The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Mm11

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Mm11

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Regist10

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show'

Post by Gooseygosling 07.04.11 16:06

candyfloss wrote:I think, and Gooseygosling will correct me if I am wrong, is that in the letter to Tony they put the McCanns and Jamie Bulger in one sentence. I think the point Gooseygosling is trying to make is they are totally different, Jamie was with his mom, and she looked away for a second and he was gone, whereas the McCanns children were left totally alone with no supervision. That's the way I understand it anyway.

Absolutely.
Gooseygosling

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show'

Post by Gooseygosling 07.04.11 16:11

Tigers Eye wrote:Gooseygosling

You may not be aware of this but your posts do not make sense in English therefore people are commenting that they do not understand you. If you are using Google translate or similar it is not working and it is not respectful ??????to this Forum if you do not understand this problem, despite your efforts to make a point.

This is a serious debate about a child who in all probability died on May 3rd 2007 so if it's a wind-up, it's not funny.

There is no evidence that she is not and did not die on the 3rd of May, 2007. Have you been to the place then and since?

Have YOU been looking for her? I have, and come across imposters and persons who ask for money. I do demand respect and get it. I am not a 'nutter'. It is a Northern term.

So this forum is NOT FOR ME.
Gooseygosling

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.04.11 16:31

never mind
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigers Eye 07.04.11 16:32

Well thank goodness for that. (Although my original post wasn't exactly a shining example of perfect English grammar). Did I call anyone a "nutter", I wonder. I don't think I did, 'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 687583 given that I'm not from the North.
Tigers Eye
Tigers Eye

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.04.11 1:30

Probably a WUM, but 'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 619981
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Empty "We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show"

Post by Guest 08.04.11 9:21

What a bizarre story indeed; it will be interesting to see if the programme ever appears. No way should the McCanns ever be compared with James Bulger's mother as doing so gives the impression that they are as blameless over the loss of their daughter as she was with her son.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 Empty We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show

Post by Guest 08.04.11 11:28

Just in case Gooseygosling is still with us and hasn't yet waddled off in a huff, all I can say is that, if English is your first language, then you need to water down your drinks a bit more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.11 9:30

I wonder if they are going to include Sarah Payne in the mix? After all, Sara and her husband allowed their small children, the youngest being only 6, to walk back from a busy sea front all alone, along an isolated road through fields, whilst they enjoyed having a quiet pint in the pub.

Sara openly and on camera admitted that she was wrong for allowing the children to take that route, which I have to admire her for. The McCann's on the other hand, have never made such a statement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.04.11 11:57

Stella wrote:I wonder if they are going to include Sarah Payne in the mix? After all, Sara and her husband allowed their small children, the youngest being only 6, to walk back from a busy sea front all alone, along an isolated road through fields, whilst they enjoyed having a quiet pint in the pub.
Sara openly and on camera admitted that she was wrong for allowing the children to take that route, which I have to admire her for. The McCann's on the other hand, have never made such a statement.
But so far as I know Sara has never sought to make millions of pounds from her daughter's fate. Perhaps it is that which allows her to tell the truth about, and express the remose for what she did.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.04.11 12:01

Stella wrote:I wonder if they are going to include Sarah Payne in the mix? After all, Sara and her husband allowed their small children, the youngest being only 6, to walk back from a busy sea front all alone, along an isolated road through fields, whilst they enjoyed having a quiet pint in the pub.

Stella, your point is fully taken, BUT, what the Paynes did that day, at a busy seaside resort, was downright irresponsible and dangerous, and they should have known it:

[From a review of the Paynes' book about the case, Sara Payne: A Mother's Story]

For a long time they blamed themselves. The day Sarah went missing, the family had gone down to the coast to visit the grandparents. In the early evening the children were playing on the shore, and pleaded with their parents to be left to play on their own while the parents visited a friend nearby.

'We need a pic of Maddie for parenting show' - Page 2 2396211_f260
sarah payne as her face appeared in the newspapers

The abuction

It was the first time they had left Sarah and her little sister unsupervised, but their two older brothers were with them (aged 11 and 13) and so it was decided they could stay there alone, provided they all stayed together.

Sara Payne and her husband Mike dropped into the local pub for a quick half before heading back to the grandparents house at around 7.45pm.

Arriving there it was to find the family frantic as Sarah had disappeared. The book is really heart-wrenching at this point, as Sara describes her feelings of panic as she desperately searched the surrounding field for her daughter, hoping against hope that the wee one was just hiding in the tall crops in the fields bordered by unruly hedgerows, the panic rising all the time as she knew her daughter was not the type of child to play this kind of game and would have been scared to be all alone.

Turns out the children had come off the beach and ambled back towards their grandparents home, stopping to play in a field next to the house. They had been playing some game or other, and Sarah had fallen and hurt herself, then ran off crying home. One of her older brothers had been in the process of running after her, when his other little sister got stung by nettles so he turned back to comfort her.

UNQUOTE
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.04.11 12:46

"They desperately searched... hoping she was just hiding ..."
No Fund, no libel lawyers, no extradition lawyers, no politicians, no news media, no spokesman, no jogging, no blogging, no visits to the Pope or the White House, just leave it to the Police to find the person involved and trust the system.
Says it all really.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.11 15:23

Tony, I absolutely agree with you and was being sarcastic when I said they wanted to enjoy a quiet pint in the pub.

They both paid a very hefty price that day.

I also agree with Peter Mac.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 09.04.11 19:24

I was just curious about "for the BBC about Parenting with our presenter Cherry Healey," - but she is for real. I wonder if she is a relative?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top