The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns - Page 4 Mm11

Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns - Page 4 Mm11

Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns - Page 4 Regist10

Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns

Post by aiyoyo 18.10.11 1:48

happychick wrote:I have to say I find it very odd that people change their minds and become McCann supporters (especially having hosted a forum like the 3 Arguidos) because they are basically saying that people like Amaral, Grime, Lee Rainbow etc are wrong. They cannot all be wrong.

If the McCanns are as innocent as they want us to believe then they should get the case reopened and into court so that they are officially cleared. Who on earth ever heard of a missing child case being played out in libel courts!!

If I have to choose between the McCann's version of events and those like Amaral, Grime, Rainbow etc then I choose the latter and I will not read any more of Bren's ramblings. I think she is probably disgruntled because she lost her forum and no one cares about her anymore. Her behaviour on the 3As was nothing more than childish with her tantrums and flounces.

She's a fruitcake whose mind is like a yoyo and once her mind is made up she is radical about it. She was a radical-anti abduction then extreme pro-mccanns WEIRD!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns

Post by Bebootje 18.10.11 10:07

lj wrote:Innocent of what?

Or does she think now too what they did was responsible parenting?

As I said before: I loath people who change their opinion because of sympathy or antipathy they receive.

Brenda never recovered of not being the omnipotent admin of one of the biggest fora on Madeleine McCann again after the fall of 3As. Now she is trying the other side.

You could well be right. She comes to me like a person who needs the honor and glory.
Bebootje

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by madge 18.10.11 10:09

Bebootje wrote:
lj wrote:Innocent of what?

Or does she think now too what they did was responsible parenting?

As I said before: I loath people who change their opinion because of sympathy or antipathy they receive.

Brenda never recovered of not being the omnipotent admin of one of the biggest fora on Madeleine McCann again after the fall of 3As. Now she is trying the other side.

You could well be right. She comes to me like a person who needs the honor and glory.

She doesn't deserve any honor or glory when first she held the torch for Maddie but now she holds the torch for the victim's parents. nah
madge
madge

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 18.10.11 13:13

Gillyspot wrote:She has told (on twitter) me she saw the light when she had some time off work and actually read and understood the files So what had she been doing before then?

Then she pointed me to her ramblings (well named IMO) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've not read her posts but has she ever explained what it was exactly that she read in the files which prompted her Road to Damascus conversion?

Is she reading different files to everyone else?

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.11 13:40

As far as I'm aware, she didn't mention anything specific in the files that had such a dramatic effect on her. I have an image of a heavenly visit from St Clarence telling her to mend her ways!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 18.10.11 13:44

Marian wrote:As far as I'm aware, she didn't mention anything specific in the files that had such a dramatic effect on her. I have an image of a heavenly visit from St Clarence telling her to mend her ways!

Well, IF, that's the case then it should be treated with the contempt it deserves. Because if she can't back up her changed position then her apology / opinion is worthless.

apologies in advance to her if she has done so in a post we're not aware of.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.10.13 10:24

Snipped from the OP -
"
If any person is in contact with Kate and Gerry McCann, I ask them to either copy my apology to them or point them in the direction of my apology."

Well we can be pretty confident that Mr. & Mrs. are aware of this apology.    MI5CK McSPY has admitted in court in Portugal to monitoring forums and reporting back.titter
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 12.10.13 11:12

Weird - I wasn't aware of this - I left the 3As when it all started to kick off over the passwords and addresses and joined that other mostly pro-forum which was around at those days.  That went weird too so that really was the end of my discussing the case as it was strictly banned on every forum I belonged to.

Personally I felt much of the hysterical invective directed against the McCanns on the3As was extremely unpleasant and uncalled for.  Whatever the outcome of this case I feel no need to apologize to the McCanns - my feelings is that either they concealed the death of a child (for whatever reason) and then went ahead with the charade of looking for her, the other scenario is that after she was abducted - very much due to their own negligence, they hampered the police enquiry at a time when she still might have been alive and very frightened, they went ahead and publicised her picture worldwide despite being advised not to do so, they have never bothered to personally chase up any sightings, to the best of my knowledge, and they have spent a fortune on lawyers while employing the most incompetent PIs on earth.  I remember saying sometime ago on some forum or other the only conclusion is that either they are sure she is dead or they don't really care that much about finding her.  If they really believe she is alive somewhere why don't offer the abductor a fortune if she is returned alive?
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.10.13 11:49

Marian wrote:As far as I'm aware, she didn't mention anything specific in the files that had such a dramatic effect on her. I have an image of a heavenly visit from St Clarence telling her to mend her ways!
Chairman Bren's another one who's experienced a 'revelation moment'?

