The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Mm11

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Mm11

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Regist10

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Empty The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight

Post by Tony Bennett 16.12.09 23:33

Page 3 of this thread on Ambersuz' 'Missing Madeleine' forum contains what the combined talents there claim is a hilariously funny and brilliant flashing avatar tonight:

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-fraudster-friends-f84/reply-to-tony-bennett-t6716-30.htm

They're all there on that thread tonight, the intellectual giants of the Madeleine forums:

Brenda Ryan ('Bren') - it was her idea

Susan Menez ('Ambersuz') - applause from her

The Lancashire Swinger (that's 'jjp' for the uninitiated) - he made the avatar flash

Debbie Butler ('deborah') - enthralled with the bright new avatar, and, last but not least

Corinna Ritter from Germany (AntiCS) - the lady and her husband for whom my wife cooked dinner on 2 August and then made up false stories about the occasion afterwards.

[NOTE: All have been 'outed' by others, not me]

Strange how this collection of people who profess to doubt whether Madeleine was abducted as claimed are now cheering excitedly a flashing avatar making fun of the one person who was able to write, publish and distribute the only book in the English language which has raised doubts about the abduction claim.

I wonder just what or who is behhind them all?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Empty Re: The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 23:39

Well, you know what they say - 'Little things amuse little minds'.

Clearly they are too busy showing off to each other to care about finding justice for Madeleine.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Empty Re: The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight

Post by Guest 16.12.09 23:43

Truth hurts i guess Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 16.12.09 23:43

That's given me an instant headache.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 23:48

badmanners wrote:That's given me an instant headache.

Loud and trashy - guess it sums up the person who designed it affraid
Autumn

Back to top Go down

The combined brains of 'MM' produce a brilliantly funny flashing avatar tonight Empty Deep deep wounds

Post by Tony Bennett 16.12.09 23:50

muratfan01 wrote:Truth hurts I guess Bennett.
You will never know just how deeply wounded I am by that cruel, heartless avatar. I'm not sure if I'll ever feel up to posting again.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 23:51

if I'd known that's all it would have taken that would have saved me two years of well crafted informed criticisms of your posts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 16.12.09 23:52

tyra wrote:if I'd known that's all it would have taken that would have saved me two years of well crafted informed criticisms of your posts.

big grin
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 16.12.09 23:58

Autumn wrote:Well, you know what they say - 'Little things amuse little minds'.

Clearly they are too busy showing off to each other to care about finding justice for Madeleine.

And clearly too busy to be doing anything about the alleged paedophile on their forum.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 17.12.09 0:00

I can remember the utter shock when I first saw Bren's avatar featuring some ill-chosen foul-mouthed description of Kate McCann.
It appeared after she had only just posted about how she wasn't even sure they were guilty. For the site owner to do that....

well, words fail me tbh.
preciousramotswe

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 17.12.09 0:03

baconbutty wrote:
Autumn wrote:Well, you know what they say - 'Little things amuse little minds'.

And clearly too busy to be doing anything about the alleged paedophile on their forum.

And yet they hide behind a forum proclaiming to be supportive of missing children!!!!!
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 0:04

badmanners wrote:I can remember the utter shock when I first saw Bren's avatar featuring some ill-chosen foul-mouthed description of Kate McCann.
It appeared after she had only just posted about how she wasn't even sure they were guilty. For the site owner to do that....

well, words fail me tbh.

It was a hate forum and the source of much of the information that went into Mr bennetts reasons leaflets, what did we expect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 17.12.09 0:10

It was Bren's apparent schitzophrenia that stunned me.
That woman never can remember what she said from one day to the next.
preciousramotswe

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 17.12.09 0:34

Bren has commented on Mr Bennett's response to the avator on MM - guess she didn't pick on the sarcasm laugh
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 17.12.09 6:39

tyra wrote:
badmanners wrote:I can remember the utter shock when I first saw Bren's avatar featuring some ill-chosen foul-mouthed description of Kate McCann.

well, words fail me tbh.

It was a hate forum and the source of much of the information that went into Mr bennetts reasons leaflets, what did we expect.

Both points I was going to make!

Mr Bennett before I express my "outrage" on this subject, can you remind us all of your own posts made to object to Bren's "lying bitch" avatar, which, if memory serves, also flashed?
Bea_Reasonable

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 17.12.09 6:58

Autumn wrote:Bren has commented on Mr Bennett's response to the avator on MM - guess she didn't pick on the sarcasm laugh

Think she missed the lesson on 'irony' when she was at school Autumn....must have been the same day as the one on 'grammar' big grin
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross 17.12.09 7:03

That's not possible Bea as Mr Bennett (cough) never made any. cough cough cough cough cough...sorry I think I've caught TB. affraid
Cross

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 17.12.09 7:06

Cross wrote:That's not possible Bea as Mr Bennett (cough) never made any. cough cough cough cough cough...sorry I think I've caught TB. affraid

Not one? Not one post questioning the flashing avatar of a forum owner calling the mother of a missing child a bitch?
Bea_Reasonable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross 17.12.09 7:12

Not that I ever saw but maybe I missed it (cough). Hopefully TB will be able to clear this up. thinking
Cross

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 17.12.09 7:14

I am certain he will, complete with pastes of his objections.

As soon as he does we will all be able to sympathise with him and maybe give half a one.

Although, I doubt it.

I am sure I am not alone in rememerbing Mr Bennett's attempt at writing a Christmas carol? Was it "Silent Night"?

Mr Bennett, before you point fingers, you might want to look at the number of fingers pointing at you.
Bea_Reasonable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 8:16

Bea_Reasonable wrote:I am certain he will, complete with pastes of his objections.

As soon as he does we will all be able to sympathise with him and maybe give half a one.

Although, I doubt it.

I am sure I am not alone in rememerbing Mr Bennett's attempt at writing a Christmas carol? Was it "Silent Night"?

Mr Bennett, before you point fingers, you might want to look at the number of fingers pointing at you.

Oh yes, that disgusting rendition of Silent Night. It was puke inducing. However, the open letter from a dead Madeleine that he wrote imploring her parents to confess was even worse. No wonder people think he is a stalker, I'm suprised his face hasn't been on the front of the Express yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 17:32

I think they put a "L" where a "N" should be. big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top