The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Wrong reactions/contradictory statements

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wrong reactions/contradictory statements

Post by Verdi on 20.04.17 12:50

@tara wrote:...'and something about her, something about it, just didn't feel right' says Kate(Verdi's post). Well, I think we could say that about you, Kate! And for an intelligent doctor, or anyone with a degree of intelligence and a tongue in their head,  to state of the Social Worker/Child Protection Officer/Criminal Records Bureau, who kept 'popping' up, that they didn't REALLY know who she was or what she was trying to achieve, is ridiculous. REALLY. IN MY OPINION. I have ordered Kate McCann's book, 'madeleine(lower case) from the library so as not to line the 'fund' coffers, but I don't think I shall get far with it before I want to throw it on the woodburner!
The brief encounter certainly appeared to make David Payne a bit twitchy - curious when you think Yvonne Martin, in a professional capacity, had a vague recollection of him.

When you leave the library be sure to wrap your prize in brown paper (so as not to arouse suspicion) in case of a vigilante mob lurking in the shadows! 

Do try to read through it - I recommend small doses at a time - never a dull moment as they say!   Every prosecution lawyers dream.  Good luck, you're gonna need it:)

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 20.04.17 12:53

@Verdi wrote:
@tara wrote:...'and something about her, something about it, just didn't feel right' says Kate(Verdi's post). Well, I think we could say that about you, Kate! And for an intelligent doctor, or anyone with a degree of intelligence and a tongue in their head,  to state of the Social Worker/Child Protection Officer/Criminal Records Bureau, who kept 'popping' up, that they didn't REALLY know who she was or what she was trying to achieve, is ridiculous. REALLY. IN MY OPINION. I have ordered Kate McCann's book, 'madeleine(lower case) from the library so as not to line the 'fund' coffers, but I don't think I shall get far with it before I want to throw it on the woodburner!
The brief encounter certainly appeared to make David Payne a bit twitchy - curious when you think Yvonne Martin, in a professional capacity, had a vague recollection of him.

When you leave the library be sure to wrap your prize in brown paper (so as not to arouse suspicion) in case of a vigilante mob lurking in the shadows! 

Do try to read through it - I recommend small doses at a time - never a dull moment as they say!   Every prosecution lawyers dream.  Good luck, you're gonna need it:)
What you will miss though by not actually owning your own copy is the ability to use highlighter pens and write cross referencing notes in the margins. The colours are quite eye catching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 20.04.17 14:18

If you go on Amazon, there are plenty of second hand copies to buy for 1p + £2.80 postage. That's where I picked mine up.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 20.04.17 20:04

Who was the woman from upstairs that Payne says came to comfort Kate? Mrs Fenn? It seems unlikely. I too think it odd that Kate didn't claim to have involved Jane next door in any way. Even having seen the shutters up and window open she still claims to have searched in the apartment, under beds and in wardrobes. Logically, Jane as the nearest witness to the apartment should have been asked if she'd heard any voices outside, Madeleine crying out while being taken, the sound of a car driving away. Payne is obviously made nervous by the arrival of a social worker (off duty or not). He could have been afraid that the tale of their "collective decision" about child-minding would land them all in hot water if she offered a view to the reporter present that this was grossly negligent.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.04.17 21:06

@Nina wrote:
What you will miss though by not actually owning your own copy is the ability to use highlighter pens and write cross referencing notes in the margins. The colours are quite eye catching.
laugh  Why didn't I think of that?  I could have hours of fun fuming whilst frantically daubing with the red magic marker - I could make a rainy day of it!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum