The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!


Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Guest on 18.05.14 10:11

That has been suggested, Nina, and also that the man on the right could be her husband.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by aquila on 18.05.14 10:20

avatar
aquila

Posts : 8922
Reputation : 1811
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Woofer on 18.05.14 10:30

@Nina wrote:
@aquila wrote:Morning Russiandoll.

That photograph isn't Kate McCann.

Here is Kate.

Is that Rachael Oldfield (nee Mampilly) running just behind them? Check about half way down the page, sorry cannot do pictures,

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/TAPPAS9.htm

Yes it was me who suggested the man on the right could be MO - mainly because he`s run in black before, he`s running with Rachel, they have the same make of sunglasses on. Only thing that suggests not is that he must have receded a bit in the last 5 years and has also grown a designer beard.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by SixMillionQuid on 18.05.14 10:31

@Nina wrote:
@aquila wrote:Morning Russiandoll.

That photograph isn't Kate McCann.

Here is Kate.

Is that Rachael Oldfield (nee Mampilly) running just behind them? Check about half way down the page, sorry cannot do pictures,

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/TAPPAS9.htm
Yes its her. I dont think thar grey hair is old age.

____________________
"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
avatar
SixMillionQuid

Posts : 436
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Guest on 18.05.14 11:28

That is an unfortunate camera angle of Gerry's shorts!

That could be Matthew Oldfield on the right - he's leaning forward and that makes him look shorter than he really is.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by aquila on 18.05.14 11:59

Gerry's entry number on his shirt (that's not the black shirt that's doled out by Missing People) is number 427.

I take from this that at least 427 people ran in the event and paid £20 to enter.

Missing People's website down on an important event.

Let's say 500 people ran. Let's say 500 people paid £20 pounds to enter/run. That's £10,000.

Let's say that no-one knows how much it costs to fund such an event.

Let's say that at least £20,000 pounds has been raised for all the people to think they've done good.

Let's say that Missing People's website unfortunately went down just before this event.

Let's say that Missing People charity don't actually report in detail where donated money goes.

Let's say that the next important event is 25th May.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8922
Reputation : 1811
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.05.14 15:40

@aquila wrote:Gerry's entry number on his shirt (that's not the black shirt that's doled out by Missing People) is number 427.

I take from this that at least 427 people ran in the event and paid £20 to enter.

Missing People's website down on an important event.

Let's say 500 people ran. Let's say 500 people paid £20 pounds to enter/run. That's £10,000.

Let's say that no-one knows how much it costs to fund such an event.

Let's say that at least £20,000 pounds has been raised for all the people to think they've done good.

Let's say that Missing People's website unfortunately went down just before this event.

Let's say that Missing People charity don't actually report in detail where donated money goes.

Let's say that the next important event is 25th May.

Lets say that £20,000 will pay just 33 1/3% of the 'salary' the CEO of 'missing people Charidy' receives annually.

Lets also say that £20,000 is rather a long way off the £1,710,751 the charidy 'missing people' needs to find annually to 'pay' salaries, pensions and staff 'costs' before a SINGLE PENNY is 'used' to find a 'missing' person.

Where's Huge Grant when you need him?

'donated' £5,000 to EACH McCann last year for their Hacked Off 'support' er, 'missing people' charidy 'runs'

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1666
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by ChippyM on 18.05.14 15:52

@aquila wrote:Snipped from the DM article

"An estimated 500 people took part in the charity run to highlight the charity's work"

How many actually ran?

On Missing People's twitter they say it's £20 to register and run. In another article from the Wandsworth Guardian it says already £20,000 has been raised.

I'm not great with maths but the numbers don't add up.

  I would have thought some of the runners would have got pledges for donations, that's usually the case with runs for charity.

ChippyM

Posts : 1334
Reputation : 467
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by PeterMac on 18.05.14 16:03

@ChippyM wrote:
@aquila wrote:Snipped from the DM article
"An estimated 500 people took part in the charity run to highlight the charity's work"
How many actually ran?
On Missing People's twitter they say it's £20 to register and run. In another article from the Wandsworth Guardian it says already £20,000 has been raised.
I'm not great with maths but the numbers don't add up.
  I would have thought some of the runners would have got pledges for donations, that's usually the case with runs for charity.

The numbers don't add up
!But the brown envelopes do  Mr 

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by j.rob on 19.05.14 11:39

The McCanns must have been delighted that the Lawrence family were prepared to be associated with them, and presumably would have jumped at the chance to prove to the world that there is at least one family 'out there' who still believes in their version of events. It  is quite sickening, really, when you consider the pain and anguish of families whose loved ones have genuinely gone missing. Certain people are just shameless.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 235
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by aquila on 19.05.14 12:07

Who asked Claudia Lawrence's father to do a speech at a Missing Person's event with K&G in the photo shoot?

(it's noticeable that the Missing People's website went down on the very day and there were no photographs).

What did Missing People actually DO for Claudia Lawrence's father? I'd love to hear it from him.

What did Missing People actually DO for Madeleine? I'd love to hear it from her parents.

This morning, the Missing People website page is back up and running. Apparently a missing girl of 15 years of age has been found. What did Missing People actually do to achieve that?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8922
Reputation : 1811
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by kimHager on 19.05.14 14:50

Kate seems so involved now but if the sniffer dogs break this case maybe SY will take two different dogs back to portugal and see what they sniff out in and around 5a.... Just as those two doctors know ppl get second opinions on illness diagnosis etc. Well get a second opinion from different dogs! If it was a mistake these dogs would react differntly...so whats up? Lets call them out and see what happens....This is Kand G's chance to prove the dogs wrong! Let the new dogs speak..errm..bark

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Newintown on 20.05.14 13:44

I've been following the Oscar Pistorius trial from South Africa from the very beginning and have been reading the WebSleuths comments for some time now, culminating today with OP being sent for assessment for 30 days as to his mental state on 13th February 2013 when he shot Reeva dead with 4 bullets through a closed toilet door (a very small confined space).

One post on WS today stood out:

You know one of the ways Psychiatrists spot a Narcissist?, they tend to think they are the one's who have been wronged, they can rationalize anything it is that they have done and act like they are the victim.
Anyone seen anybody acting like that recently?.

The line in red obviously refers to OP, but could also be attributed to others who also seem to think they have been wronged and then latch on to anyone who they think may make them look "innocent" of any wrongdoing.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by aquila on 20.05.14 16:01

Still no pictures of the Miles for Missing People fun run on their website. No photos of ambassador Kate and no mention of how much was raised.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8922
Reputation : 1811
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by sharonl on 21.06.18 22:54


Father of missing Claudia Lawrence receives OBE

on Tuesday, 12 June 2018.



Peter Lawrence, the father of missing Claudia, has been awarded an OBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list.

Claudia Lawrence went missing from York in 2009, aged 35. In the years that followed, Peter’s dedication to searching for his missing daughter evolved and he became a steadfast supporter, volunteer, and campaigner for the charity.

Last year, a Private Members Bill was read in the House of Commons to introduce a new law granting guardianship power to families of missing people. This means that families like Peter’s will finally be able to step in and manage a missing loved one’s property and finances to prevent the world they hope they will return to from falling apart. Peter played an instrumental role as one of the families backing the campaign for almost 6 years, and was present to watch the Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act pass successfully through each stage of Parliament to finally receive Royal Assent in May 2017.

Previous to this, Peter was also heavily involved with securing the new Presumption of Death system, which now allows families to easily apply for a certificate enabling them to resolve the affairs of a missing loved one who is it believed has died.

Jo Youle, Chief Executive, said: “Peter’s tireless campaigning to raise awareness and generate change shows his commitment to helping other families. It has been inspiring to witness his unwavering dedication to preventing others from going through the same difficult experiences he faced when his daughter disappeared. We couldn’t be more delighted that Peter has been recognised in this way and we congratulate him on this exceptional accolade.”

Despite receiving Royal Assent last year, the introduction of new guardianship legislation for the families of missing people has been delayed with no new date confirmed.

This further delay leaves thousands of families who desperately need this legislation in limbo. People who had hoped to finally be able to manage their loved one’s affairs are forced to continue to watch their finances fall apart. Tragically in the coming months more people will go missing and new families will be faced with financial and legal hardship that they have no legal framework to manage.

Peter and the charity continue to campaign for this essential legislation, and won’t rest until Guardianship is fully introduced.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 5131
Reputation : 900
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by aquila on 22.06.18 19:10

It is high time an investigative journalist with a brave editor took a long, hard-nosed look at this quango.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8922
Reputation : 1811
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Doug D on 22.06.18 21:48

Trouble is Aquila, so many of these so-called charities exist pretty much for the benefit of the executives and employees, with basically bugger-all going to the fund-raised cause, that if they were all investigated and brought to heel, the whole of the charity industry, including the 'better' (?) ones, would get dragged into disrepute and the whole industry would collapse, which the government could not afford.
At least they have got some sort of a grip on the street 'chuggers' who work on high levels of commission, where virtually nothing would even get to the charity for the first 12 months of every monthly subscription sold and have hopefully also clamped down on the practice of charities selling their 'easy touch' lists to each other to tap up the gullible. (Every month I used to have to go through my parent's bank statements and cancel another handful of direct debits my Dad had signed up for. They were all 'such good causes' in his eyes, but he wouldn't learn, even when I pulled up charity accounts and showed him where the money ended up going.)
Yes it's a big problem, but not likely to be solved as no Government is likely to be up for rocking the boat to the ultimate detriment of the Treasury's coffers.

Doug D

Posts : 2640
Reputation : 928
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by aquila on 23.06.18 10:14

@Doug D wrote:Trouble is Aquila, so many of these so-called charities exist pretty much for the benefit of the executives and employees, with basically bugger-all going to the fund-raised cause, that if they were all investigated and brought to heel, the whole of the charity industry, including the 'better' (?) ones, would get dragged into disrepute and the whole industry would collapse, which the government could not afford.
At least they have got some sort of a grip on the street 'chuggers' who work on high levels of commission, where virtually nothing would even get to the charity for the first 12 months of every monthly subscription sold and have hopefully also clamped down on the practice of charities selling their 'easy touch' lists to each other to tap up the gullible. (Every month I used to have to go through my parent's bank statements and cancel another handful of direct debits my Dad had signed up for. They were all 'such good causes' in his eyes, but he wouldn't learn, even when I pulled up charity accounts and showed him where the money ended up going.)
Yes it's a big problem, but not likely to be solved as no Government is likely to be up for rocking the boat to the ultimate detriment of the Treasury's coffers.
Well if there is nothing to be done other than acceptance it is indeed a mad world.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8922
Reputation : 1811
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum