The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Deborah off to Portugal? - Page 2 Mm11

Deborah off to Portugal? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Deborah off to Portugal? - Page 2 Mm11

Deborah off to Portugal? - Page 2 Regist10

Deborah off to Portugal?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deborah off to Portugal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Deborah off to Portugal?

Post by Perelli 07.01.10 15:33

aliberte2 wrote:
Perelli wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:I Don't Think Butler will Be There. Nor Do I think She has Any More Contacts in Portugal. I Think They All Went with the Foundation and Tony or To Ambersuz.

Ambersuz has stated on her forum that she will try to be there too to meet up with Debbie.

Interesting. I thought They Had a Falling Out?

I did too, but Deborah is back on MM posting on the "let's all libel Tony Bennett" section.
Perelli

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie 07.01.10 15:42

Old Nick wrote:Did you mean sell? Of course not. There is no membership fee, I just ask for your complete loyalty and commitment.

Hhmm now I could be tempted at the "no membership fee", but before I decide for definate please could I trouble you to ask how long are your written posts,I mean I wouldn't have to bring a sleeping bag and a thermos to read Your's would I ? bashful
Stephanie
Stephanie

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by paula 07.01.10 16:46

Blacksmith Bureau

Thursday, 7 January 2010
Dreams come true - don't they?

OK, it’s decided – the hearing will be behind closed doors.

The “wheeze” we referred to – never forget that the Team McCann people buy the very best brains available in the legal field but are wilting under the pressure and unable to think clearly – won’t work. And the team, poor boobies, are only just realising it.

Whatever the verdict, the key elements of the court proceedings will come out, one way or another, during the coming months, like a dripping wound.

In July 2008 the Coffin and Gerry McCann, the latter with a spring in his step, the former lurching behind, shedding pine chips, were able to twist the meaning of the Portuguese prosecutors’ report because they had privileged access to it in translation. This time? Oh, no - there are plenty of Portuguese civil libertarians, volunteers for a cause they believe in, to ensure that the information will flow freely. The Team, from next week on, are going to be unable to stop the bleeding.

While almost nothing can save them it would be better - just - if it all came out in one week, finished. But even as they pursue the main libel case from afar in the coming year and try and make contingency plans for a UK case forced on them by Goncalo Amaral, the bleed of news from next week’s hearing, whether official or unofficial, will hurt them drip by drip.

Unless one thing happens.

The verdict in their favour, you mean?

No, not the verdict, that won’t be decisive whichever way it goes. The only thing that can save them – and it would be a triumph – is if the police witnesses unequivocally confirm the parents’ insistence that Amaral’s conclusions were “rogue”, not shared by the rest of the investigating team or its successors. At that point we can all go home, this blog can be used for cybernetic lavatory paper, Kate and Gerry McCann can be garlanded in the streets of Leicester, and we shall know that they were always telling the truth. A resolution at last.

And, of course, since the entire UK media – our truth providers from on high - have been unanimous that this is the reality and Amaral is a discredited loner that is what’s going to happen, isn’t it?

Dream on.
Posted by john blacksmith at 05:10
paula

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 07.01.10 16:49

Oh gawd, is he still going on.

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 07.01.10 16:56

I have never known anyone who can miss a point quite as spectacularly as Blackie. He really is a numpty.

Not content with telling us that De Freitas will not be appearng because the Home Office won't allow it (without once ever giving any source for his claim) he now opines that the only thing that will be newsworthy is if the police witnesses confirm that they didnt all think like Amaral. I'm not sure he actually undetstands what this case is about.

This is also bluddy hilarious - what does he think he is talking about?

'In July 2008 the Coffin and Gerry McCann, the latter with a spring in his step, the former lurching behind, shedding pine chips, were able to twist the meaning of the Portuguese prosecutors’ report because they had privileged access to it in translation.'

So what did they do Blackie, prepare a translation that was wrong?

Insert their own version in the file?

Stop being an idiot and grow up, FFS.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.10 16:57

You mean the same Blacksmith that wrote this to.

Recently my oldest and greatest friend was murdered in particularly savage circumstances, his daughter then being slaughtered at his side. It was a story that rocked Australia and as the details emerged it looked like an unstoppable one, especially if the media could get to grips with the soap opera side: a famous figure in his field, a party giver on a scale hardly seen since the Great Gatsby, aristocratic origins, the recipient of a medal from the Australian government, a missing suspect, the tensions in one of Australia’s richest families.

It was all there and within forty eight hours so was the media pack, in its hundreds, including those from the UK. Bigger than the breaking of the Madeleine Story.

My friends had to “deal with” that pack. They did. They said, briefly, that they would not be talking to the media and that they wished to be left alone. When the cameras camped out in front of Nick’s aged mother’s house in London, she gave them the same message.

And what happened? After a few days waiting the pack began to disperse. Then, knowing they wouldn’t get anything from the family, they dug up the usual suspects to give their views on Nick – people who hadn’t really known him but wanted to be quoted, a few friends unable to resist answering questions – to keep the story running.

That was it. Camera crews and reporters cost money: their employers cannot afford to have them sit around waiting for long if they’re not producing. Without a “story a day” to keep them there the pack gave up and went away and left ordinary people, who had acted with dignity and restraint, to get on and try and deal with an unutterable tragedy. That is how it should be.

Trouble is Blacksmiths sauces run into Red, Brown and Tartar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 08.01.10 20:28

Who is BlackSmith? Does he Have a Law Enforcement Background? McCann case Connections?
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top