The woman's barking lol4
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.13 12:25

A reminder of her new Facebook page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

95 members and counting........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.10.13 12:28

Doesn't Bren have a website?  I'm sure I've seen mention of it and/or visited it in my various travels round t'internet in the cause of justice for a little girl who didn't deserve whatever fate has befallen her. .
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.13 12:44

She used to have one called Regrets and Ramblings but that has gone to the great whoosh pot in the sky.

There's this current one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 23.10.13 13:08

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:She used to have one called Regrets and Ramblings but that has gone to the great whoosh pot in the sky.

There's this current one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the link. In some ways I miss the presence of 'pros' on this forum it helps to keep you to the point when you have to debate with people who believe a different version of events.  In my mind the disappearance of the Tanner witness has made the abduction theory worth looking into again.  I'll have a look at this site and see what I feel.  Can't remember her contributing much in terms of theories on the 3As though ...
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.10.13 13:12

thanks Cheers for that link, NFWTD. 

A quick visit was sufficient to persuade me I'd entered a parallel universe yawn  and I won't be making that mistake again any time soon.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.13 17:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A reminder of her new Facebook page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

95 members and counting........
We only had 95 members at one point, but look at us now!

Heck, even Bonnybraes and muratfan used to poke fun at us for having only 95 members. Now they just prefer to send in the trolls to derail threads so they can get screenshots to send to Carter-Ruck.

They just don't play fair. pursefight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.13 17:35

ultimaThule wrote:thanks Cheers for that link, NFWTD. 

A quick visit was sufficient to persuade me I'd entered a parallel universe yawn  and I won't be making that mistake again any time soon.
I take it, you never dipped a toe in the cesspit then ...?
laughat 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 23.10.13 21:59

The 3A's now them were the days! Coldwater had everybody hook, line and sinkered!!!
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.10.13 22:12

The Theories of Chairman Bren - posted 15 June 2010

Fascinating stuff - verbatim, no editing:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a theory and based on my own personal opinion on what I have read and seen from various newspapers and police files. It is my human rights to be able to speculate and theorise.

Personalities

Kate McCann

Pushed by mother, controlled by mother, loved father but father was weak and never stood up to mother. A lonesome child, only friends were at school and jealous of other people. Wanted to be like other kids but mother pushed and pushed for her to do well. She felt she never lived up to her mothers expectations and whatever she did was not good enough. Petrified of bringing shame on parents. Left home and was free from being controlled, went wild during her time away at Uni. Mother knew this and even though she did well mother could have told her if she had not been so harem-scarem she could have achieved much more. Also came from a religious family but even that she let her mother down on because she was not religious enough. Kate always wanted a relationship with her mum where they did things together, that is why when Madeleine was born she was determined to have that relationship (hence the referral to Madeleine being a friend).

Kate was a GP, she wanted to work, it was her independence away from the mundane life she had. At work she was treated with respect and well thought of, appreciated, a woman in her own right. If she stayed at home she would have nothing, only baby talk and dirty nappies something Gerry did not have an interest in. Everything had to be about him.

Gerry McCann

Arrogant, power crazy, control freak, narcissistic, would tread on everyone and everybody to get where he wanted. Male chauvinist, child rearing was women's work, his job was to earn the money. Unhelpful at home, what he said went and could not stand anyone that was weak, could have a violent temper (as shown in the interview outside Court and ripping his mike off interview).

Madeleine McCann

IVF baby, could have been spoilt rotten because of them never expecting to have anymore children. Perhaps this led to what Madeleine wanted Madeleine got. Also she suffered from colic, Kate was tired and he was probably like most men semi helpful at first it was a novelty being dad but then probably his career and his desire for power and plus his mother bringing up 5 children led him to think that Kate should be able to cope. And it did last long before he reverted to his old ways. She could have also been spoilt by the Healys as she was their first grandchild, a grandchild they never thought they would have.

When the twins were born, Madeleine felt left out, her nose pushed out of place. Could be selfish and hard going, played up, wanted attention. Gerry was not much help and basically had the attitude "my mother could cope with 5 of us and you have more luxuries than she ever had".

Remember the video of Madeleine on the stairs and Sean played with her Shoe and she took it and said "my shoes" was that a sign that she was jealous of the twins and was still a problem.

Family recognised she was suffering and offered to help. I suspect it was Trish that helped mainly but Trish was getting older, still had her own family to look after and things were not getting any better, with Kate's family. The twins were now hitting the terrible two's and Madeleine was still being demanding. Trish offered to have Madeleine stay with her during the week as it stopped her having to run to and fro and Madeleine would go back at the weekends when Gerry was there. (Hence the question about guardianship in Kate's interview). Because this has been mentioned Gerry was resentful to Kate because she could not cope.

The Holiday

Jane Tanner admits she did not go much on Gerry, he was loud, Kate she was getting to know and she liked her. Fiona and David were the two people that tied this group together. David and Kate could have known each other for years and they were friends, David had a soft spot for Kate and Fiona and Dave knew the state of play with Kate's marriage to Gerry. How Kate was treated by Gerry and how Gerry was. This was probably a break or make holiday for the McCann's, Kate wanted a holiday with Gerry and family and do things together, Gerry help with the kids and quality time as a family, Gerry did not want this hence the remark (I am not here to enjoy myself). Kate then realised this holiday was going to be no different than being at home with 3 kids and Gerry expecting to be waited on hand and foot.

That night at the reception gathering of holidaymakers, when the Tennis Lessons, Sailing and activities were mentioned, Gerry then backtracked on his promise and booked himself in. Kate then decided to put the kids in creche.

Fiona had her mother there, spent most of the time with her, Kate felt left out. (will explain later).

Everything was just the same, she was dealing with the kids, Gerry doing what he wanted and this holiday was not what she had wanted or planned. On Tuesday there was Gerry sucking up to the quiz mistress, a beautiful buxom girl, Kate was probably jealous. (In Gerrys interview he said that either Monday or Tuesday Madeleine slept with Kate, his excuse because the twins woke her up). I suspect that is when the row started Tuesday night.

By Wednesday it was Kate sleeping in the children's bedroom. I suspect the row was still going on. Probably more from Gerry having digs at Kate and who knows he could have even been pushing her around (hence the bruises on her arms).

Thursday came, and it was still ongoing, she was tired, kids went to creche and Gerry was still being the same. She felt alone and unwanted and when she went jogging and then saw them on the beach enjoying themselves, something that she wanted from this holiday. That is the straw that broke the camels back. She could have gone back to the apartment, mentally and emotionally drained, tired and drank a couple glasses of wine. Could this have happened, before she knew it she was asleep?

She could have woken by noise or by someone (could have been Payne) and found Madeleine had fallen off the sofa and was dead. (Hence the referral to White and angelic looking).

A mother drinking, a child that has died and a body that they do not know how long it had been there. I would be interested to know what clothes Kate was wearing that tea-time (was it the check trousers). What could they do? Gerry was playing tennis, no phone, could have found this situation, what he should have done he did not and that was to phone the Police. Did he then sort Kate out, go back to the Tennis Courts and whisper is Gerry's ear what had happened. If he did, he broke the law and he knew it. Because you are legally and morally obligated to phone the emergency services if you find anybody deceased. That was it Payne could have been involved. (explains the Pact of Silence).

The Finding

Kate was told in no uncertain circumstances her drinking (remember this comment from Vanity Fair - Kate Healy, a deeply religious only child from Liverpool, once confided to her sister-in-law, “There were too many times when I’ve been alone,” and that solitude evidently left its mark. On meeting her in 1992 the boisterous McCanns found her, John recalls, “reserved.” (Although this reserve was apparently not impenetrable. At the University of Dundee, as the Mail on Sunday recently discovered, Kate’s nickname was “Hot Lips Healy,” and she was renowned, according to her yearbook, for leading friends astray during “alcoholic binges.” When asked about this recently by a friend, Kate groaned and said, “My God! I hope they don’t get the rest of that part of my life.”)

IMO Payne removed Madeleine, Gerry could have been staging the scene, the idea was for one of the others to find her, but it went wrong. Gerry could not force the shutters open from the outside or someone was coming and he had to stop (but that left his fingerprints on the outside - so what did he do, yes when the abduction was raised he then closed the shutter's went outside and tried them in front of witness which would have then explained his fingerprints on the outside shutters).

Kate's possibly failing, she used the words "she" and "they've" taken her because she could not bring herself to say Madeleine. The cock-up was if none of them asked which "she" she was referring to as Kate had two daughters, was it Madeleine or Amelie?

