The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 2 Mm11

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 2 Mm11

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 2 Regist10

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by sharonl 17.01.12 23:42

It makes sense if they had lost one child at the start of the holiday that they are not going to risk losing another, in which case someone was definately baby sitting, this maybe why there is rumour of all the children being in one apartment, where they could be in the care of one person at a time.

If one of the children had woken and cried for 75 minutes, are we expected to believe that the other one, or two slept through it? Would they not have woken and also cried? in which case Mrs Fenn would have heard more than one child crying.

Apartment 5A was probably empty and I think that Stella could be quite right, a recording was in place, either that or the Paynes baby monitor, any of the children could be crying for their daddy.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by jd 17.01.12 23:43

But rachael oldfield was next door and didn't hear any crying all night

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 0:00

sharonl wrote:It makes sense if they had lost one child at the start of the holiday that they are not going to risk losing another, in which case someone was definately baby sitting, this maybe why there is rumour of all the children being in one apartment, where they could be in the care of one person at a time.

If one of the children had woken and cried for 75 minutes, are we expected to believe that the other one, or two slept through it? Would they not have woken and also cried? in which case Mrs Fenn would have heard more than one child crying.

Apartment 5A was probably empty and I think that Stella could be quite right, a recording was in place, either that or the Paynes baby monitor, any of the children could be crying for their daddy.

Hi Sharonl,

Back home now so don't have to use caps, this statement of yours:

"It makes sense if they had lost one child at the start of the holiday that they are not going to risk losing another,"

I really don't understand what you are saying, who lost WHAT child at the start of the holiday, and why are they (presumably) afraid of losing another? (One of the twins?)

"If one of the children had woken and cried for 75 minutes, are we
expected to believe that the other one, or two slept through it? Would
they not have woken and also cried? in which case Mrs Fenn would have
heard more than one child crying."

Sedation? Seems highly likely, the twins didn't wake up through all the commotion, and being carried back and forth from apt to apt - remember, they were not IN 5a when the alarm was raised - see Pennington's evidence.

Not that I trust some of these nannies, some have been invited to Rothley, Pennington worked in NZ as a soap actress, dunno if it was the same time as Gerry stalked Kate over to the antipodes. Because that is what he did.

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 0:04

jd wrote:But rachael oldfield was next door and didn't hear any crying all night

Of course, but then ask yourself how many times all 9 have changed their story in total? I would guess a few hundred times between the lot of them!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Probably into the 1000s if you want to be real picky!

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 0:12

Not that I trust some of these nannies, some have been invited to Rothley, Pennington worked in NZ as a soap actress, dunno if it was the same time as Gerry stalked Kate over to the antipodes. Because that is what he did.

kate mccann worked in Howick, New Zealand....the same town as where the Penningtons lived!

and there's more.....

Kate: I loved my job in the neo-natal unit, and I loved working with
babies, but it was something of a baptism of fire

Charlotte the Fairy did much fund-raising for the Starship, a children's hospital in Grafton, Auckland that specializes in neo-natal services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 0:15

Advocatus wrote:
jd wrote:But rachael oldfield was next door and didn't hear any crying all night

Of course, but then ask yourself how many times all 9 have changed their story in total? I would guess a few hundred times between the lot of them!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry I was being sarcastic with this reply, as if I would believe anything snake mitchell has to say laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 0:19

jd wrote:
Advocatus wrote:

Sorry I was being sarcastic with this reply, as if I would believe anything snake mitchell has to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My apologies, I have had a beer or three~

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 0:28

Thats alright its difficult sometimes to get over the sarcasm in just typed out words! Have you been drinking unlimited new zealand wine...white? I know of a place that gives you this for free! drinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 0:35

jd wrote:Thats alright its difficult sometimes to get over the sarcasm in just typed out words! Have you been drinking unlimited new zealand wine...white? I know of a place that gives you this for free! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tee-hee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nope just some good 'ol IPA! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BTW, if anyone else is having problems, previously I was using the Opera browser and all line spacing and EVERYTHING was messed up, now on Firefox and all apppears to be working! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 0:40

jd wrote:

kate mccann worked in Howick, New Zealand....the same town as where the Penningtons lived!

and there's more.....

Charlotte the Fairy did much fund-raising for the Starship, a children's hospital in Grafton, Auckland that specializes in neo-natal services.

Do we know if the times coincided?

I've been to NZ (not Howick), AND I know how that place works - if you are an expat Pom you tend to mix in Pom circles, and Howick is a relatively small place ... where everyone KNOWS EACH OTHER

Just like in this case! Where all the males seem to be masons, and have other links with each other also...

All the famales seem to have links with Cherie and Gordon's beard, Sophie...

Talk about Six Degrees of Separation, this vile mob have about one, TWO max...

Six degrees of separation

For other uses, see Six degrees (disambiguation).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Six degrees of separation

Six degrees of separation refers to the idea that everyone is
on average approximately six steps away, by way of introduction, from
any other person on Earth, so that a chain of, "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps or fewer. It was originally set out by Frigyes Karinthy

HOLEY-MOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid

"Yessir, Bob, I think we have a winner!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 0:46

And we also have Murat being less than a mile from jane tanners house in Devon a week before the holiday! And highly likely both their DNA's in an apartment in Burgau during the holiday too

And we have Murats and gerrys mobile phone activity the same when he returns on May 1st to May 3rd, plus switched off for the same number of 35 or so hours give or take 20 mins!

What a coincidental world we live in!! nah

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 0:49

Advocatus wrote:
jd wrote:

and there's more.....

"Yessir, Bob, I think we have a winner!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Being one of the main witnesses outside of the T9 group, it had to be someone they knew and trusted....enter the one they thought would be good to carry out it with experience acting skills

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 0:58

And we also have Murat being less than a mile from jane tanners house in Devon a week before the holiday! affraid And highly likely both their DNA's in an apartment in Burgau during the holiday too affraid

Been catching up on Burgau, I presume that is a place somewhere, sounds like Germany?

And we have Murats and gerrys affraid mobile phone activity the same when he returns on May 1st to May 3rd, plus switched off for the same number of 35 or so hours give or take 20 mins! affraid

What a coincidental world we live in!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 1:07

Advocatus wrote:And we also have Murat being less than a mile from jane tanners house in Devon a week before the holiday! affraid And highly likely both their DNA's in an apartment in Burgau during the holiday too affraid

Been catching up on Burgau, I presume that is a place somewhere, sounds like Germany?

And we have Murats and gerrys affraid mobile phone activity the same when he returns on May 1st to May 3rd, plus switched off for the same number of 35 or so hours give or take 20 mins! affraid

What a coincidental world we live in!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Removed incorrect information

Edmonds, cousin of Margaret Hodge, ex failure as a child minister (a failure, which is why Blair put her there, Hackney council child abuse she ignored etc etc, do some digging, notice all the paedophillia angles here, do some more digging!!!)

Hodge/Edmonds are Oppenheimer, worth BILLIONS

So why is Phil not at a 5 star resort, why is he slumming it at a kiddies' playground in PdL? And why scarper with other mover n shaker, WEINBURG, same day???

Do a wiki on Mrs Hodge, she was the one that gave Bair his first safe seat, around the time the Labour leader John Smith died of a heart attack (I always thought he was murdered)... which left a vacancy...

Then Blair came fom nowhere, NOWHERE, and suddenly we have the most despotic right wing govt ever...

Dunblane 100 year D-notice thanks to Blair about paedophile Lord Robertson, it's all on the net...

Blair and Brown should be is Spandau, pronto! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 18.01.12 1:11

[quote="jd"]
Advocatus wrote:
jd wrote:

and there's more.....

Being one of the main witnesses outside of the T9 group, it had to be someone they knew and trusted....enter the one they thought would be good to carry out it with experience acting skills[/quote

Being one of the main witnesses outside of the T9 group, it had to be
someone they knew and trusted....enter the one they thought would be
good to carry out it with experience acting (lol skills)

I getcha, I suspected she was somehow in on it several months ago. Looks
like the proof is there for SY and PJ if they do the dilligences... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.01.12 8:12

Sorry folks, I'm still not happy with the 1st May, slap, bang wallop theory.
In the first place, since Mrs. Fenn could hear the crying so well, it is unlikely that either of the McCs would silently slap of punish her in some way.
There would have been some accompanying noise, a shout of 'shut up' and if she fell hard, certainly a sound of that.
I doubt if Mrs. Fenn would have ever gone down to complain, she could simply phone the OC staff to alert the parents.
There was one occasion when they were at Chaplin's where someone from OC came to tell them their children were crying?

Rachel's evidence is worth nothing, as is all the evidence of the T7. Rachel, by her own admission, let her baby cry for a long time and then finds it amusing that the baby had been lying in a fouled nappy for hours.

If Kate was in the apartment, having and making all these phone calls and the crying began almost the minute after she left, I feel there's a connection.
I believe Murat got his emergency phone call in Devon on the night of the 30th? He arrived in PdL on the 1st and was a busy little bee on all accounts. So busy that he had to change his original statement on 14 points.
Point is: if Murat was summoned as early as the 30th, something must already have happened and his services were required. Gerry and Murat must have met and worked together on the 1st to some extend to have the correlation in mobile use.

Besides, if the actual death was an accident on the evening of the 1st, there is no way all the following circus could have been in place so soon. For me, it was totally a McCann enterprise (bodgers, the lot of them) and the big conspiracy only started up because some bright spark pressed the panic button on the night of the 3rd.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.01.12 8:21

This is for PeterMac:
If in this case we take away : All evidence from presumed accessories before and after the fact
Analyse the different statements from the two arguidos.
Take into account ALL the forensic evidence available up to the 1st september 2007 (i.e. before the FSS realized their 'mistake')
Take a look at the creche records
Correlate the phone pings with the statements.

What am I saying? this is what the PJ must have done ages ago. Forensic Linguistics, Dr. Roberts, Blacksmith et al and last but not least, the McCanns themselves, have already told us.
We all know what happened, we still don't know why the protection of these two was so necessary for a number of obviously very important people.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 9:24

I believe Murat got his emergency phone call in Devon on the night of the 30th?

I think he booked his flight back on the night of the 29th between midnight and 2am. Around 4am the same night (some 2 hours later) jane tanner receives a call from 'someone' on her mobile. Not sure who it was from at this time of the morning! but it is highly likely it was Murat to confirm his flight bookings or one of the Gorrods as they went missing for 36 hours

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 18.01.12 12:21

jd wrote:
Advocatus wrote:
jd wrote:

and there's more.....

Kate: I loved my job in the neonatal unit, and I loved working with

Being one of the main witnesses outside of the T9 group, it had to be someone they knew and trusted....enter the one they thought would be good to carry out it with experience acting skills
And still more!...
...IIRC, and I'm certain I didn't dream this, dear Ms Pennington arrived into PT on the very same flight as some of the Tapas crew... Oldfield's and/or Paynes, I *think*
Now, if that's not a huge red flag, a proof of pre-meditation, I don't now what is! The question is, was she aware, in any shape or form, about what her role would be, or was she strictly another marionette with Team McCann pulling the strings???

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 12:35

This is where it gets even more suspect and can't just be coincidences. From my understanding I think you could be right that she arrived on the 28th April, I think she started on the 29th..will have to read through the notes again!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 12:40

She says in her statement that she "Has been in Portugal since April 28th 2007, the day upon which she began working for the Ocean Club tourist Complex in Luz, Lagos", though she started on the 29th April???

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 18.01.12 13:36

jd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She says in her statement that she "Has been in Portugal since April 28th 2007, the day upon which she began working for the Ocean Club tourist Complex in Luz, Lagos", though she started on the 29th April???

I find her statement confusing, because it also says: The witness clarifies that between
the 19th of April and the 04th of
May 2007

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 13:39

Daisy wrote:
jd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I find her statement confusing, because it also says: The witness clarifies that between
the 19th of April and the 04th of
May 2007

Apparently the 19th was an error of whoever made the translation and it was meant to say 29th

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.12 13:43

I think that the date 19th or 29th has been mentioned before and it was found to be a typo. I don't know anything about how Charlotte arrived in PDL but the Paynes travelled together with the McCanns from East Midlands Airport. The Oldfields flew from Gatwick I think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.01.12 13:50

Jean wrote:I think that the date 19th or 29th has been mentioned before and it was found to be a typo. I don't know anything about how Charlotte arrived in PDL but the Paynes travelled together with the McCanns from East Midlands Airport. The Oldfields flew from Gatwick I think?

In another coincidence, Pennington lived in Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, at the time and Oldfield just happened to be working at Kingston Hospital too!

From this part of the UK they would have flown out from Gatwick

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum