The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Mm11

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Mm11

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Regist10

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Guest 08.07.14 9:58

I have never seen a 3 year old with arms/hands like her right one  - they just do not have knuckles like that.
That really does look like an adults hand and arm to me.

Do not want to start another photoshopping thread but it really does look odd to me - and I spend a lot of time with 3/4 year olds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by HelenMeg 08.07.14 10:07

Shibboleth wrote:The pool photo is false.  The item that has been added, is the pair of sunshades on Gerry!  There is another picture of Gerry with the sunshades, he is not wearing them, but has them hanging from the neck of his t-shirt.  The pool is reflected in the sunshades, horizontally

Some-one has then copied the sunshades from the t-shirt picture and put them on his face, in the pool picture.  That is why the reflections are wrong.  Also, look at the ears, the sunshades do not sit on the ears, they are too high.

Why should Gerry need to photo-shop sunshades on to his face, that is the question to ask.  Why must no-one see his eyes?  I suspect that he has a bruised eye, if this is the case, then who did this?
Agree - and it must tie in somehow with the comment about purchasing sun glasses.  I also think a key objective of the last photo was to ensure everyone knew that Gerry was at the pool that afternoon - rather than where he actually was..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.07.14 10:11

GM had to have sunglasses photo shopped on this photo. Why?
The original photo must have perhaps showed him sitting there with a black eye (perhaps).
In using this photo and publicising it -they decided they had to cover the black eye in case it created suspicion.

I think this case is all about protecting GM.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Empty Another Consideration

Post by ajb 08.07.14 11:14

If someone can post a close up of Madeleine in a high resolution version of the last photo I would be grateful as there is something about it that I'm not sure I've seen discussed elsewhere.

On Madeleine's little pigtail to the left as we look, there has quite clearly been (poor) photoshopping of the area just below the elastic band.

Now, I know that K makes a big deal in her book about M's last bath and specifically talks about removing something from M's hair - does anyone have the exact passage? Also, there was talk early on in the investigation of PJ looking for, or having found, some sort of hair bobble which was regarded as significant.

In short - it looks to me like whatever M had in her hair the day of the last photo has been "whoosh clunked" from the picture. This may be to support the idea that the photo was taken on the day K&G claim, or it may be because of something much more sinister.

Thoughts?
ajb

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 08.07.14 11:30

ajb wrote:If someone can post a close up of Madeleine in a high resolution version of the last photo I would be grateful as there is something about it that I'm not sure I've seen discussed elsewhere.

On Madeleine's little pigtail to the left as we look, there has quite clearly been (poor) photoshopping of the area just below the elastic band.

Now, I know that K makes a big deal in her book about M's last bath and specifically talks about removing something from M's hair - does anyone have the exact passage? Also, there was talk early on in the investigation of PJ looking for, or having found, some sort of hair bobble which was regarded as significant.

In short - it looks to me like whatever M had in her hair the day of the last photo has been "whoosh clunked" from the picture. This may be to support the idea that the photo was taken on the day K&G claim, or it may be because of something much more sinister.

Thoughts?

Hi res photo is on page one of this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope this helps.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by ajb 08.07.14 11:38

Sorry! The pictures don't load on my phone! Just a white box with a red x. 

So does it look like that part of the pic has been doctored?
ajb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 11:41

ajb wrote:If someone can post a close up of Madeleine in a high resolution version of the last photo I would be grateful as there is something about it that I'm not sure I've seen discussed elsewhere.

Thoughts?
Is it a small plait above the hairbobble so doesn't look quite like the rest of her hair?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 08.07.14 11:53

Everything about this photo is weird. Not least those horrible sandals. I would be surprised if she would have been allowed to wear them as they are not suitable or safe footwear for running around on a tennis-court. I am sure that staff would have recommended clothing and footwear for all the kids' club activities. 
And why did it take so long to release the photo, if it had been taken when it was supposed to have been taken? Why the delay in publishing up-to-date photos?

And according to Kate Gerry 'loves this photo.' 

Ye Gods. This couple are just - truly gruesome.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 08.07.14 12:07

canada12 wrote:

Thoughts?

Hi res photo is on page one of this thread:
Hope this helps.
Gery looks like he is having fun, doesn't he? Is this the best expression he could come up with to covey the sense of a happy family holiday? But, with regards to the elastic band or hair-tie in Madeleine's hair, it looks very similar to the one that Amelie was wearing in the Madeleine was Here series whet Gerry is shown arriving back at the McCann home as Kate is in the kitchen with Amelie and Sean. As Kate lets Gerry into the kitchen, Amelie starts pulling at a hair-tie in agitation and Kate takes the hair-tie off. 

In my opinion an alarmingly peculiar 'family scene' is being enacted. If it's purpose is to convey normal family life chez McCann, then the mind boggles as to what constitutes normality when the camera isn't rolling.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by ajb 08.07.14 12:08

Zoom in on this copy (from mcannfiles) and see clearly that the area of hair around the elastic band (esp that below) has been manipulated.

