The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN - Page 2 Mm11

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN - Page 2 Mm11

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN - Page 2 Regist10

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN - Page 2 Empty Re: AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN

Post by lj 24.06.11 19:54

Angelique wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Angelique wrote:Really has it really been whooshed!

what this one :

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN - Page 2 25463610

Yep, it has definitely gone.

Wow! you're right - they whooshed it!

But why ?

Happy smiles make no money.

Or it might be that the makers of Gerry's hair dye begged to have it taken down.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN - Page 2 Empty Re: AT LAST, SAD KATE MCCANN CAN SMILE AGAIN

Post by Angelique 24.06.11 21:48

lj

Thank you for your reply.

I too regardless of my opinion as stated still hope and believe that should this whitewash be revealed - it will not make a jot of difference to the Portuguese Police. Their file will still stay shelved - they will not re-open the case and time may take its toll on the McCanns and Tapas7. Should any further witnesses appear, or break cover, we will still have a shot at nailing those responsible.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 24.06.11 23:30

Angelique wrote:ROSA

I think it's because they have heard from "a friend" that the Review will exonerate them and even the possibility that it will mean there is little chance of them being asked to return to Portugal. angry2

Look again at their demeanour - to me it reeks of having a great burden lifted from their shoulders.
Angelique keep hope that there is something or someone hiding in pandoras box to trip them up
i am sick of looking at there stupid faces for 4 yrs and listening to there pathetic excuses and the thought of a child dead and hidden makes my blood boil angry2 banghead
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 25.06.11 6:35

I think we have to believe in Dr Amaral and that he will bring these lying scamsters to justice. He's certainly told us enough times that justice will be done even if we don't hear from him very often these days. sad

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top