The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards Mm11

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards Mm11

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards Regist10

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards Empty Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards

Post by HotlipsHealy 28.06.11 10:31

Posted by Brenda Ryan, ex admin of the 3 arguidos forum

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards

So I changed my opinion, I read the files and did my research, and then decided that there is nothing in the files that warrants the persecution of the parents of a missing child.

All the evidence that the anti-McCann brigade have is inconclusive. They are using parts of reports that suit their agenda whilst ignoring the summaries and conclusions.

They are ignoring the forensic reports that are in the files and relying solely on the words of an ex-detective.

There is NO DNA of Madeleine’s in the hired car.

One possible reason for the death scent in apartment 5A, Martin Grime explains clearly. That reason being that the scent detected in the bedroom could be the result of air circulation.

Both Keela and Eddie alerted to the same spot. Both Eddie and Keela can alert to dried blood from a living or dead person.

One thing Martin Grime is insistent of in his summary is this.

SUMMARY

The tasking for this operation was as per my normal Standard Operating Procedures. The dogs are deployed as search assets to secure evidence and locate human remains or Human blood.

The dogs only alerted to property associated with the McCann family. The dog alert indications MUST be corroborated if to establish their findings as evidence.

Therefore in this particular case, as no human remains were located, the only alert indications that may become corroborated are those that the CSI dog indicated by forensic laboratory analysis.

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD’s alert indications is that it is suggestive that this is ‘cadaver scent’ contaminant. This does not however suggest a motive or suspect as cross contamination could be as a result of a number of given scenarios and in any event no evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from these alerts unless they can be confirmed with corroborating evidence.

When it comes to the dogs marking the clothing nobody wants to question why Gerry signed for 4 boxes and 2 suitcases and there are pictures of 5 boxes and 2 suitcases.

Based on all of this and more I changed my opinion, I don’t approve of them leaving those children night after night, never have and never will, but the Public Prosecutor decided against charging them with neglect because he felt the neglect was not committed with intent. And that to me means that keep going on about neglect and wanting them charged is not helping to find out what happened or who harmed Madeleine McCann.

Kate and Gerry McCann will have to live with the consequences of their decisions that fateful holiday for the rest of their lives. Even if Madeleine was found tomorrow it will never take away the guilt they feel for making those decisions. They have a life-sentence to live forever, a sentence that will never end not until the day they die.

But whether I change my mind because of what I read or not one thing it has proven to me is that some of the anti-McCann supporters are no better than those they have been criticising for the past four years, the people who have supported the McCann family from the beginning.

Because I have changed my mind, there are people out there now that have turned the attack onto me. Fine my shoulders are broad enough and as for your friendship well it was never worth nothing in the first place, if you are acting so shallow. If you can’t be friends with a person with a difference of opinion, you are nothing but shallow minded and not worth having as a friend as far as I am concerned.

A person is allowed to change their opinion, that is their right. Mind you some people have really now proven to me that what others have said about them is actually true.

If any of you think I want to be part of a collective, you are very sadly mistaken. I have family and friends in the real-world and this cyber-world is something that I can live without if I choose.

Now I suppose to stop the hounding of myself I could go away do what some have done, re-invent myself and with my new head argue the case. But why should I, I have nothing to be ashamed of and I have nothing to hide. And like the McCann’s I do NOT have to prove anything to narrow-minded, hateful people, like yourselves. People who are so caught up in their hate for the McCann’s that they will turn on the devil, should the devil ever decide not to persecute the parents of a missing child.

Are these people worthy of my friendship? .. definitely not. They as far as I am concerned are not worth the time of day. They can do what they want, of course, they will continue their diatribe of insults and accusations towards me. Do I expect anything different? No because nothing has stopped them hounding, insulting and abusing the family of a missing child, so why should they feel any remorse when it comes to me.

And the question is really do I care? Nope, couldn’t give a rat’s arse to be honest. But one thing they won’t do is make me want to ever be like them again. They will never make me return to those days when I closed my mind to the truth and caused unnecessary pain to the family of a missing child. Days when I ignored niggling doubts and listened to others, instead of listening to myself, when I started to question things.

All they have proven to me is that some of them are no better than the people they have been criticising and condemning for the past 4 years. They are nothing but wolves in sheep’s clothing.

And do you know what the saddest part is? They know they will have to be forever on the anti-McCann bandwagon and can never change their opinion because they know to change their opinion would result in themselves being persecuted and becoming the next target. That is something that some of them do not have the courage to face, because some of them are cowards, they will run and hide instead of fighting for what is right.

And I wonder how many of them have the actual guts to come to my home and say it to my face… I bet none of them, it is so easy on the internet isn’t it, you can say what you like and never have to say it to a person’s face, like you would do in real-life. The internet is a easy way to abuse, bully and remain unchallenged… whereas in the real world, if what you wrote on the internet you said to someone’s face you could find yourselves having a nice view of the stars.

I have changed my opinion, I have not changed who I am and one thing I am not, is a coward unlike some.

So write your diatribe, unfriend me on facebook, block me on twitter, do your worst because people who have sense and reasoning will see the truth and they will see who is the bully and who are the not so nice people in this world.

But one thing you won’t do, is make me hound, harass and stalk people who have a missing child. I regret those days when I was part of the anti-collective, I regret those days when I ignored those niggling doubts and never did anything about them. I regret the days, I created a forum that turned into the most despicable place on the internet. Clarence Mitchell was right it turned into a “cess-pit” and do you know who turned it into a “cess-pit” the anti-McCann brigade with their inane ramblings, conspiracy theories and disgusting theories.

Miss the old 3a’s … no way I am glad it has gone and I am glad it is not on google cache. It was a hate-site, and I will have to live with the guilt of letting it turn into one. We all have our crosses to bear in life and the 3a’s is one that I will have to bear forever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards Empty Re: Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards

Post by newguest 28.06.11 17:10

I have no issues with Bren changing her opinions on this case whatsoever but a couple of things she has tweeted recently have left me rather concerned about how and why her opinions on this case have suddenly changed. Take this recent tweet from Bren for example:-

bren_ryan Bren

@J4MBM don't make me laugh with the gaspar statement, please 2 years to report and then she says just watch when DP bathes children #mccann
6 May

Now, I don't know about how anyone else feels about this tweet but it has left me quite concerned because from her tweet is seems Bren is putting a 'time limit' on reports of and investigations into suspected child sexual abuse in this case.

Another tweet of Bren's that seriously concerns me is this:-

bren_ryan Bren

Nothing sordid or perverse at all in what KM writes #McCann my god they are surrounded by CEOP and people with experience on paedos
13 May

The McCann's maybe surrounded by CEOP and people with experience on 'paedos' but neither CEOP nor any other person experienced in child protection can deny or rule out the fact that the majority (8 out of 10) of  children who are sexually abused are known to their abuser. Whilst Bren may find "nothing sordid or perverse at all in what KM writes" others, including people experienced in child protection may, because child sexual abuse is prevalent in all all aspects of our society and is not limited to any particular socio-economic group.
Anonymous
newguest

Back to top Go down

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards Empty Re: Wolves in Sheeps Clothing or just cowards

Post by lj 28.06.11 19:33

It's very interesting how people change their opinion depending on who likes them or not.

Honestly Brenda has a past and has proven to be just as a shameless opportunist like the McCanns, so why does she think people would want her friendship?

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen25000 28.06.11 19:55

Has Bren been 'Farter Clucked' ?

Reading through her remarks, it really does beggar the question.

I conversed with her a few times on the replacement 3A's, but even then it was HER SHOW.

I do get the feeling, her ego got the best of her.

Very sad really.
stephen25000

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.11 20:14

Anyone has a right to change their mind and anyone has a right to their opinion.

I personally disagree with Bren based on my knowledge of the case.

However, I don't believe anyone should be insulting, abusing harrassing, making nasty comments about, attacking, to anyone who has a different belief. I don't believe pros should be attacking antis any more than antis should be attacking pros. It would be nice if everyone could debate politely and agree to disagree wthout all this nastiness which surrounds this case.

At the end of the day we are all people who have got involved in the case because we are concerned about Madeleine being missing but from what I have witnessed over the years, it has become for some more about attacking people personally in the most vile way because they have different views and have come to different conclusions. That is what I cant understand and all this nastiness is being done on the back of a little girl which I find extremely sad.

It would be nice if all personal attacks on others could end from both sides of the case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 28.06.11 20:43

Cherry wrote:Anyone has a right to change their mind and anyone has a right to their opinion.

However, I don't believe anyone should be insulting, abusing harrassing, making nasty comments about, attacking, to anyone who has a different belief. I don't believe pros should be attacking antis any more than antis should be attacking pros. It would be nice if everyone could debate politely and agree to disagree wthout all this nastiness which surrounds this case.

At the end of the day we are all people who have got involved in the case because we are concerned about Madeleine being missing but from what I have witnessed over the years, it has become for some more about attacking people personally in the most vile way because they have different views and have come to different conclusions. That is what I cant understand and all this nastiness is being done on the back of a little girl which I find extremely sad.

It would be nice if all personal attacks on others could end from both sides of the case.

I think that Bren, if indeed she is real person rather than a web created persona, has always been pro-McCann. She gained the trust of many with her forum whilst undermining Tony Bennett and others who take the time to write letters / deliver leaflets etc. She was always a fence sitter and it is no surprise she has come out to say that she is now a McCann supporter. I am sure she is part of the Upshon/Butler/Nessling group of disruptors.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen25000 28.06.11 20:57

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Cherry wrote:Anyone has a right to change their mind and anyone has a right to their opinion.

I think that Bren, if indeed she is real person rather than a web created persona, has always been pro-McCann. She gained the trust of many with her forum whilst undermining Tony Bennett and others who take the time to write letters / deliver leaflets etc. She was always a fence sitter and it is no surprise she has come out to say that she is now a McCann supporter. I am sure she is part of the Upshon/Butler/Nessling group of disruptors.

Some excellent points Cheshire Cat and Cherry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stephen25000

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum