The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 20 Mm11

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 20 Mm11

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 20 Regist10

The creche enquiry

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 20 Empty Re: The creche enquiry

Post by Guest 18.11.11 13:05

The first one says K McCann (though Kate claims that she used the name Healy) and the second one is G McCann though it could be anything, typical of a doctor's handwriting I would say!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.11.11 13:29

Kate picked her up that morning, but it is supposed to be Gerry who dropped her off, according to the phone number. But why is it nothing like his normal signature as seen in the second example? Was he in a rush? That was the morning he took his only phone call at 12.24.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.11.11 13:43

Also, as someone has already pointed out. If Gerry had his phone switched off most of that holiday, how would Catriona Baker get in touch with him, if there was a sudden emergency with Madeleine?

analysis of who left there phone details when signing in Madeleine.

AM inPM in
29thKM 07903GM 07786
30thGM 07786KM 07903
1stGMKM 07903
2ndGM 07903KM 07903
3rdGM 07786KM 07903

As we can see, Gerry did not leave any number on the Tuesday morning. On the Wednesday morning, he decided to leave Kate's number. In total, it looks like there were 4 sessions where he left his number, yet had his phone switched off !!!

Is that irresponsible, or did he know he would never be called. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.11.11 15:09

I wonder if this is a connection?

On May 1st, Gerry makes no calls.

On May 1st, Kate deletes 14 calls.

On May 2nd, Gerry is using Kate's phone, as he gives this number to the creche.

On May 2nd, Kate deletes another 5 calls, just before receiving a call from Swansea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Now to me, it looks like GM has possibly been using Kate's phone on the 1st, plus the morning of the 2nd, where he slipped up by putting it on the creche sheets !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So was it Gerry who deleted all of those calls and not Kate?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 18.11.11 19:46

Stella wrote:I wonder if this is a connection?

On May 2nd, Kate deletes another 5 calls, just before receiving a call from Swansea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Now to me, it looks like GM has possibly been using Kate's phone on the 1st, plus the morning of the 2nd, where he slipped up by putting it on the creche sheets !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So was it Gerry who deleted all of those calls and not Kate?

Stella, where did the deleted call info come from? Thanks. I never knew you could tell when calls had been deleted? Its amazing what they can do now!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 18.11.11 21:01

Daisy wrote:So why the chaotic and contradictory statements about the days leading up to that 'fateful night'? If nothing had happened to Madeleine until the 3rd, why all the inconsitencies and question marks about those previous days? Surely if it had happened fresh that night, they wouldn't have had as much to remember and their statements would be more consistent not less?
These two questions are very pertinent: "Why the chaotic and contradictory statements about the days leading up to that 'fateful night'? If nothing had happened to Madeleine until the 3rd, why all the inconsitencies and question marks about those previous days?"

Stella's consistent answer (which I have tended to agree with) has been: 'Because something happened to Madeleine very early on in the week'.

I think there just could be an alternative explanation for why there is so much evasion and confusion about what went on earlier in the week.

Suppose that the Tapas 9 and some of the guests, as has been supposed (and claimed by some), were 'swingers'. Suppose that in some way the 'swinging' of these couples was instrumental in some direct or indirect way in Madeleine dying (e.g. sedation). Is it possible that a plan could have emerged amongst all those, including any Mark Warners staff who were involved in or facilitated the 'swinging', to come up with the plan of an abduction hoax? It might explain why Mark Warners immediately flew in the top PR experts they could lay their hands on. And if they were really 'swinging' half the time, whilst claiming to be playing tennis and going windsurfing etc., could that posibly account for all the evasions and confusions about their activities earlier in the week?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 20 Empty 'swinging' or playing tennis?

Post by pauline 18.11.11 21:43

Oh Tony, the visual pictures conjured up by your post for me after a very busy day.......
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.11.11 8:21

Tony Bennett wrote:
Daisy wrote:So why the chaotic and contradictory statements about the days leading up to that 'fateful night'? If nothing had happened to Madeleine until the 3rd, why all the inconsitencies and question marks about those previous days? Surely if it had happened fresh that night, they wouldn't have had as much to remember and their statements would be more consistent not less?
These two questions are very pertinent: "Why the chaotic and contradictory statements about the days leading up to that 'fateful night'? If nothing had happened to Madeleine until the 3rd, why all the inconsitencies and question marks about those previous days?"

Stella's consistent answer (which I have tended to agree with) has been: 'Because something happened to Madeleine very early on in the week'.

