The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 30 Mm11

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 30 Mm11

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 30 Regist10

The creche enquiry

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 30 Empty Re: The creche enquiry

Post by comperedna 28.08.14 18:01

I do not think it would be possible for another three year old to be passed off as Madeleine at the creche. There is no way a child of that age would not give the game away. 'My name isn't Madeleine you know' etc. You could not swear a child to secrecy at age 3+ either.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 28.08.14 18:08

I just can't believe any of that gang left their children alone. Only Rachel sounds callous enough ("The baby was so smelly and leaky in her growbag") but I can't imagine any of the others doing it. For what, anyway? To spend night after night with the same people in the same not very exciting restaurant? They were surely not so bereft of entertainment in their ordinary lives that this seemed like fun?
But if they didn't leave the children alone, what did they do? I wouldn't care to babysit all those babies and toddlers on my own (if the 'sick' person babysitting is true). They would have to be drugged though, whichever way you look at it.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 28.08.14 18:15

I agree, Juliet. I think someone was likely with them, all together. I don't know if Madeleine was with all the others. Maybe, for some reason... she was in flat 5a on her own.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 28.08.14 18:39

Many believe that Madeleine was absent from just about the start of the holiday. In which case, swerving off topic, who did Mrs Fenn hear? In the Irish TV interview Gerry starts saying Amelie was crying on the Tuesday night and Kate butts in quickly to head him off.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 28.08.14 19:04

comperedna wrote:I think the UK travel cots must be MUCH smaller than the US ones. As soon as a child can stand and climb a bit, they are not really safe. That would account for the difference. I don't know about the ones in Portugal.

Now, more grown up, my grandchildren are very polite, helpful and 'biddable'. However at ages 2 and 3, I was on the phone with an urgent call and the two of my own children left their toys, with which they had been happily playing, and went into the kitchen of our small flat unseen. The younger one, who DID know it was naughty, opened the fridge door. My three year old daughter, who even more knew it was wrong, 'egged' (sorry) him on. He took a pack of half-a-dozen eggs and shied them all over the kitchen floor. Then they both poked the yolks until they split. It was the giggles and general hilarity over this latter activity that caused me to break off the call and run in there. My point being that at that age, especially if playing together, children can never really be left to their own devices.

I totally agree! I think these people sound like idiots if they really left their kids alone like this. I wouldn't do it, that's for sure. I don't necessarily believe it's really what they did either, though...
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 26.10.14 20:56

Guest wrote:Did you know that as a "Madeleine" was signed out of creche at 5.30 on the 3rd, with the alarm being raised at 10pm.

That's 4.5 hours for "Madeleine" to leave the resort and exit the country with her parents. All totally legit and above board.

Do you remember the taxi driver who swears he had "Madeleine" in his taxi at 8.10pm and after a fairly short journey the group transferred into a jeep heading for somewhere ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good thinking!
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.10.14 10:53

juliet wrote:I just can't believe any of that gang left their children alone. Only Rachel sounds callous enough ("The baby was so smelly and leaky in her growbag") but I can't imagine any of the others doing it. For what, anyway? To spend night after night with the same people in the same not very exciting restaurant? They were surely not so bereft of entertainment in their ordinary lives that this seemed like fun?
But if they didn't leave the children alone, what did they do? I wouldn't care to babysit all those babies and toddlers on my own (if the 'sick' person babysitting is true). They would have to be drugged though, whichever way you look at it.
I dont think they were ever left alone - apart from the 3rd may in order to enable the abduction. But yes, - what did they do instead? Was it 1 person per night? Even that does not sound very likely - I believe the OC  nannies looked after them - 1 or 2 of the nannies. And those nannies have lied   IMO about what was going on..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 27.10.14 11:08

HelenMeg wrote:
juliet wrote:I just can't believe any of that gang left their children alone. Only Rachel sounds callous enough ("The baby was so smelly and leaky in her growbag") but I can't imagine any of the others doing it. For what, anyway? To spend night after night with the same people in the same not very exciting restaurant? They were surely not so bereft of entertainment in their ordinary lives that this seemed like fun?
I dont think they were ever left alone - apart from the 3rd may in order to enable the abduction. But yes, - what did they do instead? Was it 1 person per night? Even that does not sound very likely - I believe the OC  nannies looked after them - 1 or 2 of the nannies. And those nannies have lied   IMO about what was going on..
I agree about the nannies possibly looking after the children and would also look far more intensely at their (conflicting) statements. Again, not quite adding up, especially with the photo printer.
Then of course they were moved off very quickly, yet have since met up with the McCs.
I can't say that I'm convinced that Madeleine however was in the group of children being watched over by the nannies, if indeed they were overseeing the children.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top