The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Mm11

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Mm11

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Regist10

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012)

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.12 11:41

Good luck with your trip, Pat. I hope you can find time to log in and give us an update at some point.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012)

Post by Cheshire Cat 06.02.12 13:40

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Good luck with your trip, Pat. I hope you can find time to log in and give us an update at some point.

Pat has said she will be updating her blog whilst away. Good luck Pat!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Empty Notes from a Potting Shedder

Post by jd 06.02.12 23:12

Pat Brown's Search for Madeleine McCann
Two women put pen to paper. Same subject, same audience.

The women in question are criminal profiler Pat Brown and maternally bankrupt Kate McCann. They are both writing about a missing child, Madeleline McCann.

Whilst Ms Brown's book promises 50% of sales will be donated to her own Madeleine search fund, the royalties from Mrs McCann's book will go to their own private search for Madeleine. It will be added to the golden pot of the McCanns private limited company, Madeleine's fund as soon as the advance payment for the book has cleared.

Despite being something which is advertised as a totally transparent fund to search for a missing child, the Madeleine Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned is really a mystery and the actual 'search' has always been a gaping black void to the outsider. With the amount of well wishing donations received, it is only fair that regular updates should be provided. There have been none. We only hear of a name... Edgar. Bizarre sightings and McCann court actions are the only news we hear. The McCanns never physically searched Praia de Luz like any normal parent would and they've never searched since.

On the other hand and true to her word, Pat Brown flies out tonight on a two week visit to Portugal. She will travel to Praia de Luz and spend two weeks using her professional expertise as a criminal profiler to analyse the case in situ.

Pat Brown is doing what we would dearly love to do, and something that Mr and Mrs McCann have asked... search for Madeleine. She really does not deserve the abuse she has been subjected to by supporters of the McCanns. I wish her every success on her trip and hope she really does turn up that missing piece of the infamous jigsaw. If she doesn't discover anything, well at least she tried...

Two women put pen to paper.
Same subject.
Same audience.
Different aim.

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/2012/02/pat-browns-search-for-madeleine-mccann.html?spref=tw

AnonymousFeb 6, 2012 11:19 AM
Madeleine,its a terrible thing when your own parents cant be bothered to go to portugal and look for you,but a complete stranger(no offence pat)can,and at no cost to any one but herself,yes its a terrible thing.
god bless you Madeleine,and god bless Pat Brown.

lynnFeb 6, 2012 11:46 AM
Wonder when the media will be "allowed" to report on ANY of the forth coming court cases? Good luck to Pat ,hope she,s the one who succeeds in wiping that smug smirk off Gerrys arrogant face,and if TB does get a prison sentence,will we see any public support in his right to freedom of speech,which the Macaans seem hell bent in denying everyone unless it suits them and Carter Ruck.

AnonymousFeb 6, 2012 11:47 AM
You contrast the two women so well.
One puts her money where her mouth is - the stranger- and the other one does nothing - the missing child's mother.

AnonymousFeb 6, 2012 01:01 PM
Pat made a promise to spend 50%of the profits from her book sales searching for Madeleine and she has kept that promise and is able to support ten days of searching with the money made.

Just imagine how much more time she could have spent if the Mccann's hadn't prevented Amazon from selling the said book.Mccann priorities eh same as always just for themselves!

It's so hard to believe they went through IVF to get this 'much wanted child'then treated her so badly ,you would have thought that they would have cherished each moment of her life,but sadly for this little girl she came second to NZ wine and Tapas.

What was it that Madeleine lacked in her parents eyes that made her so unimportant that they left her alone in an unlocked apt at the age of 3,it just seems incomprehensible to a right thinking person!

God bless Madeleine wherever she is,she deserved so much better from Kate and Gerry Mccann who dared to call themselves her Mummy and Daddy.Mummies and Daddies love and protect their children ,selfish narcissists leave them alone to party with their friends who they are'so into'

Tragically for Madeleine they weren't 'so into' her.
Good Luck Pat, Madeleine needs all who try to get to the truth of what happened to her.

