The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Mm11

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Mm11

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Regist10

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012)

Post by Upsy Daisy 11.02.12 9:35

[quotehave to laugh - if Carter Ruck had not had Pat's book pulled from Amazon
I suspect that she would not have gone to Portugal and met up with
Amaral, or maybe not quite so soon. So I think they have scored
something of an own goal there.][/quote]

haha.. my sentiments exactly!! Shot themselves well and truly in the foot there, me thinks...you can't keep a good woman down (Pat Brown)!! (note, I said a 'good' woman.... the bad rotten ones always float to the surface sooner or later..take note KM....).

I am soo jealous and want to be there to help and be involved!! Wishing them all the very best and hoping a few stones come unturned and we hear some details soon!! Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 636506

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012)

Post by Cheshire Cat 11.02.12 9:50

Upsy Daisy wrote:[quotehave to laugh - if Carter Ruck had not had Pat's book pulled from Amazon
something of an own goal there.]

haha.. my sentiments exactly!! Shot themselves well and truly in the foot there, me thinks...you can't keep a good woman down (Pat Brown)!! (note, I said a 'good' woman.... the bad rotten ones always float to the surface sooner or later..take note KM....).

I am soo jealous and want to be there to help and be involved!! Wishing them all the very best and hoping a few stones come unturned and we hear some details soon!! Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 636506[/quote]

I'm looking at that fish restaurant in the background!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.02.12 15:18

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Upsy Daisy wrote:[quotehave to laugh - if Carter Ruck had not had Pat's book pulled from Amazon

I am soo jealous and want to be there to help and be involved!! Wishing them all the very best and hoping a few stones come unturned and we hear some details soon!! Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 636506

I'm looking at that fish restaurant in the background![/quote]

sea bass anyone? big grin

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.02.12 17:06

russiandoll wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:

I'm looking at that fish restaurant in the background!

sea bass anyone? big grin [/quote]

House Speciality is Red Herring Tapas!! thumbsup

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th

Post by bobbin 11.02.12 17:17

There's something very fishy about all of this Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 110921
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.02.12 18:02

bobbin wrote:There's something very fishy about all of this Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 110921

Isn't there just. Cod only knows how it will all turn out. Now that Pat has gone to the plaice where it happened, and met Amaral, I'm sure 'eel fill her in on some more detail. I really hope that the locals treat her well and don't kipper waiting for the extra info. Perhaps the lure of meeting a famous Profiler will be just the right bait, and then she can reel in the extra details. She'll Winkle the ruth out as long as they don't all clam up. Dab hand at fishing for facts! The net is closing, they'll all be singing a different tuna soon.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Empty re: criminal profiler Pat Brown

Post by bobbin 11.02.12 18:34

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
bobbin wrote:There's something very fishy about all of this Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 110921

Isn't there just. Cod only knows how it will all turn out. Now that Pat has gone to the plaice where it happened, and met Amaral, I'm sure 'eel fill her in on some more detail. I really hope that the locals treat her well and don't kipper waiting for the extra info. Perhaps the lure of meeting a famous Profiler will be just the right bait, and then she can reel in the extra details. She'll Winkle the ruth out as long as they don't all clam up. Dab hand at fishing for facts! The net is closing, they'll all be singing a different tuna soon.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 145161 Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 145161 Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 145161 Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 145161 Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 145161

I think the shell fish pariahs will get caught out, oystered on their own petards.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 11.02.12 18:38

I'm looking at that fish restaurant in the background![/quote]

sea bass anyone? Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 110921

hahahaha.... indeed!!

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.02.12 22:06

Tweet from Pat......

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Arrived in Praia da Luz on Saturday. Busy, busy with the crime reconstruction. First results will be posted on my blog tomorrow. #McCann

42 minutes

clapping woohooo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.02.12 11:59

"@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words" First crime scene analysis blog post at The Daily Profiler http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-picture.html #McCann

“Martha? I’m stepping out on the balcony for a smoke. Hey, Martha, come here! What the hell is that man doing at that window? You see right there? He’s busting in the window? Martha, go call the police! Hey, he’s crawling in flat….must be planning to steal…oh, my god, Martha! Tell the police he’s carrying out a child! I’m running downstairs! Maybe I can stop him!”

