The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ocean Club Management and Guests Mm11

Ocean Club Management and Guests Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ocean Club Management and Guests Mm11

Ocean Club Management and Guests Regist10

Ocean Club Management and Guests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ocean Club Management and Guests Empty Ocean Club Management and Guests

Post by crispbee2000 21.07.20 14:04

My investigations into the Guest Lists (another Thread - to be linked) brings me to conclude that the Guest Lists were "doctored". Whilst looking for possible reasons I stumbled upon a couple of issues that I need help with:

1. It appears that John Hill's wife, "Donna_Louise_Rafferty_Hill (contactable by mobile phone number 964...) manager of the creche staff for the "MARK WARNER" company, [who were] responsible for Madeleine and the twins" was the creche manager at the time. Does anyone know why the PJ never questioned her directly and why John Hill gives NO indication that his wife was involved in this capacity? I can only find one small mention of her, yet she was in a crucial position within the Ocean Club at the time of the disappearance. In fact it seems like everyone is happy to point to Lyndsay Johnson as Creche manager, yet she was appointed on (6th May 2007)!!! Why the sudden change??????

2. The PJ were asking questions of the T9 about "IRWIN" as guests at the Tapas Bar, but there appears to be NO mention of "BULLEN". As Bullen was also at the Tapas Bar on the night of the disappearance and was almost certainly the lady that notified Amy Tierney and the other Creche staff about the disappearance, it seems odd that no one mentions her name and the PJ never question her???????

There's TONS more about Dawn Bullen to cover later, but the above is where I'm focusing on currently. Anyone who has knowledge of points 1 and 2 above and is prepared to share - it would be MUCH appreciated.
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 117

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ocean Club Management and Guests Empty Re: Ocean Club Management and Guests

Post by crusader 21.07.20 20:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lyndsay Johnson was working as a supervisor at the Ocean Club from 15th March 07 as shown in a section taken from her statement to the PJ on 6th May 07.

The informant has been in Portugal since March 15th, the date on which she started to work for the "Ocean Club" tourist company in Praia da Luz where she supervises the leaders (male and female) of the KIDS CLUB, her contract of employment having been previously signed in London (England)
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5161

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.07.20 22:03

01-Processo 86 to 103

KIDS CLUB STAFF interviewed 4 May 2007 by Inspector M.Pinho

Processo Vol I pages 86 to 90; pages 91-103 being passport photocopies.

Today we, I and my colleague L.Madeira, spoke with Mrs Silvia Maria Correia Ramos Batista., director of maintenance and services for the company "GREENTROUST", which manages the "OCEAN CLUB" company, contactable by mobile phone 964....

Through her, we contacted, Donna_Louise_Rafferty_Hill (contactable by mobile phone number 964...) manager of the creche staff for the "MARK WARNER" company, [who were] responsible for Madeleine and the twins for several periods each day after the McCann family arrived in Portugal.

The latter advised us that all these employees are English nationals and that they came to work in Portugal from
March/April until November; that there are 13 people who work in the creche, their names and telephone numbers being as follows: [NOTE: Phone numbers withheld]
- Pauline Francis M.
- Emma Louise W.
- Sarah Elizabeth W.
- Susan bernadette O.
- Leanne Danielle W.
- Shinead Maria V.
- Jacqueline Mary W.
- Kirsty Louise M.
- Lynne R.F.
- Catriona Treasa Sisile B.
- Stacey P.
- Lyndsay Jayne J.
- Amy Ellen T.

--- It was determined further that all these girls live outside the complex [resort], although quite close to it, and that Catriona B. was responsible for Madeleine during the day yesterday.
--- Stacey P. was the staff member responsible for the McCann twins.
--- Usually, it is always the same young woman who cares for the same child.
--- The latest arrivals in Portugal were Sarah W. and Charlotte Pennington who arrived last Saturday, April 28th 2007. --- The informant, responsible for coordination, distributed the children between the various girls, taking care that each child was unknown to their carer.
--- The informant noticed nothing abnormal up to today and that no one was absent from work except those who were on their day off.
--- All the carers have made themselves available to speak with the police.