What was attached to the elastic band that had to be removed from the picture>?
ajb

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterblaster 08.07.14 12:12

The thing that I find strange is that at the time the last photograph was supposedly taken it was 18 - 19 deg C with a wind speed of 16 - 18 mph, that is just about as fast as I can ride a bike but there is not a hair out of place. It would feel cool in that wind too, the calculator I use says it would feel like 13 deg C, but they are wearing lighter clothing than on other photographs, look at how they are dressed in the play area.

Apologies if this has been discussed before.
Masterblaster

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 13:42

BlackCatBoogie wrote:

Thoughts?
Is it a small plait above the hairbobble so doesn't look quite like the rest of her hair?
apologies ajb you said below the hairbobble and I was looking above.

Her neck looks really odd, the anatomy just isn't there, where's the side of her neck on her right side. And it looks like her face has just been pasted in imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 08.07.14 16:10

ajb wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zoom in on this copy (from mcannfiles) and see clearly that the area of hair around the elastic band (esp that below) has been manipulated.

Thank you for the link! I looked at the last picture to the point of exhaustion before but now looking again to Madeleine's hair as you suggested I saw something I've never noticed before and now that I've seen it I can't unseen it! Those shiny hairs blowing over her face, first apparently coming from nowhere ,second blowing in the wind that doesn't exist anywhere else in the picture!
As to what you're pointing out, I can't really see what you mean but that " hair bead " story always troubled me because I'm a girl I can perfectly see, as you say, that's a rubber band not a bead! That whole thing about "carefully taking the bead out of her hair " smelled bad from the beginning, IMHO. Why make that up? It's a rubber band and unless it was an extraordinary strong one, from my experience, it would just have snapped when taken from the hair, or be so stretched it would be useless after. Also, that little braid looks so, careless, it's like if the person that did it was so not giving a damn about it because it's just less than half a braid with all the hair left below, that really makes me sad.
But my point is, those blowing hairs are so totally out of place, at least in my opinion!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 17:06

Ayniia wrote:
ajb wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for the link! I looked at the last picture to the point of exhaustion before but now looking again to Madeleine's hair as you suggested I saw something I've never noticed before and now that I've seen it I can't unseen it! Those shiny hairs blowing over her face, first apparently coming from nowhere ,second blowing in the wind that doesn't exist anywhere else in the picture!
As to what you're pointing out, I can't really see what you mean but that " hair bead " story always troubled me because I'm a girl I can perfectly see, as you say, that's a rubber band not a bead! That whole thing about "carefully taking the bead out of her hair " smelled bad from the beginning, IMHO. Why make that up? It's a rubber band and unless it was an extraordinary strong one, from my experience, it would just have snapped when taken from the hair, or be so stretched it would be useless after. Also, that little braid looks so, careless, it's like if the person that did it was so not giving a damn about it because it's just less than half a braid with all the hair left below, that really makes me sad.
But my point is, those blowing hairs are so totally out of place, at least in my opinion!

Somewhere in the files is a mention of a real bead found on the floor of the apartment, forget where exactly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by biggles 08.07.14 18:24

The smaller child (Amalie?) in the middle seems to be the only authentic person in that photo.

Did this get mentioned before? : (apologies if it has already)

Look at the shadow under her legs as she's sat on the side of the pool. She looks 'seated' and the shadow she casts under her legs seems authentic. 
Now look at Gerry (you'll need to look between his legs; sorry!). There is no shadow, apart from those that he casts onto himself. But no shadow on the ground under him. He's almost floating in that space.
Also look at his knees. One is higher than the other, but he's sat on a flat surface. So what is causing his left leg to elevate slightly?
He doesn't look quite right in that photo.. its like he's been cut from another photo where he was sitting on something different, and then pasted into this one. But the perspective is slightly off. 

imo Amalie was the only person in that photo originally, GM & MBM were pasted in afterwards?
biggles

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 08.07.14 19:44

j.rob wrote:Everything about this photo is weird. Not least those horrible sandals. I would be surprised if she would have been allowed to wear them as they are not suitable or safe footwear for running around on a tennis-court. I am sure that staff would have recommended clothing and footwear for all the kids' club activities. 
And why did it take so long to release the photo, if it had been taken when it was supposed to have been taken? Why the delay in publishing up-to-date photos?

And according to Kate Gerry 'loves this photo.' 

Ye Gods. This couple are just - truly gruesome.

If she had been running round on the court surely her socks & sandals would show bits of coloured gravel?  Certainly happens when my kids play football on a similarly gravel pitch.

The shoes & socks are just too clean.

Also is it me or do her feet look unusually small in proportion?
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 08.07.14 20:05

Water droplets visible in front of Gerry and Amelie. Can anyone see any in front of Madeleine?