Yes, you are looking at Apartment 5A, the very apartment the McCanns were renting on May 3rd, 2007. The time is 10 pm on February 12, 2012. The photo was taken from the third floor of the building across the street. There was some shrubbery along the left wall of the parking lot that has been removed but the view of the McCanns door and window would not have been obscured. The lights on the buildings and in the streets turn the building into a veritable fishbowl. What idiot would think breaking in the window at Apartment 5A or carrying a child out of that window or even the door next to it would be a terribly bright idea? One thing kidnappers know is there are enough human fish in the sea that one doesn’t have to abduct someone under such risky conditions.

The next picture shows the front side of the apartment building with close-up of the window of Apartment 5A. I am standing in the doorway. Can you see how bright it is at night?

This picture shows the corner where Jane Tanner sees a man cross the street coming from the apartment, child in his outstretched hands. If you were an abductor, would you be comfortable choosing to walk out in the open, across the well-light street with three people on it? Would you at least think walking the other direction hugging the wall might be a bit smarter, maybe cut down your chances of being seen?

Robert Murat, the only other Arguido (suspect) in the case, lived on a couple blocks down the way in the direction Jane Tanner claimed the man carrying a child was walking. But, Robert Murat was a known individual in town and many people in Praia da Luz own places here or rent for a long period of time and return year after year. Would someone who knows people might recognize him walk down well-lit streets - his facetotally exposed – straight to his own house? He would have to have an IQ far below 70 to think this would be clever.

If anyone took a child from the apartment, it would be smarter to walk the opposite way of the man Jane Tanner claims to have seen. Here you can see the wall I just mentioned that he could walk very close to and be out of sight of anyone looking down from the tall apartment building across the street. Even more intelligent would be for an abductor to leave the back of the apartment by the sliding glass doors and hurry down the enclosed path which leads up to the parking area at the front of the apartment and go out at the end of the street and onward to the darker end of the road. It is exactly this path that leads to the Smith sighting.

Praia da Luz is a very cozy, brightly lit, off-the-main road very small and charming resort town. No sex ring is going to choose this location to target children. A child sex predator might lurk about here but he would be wiser abducting a child from the outskirts of the town or in pretty much any other nearby village. There are some darker side streets further to the edge of the town that a predator or someone carrying a child would be a bit less visible . Apartment 5A would rank pretty much at the bottom of any abductor’s list of places to grab a kid. The only reason someone would remove a child from 5A would be of necessity. Then he would never take the route Jane Tanner claimed she saw the man carrying a child.

More on the most likely route one would take to carry Madeleine from Apartment 5A in my next blog.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

New thread started on the topic of 5a from Pat Brown

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.02.12 14:14

We seem to have a duplicate thread on this now Candyfloss! Think we were both posting at the same time, only you have the advantage being a mod big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.12 14:20

Sorry jd, couldn't post on this thread and some others earlier on, couldn't even get in to read the latest posts. Apparently it was a problem with forumotion. So I started new thread in case others were having the same problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.02.12 14:30

I was feeling excited about the new information from Pat. The view to apartment 5a from the 3rd floor in the lighting!!! Mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.12 16:45

candyfloss wrote:Sorry jd, couldn't post on this thread and some others earlier on, couldn't even get in to read the latest posts. Apparently it was a problem with forumotion. So I started new thread in case others were having the same problem.

I'm glad that wasn't just my computer then; I couldn't access any topics on which I've previously contributed, I thought somebody was trying to tell me something!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Empty innocent

Post by hustling01 13.05.14 23:22

Er theres nothing to find out they have been cleared of involvement and so has the group. I think your going for a holiday nothing else.
hustling01

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Empty innocent

Post by mariola 13.05.14 23:26

hustling01 wrote:Er theres nothing to find out they have been cleared of involvement and so has the group. I think your going for a holiday nothing else.
Take  more pills and get some sleep,we are now in May.

Not only are we now in May but we're also in 2014 - and Pat went in 2012! - Admin
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.14 23:27

hustling01 wrote:Er theres nothing to find out they have been cleared of involvement and so has the group. I think your going for a holiday nothing else.
I think you need to go on holiday hustling.

I recommend the PJ files for some interesting reading while your sat on the beach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 13.05.14 23:28

Not sure i would trust everything SY say.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.14 23:36

You have your opinions hustling01, however they are not in line with the majority here, and I fear they  will cause disruption............ I think perhaps you have joined the wrong forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.05.14 17:45

candyfloss wrote:You have your opinions hustling01, however they are not in line with the majority here, and I fear they  will cause disruption............ I think perhaps you have joined the wrong forum.
Not only that, but the McCanns haven't been cleared of anything.
Being de-arguido'd through insufficient evidence is not the same.
Fact is only a court of law could 'clear them of involvement'...
Definitely the wrong forum - unreliable dogs, cleared McCanns - what next, evil Amaral? nah

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.05.14 17:50

Oh dear,i think some peoples cages are getting rattled
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 Empty Pat Brown's Final Post On The Madeleine McCann Case It Seems

Post by Silverspeed 19.08.14 23:52

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 McCann%2BKindle%2BCover

Dear Blog Readers,

Today I make my final post on the Madeleine McCann case. I feel at this point, I have done what I can and no more effort will make any difference in the outcome of this case. In fact, from what I have seen recently, there is a sad desperation on the part of those who wish to see a positive resolution, turning on anyone who dares to suggest that justice simply will not be forthcoming in this particular case, that sometimes the bad guy wins, and the good guys have to accept that, in this lifetime, the truth may not come out.

I have been recently attacked for suggesting:

1) That the Gaspar statements are not reliable. I cannot get excited about these because we only hear from one woman who wasn't exactly sure what she saw and from her husband who does not agree with her assessment. Sadly, some of those who cry out that we ought to rely on facts in the McCann case are willing to allow one questionable statement about David Payne to become a focal point of what happened to Madeleine, that it is okay to slander David Payne while at the same time standing up for Gonçalo Amaral. I fail to understand this double standard; if there is not proof to denigrate David Payne, then we ought to leave further speculation to the investigation, should one even exist.

2) That Maddie did not meet her demise earlier than May 3rd. I have no problem with theories that suggest Maddie died earlier in the week, but I do not see any evidence to support this. If I can be polite about such speculation, I expect that I should receive the same kindness in return. I, myself as a  profiler, find the crime scene to suggest that Maddie died on the night that the McCanns claim she was abducted. This is my professional opinion which I explain in my book and in my blogs.

3) The Scotland Yard review is a sham. Through all my years as a profiler, I have years of experience of how real investigations are handled. Nothing that I have seen from Scotland Yard suggests that they are looking at any possibility but the abduction theory. I do not believe they are going to arrest or try the McCanns. If others would like to believe that Scotland Yard has spent three years and millions of  pounds  to cover ground that was not necessary to cover in order to take  down the McCanns, bully for them, but it is not anything I have seen in twenty years and I am not going to pretend I am seeing some clever ruse being employed when I do not.

Hence, I wish all those hoping for a positive end that their wishes come true, but as a professional I am not going to go along with a program just to make people comfortable. I have always spoken the truth and I am not going to change that now just to make sell people a pipe dream.

I will sit back now and wait for the outcome of the case. I wish Gonçalo the best and I hope that, in time, the truth about this case will come out so that future missing persons' cases will not suffer because the McCanns and the British government have misled the public in the most outrageous manner I have ever come across in my career.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

August 14, 2014

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th (2012) - Page 4 A9a63e2a8cdfc16a80621434a21e88caaf717dc1-thumb
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top