*CATRIONA B.*

In our informal conversation with Catriona Trease Sisile B., also known as CAT, she stated:

1. That she arrived on March 21st 2007 and that she plans to return to the UK on November 7th 2007;
2. That she cared for Madeleine since Sunday April 29th 2007, daily until yesterday and that she always worked the same hours;
3. That yesterday Madeleine arrived at 9.10. It was her father, Gerry, who brought her;
4. That her mother, Kate, picked her up at 12.25;
5. That her mother, Kate, dropped her off at 14.50 and picked her up at 17.30;
6. That in the same room as Madeleine, there were 6 other children in the morning and 4 in the afternoon (including Madeleine);
7. That she did not see any strangers in the complex during that time or previous days.
8. That on the first day, Madeleine was shy. On the following days she was more calm and uninhibited. Yesterday she was joyful.
9. That she was never far from Madeleine, keeping her under visual supervision at all times when she was her responsibility, even asking her permission to go to the bathroom;
10. That, over the days, she noticed no change in the behaviour of the child's parents;
11. That she noticed no abnormal situation relating to this family;
12. That Madeleine had not told her about any person who had contacted [spoken to] her in recent days, nor [about] any possibly suspicious conversation.

*STACEY P.*

In informal conversation with Stacey P., she stated:

1. That it is she and her colleague, Shinead, who usually cares for the twins;
2. That yesterday, it was the informant who cared for the twins, her colleague was on her day off;
3. That the children were dropped off by their parents at 9.30 and that the mother picked them up at 12.30;
4. That it was the father who dropped them off at 14.30 and that it was the mother who came to fetch them at 17.30;
5. That she saw no-one strange in the surrounding area;
6. That the behaviour of the parents was always perfectly normal;
7. That she arrived in Portugal on March 18th and that she returns to the UK on November 7th 2007.

--- That it was not possible to speak with the rest of the carers, notably Shinead, because most of them were
absent and there exists higher priority work;

--- Attached are copies of the female employees' passports;
--- Attached is a list of their names with the recorded dates of arrival for each, [and] the planned date of leaving, among other things;
--- Also attached are the creche attendance registers for the children, of the recent days.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.07.20 22:22

The early hours/days of the PJ investigation was concentrated on the abduction theory, as presented by the McCanns and their group of friends. Circumstances as they were, the PJ also considered the possibility that Madeleine McCann had wandered off looking for her parents - not through the bedroom window but through the unlocked patio door.

According to the McCanns version of events, their daughter disappeared between sometime between 21:00h and 22:00h (times approximate). Madeleine and her siblings were said to have been left alone in apartment 5a whilst the parents went off to the Tapas restaurant for dinner. That was the PJ's initial brief.

The childcare staff were interviewed to ascertain a) if Madeleine showed any concerning traits and b) if anyone strange/suspicious had been seen around the children at any time during the week. The key workers to be interviewed formally and informally would have been those who had contact with Madeleine. They were not suspects, they were witnesses.

Donna Hill = childcare manager. Lindsay Johnson = childcare supervisor. It's the way of things - the pecking order.

I don't doubt there were scores of informal interviews not documented in the case files released into the public domain. They were considered irrelevant, just as the document above ^^^ states..

-- That it was not possible to speak with the rest of the carers, notably Shinead, because most of them were
absent and there exists higher priority work;

In short, they were not considered to be of priority.

The blogger Textusa did a lot of 'research' into this subject - s/he of big round tables big black hats and big naughty swingers.

So .... over to you!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crispbee2000 21.07.20 23:44

Thanks Verdi. I do wonder (if verifiably true) about why the pecking order may have coincidentally changed on the 6th May for Lyndsay to become manager in D.R.H's stead. I seem to remember that someone (perhaps in R.D.H's videos?) says that several OC staff were "packed off - out of the way" shortly after the 4th May. This would also look like a way to cover some tracks. Whereas I'm not hooked on the swinging theory myself, I do think that Textusa may be close in pointing attention to the creche and childcare staff.
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.07.20 0:40

Lyndsay Johnson was not a manager, she was a supervisor as highlighted by crusader's post above ^^^.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Manager has overall control and responsibilty, supervisor has daily supervisory duties.

Hence Lindsay Johnson was formally interviewed and Donna Hill wasn't.

As for your other point about who informed who about the missing child, is that really important in the grand scheme of things?

Why should a client of the Tapas restaurant, or the Ocean Club or Mark Warner, be under the spotlight - just because they were there?

Whatever truly happened, the alarm was raised by Kate McCann at approximately 22:00h on the night of 3rd May 2007. Guests, staff or anyone else in the vicinity would have been jolted into panic mode. Just because they were, it doesn't automatically mean they are to be suspected of anything sinister.

From the perspective of the PJ investigation, I've no doubt whoever told whoever that a child had gone missing was of no importance.

Put yourself in the position.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crispbee2000 22.07.20 12:42

Verdi, all points taken. Regarding "who informed who about the missing child, is that really important in the grand scheme of things?".

Probably not, but possibly yes. There's a lot of speculation about how the staged abduction might have been pre-planned and potental smoking guns. I think that we need to look at who else (other than T2 and probably T7) may have been involved in the "stage act" and who were the innocent bystanders. Some things seem to take place too quickly (e.g. creation of photos in the dark whilst people were still looking and with the prospect she could still be found wandering... ). The notification of the night creche staff could be another timing clue. That's my angle on this particular line of enquiry.

Whereas I agree that the PJ had no reason to question any of this in the early stages of the incident, I think that there is every reason why they should have taken an interest once they realised that the abduction story wasn't holding up. I think that they were hampered (indeed may continue to be hampered) by a focus on "It all happened on the 3rd", so not looking at involvement outside the T9.

I've no wish to drag entirely innocent bystanders into this mess for no good reason. But there are good reasons to get answers to what the OC/MW have been telling us about certain guests by way of the guest lists, creche records and Tapas reservations. In my opinion at least one of these documents is fraudulent. Guests who, by the way, may not even be aware that they have been used by other parties in this way? 

If I were the PJ, I'd be interviewing them NOW.

We've got 2 years to get this nut split open?
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.08.20 17:42

crispbee2000 wrote:My investigations into the Guest Lists (another Thread - to be linked) brings me to conclude that the Guest Lists were "doctored". Whilst looking for possible reasons I stumbled upon a couple of issues that I need help with:

1. It appears that John Hill's wife, "Donna_Louise_Rafferty_Hill (contactable by mobile phone number 964...) manager of the creche staff for the "MARK WARNER" company, [who were] responsible for Madeleine and the twins" was the creche manager at the time. Does anyone know why the PJ never questioned her directly and why John Hill gives NO indication that his wife was involved in this capacity? I can only find one small mention of her, yet she was in a crucial position within the Ocean Club at the time of the disappearance. In fact it seems like everyone is happy to point to Lyndsay Johnson as Creche manager, yet she was appointed on (6th May 2007)!!! Why the sudden change??????

2. The PJ were asking questions of the T9 about "IRWIN" as guests at the Tapas Bar, but there appears to be NO mention of "BULLEN". As Bullen was also at the Tapas Bar on the night of the disappearance and was almost certainly the lady that notified Amy Tierney and the other Creche staff about the disappearance, it seems odd that no one mentions her name and the PJ never question her???????

There's TONS more about Dawn Bullen to cover later, but the above is where I'm focusing on currently. Anyone who has knowledge of points 1 and 2 above and is prepared to share - it would be MUCH appreciated.
Bullen rings a bell but that’s all.  I do recall that Catriona Baker said (I believe to a journalist) that she’d not noticed Maddy’s coloboma. This quote disappeared as indeed CB did soon after the event. 

I am looking for  a post about the number of NHS related guests at MW (which had a conference room seating 60) and in particular a male guest who booked another week after or on the 4th May. He was described as someone to do with funding for the NHS. 

Whereas Margaret Hodge’s nephew (what was he doing there?) disappeared from the scene a day early and would have had to change his flight to do so. 

I did read about some more guests who might have been doctors or nurses. Can’t find the topic.  If this junket was organised by a drugs company, we might think of Astrozenica (new lab just opened in Huelva and John McCann was - I think sales rep.  It is possible that it was a freeby drug co. holiday. If so, how long in advance was it organised? Drug company rents complex (just out of season will be cheaper) and has a few drug-pushing presentations during the week.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.20 22:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top