The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth

Post by LittleMissMolly 16.06.11 7:34

I've always believed much the same thing lj ...albeit with the slight variation that some if not all of the T7 friends are complicit.

Essentially Pat Brown agrees with that - although she is careful to posit that it is just a theory.

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth

Post by Guest 16.06.11 10:27

Pat Brown's new ebook on kindle is already no1 in best selling books in true crime!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: My New Amazon eBook! Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 McCann%2BKindle%2BCoverI have received a lot of requests to analyze what happened to Maddie four years ago in Portugal and out today on Amazon is my new Kindle ebook, Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It is already the #1 Kindle eBook in True Crime on Amazon UK and is moving up rapidly at Amazon in the US. If you don't have a Kindle, no fear. You can download Kindle to your PC or Mac and read it that way.

If you want a preview as to what this profile is about, read my new post on Women in Crime Ink: Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

And on twitter she says...............

Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 Amazon_Profiler_Cover_normal
ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN @

@northernlass73 I hated giving her the money but it DID help me a lot with the Profile!

22 hours ago

»

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN @

@sooobsessed Thanks much. I hope it adds something to the future of the investigation; we shall see.

22 hours ago

»

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN @

@northernlass73 She shows a lot of signs of overfocus on herself at inappropriate times. And her, book, should have be titled, Kate.

22 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/profilerpatb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.06.11 11:33

It makes a very interesting read.
- for those who don't know you can download Kindle for a PC or Mac for nothing, direct from the Amazon. web site
Then as soon as you pay the tiny amount for the book it downloads immediately, and you can read it on screen -

There is a certain irresistible and compelling logic in the way she presents her theory. The opinions she expresses are based on the known facts, and although they may turn out to be wrong, are backed by the weight of what we know, and what we may reasonably surmise and deduce.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.11 16:25

Pat Brown has now opened a facebook page for comments about her profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann - lots of comments,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/137592626316577?sk=wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.11 16:29

Some of the comments on above link inprevious post

Liz Newman
Pat not sure if you know, the McCanns are in the suing mood again. Three people this time. Loved the Profile, you seem to be saying what many of us in the UK have been saying for 4 years. Thank you for your work on behalf of a little girl with no voice. Madeleine McCann. x
18 hours ago · Like · Comment

Jacqueline Turner, Lynette Estelle Pollard, Rosemary Smith and 2 others like this..

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Were they ever out of it, Liz?
18 hours ago ·
2 peopleLoading....Liz Newman Well I suppose now us tax payers are giving them 3.5 million pound for our Police to do a review they have money now to sue who they want. I am glad you are in the States, they are getting less and less support here.

18 hours ago.
Liz Newman This is who they are suing this time. Just hope it backfires on the Pat.
18 hours ago

· 1 personLoading.....Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
The haters have struck! If you are from the UK and haven't posted a review at Amazon, I could use your help! If you go to post one, refer to "Hotrod" in your post, the one who just put up a FIVE STAR review called, "Ignore the Official Files"! The review is NOT a positive one, but a cleverly disguised attempt to discredit me and ruin book sales. ( cont. below)
about an hour ago · Like · Comment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 18.06.11 17:15

I got the Pat Brown book 2 days ago and it is clear with evidence and I think she has the scenario that actually happened of if not exactly - very close.

I recommend anyone (with an open mind) to buy it and see what they think.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 18.06.11 19:45

I read that Pat thought she could of been brought back to England in a suitcase , So if her theory still revolves around that, I just dont believe that,
Can someone whos read it just put her basic theory here Thanks

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 19.06.11 12:11

dragonfly wrote:I read that Pat thought she could of been brought back to England in a suitcase , So if her theory still revolves around that, I just dont believe that,

Basically her theory is that Madeleine's body was disposed of during their trip to Huelva (something which I have always personally believed) ... there are no wild theories in the profile at all - it only extrapolates from the known facts and is a real tribute to good old Occams Razor thumbsup

LittleMissMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 19.06.11 12:44

LittleMissMolly wrote:
dragonfly wrote:I read that Pat thought she could of been brought back to England in a suitcase , So if her theory still revolves around that, I just dont believe that,

Basically her theory is that Madeleine's body was disposed of during their trip to Huelva (something which I have always personally believed) ... there are no wild theories in the profile at all - it only extrapolates from the known facts and is a real tribute to good old Occams Razor Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 636506

She believes Madeleine may have been taken to Huelva or possible bought home at a later date.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by DocMartin 19.06.11 12:51

Cheshire Cat wrote:She believes Madeleine may have been taken to Huelva or possible bought home at a later date.

I do hope it's the latter. I can't imagine taking 3 young children away on holiday only to have one die and be dumped in another country. If I were Madeleine's parent I would want her body at home.

But why does Kate McCann say she feels closer to Madeleine in Portugal if she could be in Huelva?
DocMartin
DocMartin

Activity : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.11 12:53

Maybe because that is the last place she saw her alive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 19.06.11 14:05

Or even it may be as simple as that PDL is nearer to Huelva than Rothley. She doesnt say close she says closer (or am I wrong?)
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.11 21:17

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCannLikeAuthor.Profile of the Disappeara... ·

.Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

If you know any media, have a blog, FB or Twitter, or post on a forum, spread the word about the Profile! For it to have any clout, it needs to become something to contend with. I AM willing to speak up and I will not back down.
6 hours ago · Like · Comment

..Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Kate's and Gerry's explanation for why the campaign goes on: "She is very young and vulnerable and needs our help." I guess that thinking didn't apply when she was only three years old.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/137592626316577?sk=wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BertySodbuster 19.06.11 22:21

If she really wanted to spread the word she should have put her theory on her blog so people could read it for free rather than charging for it.
BertySodbuster
BertySodbuster

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.11 22:37

BertySodbuster wrote:If she really wanted to spread the word she should have put her theory on her blog so people could read it for free rather than charging for it.

Welcome to the forum,
I suppose the same could be said for KM's book. If it was about finding Madeleine, they could have written all the relevant facts on their website to download for free, then they could have asked for calls to be phoned to the police, who would in turn look at any relevant information, instead of having to pay for PI's who don't seem to have achieved much to date. We have been told by FOI requests that it is an ongoing investigation. So need for a book really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BertySodbuster 19.06.11 22:47

candyfloss wrote:
BertySodbuster wrote:If she really wanted to spread the word she should have put her theory on her blog so people could read it for free rather than charging for it.

Welcome to the forum,
I suppose the same could be said for KM's book. If it was about finding Madeleine, they could have written all the relevant facts on their website to download for free, then they could have asked for calls to be phoned to the police, who would in turn look at any relevant information, instead of having to pay for PI's who don't seem to have achieved much to date. We have been told by FOI requests that it is an ongoing investigation. So need for a book really.

The difference is that Pat Brown's book is just her opinion, it's a theory that could end up being wrong, so why pay for it? Does spudgun charge for his opinions? Does Tony Bennett charge for his opinions? The fact that Pat Brown now wants people to spread the word for her, at however many quid per time, is not on really.

BertySodbuster
BertySodbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 19.06.11 23:09

I only paid just over £2 for the Pat Brown book for the Kindle so wasn't a issue for me.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by BertySodbuster 19.06.11 23:18

honeybunch wrote:I only paid just over £2 for the Pat Brown book for the Kindle so wasn't a issue for me.

She is asking other people to spread the word via blogs/twitter/facebook or any other means.

Potentially two million people could download her book at £2 per time and so she makes £4 million while other people spread the word for her.

I don't know how big this book is of hers, but it does seem to be a very good 'get rich quick' opportunity.

She should put it on her blog and people could then spread the word about the profile being on her blog. I don't think she should potentially make millions of pounds from an opinion which could turn out to be wrong. That's all.

Just a question......how big is this book? Is it a few pages or hundreds of pages like a real book?
BertySodbuster
BertySodbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 19.06.11 23:37

As it is a Kindle book I cant say how many pages as it depends on the resolution you require. I would guess around 100 pages (not a long book) but packed full of information and at £2.12 it skins and heels the awful book by Danny Collins "Vanished" at £4.12 (total rubbish) and also KM's Madeleine at a whopping £9 on the Kindle. If you are of an open mind when you read it and not full of preconceived ideas (and have read the PJ files carefully) you should find it an interesting read.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 20.06.11 3:39

I think it's a small sum to pay even if it's just a Profile - it is only slightly more than a Sunday Newspaper and as a way of offering another opinion about how Madeleine disappeared is a small amount to pay.

We need someone like Pat Brown to publish in order to offer the wider public another version as opposed to the "thesis" offered by the McCanns. The more people read and search for facts about the case the better for Madeleine. I hope other authors will do the same - including Goncalo Amaral.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 20.06.11 4:21

Good post Angelique and if it is published it is more credible to the public
i have not buy it yet so i have to guess what Pats theory is
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 20.06.11 8:06

I agree Rosa ... being published and available on Amazon makes it much more credible AND potentially brings it to the attention of all those people who don't frequent forums like we do... and there are 1000's of them.

Look how long the PJ files and The Truth of the Lie have been freely available online - yet so many people haven't read them i don\'t know Having a profile available to buy on Amazon and read on Kindle makes it much more mainstream.... it also makes it easier for us, as sceptics, to recommend without having the 'nutter' tag attached to us.

Personally I have no problem at all with the price ... £2.12 is nothing - less than a pint or a lunchtime sandwich (and let's face it, if the McCanns run true to form, Pat Brown will probably need that money to fight a libel case). I also have no problem with recommending it as a means to getting more people interested in really looking at the facts of the case: It's succinct, well written and keeps things simple - to bemoan that it has a small cost seems to be a bit like looking a gift horse in the mouth.

LittleMissMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.06.11 8:12

LittleMissMolly wrote:I agree Rosa ... being published and available on Amazon makes it much more credible AND potentially brings it to the attention of all those people who don't frequent forums like we do... and there are 1000's of them.

Look how long the PJ files and The Truth of the Lie have been freely available online - yet so many people haven't read them i don\'t know Having a profile available to buy on Amazon and read on Kindle makes it much more mainstream.... it also makes it easier for us, as sceptics, to recommend without having the 'nutter' tag attached to us.

Personally I have no problem at all with the price ... £2.12 is nothing - less than a pint or a lunchtime sandwich (and let's face it, if the McCanns run true to form, Pat Brown will probably need that money to fight a libel case). I also have no problem with recommending it as a means to getting more people interested in really looking at the facts of the case: It's succinct, well written and keeps things simple - to bemoan that it has a small cost seems to be a bit like looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Good post LittleMissMolly thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baloney 20.06.11 8:26

WHAT DOES A "FRAUD-IN-PROGRESS" LOOK LIKE?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Criminal Profiler" Pat Brown Is a Fake!

will the real pat brown please photo shop

if you are new to this blog hold onto your seat.

if you ever thought that for 19.99 you too could give your opinion of crimes in the news and get paid for it then you are in the right place. truth is, you can't.

if you ever wondered who pat brown is, then you are in the right place.

this blog will give you everything you ever wanted to know about self-proclaimed "investigative criminal profiler" pat brown. an ex-private investigator (i use this term loosely) check old d.c. records for yourself and you will understand.

this blog is for public use.

if you know of pat brown and her lies then share them here. this is the place.

if you know of any actual cases pat brown has "worked" on and been brought in by a law enforcement agency this is the place to share that knowledge.

if you are her bartender donna weaver. oh wait. her investigator. then don't bother blogging here.

if you want to remain anonymous that is okay. pat brown shoudln't mind. she does it everyday on hundreds of websites trying to discredit the real guys.

if you are one of her girlfriends that write crime stories for a living don't bother blogging here.

the reason for this blog is to expose a true fraud.
Posted by PatBrown at 8:30 AM
2 comments:

5150 said...
Pat Brown is a fraud, yes. I have documentation that can show that Ms. Brown has been operating a fraudulent private investigation agency in Washington, D.C. and Minneapolis, MN for the past several years. She tags on the moniker, "investigative" in front of criminal profiler thinking she is fooling people. In essence, Ms. Brown provides private parties with a private investigation and continues to call herself a profiler.

As far as her rediculous comments on her blogs and on CBS and NBC and Nancy Grace, it is interesting to me that these producers are that uneducated.

If you have been defrauded by Ms. Brown or believe you might have been, leave a comment.

November 12, 2009 12:07 PM
Anonymous said...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Zducv2Ktc

February 24, 2010 9:42 AM

http://patbrownisafake.blogspot.com/2009/09/criminal-profiler-pat-brown-is-fake.html
Baloney
Baloney

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.06.11 9:12

Criminal Profilers, just like the CSI dogs of Eddie and Keela are every criminals worst nightmare. As such, their reputations will always get trashed by those who fear them the most. Madeleine: Wherein lies the Truth - Page 2 670379
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top