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 07.02.12 5:24

I hope that Pat takes a camera crew along to record the two week investigation. It would make for a interestng 60 minutes documentary. Reality TV at it's best.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 Empty Hallo and goodbye to Pat Brown

Post by Tony Bennett 07.02.12 15:19

I was able to meet Pat Brown off her plane at 9.30am and we had till 1.00 to have a good exchange of information and ideas on various aspects of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I was able to provide her with a detailed briefing on Phase 1 of the McCanns' private investigation, which included:

* the emergence of Brian Kennedy as both benefactor and director of the McCann Team's private investigations

* the emergence of Brian Kennedy's in-house lawyer as the McCanns' co-ordinating lawyer and Director of the 'Find Madeleine Fund'

* Brian Kennedy's purchase of a house in Knutsford as the long-term base for this investigation into Madeleine's disappearance

* Kennedy's choice of controversial Spanish detective agency Metodo 3 as their preferred organisation to search for Madeleine

* Brian Kennedy's meetings with Robert Murat and his lawyer on 13 November 2007 and his meeting earlier that day with Portuguese Police at Portimao Police Station and with boss of Metodo 3, Francisco Marco, and his No. 1 investigator, convicted criminal Antonio Gimenez Raso

* A biography of Antonio Gimenez Raso charting his decline and fall from...Head of the Anti-Drugs and Anti-Trafficking Unit of Catalonia Regional Police...to resigning from them at the end of 2004...to being appointed as a Metodo 3 private investigator in 2005...to being appointed as the leading Metodo 3 private detective investigating Madeleine's disappearance in 2007...to meetings with Brian Kennedy in Morocco...to meeting with strange Madeira lawyer Marcos Aragoa Correia at the Arade Dam on 10 December 2007...to his arrest on charges of corruption in public office and theft, together with a gang of drug-dealers, of £25 million of cocaine from a boat in Barcelona harbour in 2004...to his current 18-year jail sentence.

And I pointed out that after they lost the services of Antonio Gimenez Raso, they turned to the services of...Kevin Halligen!

Pat briefed me on her plans for Portugal. She was in good spirits.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.12 15:36

Here's to Tony and Pat. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 957704 Well done. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 351181
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.02.12 16:50

Stella wrote:Here's to Tony and Pat. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 957704 Well done. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 351181

What an encouraging piece of news. Thank you Tony! clapping1

To the very courageous Tony and Pat! drinks
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.12 16:23

Pat has just tweeted this.......

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Good morning -okay, afternoon .... I caught up on my sleep ... from beautiful, Lisbon. I am meeting with all my new friends here. #McCann

2 minutes

Mrs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.12 16:34

Might allow myself a little optimism now - 2012 seems to be starting to shape up to be a very interesting year.... :fingerscrossed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by UDA 08.02.12 16:38

Good luck to Tony and Pat.
UDA
UDA

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.02.12 13:10

Latest tweet from Pat Brown...............

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Joana Morais has been a wonderful hostess here in Lisbon. Meeting folks & learning a lot about the case affect in Portugal. #McCann

7 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 09.02.12 13:22

first pat meets tony and now joana,yes things seem to be jogging along quite nicelyCriminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 160807
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.02.12 14:28

Stewie wrote:Might allow myself a little optimism now - 2012 seems to be starting to shape up to be a very interesting year.... Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 2346296870

I've been thinking this for a while... 2012 will be McCanns 'Annus Horriblis'...

We need to think positive. Positive thoughts bring positive results (sounds New Age-y and hokum, but it works)

Go Pat!Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 259100

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 14:45

woohooo

Pat Browns search in Portugal now being reported in the Algarve Resident. Mrs

Unfortunately, it won't allow you to copy and paste, here is the link..................

http://www.algarveresident.com/44410-0/algarve/search-for-madeleine-continues
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 10.02.12 14:53

candyfloss wrote: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 770110

Pat Browns search in Portugal now being reported in the Algarve Resident. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 50899

Unfortunately, it won't allow you to copy and paste, here is the link..................

[url=http://www.algarveresident.com/44410-0/algarve/search-for-madeleine-continues
http://www.algarveresident.com/44410-0/algarve/search-for-madeleine-continues[/quote[/url]]

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that emailed them Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 636506
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Maive 10.02.12 15:01

[quote="Cheshire Cat"]
candyfloss wrote: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 770110

Pat Browns search in Portugal now being reported in the Algarve Resident. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 50899

http://www.algarveresident.com/44410-0/algarve/search-for-madeleine-continues[/quote]

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that emailed them Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 636506

Good!! Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 636506

Let's go Pat!! We all are with you!!

I pray for a positive outcome.. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 3934901622 Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 3934901622 Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 3934901622
Maive

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.02.12 15:12

Search for Madeleine continues
Updated: 09-Feb-2012

British newspapers have reported that the cost of Scotland Yard’s investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is set to reach £2 million, with the bill being picked up by the UK’s Home Office.

The force’s homicide squad is examining the case after Prime Minister David Cameron called them in last May at the request of Madeleine’s parents, Gerry and Kate.

A spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann said: “They have always been very appreciative of the time and resources that the British police and Home Office have committed to the search for Madeleine and they are grateful that the review is ongoing.”

Meanwhile, American crime profiler Pat Brown arrived in the Algarve on February 6 to “search for locations” where missing Madeleine might be.

Writing on her blog, she said: “I plan to survey the area and then reanalyse the crime based on what I learn. Then, I plan to search in locations I believe Maddie may be.

“I can accomplish the first part of the plan within 10 days. The second part is unlikely to be fully accomplished and may require my return to Portugal if I think another search has merit.”

Although Pat Brown does not believe the odds are great in finding Madeleine on her trip, she hopes to increase her knowledge of what exactly did happen on the evening of Madeleine’s disappearance, in order to unearth information that could move the case forward.

She states online that she will be updating her findings as and when she can.

For more information about Pat Brown and what she believes has happened to Madeleine, please see: http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-45588/algarve/search-for-madeleine-continues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 15:15

Thanks jd thumbsup

How did you do that. I kept getting a box come up saying name of co. that owns the paper I think, and it wouldn't let me copy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.02.12 15:22

There are various ways Candyfloss, some work some don't depending on the encoding but normally save as a PDF and copy the text into Word...or if this doesn't work there is software which converts the PDF into a Word doc, which from here you can copy and paste the text into websites. An OCR software reader works too but I only use this route as a last resort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 15:26

jd wrote:There are various ways Candyfloss, some work some don't depending on the encoding but normally save as a PDF and copy the text into Word...or if this doesn't work there is software which converts the PDF into a Word doc, which from here you can copy and paste the text into websites. An OCR software reader works too but I only use this route as a last resort

Ok, thanks jd, bit too complicated for me big grin Wonder if other Portuguese papers will now pick up on this story, and then maybe the Brit ones will follow - bit of a tall order I know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.02.12 23:48

Nice....very nice indeed! Tony should be there too

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
Gonçalo Amaral and I in Lisbon. #McCann pic.twitter.com/SID9cFyi

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB/status/168114593007280129/photo/1

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 AlVDVOYCIAEm2zX

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 11.02.12 1:59

I have to laugh - if Carter Ruck had not had Pat's book pulled from Amazon I suspect that she would not have gone to Portugal and met up with Amaral, or maybe not quite so soon. So I think they have scored something of an own goal there.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 11.02.12 4:32

jd wrote:Nice....very nice indeed! Tony should be there too

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
Gonçalo Amaral and I in Lisbon. #McCann pic.twitter.com/SID9cFyi

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB/status/168114593007280129/photo/1

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 AlVDVOYCIAEm2zX

What a lovely picture friends Mrs cheerleader woohooo lol4 this should make the McCanns affraid affraid :bad:
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.02.12 8:48

What a fantastic picture that is.

Two amazing people, side by side. Both dedicated to catching criminals. Both dedicated to helping Madeleine.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 3 321268
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top