The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Unidentified Waiter - Page 2 Mm11

The Unidentified Waiter - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Unidentified Waiter - Page 2 Mm11

The Unidentified Waiter - Page 2 Regist10

The Unidentified Waiter

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Unidentified Waiter - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unidentified Waiter

Post by Guest 06.01.12 15:39

Didn't Mitchell say something about a receipt for wine? What night was this for?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 06.01.12 23:02

Stella wrote:Didn't Mitchell say something about a receipt for wine? What night was this for?

Mitchell spinning again "Well, err, Kate and Gerry, err, err, and their friends had only had a very small number of bottles of wine, I think about four between nine people, there wasn't like as has been reported."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And he would know because he wasn't there of course. big grin

As regards paying for wine Sky news " Receipt from the "Tapas nine's" meal on the evening show that there was only two bottles of wine drunk between them."

Sky imply that the receipt is in the released PJ files.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 06.01.12 23:27

"As regards paying for wine Sky news " Receipt from the "Tapas nine's" meal on the evening show that there was only two bottles of wine drunk between them."

That actually does make me inclined to wonder if "free" drinks were included with the meal.

Two bottles of wine between nine people?? I can easily do a bottle of wine to myself if in the mood so I fail to see how nine of them are going to get a full glass each out of a measly two bottles. I suppose the uping and downing for "checks" might have slowed them up a tadge but what lightweights if that receipt genuinely shows all that they drunk.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.01.12 7:42

Kololi wrote:"As regards paying for wine Sky news " Receipt from the "Tapas nine's" meal on the evening show that there was only two bottles of wine drunk between them."
That actually does make me inclined to wonder if "free" drinks were included with the meal.
Two bottles of wine between nine people?? I can easily do a bottle of wine to myself if in the mood so I fail to see how nine of them are going to get a full glass each out of a measly two bottles. I suppose the upping and downing for "checks" might have slowed them up a tadge but what lightweights if that receipt genuinely shows all that they drunk.
It is clearly ridiculous, sorry ludicrous. A bottle gives 6 glasses, of the measly Paris goblet size, so 2 bottles is a glass and half each. If this were a Chateau Lafite, or a Petrus then fine, but normal drinking wine ? Over a whole evening, with food, a bottle each is far closer to the mark.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.01.12 9:11

The staff at the bar overall were saying they averaged about 10 bottles a night, so if there is a receipt for 2 bottles then the rest they got free....though I wouldn't trust anything clarence mitchell says, his agenda is to spin to the storyline whatever it has to be

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.01.12 9:38

Over a bottle each a night and getting up for a full day of sporting activities. You would have to be quite a seasoned drinker to do that every day.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.01.12 9:52

Pershing36 wrote:Over a bottle each a night and getting up for a full day of sporting activities. You would have to be quite a seasoned drinker to do that every day.

And the before and after drinking too on top

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.01.12 10:12

Well if I went into my GP and told her I was drinking that much I am pretty sure I would be sent to drug and alcohol counselling.

My friend use to drink about 15 pints over a weekend, at a work medical he said about 10 and still got forced to attend AA!!
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.01.12 15:27

gerry says in this interview "we weren't sure we were going to get into the Tapas (turn to kate) remember..." Another contradiction lie when all 9 were already booked in at 8.30pm!!!!! and booked in advance over all the other resort guests!! the tapas bar they made such a fuss of being booked into every night so they could watch the unlocked apartments lies lies lies

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 07.01.12 15:57

Goodness why no buggy? nah Surely even getting the little ones to and fro from the creche four times a day, it would have made such sense. Surely they had some sort of pushchair back in UK and does the airline not allow for these on flights? even useful trucking about in a large airport with long check in times. I know one appeared later but why not for that week? Even useful for an older child at times and for trugging the groceries from the supermarket.
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.01.12 16:28

jd wrote:gerry says in this interview "we weren't sure we were going to get into the Tapas (turn to kate) remember..." Another contradiction lie when all 9 were already booked in at 8.30pm!!!!! and booked in advance over all the other resort guests!! the tapas bar they made such a fuss of being booked into every night so they could watch the unlocked apartments lies lies lies
The problem is they have forgotten what they said.
And as someone once said, "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain, actually (1835 - 1910)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.01.12 16:38

I am getting a picture of some rather selfish, self indulged people. The kind who think solely of themselves and have little thought about anything and anybody around them. Sounds like certain holidays cater for these types of people.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

The Unidentified Waiter - Page 2 Empty buggy

Post by russiandoll 07.01.12 18:55

dentdelion wrote: Goodness why no buggy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Surely even getting the little ones to and fro from the creche four times a day, it would have made such sense. Surely they had some sort of pushchair back in UK and does the airline not allow for these on flights? even useful trucking about in a large airport with long check in times. I know one appeared later but why not for that week? Even useful for an older child at times and for trugging the groceries from the supermarket.