I think there just could be an alternative explanation for why there is so much evasion and confusion about what went on earlier in the week.

Suppose that the Tapas 9 and some of the guests, as has been supposed (and claimed by some), were 'swingers'. Suppose that in some way the 'swinging' of these couples was instrumental in some direct or indirect way in Madeleine dying (e.g. sedation). Is it possible that a plan could have emerged amongst all those, including any Mark Warners staff who were involved in or facilitated the 'swinging', to come up with the plan of an abduction hoax? It might explain why Mark Warners immediately flew in the top PR experts they could lay their hands on. And if they were really 'swinging' half the time, whilst claiming to be playing tennis and going windsurfing etc., could that posibly account for all the evasions and confusions about their activities earlier in the week?
Hi Tony - I think it could. The same could also account for more 'unsavoury' interests they may have had (allegedly one man leaving the Tapas table at a time for 15 minutes or so?)
I'm actually starting to come round to a different idea of what may have happened after reading this and a couple of other threads. It could turn out to be a non-starter, I need to get my thoughts all down on paper to check if it works then I'll offer it up for dissection! Wink If a topic never appears, you'll know it didn't work...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.11 8:53

rainbow-fairy wrote:

Stella, where did the deleted call info come from? Thanks. I never knew you could tell when calls had been deleted? Its amazing what they can do now!

Kikoraton, our retired intelligence expert analysed all of this and you should be able to find it in our telephone autopsy thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 19.11.11 9:50

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Hi Tony - I think it could. The same could also account for more 'unsavoury' interests they may have had (allegedly one man leaving the Tapas table at a time for 15 minutes or so?)
I'm actually starting to come round to a different idea of what may have happened after reading this and a couple of other threads. It could turn out to be a non-starter, I need to get my thoughts all down on paper to check if it works then I'll offer it up for dissection! Wink If a topic never appears, you'll know it didn't work...

Good morning all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you know, I firmly believe there is something in this case that links the majority of those doctors on that holiday that would be not only hugely embarrassing - but perhaps potentially costly to the NHS/UK government, and is the reason they are protecting this sleazy pair and their entourage come hell or high water (imo).

My two thoughts are a) a possible 'lifestyle' aspect, and/or b) the doctors' holidays were paid for by pharmaceutical company(ies) as perks and inducements to use specific drugs on their patients.... what if the UK Government knew a trial would disclose unethical practices condoned and even encouraged by the NHS. Also COMARE payments/inducements to Gerry? Perhaps they feared a mass of lawsuits. Which leads me to Astra Zeneca, where Gerry's brother John worked..... See US article.

Astra Zeneca
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 19.11.11 10:30

Just to add, because I realise I was woefully off top in my above post (sorry). [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree with Tony, that the strange crèche records and avoidance of who knows who and what they were doing at specific times on that fateful holiday, may well be related to something other than an earlier demise. As previously stated, it is my opinion that the death occurred 2nd/3rd.... and I very much lean towards Amaral's conclusions, as I believe Snr Amaral knows a lot more than he has been able to divulge thus far.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.11.11 10:49

Stella wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

Kikoraton, our retired intelligence expert analysed all of this and you should be able to find it in our telephone autopsy thread.

Thanks muchly, Stella - I will load it up and read it in a bit. Its going to be so much easier when my broadband goes in - my blackberry on vodafone takes ages!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.11.11 10:50

Stella wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

Thanks muchly, Stella - I will load it up and read it in a bit. Its going to be so much easier when my broadband goes in - my blackberry on vodafone takes ages!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 19.11.11 11:02

rainbow-fairy wrote:
pennylane wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
pennylane wrote:
beejay wrote:I sometimes think we can look for things that aren't there and the reality is simpler.

I believe Goncarlo Amaral was close to the truth and of course he had much more intelligence than any of us.

In my opinion, for what it's worth, there were tensions building from the start, probably pre-dating the holiday and the relationship between Gerry & Kate started to fracture very early on as he decided to do his own thing signing up for regular tennis games while Kate was left to look after the kids. I think she may have developed a resentment of the children for these marital issues and Madeleine as the eldest and more vocal child became the focus for her repressed anger.

I reckon Kate sedated the children so they could have more time together in the evening and the so-called regular checks never happened.

When Madeleine woke up and cried all night she increased the dose with tragic repercussions.

The cover-up started and all the group fell in line because they were also guilty of leaving their kids alone so were scared of being implicated in a negligence action. There may have been other reasons why this became a group dynamic and we can only speculate on the motives but they will be stronger than just friendships.

The way things unfolded were not due to any covert organisations, it was simply that the McCanns were a middle class, photogenic couple and the politicians, press, celebrities etc fell for the abduction theory and the useless foreign police. If there has been a follow-up cover-up it is purely to save face and because the forensics cannot nail the McCanns in the absence of a body.

We are in an age when smart killers with good PR and the best solicitors can escape justice because the burden of proof has become ridiculously slanted and the technology on DNA, forensics etc mean holes can be punched in virtually any prosecution case when you have enough money to throw at it and the jury/judges are not qualified to see through the technobabble. I give you Foxy Knoxy and her incredible acquittal.

The McCanns will be safe from conviction unless and until one of the Tapas 9 breaks or poor Madeleine's body is found but neither of those events is likely to happen I guess.

I totally agree beejay. The reality is simple. You've hit the nail on the head with your post imo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pennylane, beejay, can't deny that these are well written and well thought out arguments AND you could well both be right.
However, the 'over-sedation and accidental death scenario' just doesn't work for me. Yes, there would have been repurcussions but it just doesn't strike me as being sufficiently 'serious' enough for the other Tapasniks to cover for them. In effect, committing yet more crimes in the process - perverting the course of justice, perjury if it came before a court, etc. They'd not be charged with neglect EVEN if (and I don't believe for one second) the children were left alone. Portuguese law only recognises 'neglect with intent' ie knowingly abandoning a child to it's fate. I firmly believe that K + G, considering Maddie met some kind of 'fate' could, with a bit of wrangling, have been charged with this. IMO they were not because the PJ were well aware the children were not left alone. This then raises much more sinister connotations for the other Tapasniks sticking by the McCanns. The 'over-sedation and accident' also doesn't, for me, explain the government help and disruption of the PJ investigation either. All just MHO, of course Wink

Rainbow fairy, thanks for your reply

It is possible that most or all of the children were not left alone, but that's not been confirmed imo. I think perhaps you underestimate the repercussions of all these doctors and specialists drugging their kids to go out drinking with each other, and a 3 year old little girl dies as a result! Whether there was sometimes someone present or not.... the scandal and penalties would have been enormous, and would have ruined their careers, and social services could have taken their children. Also a factor is what type of sedation was used? For example, perhaps ROB had something in his kit that he said would be ever so gentle.... and then Maddie got up in a groggy state and fell off the back of the chair, or over the balcony, breaking her neck. That ties him in as another who would be desperate to keep the sordid truth from emerging. I still believe Gerry ran into Smith (sorry guys), and JT was desperate to save her partner ROB, hence her simultaneous bundleman/Gerry sighting. I don't think she was doing anything for the Mc's, it was all about self preservation for each and every one of them.

Also there's a possibility that the tapasniks and other UK couples that were doctors etc, were on a (shall we say) lifestyle type of holiday, or meeting up for a reason we do not know, arranged by someone who lived in the vicinity. All of these people with top jobs and children could fear the scandal or truth emerging imo. It could have been sordid, and destroyed their lives imo.

The government was helping British doctors and specialists, and a member of COMARE, as they wanted the scandal to go away. They didn't want them on trial in a foreign country and their bank records etc looked into, as the NHS has much to hide imo.

The Mc's et al thought they could blagg it..... 'I'm so respectable, look who I know, of course I'm telling the truth' They thought nobody would even consider them liars. Goncalo Amaral and the PJ saw through them and unfortunately were stopped in their tracks.

------
Whew, that was a marathon. This is why I try not to get too involved with my answers.... there's so much to say, and it's all been said before many times. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I hope someone can come up with something that settles certain issues once and for all so we can come close to an agreement. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pennylane, another fantastic post and I can't fault your reasoning. I certainly agree with many parts. I'd just like to pick up on a few parts, though:

Bolded text-Would they necessarily lose their jobs, or would they have been helped and shielded even more than they already have been?
Italics-You would certainly think so. In fact, I would stake every penny I own, and then some, that if I was suspected of (or publicly admitted to) doing what the McCanns insist they did i.e leaving three children under the age of four in an unlocked apartment, home or abroad, even for ten minutes, my children would be on a CP register or even the subjects of an EPO (I'm not a middle class doctor you see. I'm a single parent with health problems). At the very least we would be interfered with by Social Services. The McCanns don't seem to be! Granted, we would not know if the twins ARE subject to Child Protection or not, as the secrecy of SS depts and family courts would prevent this. However, didn't Kate and Gerry claim that a Children's Services professional had said their arrangements were 'well within the realm of responsible parenting'? Well, I for one don't believe it - they've never identified themselves, have they?
Bold Italics-How exactly would JT help ROB by inventing 'bundleman'?

I get the idea behind another of the Tapas lot covering up any part they may have played in what happened but I still feel it was likely something far more sinister than accidental over-sedation. But fantastic post anyway pennylane Wink

Hello rainbow-fairy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Regarding your 'far more sinister' aspect of this case. I have not discounted this possibility at all, particularly in light of the Gaspar statements. It is entirely possible that a couple of the tapasnik men had their own agenda for wanting the body hidden, over and above what the rest of the group have been told. I certainly wouldn't trust a couple of the daddies further than I could throw them!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.11.11 11:02

The BlackBerry on vodafone also double posts! Lol. Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.11.11 11:29

pennylane wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
pennylane wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
pennylane wrote:
beejay wrote:I sometimes think we can look for things that aren't there and the reality is simpler.

I believe Goncarlo Amaral was close to the truth and of course he had much more intelligence than any of us.

In my opinion, for what it's worth, there were tensions building from the start, probably pre-dating the holiday and the relationship between Gerry & Kate started to fracture very early on as he decided to do his own thing signing up for regular tennis games while Kate was left to look after the kids. I think she may have developed a resentment of the children for these marital issues and Madeleine as the eldest and more vocal child became the focus for her repressed anger.

I reckon Kate sedated the children so they could have more time together in the evening and the so-called regular checks never happened.

When Madeleine woke up and cried all night she increased the dose with tragic repercussions.

The cover-up started and all the group fell in line because they were also guilty of leaving their kids alone so were scared of being implicated in a negligence action. There may have been other reasons why this became a group dynamic and we can only speculate on the motives but they will be stronger than just friendships.

The way things unfolded were not due to any covert organisations, it was simply that the McCanns were a middle class, photogenic couple and the politicians, press, celebrities etc fell for the abduction theory and the useless foreign police. If there has been a follow-up cover-up it is purely to save face and because the forensics cannot nail the McCanns in the absence of a body.

We are in an age when smart killers with good PR and the best solicitors can escape justice because the burden of proof has become ridiculously slanted and the technology on DNA, forensics etc mean holes can be punched in virtually any prosecution case when you have enough money to throw at it and the jury/judges are not qualified to see through the technobabble. I give you Foxy Knoxy and her incredible acquittal.

The McCanns will be safe from conviction unless and until one of the Tapas 9 breaks or poor Madeleine's body is found but neither of those events is likely to happen I guess.

I totally agree beejay. The reality is simple. You've hit the nail on the head with your post imo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pennylane, beejay, can't deny that these are well written and well thought out arguments AND you could well both be right.
However, the 'over-sedation and accidental death scenario' just doesn't work for me. Yes, there would have been repurcussions but it just doesn't strike me as being sufficiently 'serious' enough for the other Tapasniks to cover for them. In effect, committing yet more crimes in the process - perverting the course of justice, perjury if it came before a court, etc. They'd not be charged with neglect EVEN if (and I don't believe for one second) the children were left alone. Portuguese law only recognises 'neglect with intent' ie knowingly abandoning a child to it's fate. I firmly believe that K + G, considering Maddie met some kind of 'fate' could, with a bit of wrangling, have been charged with this. IMO they were not because the PJ were well aware the children were not left alone. This then raises much more sinister connotations for the other Tapasniks sticking by the McCanns. The 'over-sedation and accident' also doesn't, for me, explain the government help and disruption of the PJ investigation either. All just MHO, of course Wink

Rainbow fairy, thanks for your reply

It is possible that most or all of the children were not left alone, but that's not been confirmed imo. I think perhaps you underestimate the repercussions of all these doctors and specialists drugging their kids to go out drinking with each other, and a 3 year old little girl dies as a result! Whether there was sometimes someone present or not.... the scandal and penalties would have been enormous, and would have ruined their careers, and social services could have taken their children. Also a factor is what type of sedation was used? For example, perhaps ROB had something in his kit that he said would be ever so gentle.... and then Maddie got up in a groggy state and fell off the back of the chair, or over the balcony, breaking her neck. That ties him in as another who would be desperate to keep the sordid truth from emerging. I still believe Gerry ran into Smith (sorry guys), and JT was desperate to save her partner ROB, hence her simultaneous bundleman/Gerry sighting. I don't think she was doing anything for the Mc's, it was all about self preservation for each and every one of them.

Also there's a possibility that the tapasniks and other UK couples that were doctors etc, were on a (shall we say) lifestyle type of holiday, or meeting up for a reason we do not know, arranged by someone who lived in the vicinity. All of these people with top jobs and children could fear the scandal or truth emerging imo. It could have been sordid, and destroyed their lives imo.

The government was helping British doctors and specialists, and a member of COMARE, as they wanted the scandal to go away. They didn't want them on trial in a foreign country and their bank records etc looked into, as the NHS has much to hide imo.

The Mc's et al thought they could blagg it..... 'I'm so respectable, look who I know, of course I'm telling the truth' They thought nobody would even consider them liars. Goncalo Amaral and the PJ saw through them and unfortunately were stopped in their tracks.

------
Whew, that was a marathon. This is why I try not to get too involved with my answers.... there's so much to say, and it's all been said before many times. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I hope someone can come up with something that settles certain issues once and for all so we can come close to an agreement. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pennylane, another fantastic post and I can't fault your reasoning. I certainly agree with many parts. I'd just like to pick up on a few parts, though:

Bolded text-Would they necessarily lose their jobs, or would they have been helped and shielded even more than they already have been?
Italics-You would certainly think so. In fact, I would stake every penny I own, and then some, that if I was suspected of (or publicly admitted to) doing what the McCanns insist they did i.e leaving three children under the age of four in an unlocked apartment, home or abroad, even for ten minutes, my children would be on a CP register or even the subjects of an EPO (I'm not a middle class doctor you see. I'm a single parent with health problems). At the very least we would be interfered with by Social Services. The McCanns don't seem to be! Granted, we would not know if the twins ARE subject to Child Protection or not, as the secrecy of SS depts and family courts would prevent this. However, didn't Kate and Gerry claim that a Children's Services professional had said their arrangements were 'well within the realm of responsible parenting'? Well, I for one don't believe it - they've never identified themselves, have they?
Bold Italics-How exactly would JT help ROB by inventing 'bundleman'?

I get the idea behind another of the Tapas lot covering up any part they may have played in what happened but I still feel it was likely something far more sinister than accidental over-sedation. But fantastic post anyway pennylane Wink

Hello rainbow-fairy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Regarding your 'far more sinister' aspect of this case. I have not discounted this possibility at all, particularly in light of the Gaspar statements. It is entirely possible that a couple of the tapasnik men had their own agenda for wanting the body hidden, over and above what the rest of the group have been told. I certainly wouldn't trust a couple of the daddies further than I could throw them!
Me neither! Though I must say my Dad mentioned something quite pertinent the other day - we need to remember that not all individuals of the persuasion mentioned in the Gaspar statements are men! Think of the recent nursery cases in the UK?
But - yes. Great post. I love your way with words (and your avatar - makes me smile everytime I see it Wink)
There are just so many aspects to this case that could be relevant it's hard to know who is right, who is part right and who is just plain miles off! I think we all need to remember that, however persuasive the evidence, we all here are doing the same things - making theories that fit (or trying to). Unless it has glaring holes, they all have equal merit - we can only work with the evidence we have. As you say, we can be sure that Snr Amaral probably has access to far more than we do - and I bet he has studied all the subsequent evidence carefully (including 'the' bewk!)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 19.11.11 12:26

Thank you so much for your kind words, rainbow-fairy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your posts are extremely insightful, and you are absolutely correct in that we are attempting to make theories fit - nothing more nothing less. Without any real cross-examination or interrogation of the tapasniks being carried out by the police at the most crucial time, or since, it's virtually impossible to know who is hot or cold regarding what happened, Although I feel quite sure the truth has been touched on significantly at times, the proof is in the pudding... and though we have most of the recipe, it's difficult to identify the key ingredients. Let's face it, their version of events is so spectacularly dire - it is not so much about sorting truth from lies, it's about sorting which lie is the most significant to what befell Madeleine.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.11 12:28

What everyone needs to remember is, Goncalo Amaral was only privvy to information up until the point he was removed.

Between the point he was removed and the case was shelved, he was not allowed access to the investigation.

Just before leaving, Goncalo Amaral said he was trying to find this mysterious apartment the McCann's were seen entering, which would have been a NEW lead, but that was never followed up.

As soon as Rebelo took over, nothing more was followed up, as confirmed by the Lawyer who reported the airing of the car boot.

So as we can see, the investigation was very much ongoing and far from being complete.

If Goncalo Amaral knew about the handwriting issues on the creche sheets, they would never have been released on the DVD. They would certainly have been witheld pending further analysis, which can only mean they never got that far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.11 12:45

Tony Bennett wrote:I think there just could be an alternative explanation for why there is so much evasion and confusion about what went on earlier in the week.

Tony, I certainly think that is a good contender for much of the confusion that week. But sadly it doesn't come even close to explaining the inconsistencies in the handwriting on the creche sheets, which started on the 29th April.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 19.11.11 12:48

Stella wrote:What everyone needs to remember is, Goncalo Amaral was only privvy to information up until the point he was removed.

Between the point he was removed and the case was shelved, he was not allowed access to the investigation.

Just before leaving, Goncalo Amaral said he was trying to find this mysterious apartment the McCann's were seen entering, which would have been a NEW lead, but that was never followed up.

As soon as Rebelo took over, nothing more was followed up, as confirmed by the Lawyer who reported the airing of the car boot.

So as we can see, the investigation was very much ongoing and far from being complete.

If Goncalo Amaral knew about the handwriting issues on the creche sheets, they would never have been released on the DVD. They would certainly have been witheld pending further analysis, which can only mean they never got that far.

Hi stella [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are correct of course, and if we are talking about proof, it's quite obvious GA was dropped before he could further the investigation. However, he will have ideas and information that was independently gained I'm sure. Remember the British policeman that was going to be a witness at GA's trial but was pulled off by the UK? This is another example that GA had his share of allies, in spite of efforts to shut him out. I feel sure he has done plenty of digging around then and since, and that he knows people who have their ear to the ground that are on his side. I believe the Mc's have a lot of enemies in Portugal.

The McCanns fear him because of what he knows.... this I am certain of.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.11.11 12:57

I know Stella & I don't always see eye to eye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but I'm in total agreement with her on this. There is something much more sinister underlying this case. We have a few theories of what this could be, including the excellent write up posted by Tony B from 'Q'. I think the creche records are vitally important & if investigated properly could unlock some very damning evidence.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.11 13:14

Hallelujah to that Daisy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.11.11 13:46

At the top of every creche sheet is a date, which is usually in number format, as dd/mm/yy.

Except for one day!! On the 3rd, it now appears in full as the '3rd May 2007'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.11.11 17:35

pennylane wrote:Thank you so much for your kind words, rainbow-fairy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your posts are extremely insightful, and you are absolutely correct in that we are attempting to make theories fit - nothing more nothing less. Without any real cross-examination or interrogation of the tapasniks being carried out by the police at the most crucial time, or since, it's virtually impossible to know who is hot or cold regarding what happened, Although I feel quite sure the truth has been touched on significantly at times, the proof is in the pudding... and though we have most of the recipe, it's difficult to identify the key ingredients. Let's face it, their version of events is so spectacularly dire - it is not so much about sorting truth from lies, it's about sorting which lie is the most significant to what befell Madeleine.
Absolutely, very well said pennylane. I don't know what you think about this, but I always get the gut feelings that when the 'truth' is being touched on however small, is when the trolls descend. I had read with interest 'Theory' on the Unterdenteppichgekehrt blog and looked forward to seeing it debated here. Fat chance! In jumps garth1 ( and I think RbXHn also) and 80 pages later... Nada. No sensible debate, just trolls blowing smoke. It always makes me wonder why some topics escape, but others are jumped on almost immediately? Any thoughts?

ETA: there is one thing I almost agree with the McCanns on (yeh, I know!) - that is, the PJ. Taking nothing away from GA, who I think did a wonderful job, I have to say they did c**k up from the first second. The apartment should've been cleared and sealed, K, G and the other Tapas should've been separated and questioned. No soft options. If this had been done, I really believe the McCanns and (some) friends would be in prison and we'd all be doing something else! Considering statistics show most crimes against children are perpetrated by close family, the McCanns were given far too much benefit of the doubt (IMHO, obviously Wink) But poor Gonçalo was up against it from day one.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.11 14:06

Stella wrote:"Mark Warner maintained a register to all the activities in which the children participated. It functioned as a calendar, referring hour by hour, to what the children were doing. I believe that the Portuguese police collected the sign-in/out sheets and the registry of activities immediately on the day following the disappearance".

Here is the confirmation that the creche sheets were in the possession of the PJ on the 4th of May.

Here you go Tony, somewhere in Cat's statement I must have found this very important bit. Will look for it now.

EDIT: Yes, it is in her Rogatory interview, word search for 'collected'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top