The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.01.12 18:16

jd wrote:
Jean wrote:I think that the date 19th or 29th has been mentioned before and it was found to be a typo. I don't know anything about how Charlotte arrived in PDL but the Paynes travelled together with the McCanns from East Midlands Airport. The Oldfield's flew from Gatwick I think?

In another coincidence, Pennington lived in Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, at the time and Oldfield just happened to be working at Kingston Hospital too!

From this part of the UK they would have flown out from Gatwick
I 100% remember it has been posted up here on *maybe' the creche??? thread, maybe another, that Ms P flew into PT on the very same flight as I'm sure, 2 of the couples... I'm certain Stella could confirm this?

jd, could you post all these 'coincidences' from this topic onto the recently started 'Coincidences' (can't remember the exact name), the one somebody suggested should be made a sticky so it didn't get lost? I'm pretty sure I recall you posting on there, tigger also. In fact, was it tigger who started that topic? Whatever, I think the above all warrants being put on there...
As Kate was told (I wonder now, did they tell her this 'tongue in cheek'?) any more than twice and its no longer a coincidence... Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 18:48

tigger wrote:This is for PeterMac:
If in this case we take away : All evidence from presumed accessories before and after the fact
Analyse the different statements from the two arguidos.
Take into account ALL the forensic evidence available up to the 1st september 2007 (i.e. before the FSS realized their 'mistake')
Take a look at the creche records
Correlate the phone pings with the statements.

What am I saying? this is what the PJ must have done ages ago. Forensic Linguistics, Dr. Roberts, Blacksmith et al and last but not least, the McCanns themselves, have already told us.
We all know what happened, we still don't know why the protection of these two was so necessary for a number of obviously very important people.

we still don't know why the protection of these two was so necessary for a number of obviously very important people

It is because Brown is very very afraid of something getting out about him and his 'activities' - something the McCanns must therefore KNOW ABOUT and de facto be involved with, at a tertiary level, or much more - Brown wouldn't spend a second to save Gerry's skin if it would not benefit him in any way. If MBM was a legitimate kid with sleep problems and wandered off, to be snatched (per the TM-approved puff piece book "Vanished"), then sure, she (KM and GM) would get the normal consular help, plus a bit more, not a lot, a BIT, because GM is a (very allegedly possible) mason associated with the LP lodges and Scottish Rite lodges - look at the flowers the mason's sent to the couple at the memorial in Rothley. They would get some additional bells and whistles help, but not 'The Full Monty'...

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/04/18/revealed-british-premier-gordon-brown-is-a-paedophile/

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 18.01.12 19:07

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:
Jean wrote:I think that the date 19th or 29th has been mentioned before and it was found to be a typo. I don't know anything about how Charlotte arrived in PDL but the Paynes travelled together with the McCanns from East Midlands Airport. The Oldfield's flew from Gatwick I think?

In another coincidence, Pennington lived in Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, at the time and Oldfield just happened to be working at Kingston Hospital too!

I 100% remember it has been posted up here on *maybe' the creche??? thread, maybe another, that Ms P flew into PT on the very same flight as I'm sure, 2 of the couples... I'm certain Stella could confirm this?

jd, could you post all these 'coincidences' from this topic onto the recently started 'Coincidences' (can't remember the exact name), the one somebody suggested should be made a sticky so it didn't get lost? I'm pretty sure I recall you posting on there, tigger also. In fact, was it tigger who started that topic? Whatever, I think the above all warrants being put on there...
As Kate was told (I wonder now, did they tell her this 'tongue in cheek'?) any more than twice and its no longer a coincidence... Wink

R-F I'm pretty sure the flight information re Charlotte was on the thread on her a while back. I definitely remember reading she was on the same flight as some of the Tapas bunch too
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 18.01.12 19:27

O'Brien says Pennington was on the MW mini bus with them from the airport to Luz. If young children were expected to arrive in Faro, perhaps MW sent a nanny with the mini bus. The mini bus was a MW one, not a private one.
Anyway it is in O'Brien's Rog. Int. how she could not have seen the McCann's group at the airport even if she had nipped in and out of the airport.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.01.12 19:28

Advocatus wrote:

we still don't know why the protection of these two was so necessary for a number of obviously very important people

It is because Brown is very very afraid of something getting out about him and his 'activities' - something the McCanns must therefore KNOW ABOUT and de facto be involved with, at a tertiary level, or much more - Brown wouldn't spend a second to save Gerry's skin if it would not benefit him in any way. If MBM was a legitimate kid with sleep problems and wandered off, to be snatched (per the TM-approved puff piece book "Vanished"), then sure, she (KM and GM) would get the normal consular help, plus a bit more, not a lot, a BIT, because GM is a mason associated with the LP lodges and Scottish Rite lodges - look at the flowers the mason's sent to the couple at the memorial in Rothley. They would get some additional bells and whistles help, but not 'The Full Monty'...

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/04/18/revealed-british-premier-gordon-brown-is-a-paedophile/

Hi Advocatus, we have plenty of evidence to show that there are freemasons involved in this case. However, there is no evidence whatsover to prove that Gerry McCann is himself a freemason. Like I said, it's highly unlikely. And even if he is, it would be extremely difficult to find out - hospitals have their own private lodges. For this reason I think it's a good idea to stick to the facts, if not the 'supporters' will only hold this up as another reason to ridicule and berate this site.

Ps, the flowers were left by the Knights Templar. Rothley, as you probably know, has a strong history and ongoing connections with the Templars.

http://www.leicestershirevillages.com/rothley/rothleytempleandthechapelofthekn.html

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 19:29

Sorry folks, I'm still not happy with the 1st May, slap, bang wallop theory.
In the first place, since Mrs. Fenn could hear the crying so well, it is unlikely that either of the McCs would silently slap of punish her in some way.

Unlikely maybe, but not impossible. Further, they had no idea at the time that Mrs Fenn had 100pc heard *anything*, because Mrs Fenn's statement was not taken until some time later, and even then I don't know when TM became privy to it! Actually I think they learned on the 4th or 5th, through the grapevine, that Mrs Fenn had heard a lot of crying on the 1st, panic stations!!!

A lot of the 9 had to change their OWN statements
to cover themselves. And set up red herrings galore about crying/not
crying, and 'mummy why didn't you and daddy come to us when me and Sean
where crying last night...' - a red herring for Tuesday morning was it?

Also, how did they know or not if Mrs Fenn was possibly hard of hearing, or even sound asleep? Lights on? Yes, probably at home, but maybe not (there was an attempted burglary on her house recently, her statement says, so when going out, leave the lights on to discourage burglars!), some folks fall sleep in an armchair with the lights and TV on. Could be drunk as a skunk on Gin n Tonic for all they knew?

There would have been some accompanying noise, a shout of 'shut up' and if she fell hard, certainly a sound of that.

I doubt if Mrs. Fenn would have ever gone down to complain, she could simply phone the OC staff to alert the parents.
There was one occasion when they were at Chaplin's where someone from OC came to tell them their children were crying?

Fair enough, but Mrs Fenn did nothing, and I bet she regretted it!

Paragraph deleted

Rachel's evidence is worth nothing, as is all the evidence of the T7. Rachel, by her own admission, let her baby cry for a long time and then finds it amusing that the baby had been lying in a fouled nappy for hours.

Shocking, many of their so-called 'norms' are just shocking ... one doctor knew his daughter was vomiting, yet he continued getting drunk at the Tapas, and made the odd check (if you can believe ANYTHHING they say) to see if she had vomited again - and this moron is a doctor? Obviously the infant could have choked on her own vomit in minutes...

