The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 4 Mm11

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 4 Mm11

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 4 Regist10

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped"

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped"

Post by KK333 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:14 am

jd wrote:
KK333 wrote:Hi All

I found my way here having been repulsed by watching the news coverage of the McCanns performance, sorry, appearance at the Leveson Enquiry today. I'm fairly open-minded about most things in life and don't form opinion without gaining facts/evidence first - something which sadly has been clouded in this awful case. However, I have from day one found something very odd about the McCanns behaviour and watching todays events just cemented what I have always suspected.

Why are they complaining about press intrusion? Surely that goes hand in hand with the celebrity status which they have largely created by their own actions - how many parents of abducted children write books, do deals with Hello! magazine and appear on chat shows? Appears to me the only time they have avoided public attention is when asked one of the golden questions such as - why did you leave your children alone, 120 metres away while you enjoyed a night out? At the very least they are guilty of child neglect. At worst - well I dread to think...

If they want advice on how to handle their situation they should look no further than people like Kerry Needham and Winnie Johnson.

Welcome to the forum KK333. I have to correct you on one point, well kate has corrected us all!....it was 'in fact'' 49.2 metres away!! (and she forgot to mention that there was a plastic covering around the bar they couldn't see through as well)

That desperate to argue over the distance that she got it measured down to 0.2 of a metre eh?

I trust that Lord Justice Leveson is going to afford the same to ALL other victims of hacking as he has indicated he will to the McCanns when he said he may use his powers to call upon witnesses to establish how KM's diary fell into the hands of NOTW? I guess it was inevitable the hacking enquiry would get side-tracked the moment they stepped in. She's probably more miffed that NOTW publishing it first meant she couldn't strike a lucrative exclusive deal with 'Take a Break'!
KK333

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped"

Post by jd Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 am

KK333 wrote: That desperate to argue over the distance that she got it measured down to 0.2 of a metre eh?

I trust that Lord Justice Leveson is going to afford the same to ALL other victims of hacking as he has indicated he will to the McCanns when he said he may use his powers to call upon witnesses to establish how KM's diary fell into the hands of NOTW? I guess it was inevitable the hacking enquiry would get side-tracked the moment they stepped in. She's probably more miffed that NOTW publishing it first meant she couldn't strike a lucrative exclusive deal with 'Take a Break'!

Oh yes kate did very much correct us it was 49.2 meters. How dare anyone suggest it was any more, this is just horrid to them to even imply it. I don't share your hope with Leveson I'm afraid, he is as corrupt as the rest of them, or if he is not then the biggest wimp of a man I have sadly ever witnessed. Total slimeball and close associate of the Chipping Norton Set, don't think there'll be much justice going on there, he as good as said shut up to the man who brought up the question of who released the diaries

The diaries, its a bit hypocritical don't you think, as they (gerry) had an online diary blog since day 1 to ram down our throats their lies and feelings to the world.... yet at the very same are 'mentally raped' when an extract of one of the diaries is published in the press. Its just a complete joke

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 am

KK333 wrote:If anybody other than the McCanns had used the term 'mentally raped' there would be an outcry from all corners condemning them for belittling the crime of rape but because it’s them a blind eye is turned. After all, we don’t dare upset the McCanns do we? Their performance, sorry done it again, appearance today was in stark contrast to that of the Dowlers yesterday. I find it offensive they take the same seats as 2 parents who have genuine cause to be angry, demand answers and state how badly they have been treated by press wrongdoing.

You're absolutely right KK333 and a warm welcome to this forum. I have to fully agree with you and others on this very delicate subject. I have a funny feeling that comment will haunt her for the rest of her life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KK333 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:04 pm

jd wrote:
KK333 wrote: That desperate to argue over the distance that she got it measured down to 0.2 of a metre eh?

Oh yes kate did very much correct us it was 49.2 meters. How dare anyone suggest it was any more, this is just horrid to them to even imply it. I don't share your hope with Leveson I'm afraid, he is as corrupt as the rest of them, or if he is not then the biggest wimp of a man I have sadly ever witnessed. Total slimeball and close associate of the Chipping Norton Set, don't think there'll be much justice going on there, he as good as said shut up to the man who brought up the question of who released the diaries

The diaries, its a bit hypocritical don't you think, as they (gerry) had an online diary blog since day 1 to ram down our throats their lies and feelings to the world.... yet at the very same are 'mentally raped' when an extract of one of the diaries is published in the press. Its just a complete joke

I'm fully aware how corrupt this whole enquiry is, was merely wondering if he's willing to treat everyone involved equally - clearly that won't happen though!

As I previously said - their anger at NOTW publishing the diaries came from the fact it stopped them getting a mega-money deal from someone else! Glad you made the point about the online blog, they obviously don't realise how pathetic that alone makes their comments yesterday look.
KK333

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by jd Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:12 pm

[quote="KK333"][quote="jd"]
KK333 wrote:
I'm fully aware how corrupt this whole enquiry is, was merely wondering if he's willing to treat everyone involved equally - clearly that won't happen though!

As I previously said - their anger at NOTW publishing the diaries came from the fact it stopped them getting a mega-money deal from someone else! Glad you made the point about the online blog, they obviously don't realise how pathetic that alone makes their comments yesterday look.

Exactly

Personally I don't think he will treat everyone fairly. The way he was behaving to them was quite sickening really, considering the facts that have been released from the PJ investigation and the availability of their ever changing statements etc we have all read. As a 'judge' he should be fully in the knowledge of them

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 pm

[quote="jd"][quote="KK333"]
jd wrote:
KK333 wrote:

Exactly

Personally I don't think he will treat everyone fairly. The way he was behaving to them was quite sickening really, considering the facts that have been released from the PJ investigation and the availability of their ever changing statements etc we have all read. As a 'judge' he should be fully in the knowledge of them

Thing is even people who have no relation to the case or the "conspiracy" just seem hypnotised by them so he could well fall in that camp. I've talked to very intelligent people who have read both Kate and Pat's books and just feel that they can't imagine them being involved and don't want to hear any criticism.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:26 pm

KK333 wrote:If anybody other than the McCanns had used the term 'mentally raped' there would be an outcry from all corners condemning them for belittling the crime of rape but because it’s them a blind eye is turned. After all, we don’t dare upset the McCanns do we? Their performance, sorry done it again, appearance today was in stark contrast to that of the Dowlers yesterday. I find it offensive they take the same seats as 2 parents who have genuine cause to be angry, demand answers and state how badly they have been treated by press wrongdoing.

What's betting kate would even say she's physically raped if it means $$$ going into her pocket if she thinks she can get away with it!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann felt "Mentally Raped" - Page 4 Empty you can't have the penny and the bun

Post by Liz Eagles Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:26 pm

I have just re-read the diary. The content is beyond belief on so many levels. I happen to think it was in the public interest to publish. It's the McCanns who object to invasion of privacy, probably because the diary paints a very odd picture. Had it not, the gripe would be different. It wasn't exactly the media coverage they were insistent on courting and controlling. Did it detract from the search for Madeleine? I have my doubts on that. Did it keep Madeleine in the public eye? most definitely. I'll concede that it may have persuaded a few people not to contribute to the Fund (the fund which has produced nothing of value in terms of finding Madeleine). The point being laboured yet again is how it made these two feel. Demanding privacy from the press that is the mainstay in the search for Madeleine is at best naive - 'penny and bun' springs to mind. The Dowlers are altogether a very different matter. They are the victims here. They are the ones whose hearts were crushed. They don't treat their appearance in the media as a performance. They seek neither to court nor influence the media.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Didn't the family friend that told Kate about the diary say how nice it was when she read it in the NOTW?

Surely for the McCann any publicity is good publicity (that's how it seems to me anyway).

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Gillyspot wrote:Didn't the family friend that told Kate about the diary say how nice it was when she read it in the NOTW?

Surely for the McCann any publicity is good publicity (that's how it seems to me anyway).

I'm not sure about those facts. What I am sure of in myself is that if I remove 50% of the reported facts I'm still at odds with the lack of truth in what happened to Madeleine. Who is her champion? I'm sick to the back teeth of listening to the constant harping and fund-raising from Madeleine's parents. I'm at a loss as to why the McCanns have a special voice at every turn. I think it's fair to say that most people care about this little girl. I think it's also fair to say that we feel we are being duped.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Gillyspot wrote:Didn't the family friend that told Kate about the diary say how nice it was when she read it in the NOTW?

It wasn't even Kate's idea in the first place to write the diary, the idea came from someone else who was in the mockumentary with her. So much for Kate being the loving Mother, yet another load of bu**shit from her own mouth when she said on the Leveson enquiry that the diary was her only way of being intouch with Madeleine.

As for Kate feeling mentally raped perhaps she should speak to some victims of rape to see how they feel about her comment, as a doctor she seems to be completely oblivious and insensitive towards other people.

I wonder how she dealt with her patients, if she had any, especially any rape victims. She is completely crass and tactless. Perhaps she should engage her brain in future, before she comes out with any more insulting comments.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jd Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:03 pm

This is interesting....Don't know if its been said before

The date kate was mentally raped was in September 2008 when the News of the World published the journal under the headline: “Kate’s Diary: In Her Own Words.” (ie. intrusion into her privacy)

But....On 10th March 2009 (6 months later) gerry told MP's he and kate did NOT experience any intrusion into their privacy. He said: "Generally our privacy was respected."

No mention or notions of kates mental rape here!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/leveson-inquiry/8895338/Leveson-Inquiry-Kate-McCann-felt-mentally-raped-after-NOTW-published-private-diary.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/madeleine/2312299/Gerrys-hope.html

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:58 pm

"“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”
“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”
“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master --- that’s all.”
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm

I can feel a publication of the diary coming up? It's just had all the necessary publicity and would 'need' to be published so that the public can see how much she cared about Maddie. O yes, and any proceeds would go to the usual suspects...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top