had fallen off a shelf.......[ no one knocked them off....no agent, no 2nd party.....just something, somewhere, that fell].

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 03.03.12 21:48

russiandoll, I think your analysis is very clever and interesting. roses

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.03.12 7:23

I will copy a bit of that into the Forensic Linguistics if that's ok with you - it's on a par with 'nowhere you could hide - a tennis racket..'
Well, I'm happy, because a fall will explain the blood behind the sofa that Gerry said he wouldn't know whether it was from a nosebleed unless it was reported in the press ...' something convoluted like that.

One could argue: an early fall behind the sofa - not enough calpol - then too much calpol and as Kate said: 'then she moved on, y'know, she moved on'.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.03.12 9:54

Thank you for the compliment but I don't think I'm especially clever..though I think it is interesting !
I try to be careful not to read too much into things, however I really found this very bizarre from a linguistic point of view.
I commented on what was in Kate's mind when she made that mental response to this woman's words...presumably Mrs Fenn. I was maybe wrong there, unless Kate 3 years later had total recall of that imagery . Maybe the image only came to mind when writing the draft for her book.
Either way, what shouts out to me is that her description of the aftermath of this horrendous event in her life includes an image that is in no way logical considering what she states has happened earlier in that paragraph. Why on earth would Mrs Fenn have had any reaction to being told an object had fallen? Why would Kate have considered telling her of such an event? Telling her her passport had been stolen, yes.....the beans thing is nonsensical in that context. It only makes sense to Kate as an image she associates with her daughter, imo.
Still not sure about calpol and sedative effects of that medicine..what I thought could have happened given Maddie's alleged dynamic personality, was that she was a child who liked that old favourite of bouncing on a bed or a sofa...that could have catastrophic effects if she fell. And she was a climber according to her mother, even if she only mentioned that when describing Maddie clambering all over her and a chair/sofa when she was breastfeeding the twins.

This scenario is in line with an accident, many on this forum believe understandably that too much was in place, too early, for her demise to have resulted from an accident.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 05.03.12 19:26

How can Kate be so sure that an updated version of her book will be published in Spring 2013, I would of thought that this depends on the results of the SY review, and I can't see SY handing over the review files to TM, so how will she be able to write about the review? Does Kate think there will be riots on the streets of the UK if she is unable to publish her updated version for the sheeples to read and that is the reason for advertising that another bewk is on its way?
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 24.04.12 1:51

Kate's updated book is already for pre-order on Amazon, which says that it will be available on 10/05/2012.

The previous version of the book was showing 400pages, meanwhile this updated one is showing 496pages.

I'm wondering what is she talking in almost 100pages added.
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.12 4:15

Zozo wrote:Kate's updated book is already for pre-order on Amazon, which says that it will be available on 10/05/2012.

The previous version of the book was showing 400pages, meanwhile this updated one is showing 496pages.

I'm wondering what is she talking in almost 100pages added.

More about the fcuking tossers, and about how people were very sympathetic and nice to them, and to implore people to send more $$$ via paypal (envelopes have gone out of fashion because uncle John is history).

Or even worst, sex up her sex life, or more about her daughter's private anatomy.

Dear God, give us strength!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 24.04.12 5:40

The source said: “Kate has spent several months writing the epilogue and it will bring the tragic story up to date with the police review which Scotland Yard has been carrying out since the fourth anniversary.

“The new version will reflect Kate and Gerry’s optimism that the involvement of the Met and the review in Portugal is giving them renewed hope.

“In the epilogue Kate talks about her gratitude towards the Met because she realises the significance of the review in moving forward towards the case being reopened. She thanks the police and talks about her hope for the future.

“Kate and Gerry will never give up hope in finding Madeleine and while the fifth anniversary is another sad milestone they are looking forward to the completion of the review.”
http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?id=784203/

Maybe she wants some sort of a closure. She must realise this circus cannot go on forever and they can't carry on milking the public forever. But then fame is hard to let go for such a narcissist...

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.12 9:20

Perhaps Kate will have listened to the criticism and removed certain comments, not just THAT one but others like the dreadful "loving and pleasing her" one.

The thought for the day on my calendar is "Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations".

There you are, a review of Kate's book in one sentence!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.04.12 9:47

Ribisl wrote:
Maybe she wants some sort of a closure. She must realise this circus cannot go on forever and they can't carry on milking the public forever. But then fame is hard to let go for such a narcissist...
I tend to the view that they are now trapped in a hellish lair of their own making . They have to go on forever. They have passed the point where the public would have just quietly forgotten about Madeleine and concentrated on the next big story. They are the story, as they were warned early on.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 24.04.12 22:00

I do not think anyone will buy any new book. Old and tired story.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 09.05.12 20:33

ditto to myself LOL new book will be shunned by the public in general they have taken the pee and the people now know it and good

friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top