If Kate was in the apartment, having and making all these phone calls and the crying began almost the minute after she left, I feel there's a connection.
I believe Murat got his emergency phone call in Devon on the night of the 30th? He arrived in PdL on the 1st and was a busy little bee on all accounts. So busy that he had to change his original statement on 14 points.
Point is: if Murat was summoned as early as the 30th, something must already have happened and his services were required. Gerry and Murat must have met and worked together on the 1st to some extend to have the correlation in mobile use.

OK I can go along with all the above, I was learning some things about phone record flurries with Murat last night with jd, 35 hours window where phones were switched off, etc etc etc...

Besides, if the actual death was an accident on the evening of the 1st, there is no way all the following circus could have been in place so soon.

I actually disagree here, I think SIS/FO/HO would be able to move very very quickly once G Brown says GO, they would have from the 1st to 3rd to get all ducks in a row, pretty straightforward I would have thought.

For me, it was totally a McCann enterprise (bodgers, the lot of them) and the big conspiracy only started up because some bright spark pressed the panic button on the night of the 3rd.

OK that makes a LOT of sense to me.

But still, it cannot have been circa 10pm, as there is no way the establishment can get into gear in sub 2 hours.

48 hours, yes, 2, no.

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.01.12 19:32

Praia wrote:O'Brien says Pennington was on the MW mini bus with them from the airport to Luz. If young children were expected to arrive in Faro, perhaps MW sent a nanny with the mini bus. The mini bus was a MW one, not a private one.
Anyway it is in O'Brien's Rog. Int. how she could not have seen the McCann's group at the airport even if she had nipped in and out of the airport.

Well she arrived on the same day as them... :

"She arrived in Portugal on April 28th, the date from which she started working for the OCEAN CLUB as a nanny"

..if she was on the minibus with them then she was probably on the same flight as they came from Gatwick... just seeing if I can find her flight details...

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CHARLOTTE-PENNINGTON.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.01.12 19:47

Daisy wrote:
Advocatus wrote:

It is because Brown is very very afraid of something getting out about him and his 'activities' - something the McCanns must therefore KNOW ABOUT and de facto be involved with, at a tertiary level, or much more - Brown wouldn't spend a second to save Gerry's skin if it would not benefit him in any way. If MBM was a legitimate kid with sleep problems and wandered off, to be snatched (per the TM-approved puff piece book "Vanished"), then sure, she (KM and GM) would get the normal consular help, plus a bit more, not a lot, a BIT, because GM is a mason associated with the LP lodges and Scottish Rite lodges - look at the flowers the mason's sent to the couple at the memorial in Rothley. They would get some additional bells and whistles help, but not 'The Full Monty'...

Hi Advocatus, we have plenty of evidence to show that there are freemasons involved in this case. However, there is no evidence whatsover to prove that Gerry McCann is himself a freemason. Like I said, it's highly unlikely. And even if he is, it would be extremely difficult to find out - hospitals have their own private lodges. For this reason I think it's a good idea to stick to the facts, if not the 'supporters' will only hold this up as another reason to ridicule and berate this site.

Ps, the flowers were left by the Knights Templar. Rothley, as you probably know, has a strong history and ongoing connections with the Templars.

http://www.leicestershirevillages.com/rothley/rothleytempleandthechapelofthekn.html

Thank you Daisy, I was just going to say the same. We have no evidence of that fact.

Advocatus, can you please try to stick to known facts, and not embelish, or at least make it perfectly clear they are your own thoughts and not fact. Please also tone down the content of your posts, I am getting a bit tired of having to spend time editing your posts. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 18.01.12 19:50

Stewie read the next line, she says she looked after children from the 19 April to May 4, one of the dates is wrong.
I find it hard to believe CP arrived the afternoon of the Sat. and started the next morning with no orientation period.

