The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Faked Abduction Mm11

Faked Abduction Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Faked Abduction Mm11

Faked Abduction Regist10

Faked Abduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faked Abduction Empty Faked Abduction

Post by NewGuest 20.05.11 19:13

Anyone read the book? Is it worth sending off for?

I want to read as many sides of the story as I can.
Anonymous
NewGuest

Back to top Go down

Faked Abduction Empty Re: Faked Abduction

Post by ufercoffy 20.05.11 19:20

Hi Newguest

I haven't read the book myself but here are the chapter headings which make the book sound interesting.

The Book Contents

British Establishment Cover-ups
Maddie: A Name the Media Invented
The Police Conclusions
How the Story Unfolded
Experts in Propaganda
The Locations and People
A Neighbor Hears Crying
An Obsession with Lawyers
The Five Photographs
Payne & McCann Allegations
Dogs Don’t Lie
The Weekend of June 9 – 10
McCanns on the Oprah Show
Letter to the Madeleine Fund
Gerry’s Blogs and Kate’s Diary
The Official Fund
The Arguido Interviews
Dealing with a Corpse
Flaws in Gonçalo Amaral’s thesis
Interesting Details from the Files
The Author’s Conclusions
APPENDICES

Appendix A: Timeline 2007-2010
Appendix B: Timeline May 3, 2007
Appendix C: Tavares Almeida’s Report
Appendix D: Mark Harrison’s Report
Appendix E: Martin Grime’s Profile
Appendix F: Documentaries & Interviews
Appendix G: Kate Healy’s Bible
Appendix H: Justice Hogg’s Judgment
A few book Highlights:

Copious footnotes and cross references to verify sources
Correspondence from Peter McCann of Castle Craig about his relationship with Gerry McCann
The statements deliberately held back from the Portuguese police by Leicester Constabulary
The blatant discrepancies in the Tapas Nine witness statements
Jane Tanner’s conflicting statements
Did Kate falsify legal documents?
Where did Gonçalo Amaral go wrong?
Correspondence from the Masonic law firm entrusted with setting up Madeleine’s Fund
Gordon Brown’s wife and the fellow Bristol University graduate behind the Madeleine Fund
Information about other appalling British Establishment cover ups including Dunblane, Omagh and the recent shocking Hollie Greig case

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.11 19:27

I wonder if any of the detectives from SY have read that book, or Mr Amaral's "the truth of the lie" winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Faked Abduction Empty faked abduction

Post by louiseh 20.05.11 20:53

From Twitter today. . .

Just read on Sky blogs , Brian Johnstone is in the UK promoting Faked Abduction

Should be interesting! Good timing.
louiseh
louiseh

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by rose58 20.05.11 20:57

I have never read any review of this book or read on any forum that anyone had bought it.I tell a lie. I do remember one poster saying he had received it and had started to read it. I never heard from them again.
Anonymous
rose58

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.05.11 14:51

It's a kind of compilation of everything that is/was on the internet.

If you have been following the case from the beginning, you will not find anything new.

If you start just now it could be very helpful, also because it contains a lot of information from boards that no longer exist.

As with everything in life, but very strongly in this case, there are people who like it, there are people who absolutely hate it, ao because they feel he did not honestly acquire all this information.

I am just trying to stay out of the controversy.

Which reminds me Rosa, did you post 3A is back in the air again?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGuest 21.05.11 15:55

Hi Ij

That's useful to know - it sounds as though it's not worth sending off for it.

I have read the web version of 'The Truth of the Lie' and have reserved Vanished and Madeleine from the Library - ( I am not buying this - I can't see why I should help fund Carter Ruck and co.)
Anonymous
NewGuest

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 22.05.11 21:27

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

Faked Abduction Empty book faked abduction by steve marsden

Post by niknaks08 10.06.11 12:50

my postman has just delivered my copy of faked abduction , cant wait to read it , might make a coffee and start now.has one1 read it ??
niknaks08
niknaks08

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.11 12:59

niknaks08 wrote:my postman has just delivered my copy of faked abduction , cant wait to read it , might make a coffee and start now.has one1 read it ??

Hi niknaks, no I haven't read it, but it will be interesting to hear your thoughts on it and perhaps post any interesting bits from it when you have read it thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 10.06.11 16:43

What are the views of those who have read 'Vanished' by Danny Collins?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by WasNew 10.06.11 20:06

I have just borrowed it from the library, but have been too busy to read it. I will let you know when I have finished.
Anonymous
WasNew

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 11.06.11 18:22

hey every1 thought id pop back and give feedback on what ive read so far .... lj is correct its full of all the evidence , im only on page 61 but already a really gripping read .
1st we "whodunnit"
with 2 pictures side by side , 1 is the impish looking 1 of gm next to the photo of the sketch of the very ugly man , underneath is a pic of former convicted pedophile raymond hewlett next to the same photo of ugly man sketch ( i must say the likness to gm is scary, looks nothing like rh) it also states rm did offer to take lie detector test , it reads " decide for yourself who looks more like the sketch " (very much like gm).
"british establishment cover ups "
it is a explanation of other master cover ups (very intersesting read )bogside massacre, dunblaine massacure, omagh bombing, dr david kelly, hollie greig to name a few , along with pictures and weblinks

"maddie a name the media invented "
an outline of whats happened and brief theories , links to websites truthformadeleine , mccannfiles, joana-morais an a couple of others . all the evidence and comments from the mccanns an co of there reference to calling madeleine maddie .
"police conclusions "
these are the conclusions of the senior police working on the dissaperence of maddie in both english an portuguese. photos of gordon brown mason handshake with bank of england governor .

"how the story unfolded "
started all about the jemmied shutters how this started an how it was proven not so , quotes from differnt mccann team. then its about the media and the timelines of how they got the info ect who published what at what time , and how 1 was published before even the police would of arrived on the scene.next is the maddies 4th birthday pic with the grinning mccans , explains how there emotions do not match thier story , the laughin pic of gerry outside the patio doors is here to.then moves on to pics of the interview of where they left the cameras rolling and the mccans start laughing and joking .

sorry for any spelling mistakes an my poor reporting , never done a book review before , must rush off for abit i will be back to conclude my review , i learnt something new on the next bit i will report . must say great book worth reading so far :)
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 11.06.11 18:30

Many thanks niknaks08, this will help me decide whether to buy it thumbsup

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 11.06.11 21:01

ur welcome :) any bits you want me to explain further ect just let me know and ill go back and check (not sure how much content is allowed), so much in this book ,im just trying to outline a rough guide.
there is a pic of the mccanns during the interveiw ( all solom an serious looking ) then theres a pic of them seconds later when they think the cameras have stopped rolling laughing and joking , part of the caption reads "you decide for yourself which mood was the real 1.
next is a bit ive not come across before ,subheaded "cancelling the groceries" it reads....

" on june 11 2008, andrew graystone of the churches media council interviewed clarence mitchell and kate healys aunt janet kennedy " "this is an interesting interview because once again we pick up some vital clues to things happening in those 1st few hrs after kate raised the alarm, at one point janet kennedy revealed ..quote " i mean i know that the morning after it happened i...kate,you know, had phoned me because.... this sounds trivial.....but they were due home the next day and shed booked an online shop, i wont give the name of the, of the company,of the supermarket...and, you know , she sort of wanted something to be done about it ,so i went up to the house , you know and erm...to sort that out , and ,you know , i just wasnt prepared for the media interest at the house itself ".

it goes on to say how km had stated many times in interviews that she and her husband were non functioning in the 1st 48 hrs an some 72 hrs ,but able to remember to cancel the shopping!
then it is about how much the mccanns actually searched for maddie and kates interview where she admits they didnt actually search themselfs.

next chapter is experts in propaganda , i will start reading this tonight :)
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 11.06.11 21:57

niknaks08 wrote:ur welcome :)
next is a bit ive not come across before ,subheaded "cancelling the groceries" it reads....

" on june 11 2008, andrew graystone of the churches media council interviewed clarence mitchell and kate healys aunt janet kennedy " "this is an interesting interview because once again we pick up some vital clues to things happening in those 1st few hrs after kate raised the alarm, at one point janet kennedy revealed ..quote " i mean i know that the morning after it happened i...kate,you know, had phoned me because.... this sounds trivial.....but they were due home the next day and shed booked an online shop, i wont give the name of the, of the company,of the supermarket...and, you know , she sort of wanted something to be done about it ,so i went up to the house , you know and erm...to sort that out , and ,you know , i just wasnt prepared for the media interest at the house itself ".

it goes on to say how km had stated many times in interviews that she and her husband were non functioning in the 1st 48 hrs an some 72 hrs ,but able to remember to cancel the shopping!

Perhaps you can be non functioning in an overall sense but remember and implement a minor thing. I'm not sure this is significant. Also you can argue that money was important to her - after all she wouldn't pay for a babysitter for her 3 IVF children so i dont think she would want to pay for groceries she couldn't use.
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 15.06.11 19:53

hello every1 ..... sorry i have not updated the next parts of the book yet but i have had the busiest week ever ! things slowing back down a bit now so ill get reading lol :)
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 18.06.11 20:25

pauline wrote:What are the views of those who have read 'Vanished' by Danny Collins?

This one is an absolute load of tosh (and that is being polite). Collins submitted his book to the Mccanns prior to publishing and it shows. In fact it could easily have been written by the Mccanns. He is completely on their side except in the point he states that Madeleine must have left the apartment of her own accord and been abducted (so they are useless parents but no more in his eyes).

Most of the book is not about Madeleine it is about Paedophilia and abductions in Portugal. I couldnt finish "Madeleine" and couldnt finish this either.

If you want to read an informative and evidentially accurate book then read Pat Browns book. "Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann" - the updated edition. - Excellent!
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by WasNew 18.06.11 21:07

This one is an absolute load of tosh (and that is being polite). Collins
submitted his book to the Mccanns prior to publishing and it shows. In
fact it could easily have been written by the Mccanns

I absolutely agree. I borrowed the book from the library, began to read it a couple of days ago, must have read about 1/3 and have abandoned it in disgust. I am still awaiting my copy of Madeleine from the library.

I have just downloaded Pat Brown's ebook on Kindle. It's interesting and as good a theory as any.
Anonymous
WasNew

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 18.06.11 22:33

honeybunch wrote:
pauline wrote:What are the views of those who have read 'Vanished' by Danny Collins?

This one is an absolute load of tosh (and that is being polite). Collins submitted his book to the Mccanns prior to publishing and it shows. In fact it could easily have been written by the Mccanns. He is completely on their side except in the point he states that Madeleine must have left the apartment of her own accord and been abducted (so they are useless parents but no more in his eyes).

Most of the book is not about Madeleine it is about Paedophilia and abductions in Portugal. I couldnt finish "Madeleine" and couldnt finish this either.

If you want to read an informative and evidentially accurate book then read Pat Browns book. "Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann" - the updated edition. - Excellent!

Interesting to hear your view. i borrowed this book from a friend who believes the mcCanns (tho strongly criticises their behaviour in not getting a babysitter). He claims to be an experienced investigative reporter but that's not the impression he gives me. Couldn't understand why 15% of his royalties are going to the McCann's Fund and also his publisher has pledged a 'substantial donation' to the Fund. And he gives the Fund details and i think encourages readers to give.

Even if as he claims Madeleine wondered from the unlocked apartment looking for her parents and was unlucky that a dubious character around at that time took the opportunity to snatch her, why support with your royalties parents who allowed that situation to happen by leaving her with no babysitter in an unlocked apartment.

And it would appear from Kate's book that this could not have happened because the child security gate at the top of the stairs and some other relevant barrier
was closed - making it very unlikely that 3 year old Madeleine could have made it out to the road.
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 18.06.11 22:43

WOW that is interesting as Danny Collins states not once but twice that NO money is donated to the Madeleine Fund although the proof readings were presented prior to publication. The Danny Collins books thesis depends upon Madeleine leaving the apartment by her own methods and a "lucky" abductor being there with the means to spirit her away at that moment. He did try to say that someone may be watching the appartment but even he says the opportunity of achieving the abduction was extremely remote so more likely just a lucky occurrance on the behalf of the abductor. There is little mention of the changes in the statements of the T9 and suddenly Jane Tanners and the Smiths testimony work together and make it obviously true although clearly they are contradictory unless the abductor liked walking around with a child in full view or had an incredibly poor sense of direction.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Faked Abduction Empty The "Vanished" book

Post by Guest 18.06.11 23:09

I think that this is the same book I saw not long ago in the library and it had a picture of the McCanns looking very sombre with a caption to the effect that "they will never stop looking for their daughter". Okay we all know the obvious reply to that - "they've never actually started". I put the book back very quickly! It doesn't sound as if I missed much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top