The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What precisely was Katey's professional status - Page 2 Mm11

What precisely was Katey's professional status - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What precisely was Katey's professional status - Page 2 Mm11

What precisely was Katey's professional status - Page 2 Regist10

What precisely was Katey's professional status

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What precisely was Katey's professional status - Page 2 Empty Re: What precisely was Katey's professional status

Post by JRP 27.10.17 13:50

Me and tother 'arf went to visit tother 'arfs Dad, who, by co-incidence was my Father-in-Law.
No answer at the door, but we had a key, and there he was, sat upright in a chair with the TV on, dead. 
Probably died the evening before, so we phoned 999, as you do. 

Two coppers turned up, one said, Yep he's dead, sorry, and they both left.
A private black ambulance came, essentially a black van, and they drove the body to an undertakers.

Never saw a doctor as far as I'm aware, unless Dr went to the undertakers, but I doubt he/she ever did.

I haven't been to the doctors since I was 10 years old, but I hear from those who do go, getting an appointment to see one when you're alive is difficult enough, imagine the queue if you're dead!

Six in the queue?  winkwink
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

What precisely was Katey's professional status - Page 2 Empty Re: What precisely was Katey's professional status

Post by Guest 27.10.17 13:59

JRP!  laughat it's a little like typing symptoms on google if you're ill and apparently to them you're going to die within the next ten min!
Mind you, on YT the excuse by one video poster (I won't name names but it's the worst pro McCann I have ever seen! Just being careful) Apparently having a baby even tho the twins were over a year old, the blood you have after can have the ''Blood death scent'' and apparently that's perfectly reasonable to assume so!
I was completely and utterly stunned! Is that even possible???!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 27.10.17 14:14

silverdoe wrote:JRP!  laughat it's a little like typing symptoms on google if you're ill and apparently to them you're going to die within the next ten min!
Mind you, on YT the excuse by one video poster (I won't name names but it's the worst pro McCann I have ever seen! Just being careful) Apparently having a baby even tho the twins were over a year old, the blood you have after can have the ''Blood death scent'' and apparently that's perfectly reasonable to assume so!

Really? Wow!
So what was she doing with CuddleCat?  thinking 

No need to answer that btw, I'd rather leave it there.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.17 14:18

JRP EXACTLY what I done at the time.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 27.10.17 14:45

JRP wrote:
silverdoe wrote:JRP!  laughat it's a little like typing symptoms on google if you're ill and apparently to them you're going to die within the next ten min!

Really? Wow!
So what was she doing with CuddleCat?  thinking 

No need to answer that btw, I'd rather leave it there.

Bacterial Vaginosis was the condition the poster referred to , allegedly Kate must have seen ladies with the condition and probably suffered from it herself therefore leading to Eddie's indications . As for Cuddlecat , I quite agree let's not go there it lowers the tone of the forum  bignono

This poster also referred to Leonora Cipriano as " an innocent woman " Enough said ?

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.17 15:11

Sundancer those statements are enough for me to say......Even Clarence would be laughing at 'the person' !!!  titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.10.17 16:11

Crikey, oh My Lord, has the forum now turned into a Twitter/Facebook gossip column?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.17 16:28

Aquila a discussion to do with the subject is not gossip as far as I was aware of?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.10.17 16:32

silverdoe wrote:Aquila a discussion to do with the subject is not gossip as far as I was aware of?
You are of course allowed an opinion but let me ask you if I may why exactly you are here.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.17 16:35

I don't follow you? Am I not allowed to be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.10.17 16:39

silverdoe wrote:I don't follow you? Am I not allowed to be?
You didn't answer a simple question.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.17 16:41

I thought we were discussing kate's profession and the dogs etc but I guess not....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.10.17 16:59

silverdoe wrote:I thought we were discussing kate's profession and the dogs etc but I guess not....
oh don't mind me, help yourself.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.17 17:06

Thank you for the warm welcome  friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.10.17 21:06

silverdoe wrote:Can I please ask, trying to not sound dumb, if Kate had only been a doctor for
three years or so, and was only a part timer, WOULD she of been around dead
bodies? Was it true I read six?
And WAS she the one who actually said she was or was it gossip or Clarence?
Your post is way off topic but to stop it growing legs I will respond.

The claim about Kate McCann coming into contact with dead bodies in the course of her work was reported by the media.  Whether or not the information was supplied to the press or it was a press creation to spice up the story is not known - I suspect the later considering this quote from the Telegraph..

'The "smell of death" was not only allegedly detected on Mrs McCann's clothes but in the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz and the Renault Scenic car hired 25 days after Madeleine disappeared, Portuguese sources claimed. A source close to the McCanns' solicitors said the smell on Mrs McCann could be explained by being in contact with corpses while working as a GP.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1563381/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-look-to-US-sniffer-dog-case.html

Solicitors nor sources close thereto do not pass information to the press.

End of subject please.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top