A buggy was borrowed from MW during the holiday week, allowing the twins an easy trip to the beach, it is mentioned in Kate's book I am sure. [ yet another reason why the evening creche would not have been an issue ]

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.01.12 20:08

dentdelion wrote:Goodness why no buggy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Surely even getting the little ones to and fro from the creche four times a day, it would have made such sense. Surely they had some sort of pushchair back in UK and does the airline not allow for these on flights? even useful trucking about in a large airport with long check in times. I know one appeared later but why not for that week? Even useful for an older child at times and for trugging the groceries from the supermarket.

Hi Dentdelion, your post about the buggy has made me think. I am a regulat traveller too and from East Midlands airport, where the McCanns flew from. You have to walk outside the building to the plane and I just cannot imagine being at that airport for the two hours before the flight with three children under the age of four. Where did they all sit, where did they keep the nappies and the like, where did a sleepy twin have a nap and then as I say the walk to the plane with hand luggage and three children.

It is just too long a wait to not have had a buggy imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 07.01.12 20:58

Maybe the nanny that was supposed (?) to come along with them was going to earn her crust carrying the odd child, extra bags etc, be available to mind kids/deliver and fetch from creche?
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 08.01.12 0:50

Nina wrote:
dentdelion wrote:Goodness why no buggy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Surely even getting the little ones to and fro from the creche four times a day, it would have made such sense. Surely they had some sort of pushchair back in UK and does the airline not allow for these on flights? even useful trucking about in a large airport with long check in times. I know one appeared later but why not for that week? Even useful for an older child at times and for trugging the groceries from the supermarket.

Hi Dentdelion, your post about the buggy has made me think. I am a regulat traveller too and from East Midlands airport, where the McCanns flew from. You have to walk outside the building to the plane and I just cannot imagine being at that airport for the two hours before the flight with three children under the age of four. Where did they all sit, where did they keep the nappies and the like, where did a sleepy twin have a nap and then as I say the walk to the plane with hand luggage and three children.

It is just too long a wait to not have had a buggy imo.

Hi Nina,

I too, as an ex frequent flier all over the world (in my old life before a wee stroke), have vast experience of Airport facilities. I cannot, for the life of me, ever remember seeing a buggy ANYWHERE after the 'check-in' phase! Never in a lounge and I have never seen anyone trying to put one in an overhead locker!

So I assume they must be checked-in, as baggage, and go in the hold. I have stood at many baggage arrival travelaters and watched the buggies/skis/snowboards arrive as 'checked-in' luggage.

But that ended in 2004 - so maybe things changed? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 08.01.12 9:20

I have been a frequent flyer to faro in portugal. i have seen right up to now ,prents take buggie to plane steps and leave and along with many others be loaded into hold, i dont think they even have to be payed for.this is from england joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 08.01.12 9:25

i need to say about buggies ,its possable that the buggies are taken at check in and added to cases and goes on at same time _________ in fact i realice they are at side of steps and not loaded in with suitcases,so they do still go into hold,but from steps area. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.01.12 10:01

russiandoll wrote:
dentdelion wrote: Goodness why no buggy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Surely even getting the little ones to and fro from the creche four times a day, it would have made such sense. Surely they had some sort of pushchair back in UK and does the airline not allow for these on flights? even useful trucking about in a large airport with long check in times. I know one appeared later but why not for that week? Even useful for an older child at times and for trugging the groceries from the supermarket.
A buggy was borrowed from MW during the holiday week, allowing the twins an easy trip to the beach, it is mentioned in Kate's book I am sure. [ yet another reason why the evening creche would not have been an issue ]
p. 57/8 "We borrowed a / double buggy from Mark Warner to make the walk easier for Sean and Amelie."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 08.01.12 11:41

joyce1938 wrote:I have been a frequent flyer to faro in portugal. i have seen right up to now ,prents take buggie to plane steps and leave and along with many others be loaded into hold, i dont think they even have to be payed for.this is from england joyce1938

The only thing is they flew Easy Jet. I bet they would charged extra for buggies. They have got to be the most unhelpful airline I have ever dealt with. Personally I will pay anything not to fly by them. If you want to get your holiday off to a bad start, then this is an excellent airline to use.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 12:40

Pershing36 wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:I have been a frequent flyer to faro in portugal. i have seen right up to now ,prents take buggie to plane steps and leave and along with many others be loaded into hold, i dont think they even have to be payed for.this is from england joyce1938

The only thing is they flew Easy Jet. I bet they would charged extra for buggies. They have got to be the most unhelpful airline I have ever dealt with. Personally I will pay anything not to fly by them. If you want to get your holiday off to a bad start, then this is an excellent airline to use.

I can think of worse...Ryan AIr! You have to pay to breath!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 08.01.12 12:56

Ryan Air, the company that has just ordered cheap Chinese planes.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 12:58

Pershing36 wrote:Ryan Air, the company that has just ordered cheap Chinese planes.

Im going to have to find an alternative way to get to Spain! Maybe brian kennedy will lend me his private jet!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum