The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements - Page 2 Mm11

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements - Page 2 Mm11

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements - Page 2 Regist10

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong reactions/contradictory statements

Post by Huddo 19.04.17 0:07

It is my belief that the entire story as presented by the Tapas 9 is a fiction
Huddo

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong reactions/contradictory statements

Post by Verdi 19.04.17 0:15

Huddo wrote:  Why did Kate not go to Jane to ask whether Madeleine was with her?
Because the shutter had been forced open - the window was open - the curtain was swooshing and she already knew the unthinkable?   

thinking

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.04.17 0:17

Huddo wrote:It is my belief that the entire story as presented by the Tapas 9 is a fiction.
Amen to that!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnykins 19.04.17 8:17

tigger wrote:Yvonne Martin got a wrong reaction too imo:

1. you've been up all night, your three year  old has disappeared, you're surrounded by Portugese speaking officials plus your friends. But as yet you do not have a translator or know anything of the country's police procedure, status of lost children etc.
2. a woman who is both expert at child protection and can prove this, who speaks Portugese and has experience with cases where children have disappeared, comes and offers her help for free.
3. you cling to her like a drowning woman, she will be able to tell you what can be done, translate, give advice.

Not a bit of it, Mrs. Martin gets the red card, in the book she is nothing short of an interfering little busy body.
Wow! I hadn't​ heard that​ before! Unbelievable​!  bignono

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnykins 19.04.17 8:29

Your child​ has been abducted so you​ wash her​ favourite cuddly toy.

It's normal for a doctor to wear the clothes they​ take on holiday​ to work​ as well.

The hire car being​ left open​ day and night wasn't weird,

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 19.04.17 9:03

Your daughter has been abducted. Who do you turn to? Clarence Mitchell! Obviously!
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.04.17 13:33

Your​ daughter has been " abducted " despite having a picture​ allegedly taken earlier that​ day​ , the " last​ photo " and the " tennis​ ball " photo​ on your camera​ you send out an old photo of a much younger​ child for the searchers to use .

Your family and friends have flown out to support you . Instead of organising​ them into groups​ to search for Madeleine they sit around the pool and beach​ enjoying Mark Warners free hospitality ! 
Unbelievable .

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.04.17 13:54

sandancer wrote:Your​ daughter has been " abducted " despite having a picture​ allegedly taken earlier that​ day​ , the " last​ photo " and the " tennis​ ball " photo​ on your camera​ you send out an old photo of a much younger​ child for the searchers to use .

Your family and friends have flown out to support you . Instead of organising​ them into groups​ to search for Madeleine they sit around the pool and beach​ enjoying Mark Warners free hospitality ! 
Unbelievable .

One doesn't 'have to search'.....if one 'knows' EXACTLY 'where' the 'missing' child IS.........'alive or dead'!

I might well start a new 'topic' on the 'pros and cons' (pro et contra, 'for and against') of a 'massive' GOVERNMENT 'backed' HOAX.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.04.17 14:53

I always found this a peculiar reaction to the blood and cadaver dogs alerting in the apartment and your child is missing...

“The dogs ultimately 'alerted'. I felt myself starting to relax a little. This was not what I would call an exact science”.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.04.17 15:02

sandancer wrote:Your​ daughter has been " abducted " despite having a picture​ allegedly taken earlier that​ day​ , the " last​ photo " and the " tennis​ ball " photo​ on your camera​ you send out an old photo of a much younger​ child for the searchers to use .

Unbelievable .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They also had the playground photo so why print out the one on the left?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41577

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 19.04.17 15:06

worriedmum wrote:I always found this a peculiar reaction to the blood and cadaver dogs alerting in the apartment and your child id missing...

“The dogs ultimately 'alerted'. I felt myself starting to relax a little. This was not what I would call an exact science”.
It's a very strange comment. Which 'exact science' would worry Kate?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.04.17 15:08

So, dogs alerted to blood and death and she relaxed a little.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41577

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.04.17 15:19

Get'emGonçalo wrote:So, dogs alerted to blood and death and she relaxed a little.

Frantic.
Distraught.
Hysterical.
RELAXED???
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.04.17 15:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sue Healy (KM's 'mum') asked to leave PDL, explaining her sourpuss face in this interview with Sky News...