Praia

Back to top Go down

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by worriedmum on 18.01.12 19:56

But could it have been Kate crying? Is there evidence she was elsewhere? Who were her 'phone calls to that night?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.01.12 20:02

Praia wrote:Stewie read the next line, she says she looked after children from the 19 April to May 4, one of the dates is wrong.
I find it hard to believe CP arrived the afternoon of the Sat. and started the next morning with no orientation period.

Me too. It doesn't make sense. I think the correct date should be the 19th not 28th. I'm sure I've seen a photo of CP (with some colleagues from MW) that was uploaded before the 28th. I'll try & find it.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 20:19

[quote="Daisy"]
Advocatus wrote:

Hi Advocatus,

Hi Daisy

we have plenty of evidence to show that there are freemasons involved in this case. However, there is no evidence whatsover to prove that Gerry McCann is himself a freemason. Like I said, it's highly unlikely.

And this is how they operate, in total secrecy, and get people so afraid of naming names, that it reinforces their security. It is really a sweet little self-rewarding ouroberus act they have going there!

Did you mean to say likely, last word above? I am confused. No I'm not, you're getting at religion, yes? Are you saying he is Knight's Templar, or Knights of Malta? At any rate, let's put it this way, GM is well-in with GB, and it doesn't come from a medical connection I would think. Although GM does private heart work, and maybe Broon has a dodgy ticker, like Blair? TBH I regard all that 'lot' (masonic-type secret societies) as more or less the same thing, half of them belongs to the others' organisations and vice versa, it is incestuous, and a complete stramash!

And even if he is, it would be extremely difficult to find out - hospitals have their own private lodges. For this reason I think it's a good idea to stick to the facts, if not the 'supporters' will only hold this up as another reason to ridicule and berate this site.

Fair point, but if GM is not on the square in some capacity, I'm a Dutchman! As you said above too, all doctors are de facto Freemasons, they are automatically enrolled in their respective hospital lodges...

I know, I am trying to read up more on that, strange that the T9 all met up at the Rothley Court Hotel, whilst deep deep below it lies...

So why would the Knights Templar leave flowers?

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 20:25

jd wrote:
Jean wrote:I think that the date 19th or 29th has been mentioned before and it was found to be a typo. I don't know anything about how Charlotte arrived in PDL but the Paynes travelled together with the McCanns from East Midlands Airport. The Oldfields flew from Gatwick I think?

Yup, I used to Live in Kingston, LGW is the most obvious departure airport, with plenty of cheapo flights to PT.

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 20:27

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is ENEMY ACTION!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.01.12 20:34

Daisy wrote:
Praia wrote:Stewie read the next line, she says she looked after children from the 19 April to May 4, one of the dates is wrong.

Me too. It doesn't make sense. I think the correct date should be the 19th not 28th. I'm sure I've seen a photo of CP (with some colleagues from MW) that was uploaded before the 28th. I'll try & find it.

No the date of 19th was a translation error when the files were translated to english..

The first few paragraphs translated are:
Pages 378 to 381
Witness statement
Charlotte Elizabeth Anne Pennington
Date/Time: 2007/05/07 14H30
Childcare Worker
Irish Citizen
Translator Robert Murat

- Has been in Portugal since April 28th, the day upon which she began working for the Ocean Club tourist Complex in Luz, Lagos, and where she is employed as a child educator. Her work contract was completed in the U.K. with MarkWarner;
- The witness clarifies that between the 19th of April and the 04th of May 2007 she worked with a group of children staying in the aforementioned complex between the ages of 4 months and one year of age (the Baby Club);

In the original statement,
The first paragraph is at the bottom of this first page:

The second paragraph is at the top of this page and you can see originally it was 29 april to 4 may... so just an error in translation to english.

very odd there would be no requirement to come before the guests to get orientated..

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 20:43

Stewie wrote:
Daisy wrote:

No the date of 19th was a translation error...

The first few paragraphs translated are:
Pages 378 to 381
Witness statement
Charlotte Elizabeth Anne Pennington
Date/Time: 2007/05/07 14H30
Childcare Worker
Irish Citizen
Translator Robert Murat

- Has been in Portugal since April 28th, the day upon which she began working for the Ocean Club tourist Complex in Luz, Lagos, and where she is employed as a child educator. Her work contract was completed in the U.K. with MarkWarner;
- The witness clarifies that between the 19th of April and the 04th of May 2007 she worked with a group of children staying in the aforementioned complex between the ages of 4 months and one year of age (the Baby Club);

In the original statement,
The first paragraph is at the bottom of this first page:

The second paragraph is at the top of this page and you can see originally it was 29 april to 4 may... so just an error in translation to english.

very odd there would be no requirement to come before the guests to get orientated..

Translator Robert Murat

So, a future arguido does a translation on a possible accomplice (of someone/s yet unknown!), knowing or not (Pennington), useful idiot or not? Can these Murat translations be fully trusted to be accurate? Hmmmmm.....

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.01.12 20:50

Advocatus wrote:
So, a future arguido does a translation on a possible accomplice (of someone/s yet unknown!), knowing or not (Pennington), useful idiot or not? Can these Murat translations be fully trusted to be accurate? Hmmmmm.....

yeah i just noticed that but he would have been the translator sitting in and translating her spoken english to portuguese for the police who then knocked up the statement... I suspect the Pj files were released in Portuguese and someone then translated to english.... so don't think we can pin the mistake on Murat..

Just looking at a few of the other nannies, and there were a few that arrived and started work the same day so seems usual procedure. Murat seems to have translated a few of the nannies statements

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.01.12 21:07

Just had to delete the rest of my post because Stewie's provided the evidence that the 19th was an error. Thanks stewie, I was pretty convinced the error was the other way round. I stand corrected!

It makes the Pennington connection even more fishy, if that were possible.

Anyway, here's the photograph I was talking about, it was uploaded on the 21st April 2007. Perhaps Praia can help here (knowing the area). Is this 'Retro Club' (pictured in link) the same place as the 'Retro Bar' listed in Lagos? There was also another pic of CP with colleagues wearing MW T.shirts but I can't find that one at the minute. Of course, even if these photo's were proven to be taken in the Luz area, they could be from the previous season.

http://www.perfspot.com/pics/view.asp?id=523675&pg=1

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 18.01.12 21:21

`Does the pic. in the link not say Metro club? Anyhow I dont recognise it and neither does the person sitting beside me who knows the bar scene.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 21:30

Praia wrote:`Does the pic. in the link not say Metro club? Anyhow I dont recognise it and neither does the person sitting beside me who knows the bar scene.

Yeah, Metro Karaoke Club, 60s 70s 80s music, 11 / Late...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.01.12 21:33

Advocatus wrote:

Hi Daisy

we have plenty of evidence to show that there are freemasons involved in this case. However, there is no evidence whatsover to prove that Gerry McCann is himself a freemason. Like I said, it's highly unlikely.

And this is how they operate, in total secrecy, and get people so afraid of naming names, that it reinforces their security. It is really a sweet little self-rewarding ouroberus act they have going there!

Did you mean to say likely, last word above? I am confused. No I'm not, you're getting at religion, yes? Are you saying he is Knight's Templar, or Knights of Malta? At any rate, let's put it this way, GM is well-in with GB, and it doesn't come from a medical connection I would think. Although GM does private heart work, and maybe Broon has a dodgy ticker, like Blair? TBH I regard all that 'lot' (masonic-type secret societies) as more or less the same thing, half of them belongs to the others' organisations and vice versa, it is incestuous, and a complete stramash!

And even if he is, it would be extremely difficult to find out - hospitals have their own private lodges. For this reason I think it's a good idea to stick to the facts, if not the 'supporters' will only hold this up as another reason to ridicule and berate this site.

Fair point, but if GM is not on the square in some capacity, I'm a Dutchman! As you said above too, all doctors are de facto Freemasons, they are automatically enrolled in their respective hospital lodges...

I know, I am trying to read up more on that, strange that the T9 all met up at the Rothley Court Hotel, whilst deep deep below it lies...

So why would the Knights Templar leave flowers?

I really can't say I know what order he may belong to Advocatus, because I don't know. I can only speculate. What I mean is, (although it's not impossible) it's very unlikely he's a freemason given his background - coming from a Irish/Scots catholic family it's not really done to join the Masons (with all those from the Orange order) it's not considered compatible. Do I believe Gerry's a member of some kind of brotherhood? Hell yeah! But there is no proof, nor ever likely to be. They're not called secret socieities for nowt.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 21:52

Hi Daisy,

I really can't say I know what order he may belong to Advocatus, because I don't know. I can only speculate. What I mean is, (although it's not impossible) it's very unlikely he's a freemason given his background - coming from a Irish/Scots catholic family it's not really done to join the Masons (with all those from the Orange order) it's not considered compatible.

Hmmm I see what you are saying, but IIRC religion or ethnicity is not a bar to being a mason. For example there are many many lodges in southern Ireland. I see Gerry as psychopathic in nature - he obviously craves money, power - those are all the signals I am getting anyway...

http://www.irish-freemasons.org/

Do I believe Gerry's a member of some kind of brotherhood? Hell yeah! But there is no proof, nor ever likely to be. They're not called secret socieities for nowt.

Well I wouldn't be so sure - photos surface from time to time of gangs of them at ceremonies and dinners etc. They so DO like showing off their feathers and bangles - they so DO like to play dress-up!

There is one photo circling that someone who is the doppelganger of Jim Gamble in full masonic regalia.

Take a look here:

http://truthformadeleine.com/2010/01/jim-gamble-a-freemason-or-is-it-a-lookalike/

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/09/mccann-freemasons-have-top-positions-in.html

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.01.12 23:42

There is no merit in me arguing the toss with you on this Advocatus. I simply don't believe GM is a Freemason. Everything I've studied and the folk i've questioned, tells me this. But I do believe he belongs to a different order, with similar aims (agenda's). Your guess on which, is at this time, as good as mine. I won't put up reams of info, (already gone far way off topic) but the following link will help explain what I mean. Have things changed so drastically since 1983? I doubt it, not amongst the 'old school' anyway.

"What is the Catholic Church's position on Freemasonry?"

The
Church, through its Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, has formally
declared that Catholics who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of
grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.

This declaration,
which is the most recent teaching of the Church, has affirmed nearly 300 years
of papal pronouncements against Freemasonry on the grounds that the teachings
of the Lodge are contrary to Catholic faith and morals... Read on:

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/freemasonfaq.html#faq10

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 0:31

Hi Daisy roses , I've been doing a lot of research lately and did come across some very interesting analyse regarding gerry and his alleged masonry links, with many pictures of how he gives the "sign" and it does look convincing & did catch my attention. But I am not going to comment further until I have researched more as there are factors to consider but on the face of it, it is very possible though not proven but enough at the moment to be worthy of discussion at this point in time

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 19.01.12 0:44

Praia wrote:`Does the pic. in the link not say Metro club? Anyhow I dont recognise it and neither does the person sitting beside me who knows the bar scene.

I did note club & bar if you look, just wondered if they could possibily have been same place. Seems not, thanks for answering my question.

I'm now believing, along with other forum members that have already stated - Charlotte Pennington arrived on the 28th, with members of the Tapas 9. I just wanted the proof, that's all (credit Stewie). I've declared several times that I'm convinced the McCann's & Pennington's relationship has a history way beyond PDL.

Everything is topsy turvy in this case (intentionally I guess). But even the main Nanny/Pre-school teacher at Madeleine's nursery in the UK is connected. Hayley Plummer is the girlfriend of Kate's cousin James Kennedy, son of her uncle, Brian Kennedy. Small world they lived in.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum