The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 3 Regist10

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped"

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped"

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.11.11 0:34

Molly wrote:
Ollie wrote:Excerpts of Kate McCanns diary being published pales into insignificance in comparison to Milly Dowlers mobile being hacked and the effect on her parents.

You're absolutely right, Ollie, there aren't words to describe just how despicable an act it was. It makes me ill to contemplate tomorrow's circus.

Gah! I so agree, Molly! For my TV's sake I'm going to make sure I'm otherwise engaged tomorrow between six and seven, when I normally watch the local then national news... just so sick of the pair of them hijacking everything. Up they pop in the middle of a piece on Milly's parents. Watch the Ben Needham docu - first child's face seen? Not Ben! Maddie - then the gruesome twosome. IIRC, they got no less than three mentions in that programme. And she has the cheek to say she feels 'mentally raped'? Over her 'diary' that was written purely to be publically read? Nah, Kate, if anyone that'll be us! The only time I want to see their faces on my screen is when the accompanying voice-over is 'Kate and Gerry McCann arrested, questioned and charged'. Til then, I'd rather not have to endure them anymore, thanks very much!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped"

Post by Cheshire Cat 23.11.11 2:54

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Molly wrote:
Ollie wrote:Excerpts of Kate McCanns diary being published pales into insignificance in comparison to Milly Dowlers mobile being hacked and the effect on her parents.

You're absolutely right, Ollie, there aren't words to describe just how despicable an act it was. It makes me ill to contemplate tomorrow's circus.

Gah! I so agree, Molly! For my TV's sake I'm going to make sure I'm otherwise engaged tomorrow between six and seven, when I normally watch the local then national news... just so sick of the pair of them hijacking everything. Up they pop in the middle of a piece on Milly's parents. Watch the Ben Needham docu - first child's face seen? Not Ben! Maddie - then the gruesome twosome. IIRC, they got no less than three mentions in that programme. And she has the cheek to say she feels 'mentally raped'? Over her 'diary' that was written purely to be publically read? Nah, Kate, if anyone that'll be us! The only time I want to see their faces on my screen is when the accompanying voice-over is 'Kate and Gerry McCann arrested, questioned and charged'. Til then, I'd rather not have to endure them anymore, thanks very much!

Sky are saying that McCann's contribution is likely to be one of the most moving. Expect this appearance to be milked by the McCanns and the media.

The Express reporting on the findings of the dogs made a big impact on me at the time and as we now know, it was reported accurately. The "scent of death" was detected on the hire car keys, in the hire car and in the apartment as well as on other items owned by the MCanns.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.11.11 5:49

Leveson inquiry will just concentrate on the intellectual rape of kate (yes that is what gerry said, he's changed mental to intellectual) and no mention will be made of the dog.

Geez, the papers didn't even mention Eddie in the Prout's case. It's as if Eddie's name is taboo for the time being while the mccspins are still news. Who's in the mind to watch today's hearing to see whether "sexual minded" kate is going to do her usual grapping of gerry's private parts?

First time they will be questioned under oath so opportunity for papers to get back at them, so let's see, but I am not holding my breath.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 23.11.11 6:42

Would that be intellectual property rights?

Well she got well paid by NI for that then paid again by the Sun.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.11.11 7:20

Cheshire Cat wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Molly wrote:

Sky are saying that McCann's contribution is likely to be one of the most moving. Expect this appearance to be milked by the McCanns and the media.

The Express reporting on the findings of the dogs made a big impact on me at the time and as we now know, it was reported accurately. The "scent of death" was detected on the hire car keys, in the hire car and in the apartment as well as on other items owned by the MCanns.
Well, they move me! Very fast to the bathroom to bring up my breakfast Wink
Seriously though, are we expected to believe it to be more moving than the Dowlers, or the Scottish couple who's daughter was murdered then their son comitted suicide? (Allegedly because of the newspaper stories, though I'd bet it was his sisters murder playing a major part)

Incidentally, watched Steve Coogan on news - pathetic! Trying to blame the papers for ringing up girls he's had an affair with and offering to tell their side. He called it a 'sting'. That's not a sting - how can it be when its true. Easy remedy Steve - don't have the affair in the first place! Simples...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 23.11.11 7:30

To be honest Hugh Grant doesn't come out any better in my opinion.

They chose to be famous they should take the consequences.

Milly Dowlers parents did not and they deserve the most respect for anyone in this enquiry. Their lives have been ruined first by the murder of their lovely daughter and then by the hacking of her voicemails giving them false hope.

My heart goes out to them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 23.11.11 7:46

Gillyspot wrote:To be honest Hugh Grant doesn't come out any better in my opinion.

They chose to be famous they should take the consequences.

Milly Dowlers parents did not and they deserve the most respect for anyone in this enquiry. Their lives have been ruined first by the murder of their lovely daughter and then by the hacking of her voicemails giving them false hope.

My heart goes out to them!

Indeed. By the same token, the McCanns chose to go immediately to the UK press, rather than instigate a search for their daughter, so why they should get any extra sympathy is beyond me. They are not in the same category as the Dowlers.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 7:58

They brought it all upon themselves and for obvious reasons...

Sir Christopher Meyer:

The PCC was there all the time. 48 hours after Madeleine disappeared, we said to the parents - through the British Embassy in Washington - that we were here to help; This is what we can do to help you, if you so wish. We cannot be more Catholic than the Pope, more Royalist than the King”.

Andrew Neil:

“But you didn't stop it”.

Sir Christopher Meyer:

We didn't stop it because they did not want us to stop it because at that time, and don't forget this, Andrew, they were very busy - and I would have done the same thing, if I'd been in their position - stimulating publicity to try and find their daughter. I personally met Gerry McCann in the summer to explain to him face to face, eyeball to eyeball, 'Gerry, this is what I can do to help, if you so wish'”.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.11.11 8:41

Gillyspot wrote:Would that be intellectual property rights?

Well she got well paid by NI for that then paid again by the Sun.

Christ, and here's I am thinking gerry changed it just so as not to portray kate as 'mental' but having some intellect!

Just goes to show the greedy pair doesn't know where to draw the line.

It would be too much to hope their lies are exposed in front of Leveson Inquiry I suppose.

No pinky in sight so far. Suppose the mccanns have no more money to pay his wages now that they need every penny for their defence.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.11.11 8:48

Stella wrote:They brought it all upon themselves and for obvious reasons...

Sir Christopher Meyer:

The PCC was there all the time. 48 hours after Madeleine disappeared, we said to the parents - through the British Embassy in Washington - that we were here to help; This is what we can do to help you, if you so wish. We cannot be more Catholic than the Pope, more Royalist than the King”.

Andrew Neil:

“But you didn't stop it”.

Sir Christopher Meyer:

We didn't stop it because they did not want us to stop it because at that time, and don't forget this, Andrew, they were very busy - and I would have done the same thing, if I'd been in their position - stimulating publicity to try and find their daughter. I personally met Gerry McCann in the summer to explain to him face to face, eyeball to eyeball, 'Gerry, this is what I can do to help, if you so wish'”.

Is that live reporting? If Meyer had said that, then it would mean the mccanns didnt want the PCC to step in. They used the publicity to their agenda. Hope the press come on to reinforce Meyer's claims and expose the mccanns scam.
They courted the press when it suited them, didn't like it when the reports are negative about them, yet didn't accept PCC's offer to help them - says it all really! What more proof does Leveson need that this pair of disingenuous couple is not capable of telling the truth. From start to finish they are just playing a game.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.11.11 9:24

Has anyone written to Leveson at generalenquiries@levesoninquiry.org.uk asking: in view of kate's complaint, why did she approached her rapist (The Sun) to serialise her book "Madeleine"? As a matter of fact, by that arrangement, kate had given permission to 'the Sun' for the 'mental rape" or perhaps 'visual rape' of her daughter vis a vis page 129 in her book.
Also what about headlines about her sexual life (or lack of)with gerry the Sun printed as part of the serialisation instalments? Did kate not think that was 'mental rape' as well? Or money changing hands is the deciding factor as to whether she was mentally rape or not?

Was NI and its title really exploited kate, or was kate using the press to suit her agenda to raise money for her 'fighting fund". Yes, the fighting fund as she termed in her book should be highlighted to the Leveson Inquiry. Why didnt kate tell the donating public the fund was for fighting and not for the search? Why were they not transparent about the fund or the search? Why did the suppress news of their book injunction case against Amaral and the verdict against them?

Leveson inquiry has right to complete picture to decide whether mccanns complaint is valid or not.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 9:42

Sky News ...."The father of missing Madeleine McCann will reveal how incessant press attention affected his family's life when he appears before the inquiry into media ethics later. Gerry McCann's testimony is certain to be among the most moving the Leveson Inquiry will hear. The abduction of Madeleine on a family holiday in Portugal and the suspicion surrounding Gerry and her mother Kate led to a barrage of highly personal media reports."

More moving than the Dowler family?

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) does not held Madeleine McCann's disappearance recorded as an abduction and is categorised as a missing persons, rather than child abduction case, as there is no evidence to support whether Maddie was or was not abducted

The public is fed so much utter lies by the media

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.11.11 9:45

jd wrote:Sky News ....

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) does not held Madeleine McCann's disappearance recorded as an abduction and is categorised as a missing persons, rather than child abduction case, as there is no evidence to support whether Maddie was or was not abducted

Is the above part of sky news? If not, shouldnt the Leveson inquiry be told?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 9:58

aiyoyo wrote:
jd wrote:Sky News ....

Is the above part of sky news? If not, shouldnt the Leveson inquiry be told?

The above is not part of the sky news report. Because it is a fact and they don't report facts, they report what fits to their 'story' and wouldn't dream of being totally honest with facts unless it suited the lying cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 11:15

I've just found out that Sky News are only showing the Inquiry for the first time this week on Interactive. Which means no one can record the McCann interview, it will not be screened live and with delay, can be edited out if necessary.

Yet another 'No Stone Unturned' move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 3 Empty Ah Say... It's on live you hear on live...

Post by The Rooster 23.11.11 11:40

Hi Guys you can watch the Leveson Enquiry in real time at the following address...

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/hearings/

I've just seen the two imposters sitting behind Michaeal Caplan QC. I gotta say GM is one shifty looking individual.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by KK333 23.11.11 20:23

Hi All

I found my way here having been repulsed by watching the news coverage of the McCanns performance, sorry, appearance at the Leveson Enquiry today. I'm fairly open-minded about most things in life and don't form opinion without gaining facts/evidence first - something which sadly has been clouded in this awful case. However, I have from day one found something very odd about the McCanns behaviour and watching todays events just cemented what I have always suspected.

Why are they complaining about press intrusion? Surely that goes hand in hand with the celebrity status which they have largely created by their own actions - how many parents of abducted children write books, do deals with Hello! magazine and appear on chat shows? Appears to me the only time they have avoided public attention is when asked one of the golden questions such as - why did you leave your children alone, 120 metres away while you enjoyed a night out? At the very least they are guilty of child neglect. At worst - well I dread to think...

If they want advice on how to handle their situation they should look no further than people like Kerry Needham and Winnie Johnson.
KK333

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 20:57

hi KK333 welcome to the forum

welcome2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.11.11 21:42

Someone once told me an unwritten rule of marketing"tell them, tell them you have told them and then tell them once again for good measure" .a lie can be made believable if it is told again and again until a number of people believe it is true. Even the liar ends up being convinced the lie is true. Take propaganda, wmd's, disgusting dossiers, political spin, tabloid headlines etc etc and when many people are brainwashed into believing lies and spin, it almost seems to be the truth. However, I am convinced, even after today's "performance" that when the truth is revealed, a lot of people will be disappointed to have placed trust in these people. I feel intellectually assaulted at the lies and inconsistencies they have perpetrated and the cynical picturing of him with his child asleep on their return shows them to still be expert in manipulation of the press. It certainly is vomit inducing. He could not even pronounce his own child's name correctly.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.11.11 21:49

anil39200 wrote:Someone once told me an unwritten rule of marketing"tell them, tell them you have told them and then tell them once again for good measure" .a lie can be made believable if it is told again and again until a number of people believe it is true. Even the liar ends up being convinced the lie is true. Take propaganda, wmd's, disgusting dossiers, political spin, tabloid headlines etc etc and when many people are brainwashed into believing lies and spin, it almost seems to be the truth. However, I am convinced, even after today's "performance" that when the truth is revealed, a lot of people will be disappointed to have placed trust in these people. I feel intellectually assaulted at the lies and inconsistencies they have perpetrated and the cynical picturing of him with his child asleep on their return shows them to still be expert in manipulation of the press. It certainly is vomit inducing. He could not even pronounce his own child's name correctly.

I used to work for a boss some years ago who told bare-faced lies about certain things he should have done but hadn't, he never batted an eyelid when he did it. He knew I knew he was telling lies to certain people but it didn't seem to bother him, it just completely went over his head. The people he was lying to thought he was wonderful, more fool them!!
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.11.11 21:57

Spot on. It's more fool a lot of people just now. But time will tell.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.11.11 22:12

KK333 wrote:Hi All

I found my way here having been repulsed by watching the news coverage of the McCanns performance, sorry, appearance at the Leveson Enquiry today. I'm fairly open-minded about most things in life and don't form opinion without gaining facts/evidence first - something which sadly has been clouded in this awful case. However, I have from day one found something very odd about the McCanns behaviour and watching todays events just cemented what I have always suspected.

Why are they complaining about press intrusion? Surely that goes hand in hand with the celebrity status which they have largely created by their own actions - how many parents of abducted children write books, do deals with Hello! magazine and appear on chat shows? Appears to me the only time they have avoided public attention is when asked one of the golden questions such as - why did you leave your children alone, 120 metres away while you enjoyed a night out? At the very least they are guilty of child neglect. At worst - well I dread to think...

If they want advice on how to handle their situation they should look no further than people like Kerry Needham and Winnie Johnson.
Hi and welcome, KK333 - I'm sure you'll find plenty more here to repulse you Wink I have hoped that jumping on this bandwagon could be the beginning of the end for them, so let's hope there are lots more out there thinking like you! One of the things that infuriates me is how they state that 'no police force anywhere is actively searching for Madeleine', yet they omit to add 'we had THIRTY WHOLE DAYS to object to shelving of the case. However, keeping it open could've been dangerous for us, plus we can also now witter on that we (and Maddie as an afterthought) are being failed'. I just pity the poor twins. Sad

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KK333 23.11.11 22:21

If anybody other than the McCanns had used the term 'mentally raped' there would be an outcry from all corners condemning them for belittling the crime of rape but because it’s them a blind eye is turned. After all, we don’t dare upset the McCanns do we? Their performance, sorry done it again, appearance today was in stark contrast to that of the Dowlers yesterday. I find it offensive they take the same seats as 2 parents who have genuine cause to be angry, demand answers and state how badly they have been treated by press wrongdoing.
KK333

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.11.11 23:05

KK333 wrote:If anybody other than the McCanns had used the term 'mentally raped' there would be an outcry from all corners condemning them for belittling the crime of rape but because it’s them a blind eye is turned. After all, we don’t dare upset the McCanns do we? Their performance, sorry done it again, appearance today was in stark contrast to that of the Dowlers yesterday. I find it offensive they take the same seats as 2 parents who have genuine cause to be angry, demand answers and state how badly they have been treated by press wrongdoing.
Quite. Well said! The McCann's, literally from hour one have whored themselves to the media, pushed untruths (jemmied windows?) Used shameless marketing techniques (ever-present CuddleCat, the 'coloboma' that never was, good quality wristbands etc)... Let the Press create the 'reality' they want us mugs to believe in, but when the beloved Press turned (as they do) K+G didn't want to play anymore!
McCann apologists will (try) to have everyone believe us 'sceptics' - for want of a better word - are all wicked beasts. I've NEVER believed their story, not from the first breaking news, but I'm not a monster nor am I without sympathy. I read Sara Payne's book and my heart broke for her. Kevin Wells also. And don't get me started on poor Winnie Johnson! Yet in the McCann case my sympathy stretches to Maddie, a 3 year old let down by the two people she should've been able to rely on most in the world, and her twin siblings, who are stuck with same selfish parents.
IF I am ever proved wrong (I'd love to be but I'd stake all my money I won't be) then I would apologise and K+G would get my sympathies too. I honestly can't see how that could possibly happen though. The evidence is pretty clear, and that's just reading the available, released evidence!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.11.11 0:56

KK333 wrote:Hi All

Welcome to the forum KK333. I have to correct you on one point, well kate has corrected us all!....it was 'in fact'' 49.2 metres away!! (and she forgot to mention that there was a plastic covering around the bar they couldn't see through as well)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top