This was not pre-meditated, this was not planned but Gerry had to take control of the situation, he had too much to lose, he had just got funding and was on his way up. This could not happen to him and Payne by not phoning the emergency services there and then realised he was now involved.... (someone could have seen him enter that apartment). This was a botched plan and the spin was set into place to make it even harder to unravel.

Yes they had contacts and they used them. But once each and everyone started to realise they were helping in the cover-up of a missing child's death they were committed and had to continue.

The Sighting

My opinion is that Jane did see someone and she had a very good description, but the description started to resemble the person that was moving the body. If Gerry was talking to Jez Wilkins, in my opinion that only leaves Payne. Jane then tells Rachel what she saw who then tells Fiona. Fiona knows by this time what has happened, my god her stupid husband and landed them in the cart for not phoning the emergency services straight away, but again she has to think of her family. Concealing a dead child is a crime, leaving kids is a crime (whether you have a monitor or not). So she imo tells Jane not to embellish on it, Jane then becomes involved. Her friends could all go down for this and it was an accident so Jane then becomes evasive with the details. We have the egg man.

Robert Murat

Yes he is there on the morning of the 4th and guess what he can resemble the person that Jane really saw. So they know there was locals out that night and everyone was knocking on doors so the probability is that he is a local he would have been out searching as well, so they then start to point the finger at Robert as he is similar looking to David Payne in the dark.Hiya widowan, now to embellish on my theory, legally and morally speaking if you walk into anywhere and find a dead body your legal and moral obligation is to call the emergency services. Now if Payne did walk in and find this and he called Gerry and told him to get back, his very next call should have been to the emergency services.

But if he was told not to Payne has then committed his first crime, he should have said no Gerry we have to do the right thing. He is now committed.

They are intelligent doctors, and doctors are trained to deal with crime scenes, so they would have known not to touch anything. So why did Gerry after the alarm was raised shut the shutters from the inside go outside and raise them again? Was it because Gerry was the one that was supposed to have staged the scene, jemmy the shutters but when he tried they did not open. Damn could he have been running out of time? One reason I can think of this is because he knew his fingerprints were on the outside of the shutters, what better way to explain your prints than establish an alibi with everyone seeing you try the shutters.

At 9.30 he was looking at Kate to go and do the check. When Mat said he would go, I bet he had a heart in the mouth moment until Mat came back and said all is quiet. Gerry then at 10 pm again attracted Kate's attention for her to check. Now when she got there was the shutters and window opened by her? After all if she had been drinking and they did manage to sober her up enough was she then told, we could lose everything, it is all your fault.

By this time they were all checking children, and it was like musical chairs, I think the initial plan was for Kate to be busy chatting and someone else was to find Madeleine missing, and that is why Gerry mentioned in his statement about attracting Kate's attention, I think he had to get Kate there to open the shutters from the inside or he went to the loo and ran to the apartment quickly and opened the shutters and window.

If she knew that Mat had done her check at 9.30 and come back and said all is quiet then surely when she did her check at 10pm she would have known Mat and Gerry had been into the apartment so the door could be in a different position?

Now the bit that is confusing me, is this... If the wind made the door slam, it means it was blowing from the bedroom window towards the patio door. But if she noticed the door was open wider then the wind must have been blowing from the patio door to the bedroom or Gerry or Mat had moved the door. Am I right?

I still think this was a botched plan and was made up as they went along. What is the betting they checked the wind direction and miles per hour of the wind that night and hence the story morphed, just like egg man, into flapping curtains instead of curtain that were just open.

Also outside that court in Portugal we saw the real Gerry, yes he had his tantrum and took his mike off and left the interview, but we saw a Gerry that was close to bursting and I think that he looked so angry if it had been a man questioning like Sandra did, he could have punched him. Everyone saw that and then came in damage limitation, lawyers sent him back home. Now his brother does not work so why did he not go to Portugal to Kate? Yes Trish could have been looking after the twins and Mrs Healy looking after her husband. But why Fiona Payne, was she told he nearly lost it outside the Court and she had to get there to Kate to make sure no-one else lost it.

THAT'S IT

More from Chairman Bren another day...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.13 8:41

This well-reasoned blog from Bren in 2010 makes her subsequent change of heart even more dramatic and unfathomable.

I have heard that she may have been intimidated in some way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.13 8:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This well-reasoned blog from Bren in 2010 makes her subsequent change of heart even more dramatic and unfathomable.

I have heard that she may have been intimidated in some way.
She sold her soul for money you mean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum