The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Mm11

what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Mm11

what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Regist10

What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What made YOU disbelieve the abduction hypothesis?

what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap67%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 102 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 9 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 13 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 8 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%what made - What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 153

solved Re: What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'?

Post by Maggs Shaw 21.06.14 19:23

Woofer wrote:Welcome back Maggs hello
Hi Woofer, thank you...good to be back... big grin  Mrs
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What made YOU doubt the McCann's 'abduction hypothesis'?

Post by End 22.06.14 2:07

Around midnight, the breaking news flashed up on AOL. After reading that first article, I though there was something fishy. I became instantly glued,  I sat up all night surfing for more info. The more I read the more I though the parents were involved. Then the pact of silence really nailed it for me.
Soon I found the Mirror Forum and the 3A's. Is was sickening to think soooo many people bought it, and were donating to the fund :puke: 

The thing that annoyed me most was them swanning off in their hire car that Bank Holiday to Spain and not being followed. I was so hoping that the PJ were going to pull them. 

After they returned to the UK, I gave up and stopped following the case. Then in Oct last year I heard SY had reopened the case. So I stated surfing the case again, to discover the PJ files. I was yet again sickened to discover the dogs had actually alerted to the car.
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top