If this is the last photo, why does Madeleine's visible arm look so very different to the visible arm in the tennis photo ?Which was taken a few days before?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 09.07.14 20:45

Those two pics were apparently taken within days of each other, to me the difference is huge. How can any detective not notice this? I wish they could be posted side to side, it would be unreal IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 21:23

Just read really interesting interpretation of the last photo from dewi lennard (kikoratton on this forum):-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  dewi lennard  @kikoratton    ·     May 6  
Since #McCann made such a show of the "Last Photo", we can take it as read that Maddie's substitute M.R. wore those clothes p.m. of 3 May.

End Quote

If I have interpreted it correctly dewi believes that MBM 'disappeared' early on in the holiday and then GM/KM signed in another 3 year old at the creche in place of MBM - i.e. a substitution.  He is saying that the purpose of the 'last photo' (allegedly taken much earlier in the holiday or photoshopped?)  is to reinforce the role of the substitute appearing as MBM on the last day via the same clothes.  If she looked similar to MBM and was wearing the same clothes as MBM in the 'last photo' then she would have been much more convincing, thus adding validity to the fact MBM was still alive on the 3rd. 

It would be interesting to establish what clothes MBM was allegedly wearing on the 3rd?  I remember KM does refer to MBM's clothes and it seemed a bit odd/unnecessary (mentioning Monsoon, Gap etc). It would be interesting to read her comments about MBM's clothing back in the light of dewi's above theory. I  will have a further look I think it is in the bewk somewhere.  God how tragic if the only nice new clothes MBM had were not a treat for her holiday but to aid her 'disappearance'  Sad 

I thought this was worth adding as I haven't seen this theory related to the 'last photo' mentioned on here. Dewi lennard's theories about the substitution can be found on twitter as above, or on here as kikoratton if you read through the last year or so.  I understand that he doesn't post/twitter as much these days but I find his ideas v v interesting. 

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.

ETA: this link is interesting:-

KH is indeed at pains to highlight MBM's clothes on the final day, even suggesting that they could have been the reason for her disappearance just to hammer it home?:-

THURSDAY May 3, 2007: Some images are etched for all time on my brain. Madeleine that lunchtime is one of them.

She was wearing an outfit I'd bought especially for her holiday: a peach-coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie anglaise shorts from Monsoon.

A small extravagance, perhaps, but I'd pictured how lovely she would look in them and I'd been right. She was striding ahead of me, swinging her bare arms to and fro. I remember thinking I should have brought a cardigan for her, although she seemed oblivious of the temperature, just happy and carefree. 

End quote

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 21:35

IMO PeterMac's interpretation re the "last" photo is the most reliable one: the photo is genuine, not photoshopped: it IS Madeleine, BUT the DATE has been changed. Taken earlier in the holiday, probably Sunday and data on the camera [which was never delivered to PJ] changed to Thursday. That's really good enough for me  yes 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 3 Empty Clothes in the Last Photo...

Post by missbeetle 09.07.14 21:41

My thoughts are along the lines of Kikoratton's.

That particular outfit may well have been worn by M.R.

It may be that that those clothes were bought for her by her very own mother.

M.R.'s mother is professionally stylish.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 09.07.14 21:59

a peach-coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie anglaise shorts from Monsoon.
We'll have to take her word for it that the top was from Gap but it's pink not peach, and it hasn't got a stitch of smocking on it.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 22:04

Don't forget it's Mrs.Bucket speaking ...  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 22:06

missbeetle wrote:My thoughts are along the lines of Kikoratton's.

That particular outfit may well have been worn by M.R.

It may be that that those clothes were bought for her by her very own mother.

M.R.'s mother is professionally stylish.

How interesting missbeetle - yes MBM's outfit in the 'last photo' is imo noticaby smarter than any of the clothes I have EVER seen her pictured in.
And why dress MBM in smart clothes for the last day - in the other few holiday photos she is dressed much more casually, almost scruffy.
It would be interesting to see if there are any pics of MR on that holiday (don't think they are included in the PJ files photos) to see what sort of clothes she was wearing, yes I believe her mother is a designer.

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.07.14 23:00

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
And why dress MBM in smart clothes for the last day - in the other few holiday photos she is dressed much more casually, almost scruffy.

The overwhelming evidence suggests that the photo was taken on Sunday 29th, hot, sunny and the first full day of the holiday.
Hence the new clothes, cameras everywhere . .   They did what everyone does,  - take PHOTOS.

Then the weather changed, and it was cold, windy (and rained on the Wednesday)
The wind died down to almost NOTHING on the Thursday evening -  "Whooshing curtains are ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE !"
And only on the Friday did it open up to become a lovely holiday for all the extended family to come and enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Read it. Pro-child-neglactors. And weep.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16590

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top