Between 4th and 6th May 2007, friends and family started arriving in PdL:

4th May Susan and Brian Healy and Auntie Norah.
5th May Eileen, John McCann, Trish & Sandy Cameron, Michael Wright
6th May Kate’s friends, Nicki and Michelle

Also, on 6th May:
Alan Pike plants in McCanns’ minds the idea of reducing the size of their support group. Trish, Sandy, Michael Nicki would be asked to stay on,

This was raised with family earlier than anticipated – on the Sunday evening Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, something was said that annoyed him. Gerry’s mum says to Susan Healy “ Well Sue – it looks as though we’re on the Granny Express home.”

7th May
Lunchtime – Kate and Gerry in middle of another meeting, so no-one available to collect twins. Meeting interrupted while K&G collected twins and found someone to give them lunch. With a leaner support group, roles were allocated:

Trish and Nicki took over childcare; Sandy and Michael dealt with admin, mail and finances(!). Trish and Sandy stayed for 3 months.

So, not only too busy 'to search', but 'too busy' to look after the two remaining children.
----------------------------------------

Question:

WHAT, iyo, was 'said' to GM that 'annoyed' him so 'much', that both grandmothers were to be 'put on the Granny Express' home within hours of arriving in PDL, to 'supposedly' help to 'search' for their 'missing' granddaughter?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 19.04.17 15:22

Get'emGonçalo wrote:So, dogs alerted to blood and death and she relaxed a little.

Those 'incredibly unreliable' dogs were having a 'sea bass' moment don't ya know! sarcastic
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements - Page 2 Empty Why the Granny Express home?

Post by worriedmum 19.04.17 15:24

jeanmonroe wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sue Healy (KM's 'mum') asked to leave PDL, explaining her sourpuss face in this interview with Sky News...

Between 4th and 6th May 2007, friends and family started arriving in PdL:

4th May Susan and Brian Healy and Auntie Norah.
5th May Eileen, John McCann, Trish & Sandy Cameron, Michael Wright
6th May Kate’s friends, Nicki and Michelle

Also, on 6th May:
Alan Pike plants in McCanns’ minds the idea of reducing the size of their support group. Trish, Sandy, Michael Nicki would be asked to stay on,

This was raised with family earlier than anticipated – on the Sunday evening. Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, something was said that annoyed him. Gerry’s mum says to Susan Healy “ Well Sue – it looks as though we’re on the Granny Express home.”

7th May
Lunchtime – Kate and Gerry in middle of another meeting, so no-one available to collect twins. Meeting interrupted while K&G collected twins and found someone to give them lunch. With a leaner support group, roles were allocated:

Trish and Nicki took over childcare; Sandy and Michael dealt with admin, mail and finances(!). Trish and Sandy stayed for 3 months.

So, not only too busy 'to search', but 'too busy' to look after the two remaining children.
----------------------------------------

Question:

WHAT, iyo, was 'said' to GM that 'annoyed' him so 'much', that both grandmothers were to be 'put on the Granny Express' home within hours of arriving in PDL, to 'supposedly' help to 'search' for their 'missing' granddaughter?
How about

'Sit down and tell us EXACTLY what happened'?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.04.17 15:38

Bunnykins wrote:
Wow! I hadn't​ heard that​ before! Unbelievable​!  bignono
It becomes even more intriguing when put in context with the questionable background of one David Payne - fellow medic and good friend of the McCanns (enough to be allowed to twizzle their three year old child around a playground).

Note:  Yvonne Martin recalls in her witness statement, an idea that she had come across David Payne in the past - most likely in a professional capacity.

David Payne's Rogatory Interview - April 2008

1485 "Alright, okay well that's the end of the phone traffic, one fin, one question or one person I'd like to speak to you about is Yvonne MARTIN. Do you know a person called Yvonne MARTIN''

Reply "Yvonne MARTIN''

1485 "Social Worker.'

Reply "Right. Oh, okay, err there was a lady who was there on the err when me, when me and Kate were waiting on the err morning you know after Madeleine had disappeared err there was err a photographer who was living in the area who err approached us and was just saying ah I used to work for the Daily Mirror, he gave his card and then this woman came up and started err chatting to us who err essentially just said ah I've got many years of experience you know and just started to really try and again force their selves in the situation a bit rather than just saying look I'm around if you need me err you know, so basically I just said it wasn't you know appropriate at the time, could she leave us alone and err but I must admit I didn't know what her, that was you know, that was, and she was, you know she said she was trained for many years as a Social Worker and was out there now err and was offering her help, but not in a particularly helpful way and she appeared you know, and that was on the you know the morning, I don't know somewhere perhaps between nine and ten o' clock in the morning. Err you know I'm sure, sure she'd been at, you know, she popped in there and you know she was around the area, she was seen again, but I mean I didn't have any more contact with her then but at the time it wasn't particularly helpful. Err I can't really say any more than that.'

01:35:47 1485 "Did you know her before that meeting''

Reply "Err no.'

1485 "Did you speak to the MCCANN'S about it''

Reply "Err we, yeah we spoke in the context of you know that was completely inappropriate the way that she was trying to deal with it, it's like she was trying to council Kate there and then in the thick of, you know, they're still trying to establish what's going on and what was happening err so you know I spoke to, you know I'm sure I mentioned her to Kate and Gerry you know within a short space of time, you know within twenty four hours of it happening. Err you know, just an example I, you know I was with Kate for quite a number of hours where I was sat with her at the err Police Station in Portim' and everything and you know weeks later she said who was I sat with, you know, and it was that, its that kind of thing you know I'm sure you know I spoke to them about it there and then within twenty four hours but err you know nothing was really mentioned a great deal about her later on or you know it was the, the, you know pretty much you know the conversation was dealt, you know dealt with it there and then and it wasn't, you know, perhaps I mentioned it to the others saying you know and if she popped up here and there you know other people might have mentioned her but she wasn't something that kind of like was the focus of the conversations that we had subsequently.'

1485 "Yeah.'

Reply "Err for that morning.'

1485 "Did you advise the MCCANN'S to turn to her''

Reply "Not at all, no.'

1485 "Not at all''

Reply "Not at all. She was someone I'd certainly say to, to keep clear of you know and I, and I think pretty much I was saying look you know, appreciate your concern at this stage but you know it's not the right time to be talking to her, if you want to leave a card then you know perhaps there might be a time in the future but you know can you just leave us please, and that was you know the basics of the conversation that I had with her. Err you know her timing was just completely off, err you know there was, I say there was someone else who visited on the night that she was abducted, I think she was from the upstairs and she was again you know trying to say there, there Kate, you're alright, and again it was just completely inappropriate timing.'

1485 "Yeah.'

Reply "I didn't think there was anything sinister about it I just thought it was people who didn't really perhaps have an insight into you know what has gone on and what was good timing and what wasn't. I never really thought anything much more about either of them.'

1485 "Okay, there's no more questions at this stage.'

Reply "Yeah.'

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.04.17 15:47

By way of comparison - Kate McCann's own version of the truth as written in her autobiographical novelette..

Not having slept for some twenty-six hours I was starting to feel quite jaded but my mind was teeming with horrific images.  A middle-aged British lady suddenly materialized beside me and introduced herself.   She announced that she was, or had been, a social worker or child protection officer and insisted on showing me her professional papers, including, I think, her Criminal Records Bureau certificate. She asked me to sit down on a low wall, plonked herself next to me and told me she wanted me to go through everything that had happened the previous night. She was quite pushy and her manner, her very presence, were making me feel uncomfortable and adding to my distress.

David was standing nearby. Concerned, he took me aside and pointed out that we didn’t know who this woman was or what she was doing there. He reassured me that I wasn’t obliged to speak to her if I didn’t want to. And I didn’t want to.  Whoever she was, and whatever her credentials were, it was an inappropriate intrusion. And something about it, something about her, just didn’t feel right. I was glad I extricated myself. This woman would pop up several times in the days and months to come and I still don’t really know who she is or what she was trying to achieve.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.04.17 16:23

Oh David, David, David.

DP 'reply'  ".......err you know there was, I say there was someone else who visited on the night that she was abducted, I think she was from the upstairs and she was again you know trying to say 'there, there Kate, you're alright', and again it was just completely inappropriate timing.'
---------------------------------

What could possibly be 'inappropriate' about offering 'solace and comfort' to a 'distraught parent' whose child has been 'abducted'?
--------------------------

1485 "Yeah.'

DP 'reply':  "I didn't think there was anything sinister about it I just thought it was people who didn't really perhaps have an insight into you know what has gone on and what was good timing and what wasn't.
----------------------------

Hmmm.

How much of an 'insight' does one have to have, when a child has been 'abducted'?

What 'insight' did DP have, you know, as to 'what really HAD gone on'?

'Leaks' like a 'sieve', doesn't he?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Huddo 19.04.17 17:03

David Payne seems to be extraordinarily inarticulate, with all of the "you knows", for a highly educated man. This is usually a sign of someone not very bright (but that can't be true as he is a qualified doctor) or someone under intense pressure. Why would he feel so pressurised that he cannot construct a grammatically correct sentence?
His statement of the 4th May was equally revealing but in a very different way. He gives so little detail about the time leading up to the abduction and can remember so little that one might think he has learning difficulties. Or maybe he wants to distance himself (as he did with the use of the baby listening device) from the elaborate alibi being concocted?
Huddo

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.04.17 17:21

"That was terrible for them," says John McCann, Mr McCann's elder brother, who has also travelled to Portugal to help search for his niece."
----------------------------------

Not sure WHERE JM 'searched' for his niece, but, how many times can one 'look under' the 'tables' in the OC tapas restaurant, where the entire 'family' enjoyed 'gratis' meals, I believe, while in PDL? (before 'de-camping' to Turkey for a 'holiday'... a few weeks later)

Madeleine still 'missing' when family members 'went' to Turkey.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.04.17 18:54

Huddo wrote:David Payne seems to be extraordinarily inarticulate, with all of the "you knows", for a highly educated man. This is usually a sign of someone not very bright (but that can't be true as he is a qualified doctor) or someone under intense pressure.  Why would he feel so pressurised that he cannot construct a grammatically correct sentence?
His statement of the 4th May was equally revealing but in a very different way. He gives so little detail about the time leading up to the abduction and can remember so little that one might think he has learning difficulties. Or maybe he wants to distance himself (as he did with the use of the baby listening device) from the elaborate alibi being concocted?

Out of curiosity I counted 41 " you know​ " and 21 " err " in that part of Doctor​ Payne's​ statement alone .

Ok I know that​'s sad and I should get out more​     confused

His statements always​ leave​ me in need of a stiff drink      huh

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 19.04.17 19:09

Verdi wrote:By way of comparison - Kate McCann's own version of the truth as written in her autobiographical novelette..

Not having slept for some twenty-six hours I was starting to feel quite jaded but my mind was teeming with horrific images.  A middle-aged British lady suddenly materialized beside me and introduced herself.   She announced that she was, or had been, a social worker or child protection officer and insisted on showing me her professional papers, including, I think, her Criminal Records Bureau certificate. She asked me to sit down on a low wall, plonked herself next to me and told me she wanted me to go through everything that had happened the previous night. She was quite pushy and her manner, her very presence, were making me feel uncomfortable and adding to my distress.

David was standing nearby. Concerned, he took me aside and pointed out that we didn’t know who this woman was or what she was doing there. He reassured me that I wasn’t obliged to speak to her if I didn’t want to. And I didn’t want to.  Whoever she was, and whatever her credentials were, it was an inappropriate intrusion. And something about it, something about her, just didn’t feel right. I was glad I extricated myself. This woman would pop up several times in the days and months to come and I still don’t really know who she is or what she was trying to achieve.

Thanks Verdi, "Jaded" - bit worrying??? For something that's been draughted, redraughted, sub edited and edited at very least...a disturbing word to use.

adjective
adjective: jaded
bored or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.
"meals to tempt the most jaded appetites"
synonyms: satiated, sated, surfeited, glutted, cloyed, gorged;
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 19.04.17 23:30

Cmaryholmes wrote:Your daughter has been abducted. Who do you turn to? Clarence Mitchell! Obviously!
There was me thinking Ghostbusters was the correct answer?  bignono

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 20.04.17 12:38

...'and something about her, something about it, just didn't feel right' says Kate(Verdi's post). Well, I think we could say that about you, Kate! And for an intelligent doctor, or anyone with a degree of intelligence and a tongue in their head, to state of the Social Worker/Child Protection Officer/Criminal Records Bureau, who kept 'popping' up, that they didn't REALLY know who she was or what she was trying to achieve, is ridiculous. REALLY. IN MY OPINION. I have ordered Kate McCann's book, 'madeleine(lower case) from the library so as not to line the 'fund' coffers, but I don't think I shall get far with it before I want to throw it on the woodburner!
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum